PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Directv Referral code

ferrarispider95
08-09-2011, 11:01 AM
I am making the switch from Dish to Direct for free sunday ticket and 3d channels. Anyways if I enter someones account # in, I get a $100 referral credit and they do also. $10 credit for 10 months.

Pm me.

From slickdeals.net

"While shopping for TV service since my cable bill went up $30, I found a pretty good combo of discounts for new Directv customers. The best deal is for Costco or Sam's Club customers.

In a browser tab, go to the Directv web site and configure your services and make sure your cart is complete.

http://www.directv.com

Open a new tab and go here to enable the referral $100 credit ($10 for 10 months). If you don't have a friend's account number, there are many valid ones available via a google search.

http://www.directv.com/refer

You should see a $26 12-month credit, two $5 credits and the $10 10-month referral credit.

In another tab, go here and click the link and the Get Directv on the next page, then go to your cart

http://cw.directv.com/DTVAPP/inde...ostco-1000

You should see a Costco banner at the top when viewing the cart before checkout. All discounts will stack and the Costco customer banner being present is what will get you the $180 once you activate.

The second year will be more expensive, but if you average the 24 months, it can be a good deal. "

SuperChief
08-09-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm in.

Fried Meat Ball!
08-09-2011, 11:05 AM
PM sent.

ferrarispider95
08-09-2011, 11:10 AM
That was quick. Got 5 other responses.

However Superchief was the first pm, entering the code shortly. Thanks

Fried Meat Ball!
08-09-2011, 11:23 AM
That was quick. Got 5 other responses.

However Superchief was the first pm, entering the code shortly. Thanks

That bastard!

Hays
08-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Give me access to your NFL ticket to go!!!

Pestilence
08-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Give me access to your NFL ticket to go!!!

Give me money.

Toadkiller
08-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Dang this made me look into Directv, it really has come down on price. Makes me want to make the switch from comcast.

Bump
08-09-2011, 02:34 PM
damn, I just had DTV installed last week, I shoulda done this

Fried Meat Ball!
08-09-2011, 02:43 PM
damn, I just had DTV installed last week, I shoulda done this

I just PM'd you.

Pestilence
08-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Dang this made me look into Directv, it really has come down on price. Makes me want to make the switch from comcast.

Do it! And when you do....I'll give you my account number.

BossChief
08-09-2011, 03:30 PM
I work for a retailer and get a commission for setting up new customers and every discount available through Directv is available through the store I work for.

If anyone is wanting to set up Directv (or Dishnetwork) pm me and I can answer your questions and get you set up. The free sunday ticket promo is still running.

I also install eastern Iowa accounts.

Even if you arent wanting to order, but just have questions...my pm box is open.

I work as a sales rep and install technician for BigDogSatellite and am glad to help in any way I can! In some cases, I can even get you an additional 5 dollars off service and can get you installed much faster that the main office. We also have offices with customer service people in most areas to help when needed instead of having to go through the main office.

As a note, the Directv office in cr,ia is over a month backed up and I get my sales installed within a week and a half...

Thanks