PDA

View Full Version : Elections Dems getting creamed in Wisconsin Recall election....

Ugly Duck
08-09-2011, 07:57 PM
(R) Cowles up 59-41 over (D) Nusbaum with 17% of the vote in

(R) Harsdorf up 56-44 over (D) Moore with 14% of the vote in

(R) Olsen up 54-46 over (D) Clark with 23% of the vote in

(R) Darling up 71-29 over (D) Clark with 8% of the vote in

(R) Kapanke down by 14 votes to (D) Kapanke with 22% of the vote in

SNR
08-09-2011, 08:00 PM
This is some fabulous Garcia Bronco-type stuff you're doing, Duck.

Quality, quality, work.

Ugly Duck
08-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Still hope... these are all Republi districts drawn up to ensure Republi wins & the rural areas report 1st cuz they have fewer votes. Dems might still pull out a coupla wins when the city votes come in.

7:10 PM Quick Rundown
(R)Cowles up 59-41 67% reporting
(R)Darling up 71-29 8% reporting
(R)Harsdorf up 58-42 58% reporting
(R)Olsen up 55-45 48% reporting
(R)Hopper up 52-48 9% reporting
(D)Shilling up 51-49 24% reporting

SNR
08-09-2011, 08:26 PM
As a Wisconsinite, it's tough for me to give a shit about these elections. The only real change that will come from these elections is feel-good for the Democrats, kind of like the Republicans on a national level in 2010.

I DO hope Fred Clark gets raped by AIDS pixies against Olsen, though. He's a piece of shit human being and an even shittier representative.

Ugly Duck
08-09-2011, 08:45 PM
7:35 PM PST
(D)Pasch 57-43 in SD-8 17%
(R)Olsen 54-46 in SD-14 78%
(D)King 50-50 in SD-18 19%
(D)Shilling 53-47 in SD-32 50%

Dems have taken the lead in 3 of the remaining 4 races. If that holds up - Dems take the state legislature back. That would be a huge victory of police & firefighters & teachers & nurses over all the $millions that the Koch brothers & Dick Armey dumped into Wisconsin. SNR is right - it is a feel-good for Dems!

SNR
08-09-2011, 09:02 PM

Dems have taken the lead in 3 of the remaining 4 races. If that holds up - Dems take the state legislature back. That would be a huge victory of police & firefighters & teachers & nurses over all the $millions that the Koch brothers & Dick Armey dumped into Wisconsin. SNR is right - it is a feel-good for Dems!These results look fine to me. But have you heard any twitterings or news reports of AIDS pixies entering Fond du Lac?

Ugly Duck
08-09-2011, 09:18 PM
These results look fine to me. But have you heard any twitterings or news reports of AIDS pixies entering Fond du Lac?

It was horrible. Clark was raped without mercy by rabid AIDS pixies - over & over again. Olsen hung on to his seat.

Republis 3, Dems 1

Dem leads one remaining race, neck & neck in the other.... Republi Darling is only 2 points down & has had millions of Koch Brothers dollars poured into her bid to retain her seat. Americans for Prosperity sent flyers to Dems listing the wrong date (too late) for sending in absentee ballots. Not looking good for Wisconsonians. The other race is 50% to 50%. Its miracle time...

chris
08-09-2011, 09:37 PM

Dems have taken the lead in 3 of the remaining 4 races. If that holds up - Dems take the state legislature back. That would be a huge victory of police & firefighters & teachers & nurses over all the $millions that the Koch brothers & Dick Armey dumped into Wisconsin. SNR is right - it is a feel-good for Dems!

Let's not forget about the millions spent by the nationals dems.

Police & firefighters have nothing to do with this fight. They were not covered by the bill.

Squaking dem mantra puke......you don't even live here. :)

Frankie
08-09-2011, 09:42 PM
It was horrible. Clark was raped without mercy by rabid AIDS pixies - over & over again. Olsen hung on to his seat.

Republis 3, Dems 1

Dem leads one remaining race, neck & neck in the other.... Republi Darling is only 2 points down & has had millions of Koch Brothers dollars poured into her bid to retain her seat. Americans for Prosperity sent flyers to Dems listing the wrong date (too late) for sending in absentee ballots. Not looking good for Wisconsonians. The other race is 50% to 50%. Its miracle time...

And the saga of super-billionaires pushing the middle class into poverty unfolds right before our eyes. If anything EVER brings down this empire, it's this. :( :shake:

chris
08-09-2011, 09:43 PM
And the saga of super-billionaires pushing the middle class into poverty unfolds right before our eyes. If anything EVER brings down this empire, it's this. :( :shake:

blab, blab, blab.

This response is actually more intelligent that your prior comment. :)

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Dens just got two seats.....thread fail

SNR
08-09-2011, 09:50 PM
And the saga of super-billionaires pushing the middle class into poverty unfolds right before our eyes. If anything EVER brings down this empire, it's this. :( :shake:What's the matter, Frankie? I was told all last winter from idiot protestors on the street that "This is what Democracy looks like"

SNR
08-09-2011, 09:51 PM
That brings up a good question.

IF the Dems only pick up two total seats, that's not going to be enough to get any rallying support. Three was the minimum.

Tis far from over, but let's say two is all they get. What can the Wisconsin Democrats do now? Are they officially out of options?

chris
08-09-2011, 09:53 PM

IF the Dems only pick up two total seats, that's not going to be enough to get any rallying support. Three was the minimum.

Tis far from over, but let's say two is all they get. What can the Wisconsin Democrats do now? Are they officially out of options?

Assuming everyone votes within their party, Senate is Rep until the next election.

SNR
08-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Assuming everyone votes within their party, Senate is Rep until the next election.When these protests started happening, the Dems were all riled up. So many of my colleagues viewed the downfall of this bill and the Republicans as a law of nature... it came about due to undemocratic means. If given a chance, REAL democracy would emerge victorious in the state.

First judicial appeal- nothing

Reaching for a Democrat majority on the supreme court- fail

Second judicial appeal- nothing

Recall elections- not enough

How much "democracy" does Wisconsin have to suffer until they realize that it was through totally legal means that these events occurred? If Governor Walker is re-elected in 2012, I think some of these people are going to kill themselves. Fucking hilarious.

Ugly Duck
08-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Its down to Waukesha County yet again. They've been slammed over & over again for election hanky-panky. They say they're gonna report late & then come up with just enough votes for another Republi win. They just did that in the State Supreme Court election, but the Dem came back & was declared the winner. Then, two days after the Dem "victory," Waukesha County announced that they just "found" 14,000 votes that they "forgot" to count - just enough to elect the Republi. Guess what? Waukesha County has just announced that their count will be an hour late. Watch 'em come up with just enough "votes" to keep the Republi in office. The Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus keeps the votes on her personal computer so they can't be traced.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-09-2011, 10:11 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/elections/2011/by_county/WI_Page_0809.html?SITE=AP&SECTION=POLITICS

waukesha is in 10/11

State Senate - District 8 - General
County Precincts S. Pasch
(Dem) A. Darling (i)
(GOP)
Total 65/82 27,766
48% 30,394
52%
Milwaukee 39/51 18,579
65% 10,088
35%
Ozaukee 7/11 2,138
33% 4,253
67%
Washington 9/9 2,887
27% 7,955
73%
Waukesha 10/11 4,162
34% 8,098

Frankie
08-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Its down to Waukesha County yet again. They've been slammed over & over again for election hanky-panky. They say they're gonna report late & then come up with just enough votes for another Republi win. They just did that in the State Supreme Court election, but the Dem came back & was declared the winner. Then, two days after the Dem "victory," Waukesha County announced that they just "found" 14,000 votes that they "forgot" to count - just enough to elect the Republi. Guess what? Waukesha County has just announced that their count will be an hour late. Watch 'em come up with just enough "votes" to keep the Republi in office. The Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus keeps the votes on her personal computer so they can't be traced.

:(

Stinger
08-09-2011, 11:12 PM
And right on que with their candidate down time to bring out the tried and true plan of "We Was Robbed!!!"

Democratic Party of Wisconsin Spokesman Accuses Clerk of Tampering With Votes.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PwMFpl1KLb8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RINGLEADER
08-09-2011, 11:56 PM

Pretty much. They'll try to recall Walker but good luck with that. What's funny is the GOP could pick up seats next week when the Dems are on the recall chopping block. The fact that the Republicans got so close to winning a fifth seat (serial philandering had more to do with that loss) was pretty amazing actually.

Anyway, the GOP won (again) and the unions lost (again). The Dems will claim irregularities, they will demonize Republicans, and everything Walker did will continue to be law.

RINGLEADER
08-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Really enjoying the replay of Ed Schultz show. The Dems are great whiners when they don't win. Anyone who knows anything about canvassing knows how difficult it is to "steal" elections or report fraudulent results. But great comedy from the folks at MSNBC...

RINGLEADER
08-10-2011, 12:02 AM
And right on que with their candidate down time to bring out the tried and true plan of "We Was Robbed!!!"

Democratic Party of Wisconsin Spokesman Accuses Clerk of Tampering With Votes.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PwMFpl1KLb8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

Garcia Bronco
08-10-2011, 06:38 AM
lol at Wisconsin.

FishingRod
08-10-2011, 07:15 AM
The last guy that really had skill at stealing elections was LBJ. Well maybe Papa Kennedy when he put a second guy with the exact same name as Jack’s opponent on the ballot to split the vote. It might have been embarrassing had the guy who had no idea he was running and didn’t speak English would have won. There is certainly some fraud on both sides of the fence but nothing like the good old days.

Jaric
08-10-2011, 07:54 AM
Dens just got two seats.....thread fail

Based on the OP's normal standards, this thread was actually fairly successful.

The Rick
08-10-2011, 08:31 AM
When these protests started happening, the Dems were all riled up. So many of my colleagues viewed the downfall of this bill and the Republicans as a law of nature... it came about due to undemocratic means. If given a chance, REAL democracy would emerge victorious in the state.

First judicial appeal- nothing

Reaching for a Democrat majority on the supreme court- fail

Second judicial appeal- nothing

Recall elections- not enough

How much "democracy" does Wisconsin have to suffer until they realize that it was through totally legal means that these events occurred? If Governor Walker is re-elected in 2012, I think some of these people are going to kill themselves. Fucking hilarious.
So true. The Dems just keep getting beat back. If this yesterday's results don't send a message, nothing will. My guess is that they still won't get the message.

LOCOChief
08-10-2011, 08:38 AM
Can't wait to hear Ed Schultz the fatass today. I will call and if I get in my question:

Megga dittos love your show you fat disgusting whore. My question is do you think by the end of next week dems in Wisconsin and all over will regret that they've opened this can of whoop ass?

I'll hang up and catch your response on air.

thecoffeeguy
08-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Dems were smoked, again.
It is a preview of what is to come to Dems in 2012, including that joke of a POTUS, Obama.

Saul Good
08-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Can't wait to hear Ed Schultz the fatass today. I will call and if I get in my question:

Megga dittos love your show you fat disgusting whore. My question is do you think by the end of next week dems in Wisconsin and all over will regret that they've opened this can of whoop ass?

I'll hang up and catch your response on air.

I'm not sure your tactic is straight out of "How to Win Friends and Influence People", but whatever floats your boat.

jiveturkey
08-10-2011, 08:51 AM
It certainly looks like the dems brought an aluminum riot bat to a gun fight.

patteeu
08-10-2011, 09:10 AM

You should go back to Iran where the middle class is revered.

mlyonsd
08-10-2011, 09:16 AM
I wonder if the Tea Party will take this as a sign to sit down and STFU

Oh wait.

ROYC75
08-10-2011, 09:19 AM
I love this group ..... LLLALLE.

Liberal
Loons
Leave
After
Losing
Local
Elections

Stinger
08-10-2011, 09:20 AM
I wonder if the Tea Party will take this as a sign to sit down and STFU

Oh wait.

The unions of Wisconsin are taking a Tea Party Downgrade

RINGLEADER
08-10-2011, 09:25 AM
Dems were smoked, again.
It is a preview of what is to come to Dems in 2012, including that joke of a POTUS, Obama.

They really didn't do well -- I mean they barely beat the guy with a 25 year-old mistress who was now living outside the district he represented.

RINGLEADER
08-10-2011, 09:37 AM
From the National Review -- probably the best analysis so far (and interesting that statewide the GOP earned the majority of the vote):

For months, unions have told us that after their state-senate recall efforts in Wisconsin, lawmakers would learn not to scale back their collective-bargaining “rights.” The recalls would warn any state thinking about passing a law like Governor Walker’s to think again. Yet after Tuesday night’s recall elections, only one lesson is perfectly clear: It’s probably not a good idea to cheat on your wife.

In what might have been the most costly abstinence program in history, national unions dumped tens of millions of dollars in Wisconsin — yet their only notable accomplishment was to recall Republican state senator Randy Hopper, whose priapic misadventures sunk his campaign from the start. Polling leading up to the recall election showed voters were just fine with Hopper’s vote to scale back public-sector collective bargaining; they just weren’t so fine with his alleged affair with a then-25-year-old capitol staffer.

Thus, the 18th senate district, which had been represented by a Republican since 1936, went to Democrat Jessica King by a thin 1,100-vote margin. But saying Hopper’s defeat was about public-sector collective bargaining is like saying Top Gun was a movie about beach volleyball. In the end, as one high-ranking Wisconsin political figure told me, female seniors just couldn’t forgive Hopper for his transgressions. Despite being conservative, they decided they were voting for a husband and not a senator.

And yes, Democrats did also defeat GOP senator Dan Kapanke in LaCrosse, but that was more a feat of signature-gathering than electioneering. Once Kapanke was on the ballot, he was toast in a district that Barack Obama carried by more than 20 points.

It wasn’t surprising that Democrats won two of the six elections. What is surprising is the way Republicans won their four. Recent polls had many of the races within the margin of error — yet in the seats they retained, Republicans won comfortably. Rob Cowles in the Green Bay area destroyed his opponent, Democrat Nancy Nusbaum, by 20 points. Republican Sheila Harsdorf, once thought to be in danger, beat a teachers’ union official by a 58–42 margin. Luther Olsen and Alberta Darling, pinpointed as possible Dem pickups, won with 52 and 54 percent of the vote. Darling did so in a district that saw the greatest number of total votes cast, at nearly 74,000.

In fact, almost 350,000 people voted in Tuesday’s recall elections — and Republicans won 53 percent of the total vote. After blowtorching the state with negative ads and benefiting from a favorable timetable, the unions could still only get 47 percent of Wisconsinites to support their effort.

This should make the unions think long and hard about whether they want to embark on a mission to recall Gov. Scott Walker next year. Doing so successfully would easily cost them five times as much as they just spent — and even with their recent deluge of cash, most of the public still didn’t support them at the polls. Additionally, the extra time will also give Walker’s reforms more time to work — and once the public sees that schools can manage their affairs effectively without being hamstrung by union regulations, organized labor’s argument gets even weaker.

In the redistricting bill Scott Walker signed on Tuesday, the former Hopper seat gets more Republican in 2012, when Jessica King will face voters against a fresh Republican challenger. That seat seems to be an almost certain pickup for the GOP next year, which would almost immediately reverse any progress the unions made in this round of recall elections. If there’s any benefit from the Democrats’ temporary victory in that district, it might just be prompting some elected officials to buy their wives flowers a little more often.

mlyonsd
08-10-2011, 09:44 AM
In what might have been the most costly abstinence program in history, national unions dumped tens of millions of dollars in Wisconsin Money can't buy you love.

donkhater
08-10-2011, 09:56 AM
.... If there’s any benefit from the Democrats’ temporary victory in that district, it might just be prompting some elected officials to buy their wives flowers a little more often.

So essentially the unions spent millions of dollars to stimulate the floral industry. That sounds about right.

Warrior5
08-10-2011, 10:56 AM
... What can the Wisconsin Democrats do now? Are they officially out of options?

They could possibly go "London" on WI.

Frankie
08-10-2011, 12:03 PM
You should go back to Iran where the middle class is revered.

Besides your ignorance, what is your point or any relevance to what I posted?

Frankie
08-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Dems were smoked, again.

Elections are bought and sold by Koch brothers of this world. But you go ahead and continue your ideologue gloating while they suck your blood dry.

Stinger
08-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Elections are bought and sold by Koch brothers of this world. But you go ahead and continue your ideologue gloating while they suck your blood dry.

Just so I am clear how much did the union(s) throw into this race again on the backs of the dues of their members?

Ebolapox
08-10-2011, 02:24 PM

yep, the repubs are the ONLY party to EVER put big money into elections. yep, there are no dems with huge dollars that they throw around.

srsly, frankie?

on the real, though... your mother is a whore.

SNR
08-10-2011, 02:25 PM
He's just joking, Frankie. Your mother is a lovely, lovely, woman.

But you're still being a sourpuss

mlyonsd
08-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Just so I am clear how much did the union(s) throw into this race again on the backs of the dues of their members?With Frankie there's always an excuse when things don't go his way.

Ebolapox
08-10-2011, 02:27 PM
He's just joking, Frankie. Your mother is a lovely, lovely, woman.

But you're still being a sourpuss

if we're to believe frankie, the story of his life is like a book... and his mother is LORE.

go bowe
08-10-2011, 02:29 PM
With Frankie there's always an excuse when things don't go his way.

seriously now, have things ever gone frankie's way around here?

HonestChieffan
08-10-2011, 02:36 PM
The voting public demonstrated once again they can see through the BS

SNR
08-10-2011, 02:40 PM
if we're to believe frankie, the story of his life is like a book... and his mother is LORE.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/st/gallery/images/340/tnglore01.jpg

Ebolapox
08-10-2011, 02:45 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/st/gallery/images/340/tnglore01.jpg

haha.

RNR
08-10-2011, 02:54 PM
seriously now, have things ever gone frankie's way around here?

To hear frankie tell it yes~

thecoffeeguy
08-10-2011, 02:58 PM

Gloating? I thought I was just telling it how it is. :thumb:

go bowe
08-10-2011, 02:58 PM
To hear frankie tell it yes~

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bwana
08-10-2011, 03:01 PM
http://www.yorubagirldancing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/spanking-2.jpg

vailpass
08-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Where'd Duck go?

Bwana
08-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Where'd Duck go?

Out investing in another bottle of Old Crow?

http://www.sunband-designs.com/AVB/Drinks/Bourbon/Old%20Crow.JPG

ROYC75
08-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Where'd Duck go?

Somewhere out on the pond of tears he has shed.

Chief Henry
08-10-2011, 05:53 PM
http://www.yorubagirldancing.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/spanking-2.jpg

Winning four out of six is an ass woppin. If not for infedelity, it would have been 5 out of 6.....hey union thugs - DOOR/ASS

Chief Henry
08-10-2011, 05:53 PM
(R) Cowles up 59-41 over (D) Nusbaum with 17% of the vote in

(R) Harsdorf up 56-44 over (D) Moore with 14% of the vote in

(R) Olsen up 54-46 over (D) Clark with 23% of the vote in

(R) Darling up 71-29 over (D) Clark with 8% of the vote in

(R) Kapanke down by 14 votes to (D) Kapanke with 22% of the vote in

Where the hell did you go ?

Calcountry
08-10-2011, 06:07 PM
And the saga of super-billionaires pushing the middle class into poverty unfolds right before our eyes. If anything EVER brings down this empire, it's this. :( :shake:As long as what replaces it is Sharia compliant who gives a shit. You win either way.

HonestChieffan
08-10-2011, 07:44 PM
Well, if elections dont make the dems happy, maybe the Riots in London and the Islamist response could set an example....over throw the government?

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Militants-urge-British-rioters-to-topple-system-1827300.php

CAIRO (AP) — Militant online forums are abuzz with calls to Muslims in Britain to launch Internet campaigns in support of the British rioters and to urge them to topple the government.

Dozens of contributors on Wednesday suggested Muslims in Britain should flood social media websites, such as Facebook and Twitter, with slogans and writings inciting the British youth to continue rioting.

One contributor says the rioters should adopt slogans similar to those used by Arab protesters during the uprisings in the Middle East this year.

“The people want the killer of Mark Duggan punished” is suggested — a reference to the British man whose death sparked the riots.

Another contributor says an Internet media attack is very important and that “chaos is useful to militants in London.”

BucEyedPea
08-10-2011, 07:45 PM
I hear one of those Republicans that kept their seat voted with the Dems on the collective bargaining.

BucEyedPea
08-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Well, if elections dont make the dems happy, maybe the Riots in London and the Islamist response could set an example....over throw the government?

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Militants-urge-British-rioters-to-topple-system-1827300.php

CAIRO (AP) — Militant online forums are abuzz with calls to Muslims in Britain to launch Internet campaigns in support of the British rioters and to urge them to topple the government.

Dozens of contributors on Wednesday suggested Muslims in Britain should flood social media websites, such as Facebook and Twitter, with slogans and writings inciting the British youth to continue rioting.

One contributor says the rioters should adopt slogans similar to those used by Arab protesters during the uprisings in the Middle East this year.

“The people want the killer of Mark Duggan punished” is suggested — a reference to the British man whose death sparked the riots.

Another contributor says an Internet media attack is very important and that “chaos is useful to militants in London.”

Sounds like something our CIA has done in some countries....including recently in Iran. They're copying us.

Brainiac
08-10-2011, 07:47 PM
When Obama and the Democrats, we have to listen to Obama say "Elections have consequences", and we get Obamacare jammed down our throats.

When you guys lose, you whine that "Elections are bought and sold by Koch brothers of this world".

Just shut the f*ck up.

KCTitus
08-10-2011, 07:51 PM
I heard that there are a couple more recalls to be voted on and both are dems...can anyone confirm this? It's possible that those seats could flip and be right back where they started.

In the end, this is a victory for the citzens/taxpayers over the establishment. It's a hopeful sign for the rest of the nation.

Stinger
08-10-2011, 09:31 PM
I heard that there are a couple more recalls to be voted on and both are dems...can anyone confirm this?

That is correct .........

With two Democratic senators facing recall elections next week, and the Democratic Party of Wisconsin still hoping Gov. Scott Walker will face the same threat next year, Wisconsin’s recall battles are far from over.

http://host.madison.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/elections/article_a9899d84-c3af-11e0-b1ef-001cc4c002e0.html

Frankie
08-10-2011, 09:33 PM
When Obama and the Democrats, we have to listen to Obama say "Elections have consequences", and we get Obamacare jammed down our throats.

When you guys lose, you whine that "Elections are bought and sold by Koch brothers of this world".

Just shut the f*ck up.

Landslides are hard to dispute. Close elections are bought and sold. Strangely the clear majority, if not all, of those type of elections fall to the right. :hmmm:

Just use the f*cking brain.

Frankie
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
In the end, this is a victory for the citzens/taxpayers over the establishment. It's a hopeful sign for the rest of the nation.

How so?

Brock
08-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Landslides are hard to dispute. Close elections are bought and sold. Strangely the clear majority, if not all, of those type of elections fall to the right. :hmmm:

Just use the f*cking brain.

Filter violation.

SNR
08-10-2011, 09:41 PM

Just use the f*cking brain.In an attempt to explain away your misfortune and dismay at the decision of fellow voters, you appear to be channeling your inner sportsshrink.

You're the Glenn Beck of the left on this forum.

Frankie
08-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Filter violation.

Mmmm, I copy/pasted what he had posted.

Frankie
08-10-2011, 10:11 PM
In an attempt to explain away your misfortune and dismay at the decision of fellow voters, you appear to be channeling your inner sportsshrink.

You're the Glenn Beck of the left on this forum.

So you agree with me deep inside. You didn't even post a direct answer in rebuttal of what I said.

SNR
08-10-2011, 10:22 PM
So you agree with me deep inside. You didn't even post a direct answer in rebuttal of what I said.That the Koch brothers and others like them are the only reason why the Republicans held the line in these recalls? That it's by undemocratic means that they keep scoring victories?

No, I don't agree with you. In fact I don't understand how anyone but the souriest of sourpusses could see the truth this way.

And yes, I know "souriest" isn't a word.

patteeu
08-10-2011, 11:30 PM
Sounds like something our CIA has done in some countries....including recently in Iran. They're copying us.

The difference is that it's OK when we do it because we're trying to make the world a better place for America and those of like mind. When they do it, they're trying to make the world a worse place for America and our like-minded allies so it's not so good. It's really not that complicated.

patteeu
08-10-2011, 11:31 PM
Filter violation.

Frankie is a serial filter violator. He just can't seem to follow the rules.

Saul Good
08-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Frankie is a serial filter violator. He just can't seem to follow the rules.

A month or so ago, he literally argued that nobody knew what letter he was actually censoring, so there was no proof that the word was offensive. He is a child in a man's body (albeit a man's body that is child-like in stature).

Frankie
08-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Frankie is a serial filter violator always followed by serial cyber stalkers who just can't seem to follow the rules of non-pettiness.

FYP

Frankie
08-11-2011, 10:51 PM
A month or so ago, he literally argued that nobody knew what letter he was actually censoring, so there was no proof that the word was offensive.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? There must be a bad echo with those voices in your head. Wonder why? ROFL

mnchiefsguy
08-12-2011, 02:04 PM
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? There must be a bad echo with those voices in your head. Wonder why? ROFL

Are you denying you are a serial filter violator then?