PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Last Man Out on 9/11 Makes Shocking Disclosures

durtyrute
08-11-2011, 11:28 AM
http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/wm-rodriguez-bush-malasia-pm-mahathir-mohamad1.jpg
Rodriguez, 9/11 Hero and the last man out of the Towers, with President George W. Bush at White House award ceremony; with Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad at a private 9/11 presentation.

By Richard Roepke
Before It’s News

I'm not putting the "Before It's News site as a link because when I went there my computer started acting wierd, but I got the story from....

http://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/last-man-out-on-911-makes-shocking-disclosures/

Most folks know that William Rodriguez is the 9/11 hero who saved hundreds of lives, the last person to escape alive from the World Trade Center, and that his testimony that the basement of WTC1 exploded before the plane hit was ignored by officials. But many may not be aware that another maintenance worker reported the same for WTC2, or that three witnesses to events inconsistent with the 9/11 Commission Report who went public turned up dead — one of whom reported stepping over dead bodies in WTC7 before the Towers came down. Though lengthy, this investigative report reveals more details that deserve the attention of all who believe in truth and justice. ~Ed.

~~~

William “Willy” Rodriguez is the 9/11 hero who helped save hundreds of lives, and the last person to escape alive from the World Trade Center (WTC) Towers.

Inasmuch as the thrust of this narrative is meant to be about the honor, nobleness, and benevolence of heroism, be forewarned.

In its effort to reveal the essential goodness that resides in the hearts of most human beings, it also inexorably exposes the vilest evil that festers in the minds of a few.

Once past the heroism, this story begins to slice through the slimy underbelly of a vile, pathological beast that controls our lives, and gives us glimpses of the innards of this creature that grins gleefully at our gullibility and simple innocence while trampling on our most basic human rights.

This story is a wake-up call to the citizens of planet Earth.

Decorated Hero

Employed at the WTC for 19 years as a maintenance worker, Rodriguez was responsible for the upkeep and safety of the stairwells within the 110-storey North Tower. On the morning of 9/11, Rodriguez was the only person at the WTC site with the master key to the North Tower stairwell doors. [NB: For fire containment purposes, only doors on every fourth level were normally left unlocked.]

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, Rodriguez personally rescued fifteen injured persons from the WTC by leading—often carrying—them to safety. Having evacuated the injured from the basement levels, he rushed back into the tower and led firefighters up the stairwells. Unlocking doors to various floors as they ascended, he aided in the successful evacuation of unknown hundreds of survivors.

At great risk to his own life, Rodriguez re-entered the structure three times, and even rescued people trapped between floors in elevator cars by lowering ladders down into shafts. Having helped lead everyone he could find to safety, he finally decided to exit the building.

Rodriguez is believed to be the last person to leave the collapsing North Tower alive.

He survived the building’s collapse by diving beneath a fire truck, where he lay trapped, completely buried in a mountain of dust and rubble for over two hours. Barely able to breathe, he thought he would “die for sure” under that truck where he was literally entombed.

An agnostic, he prayed for the first time in his adult life. As he now unshakably believes, God does listen to heartfelt prayers, and miracles do happen.

A policeman who had been standing across the street had caught a fleeting glimpse of Rodriguez as he leapt under the truck a split second before the tower collapsed in an avalanche of debris.

It was this officer who later returned with help believing that the man under that truck might still be alive.

Rodriguez has been spiritually transformed by this experience and has embraced his faith again with deep reverence.

For his outstanding heroism during America’s desperate hour, William Rodriguez received a special commendation for valor from President George W. Bush at a special White House ceremony.

And that is the extent of the official story as it pertains to William Rodriguez’s involvement relating to rescue efforts following the 9/11 attacks.

But, as you shall see, his incredible heroism was but the tip of the 9/11 iceberg.

“Bombs! Bombs!”

Heroism and accolades aside, what is truly incredible about Rodriguez’s story is a shocking fact that has been concealed from public knowledge, and remains largely unknown to this day.

Rodriguez and a handful of co-workers who were down in the basement at the time of the attack, actually heard and felt huge explosions beneath their feet in the lower basement levels.

While this anomaly in itself should have been cause for serious investigation, it is the timing of these explosions that is extremely troubling:

They occurred several seconds before the first airplane impacted the tower.

The first of these explosions, which occurred about 7-8 seconds before the plane struck the tower was so powerful it literally threw Rodriguez upwards, clean off the floor, as parts of the false ceiling collapsed onto and around him.

Rodriguez heard and felt at least three explosions going off down in the basement levels within seconds of each other.

Absolute pandemonium broke out, with screams of “Bombs! Bombs!” rising above the din as terrified workers scattered in all directions, frantically seeking ways to escape.

[NB: There were a total of six basement levels. Level-2, immediately below Rodriguez’s position and the apparent location of the first explosion, was a “Mechanical Floor”—a restricted access area.]

But the “bombs” were by no means confined to the basement levels.

During his subsequent rescue efforts on the upper floors, Rodriguez claims he heard explosions going off “all over the building.”

Felipe David, a colleague, who was working at the far end of basement Level-1 across from Rodriguez, fell victim to the second explosion. David was walking towards a supply room when the entire wall suddenly exploded in front of him.

Burned beyond recognition, David managed to stagger towards Rodriguez when Willy took one look at the man and froze.

The skin on his face had almost completely peeled away exposing raw, pink flesh, and the burnt skin of his outstretched arms was hanging horrifically, “like sheets of loose cloth.”

David was the first casualty whose life Rodriguez saved by carrying him up to paramedics at street level, after which he returned to the basement in spite of police orders.

The 9/11 Commission Hearing

At the closed-door 9/11 Commission hearing, Rodriguez testified under oath that explosions were going off in the basement of the North Tower before the first plane impacted the building.

He explained in great detail to the Commissioners the numerous cases of serious injuries he had personally witnessed that were caused by these explosions.

He even provided the panel with a list of firsthand witnesses to the explosions, people who were ready to testify under oath.

One of the individuals Rodriguez recommended the panel summon was his friend and fellow employee, John Mongello.

Mongello was in the lobby of the neighboring South Tower when the first aircraft plowed into the North Tower where Rodriguez was located.

It would be another sixteen minutes before the second aircraft would rip into the one Mongello was in.

Yet, within a minute of the first plane hitting the North Tower, an elevator in the South Tower exploded to smithereens right before his eyes!

Mongello and others were literally blown backwards by the blast, as people—many, horribly burned—began to run willy-nilly shrieking in pain, shock, and sheer terror. Thick, black smoke could be seen billowing out of the now exposed elevator shaft, and the pungent smell of “gunpowder” was very evident.

Again, just as with the North Tower, this explosion occurred inside a building that had not yet been struck by a plane!

How could a plane crashing into the North Tower possibly have caused elevators in the South Tower to explode?

The esteemed 9/11 Commission never bothered to ask.

Worse, and to his utter disbelief, Rodriguez later discovered that his statements were completely omitted from the official record. As a result, not one word of this decorated hero’s startling testimony appeared in the much-ballyhooed 9/11 Commission Report, a document that continues to be touted as “the most detailed, definitive study of the events of 9/11.”

Furthermore, Rodriguez was told, quite emphatically, not to speak about the explosions to others until “further investigations” had been carried out. As the world knows, this has yet to happen.

As a result of much public pressure, the Commission’s investigation records were finally made public—seven years later, in January 2009.

Rodriguez was stunned to find that his testimony was among those marked “restricted,” and thus inaccessible to the public. His crucial evidence remains restricted to this day.

Waking Up

Naturally, Rodriguez was flabbergasted by the Commission’s clearly suspect actions, but anger at the subterfuge was soon eclipsed by his far deeper anxiety.

The bombs.

He was convinced beyond a doubt there were explosives planted within the Towers. The official explanation—jet fuel, which is simply kerosene—made no sense at all.

Besides, he had overheard many exchanges on firemen’s two-way radios that day that confirmed virtually all the jet fuel had burned off, and the few remaining scattered fires looked like they could easily be knocked out.

He was convinced the explosions he had seen, felt, and heard that day were not caused by kerosene.

They were caused by deliberately positioned explosives.

What cemented his belief and reinforced it even further was something he saw on television the next day:

WTC building 7 collapsing into its footprint like a house of cards. In a matter of seconds. [1]

He had walked by that building numerous times. WTC7 was a 47-storey steel-framed skyscraper that was located a few hundred feet away from the Towers, and a plane had not even struck it. But, just like the Twin Towers, it, too, it suddenly collapsed into its own footprint.

The first thought that struck him was, “That building was a fortress. How could it just have fallen like that?”

Having experienced the explosions in the North Tower firsthand, and then having seen footage of Building 7 collapse in freefall, there were no doubts whatsoever left in his mind:

All three buildings were purposely demolished with explosives.

[NB: In regard to WTC7, the 9/11 Commission Report, again, mentioned absolutely nothing about this 47-storey skyscraper’s sudden and unbelievable collapse. Nor did it mention a word about the numerous eyewitness accounts of multiple explosions within that building. Not one word. It was completely ignored.]

As to who might have planted the explosives, he was at a loss. He couldn’t conceive how the alleged terrorists could have pulled it off; they couldn’t possibly have gained access to these buildings. He was convinced there had to have been other players involved—insiders.

He found such a prospect not only ominous in the extreme, but also disorienting and confusing on many levels. Suddenly, nothing seemed to make sense. Only one thought consumed him.

Who were the killers?

Continued.....http://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/last-man-out-on-911-makes-shocking-disclosures/

durtyrute
08-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Yes.........this again.

vailpass
08-11-2011, 11:31 AM
I heard there was a conspiracy to blow up dirtyrute's thread creating priveleges.

mlyonsd
08-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Is that the sign of God above Bush's head?

durtyrute
08-11-2011, 12:07 PM
I heard there was a conspiracy to blow up dirtyrute's thread creating priveleges.

Hello, Newman....there must be one to keep you from spelling my name right. :evil:

Red Brooklyn
08-11-2011, 12:21 PM
Stopped reading at: "This story is a wake-up call to the citizens of planet Earth."

Baby Lee
08-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Stopped reading at: "This story is a wake-up call to the citizens of planet Earth."

rute and shocking were all I needed.

Amnorix
08-11-2011, 12:39 PM
How do you know he said all these things? Were you there when he said them?

Red Brooklyn
08-11-2011, 12:42 PM
rute and shocking were all I needed.

I should've known better.

alpha_omega
08-11-2011, 12:43 PM
Shocking!

BWillie
08-11-2011, 12:45 PM
hahahhahah come on man

durtyrute
08-11-2011, 12:48 PM
How do you know he said all these things? Were you there when he said them?

I didn't say he did. How do you know anything about anything. I just posted the article.

Bewbies
08-11-2011, 12:50 PM
I heard someone saw Rush Limbaugh running out of the basement with one of those T-handle triggers they use in cartoons to blow up TNT....

Brock
08-11-2011, 12:51 PM
In his lawsuit, Rodriguez made hundreds of allegations including allegations that the Twin Towers were destroyed by means of "controlled demolitions;" that members of the FDNY were ordered, on instructions of the CIA, not to talk about it; that the FDNY conspired with Larry Silverstein to deliberately destroy 7WTC; that projectiles were fired at the Twin Towers from “pods” affixed to the underside of the planes that struck them; that FEMA is working with the US government to create “American Gulag” concentration camps which FEMA will run once the federal government’s plan to impose martial law is in place; that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology; that a missile, not American Airlines Flight 77, struck the Pentagon; that United Airlines Flight 93 was shot down by the U.S. military; that the defendants had foreknowledge of the attacks and actively conspired to bring them about; that the defendants engaged in kidnapping, arson, murder, treason, conspiracy, trafficking in narcotics, embezzlement, securities fraud, insider trading, identity and credit card theft, blackmail, trafficking in humans, and the abduction and sale of women and children for sex. In his Complaint, Rodriquez also alleged that he "single-handedly rescued fifteen persons from the WTC".[5]

durtyrute
08-11-2011, 12:52 PM
It's funny, before this if someone saw this mans story about pulling people out of the buildings and being the last man out people would say, "He's a hero, he deserves a metal." Now that I posted something contary to what you believe it's, "oh he never said that, he's a bum, I mean durt posted it"

Amazing

ROYC75
08-11-2011, 12:57 PM
Some people you can never ever convince, they just keep on keeping on.

KILLER_CLOWN
08-11-2011, 01:16 PM
The derps have invaded the thread, why oh why do we never see anyone coming forward with information, derp derp.

BigCatDaddy
08-11-2011, 01:18 PM

Even Teedub would say that guy is nuts.

Donger
08-11-2011, 01:18 PM

Sounds like a normal Truther.

BucEyedPea
08-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Just what I suspected, Donger and Amnorix were attracted to this like flies to flypaper.

durtyrute
08-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Just what I suspected, Donger and Amnorix were attracted to this like flies to flypaper.

Kinda funny isn't. They saw the title, they saw who posted it, yet they had to come in and make some dumbass remark without even reading the story.

durtyrute
08-11-2011, 02:09 PM
The derps have invaded the thread, why oh why do we never see anyone coming forward with information, derp derp.

I was thinking the same thing "How could this be kept a secret for so long........no one has ever said anything about it........oh, well.....he doesn't count...........oh, well.......neither does he...........oh well, all 1500 engineers aren't qualified to make those claims only we are........oh, well.........PISS OFF...........ROFL

Donger
08-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Kinda funny isn't. They saw the title, they saw who posted it, yet they had to come in and make some dumbass remark without even reading the story.

I didn't look to see which kook posted it, no.

Donger
08-11-2011, 02:11 PM

On the contrary, we see plenty of people come forward with information, but no credible evidence.

BucEyedPea
08-11-2011, 02:12 PM
I knew he'd be back. I missed ya' True Brit!

Oh, Mr. Sheffield!!!!!;)

BucEyedPea
08-11-2011, 02:15 PM
At .03

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lYtOUlnIMMU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FishingRod
08-11-2011, 02:43 PM
http://www.911myths.com/html/william_rodriguez.html

orange
08-11-2011, 05:36 PM
... that phone calls made by some of the victims, as reported by their family members, were not actually made but were "faked" by the government using "voice morphing" technology

Think about this. If true, then Rupert Murdoch is sitting on the evidence. :hmmm:

Add one more Arch-Conspirator to the list. :drool:

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Yes...and we never landed on the moon, the world is still flat, and the earth is the center of the universe.

LOCOChief
08-11-2011, 06:56 PM
It's funny, before this if someone saw this mans story about pulling people out of the buildings and being the last man out people would say, "He's a hero, he deserves a metal." Now that I posted something contary to what you believe it's, "oh he never said that, he's a bum, I mean durt posted it"

Amazing

It's not really funny though.

Brainiac
08-11-2011, 10:43 PM
http://www.911myths.com/html/william_rodriguez.html
Thread over.

suzzer99
08-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Doubtful. I've never met a Truther who was deterred by the truth.

KILLER_CLOWN
08-11-2011, 11:44 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xx-k71UEBWE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xx-k71UEBWE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

KILLER_CLOWN
08-11-2011, 11:48 PM
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YCw6Ps1ekMY?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YCw6Ps1ekMY?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

teedubya
08-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Heh... shit comes out like this and everyone dismisses it immediately. I love groupthink. Those people who were the last ones out don't know SHIT! There testimonials are worthless!! haha

Even if he had a document notarized and signed by the Pope, Jesus and Jesse Ventura no one would believe anything outside of their comfort zone.

FishingRod
08-12-2011, 10:02 AM
So assuming the Government knew these planes were going to be hijacked and crashed into the Twin Towers. And they let it happen. And the reason to do so was to get the US in a couple of wars. Wouldn’t just the hijacking of the planes, and crashing them been sufficient to thoroughly piss off the country even of the towers had not fallen? I don’t see the additional benefit being worth the cost and risk for some partnership with the people which we were trying to focus the countries anger on in the first place.

vailpass
08-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Doubtful. I've never met a Truther who was deterred by the truth.

Well said.
Groupthink!!!!!

vailpass
08-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Heh... shit comes out like this and everyone dismisses it immediately. I love groupthink. Those people who were the last ones out don't know SHIT! There testimonials are worthless!! haha

Even if he had a document notarized and signed by the Pope, Jesus and Jesse Ventura no one would believe anything outside of their comfort zone.

Because you aren't crazy as a shithouse rat.

Donger
08-12-2011, 10:51 AM

Do you even realize that all the 9/11 nuts are also a group, and all think the same?

BucEyedPea
08-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Oh Mr. Sheffield!

ChiTown
08-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Do you even realize that all the 9/11 nuts are also a group, and all think the same?

That's different.

ForeverChiefs58
08-12-2011, 11:51 AM
"Not quite sure what the suggestion is here. Why would a bomb in the basement be required to go off as the plane hit? What's the point? It wasn't aimed to demolish the building, presumably. It increased the risk of detection, required more effort in planting and hiding it, careful timing, and yet (if there were bombs elsewhere in the building) would achieve nothing at all.

It might weaken the structure, you're saying? Why? The towers collapsed from the impact point down, not from the base. There’s nothing a bomb 90+ floors below could do to affect that. And remember, the very base of the towers were left standing. This part of the structure is all that remained, which is why a few people survived in the lower stairwells and basement levels. No sign of it being weakened there."

Even this guy says the fireball came down the elevator, not up from a lower level.

I love how some could think that the same govt that can't even come up with an agreeable healthcare or budget plan is going to pull off the biggest terrorist attack on its own people and cause one of the biggest recessions of our time for no good reason.

listopencil
08-12-2011, 04:49 PM
But, much more important than this, why wouldn't you help bathe a lady when showering with her? All that soapy, slippery water. All that soft flesh to play with. But you wouldn't do it. Makes no sense.

BucEyedPea
08-12-2011, 04:51 PM
But, much more important than this, why wouldn't you help bathe a lady when showering with her? All that soapy, slippery water. All that soft flesh to play with. But you wouldn't do it. Makes no sense.

So your women don't exercise to stay toned-up?

listopencil
08-12-2011, 04:54 PM
So your women don't exercise to stay toned-up?

You don't exercise skin. Most women that I know take pains to make their skin soft and supple.

BucEyedPea
08-12-2011, 04:59 PM
You don't exercise skin. Most women that I know take pains to make their skin soft and supple.

Oh, that's what you meant. I was thinking the opposite of a hard body. :doh!:

J/K

Calcountry
08-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Man comes forward with Obama's Kenyan birth certificate. Oooops, wrong thread, but just as stupid.

listopencil
08-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Oh, that's what you meant. I was thinking the opposite of a hard body. :doh!:

J/K

No biggie, I'm still giving durtyrute a ration of shit over this post (video is NSFW):

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7803795&postcount=13934

durtyrute
08-12-2011, 09:47 PM
No biggie, I'm still giving durtyrute a ration of shit over this post (video is NSFW):

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7803795&postcount=13934

That's the thing about that whole episode. It was a "let's get clean together we've got some place to be", shower, but then wanted to do the humpty hump after we got out. Don't come near me with that stank ass. THAT IS NOT HOW I GOT THE NAME DURT, DARLING......ROFL

KILLER_CLOWN
08-16-2011, 10:59 PM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ezIU6ZxYU3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Psyko Tek
08-16-2011, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=durtyrute;7817173]http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/wm-rodriguez-bush-malasia-pm-mahathir-mohamad1.jpg
Rodriguez, 9/11 Hero and the last man out of the Towers, with President George W. Bush at White House award ceremony; with Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad at a private 9/11 presentation.

By Richard Roepke
Before It’s News

I'm not putting the "Before It's News site as a link because when I went there my computer started acting wierd, but I got the story from....

http://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/last-man-out-on-911-makes-shocking-disclosures/

Most folks know that William Rodriguez is the 9/11 hero who saved hundreds of lives, the last person to escape alive from the World Trade Center, and that his testimony that the basement of WTC1 exploded before the plane hit was ignored by officials. But many may not be aware that another maintenance worker reported the same for WTC2, or that three witnesses to events inconsistent with the 9/11 Commission Report who went public turned up dead — one of whom reported stepping over dead bodies in WTC7 before the Towers came down. Though lengthy, this investigative report reveals more details that deserve the attention of all who believe in truth and justice. ~Ed.

~~~

William “Willy” Rodriguez is the 9/11 hero who helped save hundreds of lives, and the last person to escape alive from the World Trade Center (WTC) Towers.

Inasmuch as the thrust of this narrative is meant to be about the honor, nobleness, and benevolence of heroism, be forewarned.

In its effort to reveal the essential goodness that resides in the hearts of most human beings, it also inexorably exposes the vilest evil that festers in the minds of a few.

Once past the heroism, this story begins to slice through the slimy underbelly of a vile, pathological beast that controls our lives, and gives us glimpses of the innards of this creature that grins gleefully at our gullibility and simple innocence while trampling on our most basic human rights.

This story is a wake-up call to the citizens of planet Earth.

Decorated Hero

Employed at the WTC for 19 years as a maintenance worker, Rodriguez was responsible for the upkeep and safety of the stairwells within the 110-storey North Tower. On the morning of 9/11, Rodriguez was the only person at the WTC site with the master key to the North Tower stairwell doors. [NB: For fire containment purposes, only doors on every fourth level were normally left unlocked.]

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, Rodriguez personally rescued fifteen injured persons from the WTC by leading—often carrying—them to safety. Having evacuated the injured from the basement levels, he rushed back into the tower and led firefighters up the stairwells. Unlocking doors to various floors as they ascended, he aided in the successful evacuation of unknown hundreds of survivors.

At great risk to his own life, Rodriguez re-entered the structure three times, and even rescued people trapped between floors in elevator cars by lowering ladders down into shafts. Having helped lead everyone he could find to safety, he finally decided to exit the building.

Rodriguez is believed to be the last person to leave the collapsing North Tower alive.

He survived the building’s collapse by diving beneath a fire truck, where he lay trapped, completely buried in a mountain of dust and rubble for over two hours. Barely able to breathe, he thought he would “die for sure” under that truck where he was literally entombed.

An agnostic, he prayed for the first time in his adult life. As he now unshakably believes, God does listen to heartfelt prayers, and miracles do happen.

A policeman who had been standing across the street had caught a fleeting glimpse of Rodriguez as he leapt under the truck a split second before the tower collapsed in an avalanche of debris.

It was this officer who later returned with help believing that the man under that truck might still be alive.

Rodriguez has been spiritually transformed by this experience and has embraced his faith again with deep reverence.

For his outstanding heroism during America’s desperate hour, William Rodriguez received a special commendation for valor from President George W. Bush at a special White House ceremony.

And that is the extent of the official story as it pertains to William Rodriguez’s involvement relating to rescue efforts following the 9/11 attacks.

But, as you shall see, his incredible heroism was but the tip of the 9/11 iceberg.

“Bombs! Bombs!”

Heroism and accolades aside, what is truly incredible about Rodriguez’s story is a shocking fact that has been concealed from public knowledge, and remains largely unknown to this day.

Rodriguez and a handful of co-workers who were down in the basement at the time of the attack, actually heard and felt huge explosions beneath their feet in the lower basement levels.

While this anomaly in itself should have been cause for serious investigation, it is the timing of these explosions that is extremely troubling:

They occurred several seconds before the first airplane impacted the tower.

The first of these explosions, which occurred about 7-8 seconds before the plane struck the tower was so powerful it literally threw Rodriguez upwards, clean off the floor, as parts of the false ceiling collapsed onto and around him.

Rodriguez heard and felt at least three explosions going off down in the basement levels within seconds of each other.

Absolute pandemonium broke out, with screams of “Bombs! Bombs!” rising above the din as terrified workers scattered in all directions, frantically seeking ways to escape.

[NB: There were a total of six basement levels. Level-2, immediately below Rodriguez’s position and the apparent location of the first explosion, was a “Mechanical Floor”—a restricted access area.]

But the “bombs” were by no means confined to the basement levels.

During his subsequent rescue efforts on the upper floors, Rodriguez claims he heard explosions going off “all over the building.”

Felipe David, a colleague, who was working at the far end of basement Level-1 across from Rodriguez, fell victim to the second explosion. David was walking towards a supply room when the entire wall suddenly exploded in front of him.

Burned beyond recognition, David managed to stagger towards Rodriguez when Willy took one look at the man and froze.

The skin on his face had almost completely peeled away exposing raw, pink flesh, and the burnt skin of his outstretched arms was hanging horrifically, “like sheets of loose cloth.”

David was the first casualty whose life Rodriguez saved by carrying him up to paramedics at street level, after which he returned to the basement in spite of police orders.

The 9/11 Commission Hearing

At the closed-door 9/11 Commission hearing, Rodriguez testified under oath that explosions were going off in the basement of the North Tower before the first plane impacted the building.

He explained in great detail to the Commissioners the numerous cases of serious injuries he had personally witnessed that were caused by these explosions.

He even provided the panel with a list of firsthand witnesses to the explosions, people who were ready to testify under oath.

One of the individuals Rodriguez recommended the panel summon was his friend and fellow employee, John Mongello.

Mongello was in the lobby of the neighboring South Tower when the first aircraft plowed into the North Tower where Rodriguez was located.

It would be another sixteen minutes before the second aircraft would rip into the one Mongello was in.

Yet, within a minute of the first plane hitting the North Tower, an elevator in the South Tower exploded to smithereens right before his eyes!

Mongello and others were literally blown backwards by the blast, as people—many, horribly burned—began to run willy-nilly shrieking in pain, shock, and sheer terror. Thick, black smoke could be seen billowing out of the now exposed elevator shaft, and the pungent smell of “gunpowder” was very evident.

Again, just as with the North Tower, this explosion occurred inside a building that had not yet been struck by a plane!

How could a plane crashing into the North Tower possibly have caused elevators in the South Tower to explode?

The esteemed 9/11 Commission never bothered to ask.

Worse, and to his utter disbelief, Rodriguez later discovered that his statements were completely omitted from the official record. As a result, not one word of this decorated hero’s startling testimony appeared in the much-ballyhooed 9/11 Commission Report, a document that continues to be touted as “the most detailed, definitive study of the events of 9/11.”

Furthermore, Rodriguez was told, quite emphatically, not to speak about the explosions to others until “further investigations” had been carried out. As the world knows, this has yet to happen.

As a result of much public pressure, the Commission’s investigation records were finally made public—seven years later, in January 2009.

Rodriguez was stunned to find that his testimony was among those marked “restricted,” and thus inaccessible to the public. His crucial evidence remains restricted to this day.

Waking Up

Naturally, Rodriguez was flabbergasted by the Commission’s clearly suspect actions, but anger at the subterfuge was soon eclipsed by his far deeper anxiety.

The bombs.

He was convinced beyond a doubt there were explosives planted within the Towers. The official explanation—jet fuel, which is simply kerosene—made no sense at all.

Besides, he had overheard many exchanges on firemen’s two-way radios that day that confirmed virtually all the jet fuel had burned off, and the few remaining scattered fires looked like they could easily be knocked out.

He was convinced the explosions he had seen, felt, and heard that day were not caused by kerosene.

They were caused by deliberately positioned explosives.

What cemented his belief and reinforced it even further was something he saw on television the next day:

WTC building 7 collapsing into its footprint like a house of cards. In a matter of seconds. [1]

He had walked by that building numerous times. WTC7 was a 47-storey steel-framed skyscraper that was located a few hundred feet away from the Towers, and a plane had not even struck it. But, just like the Twin Towers, it, too, it suddenly collapsed into its own footprint.

The first thought that struck him was, “That building was a fortress. How could it just have fallen like that?”

Having experienced the explosions in the North Tower firsthand, and then having seen footage of Building 7 collapse in freefall, there were no doubts whatsoever left in his mind:

All three buildings were purposely demolished with explosives.

[NB: In regard to WTC7, the 9/11 Commission Report, again, mentioned absolutely nothing about this 47-storey skyscraper’s sudden and unbelievable collapse. Nor did it mention a word about the numerous eyewitness accounts of multiple explosions within that building. Not one word. It was completely ignored.]

As to who might have planted the explosives, he was at a loss. He couldn’t conceive how the alleged terrorists could have pulled it off; they couldn’t possibly have gained access to these buildings. He was convinced there had to have been other players involved—insiders.

He found such a prospect not only ominous in the extreme, but also disorienting and confusing on many levels. Suddenly, nothing seemed to make sense. Only one thought consumed him.

Who were the killers?

Continued.....http://coto2.wordpress.com/2011/08/10/last-man-out-on-911-makes-shocking-disclosures/[/QUOTE

so who the fuck did it?
please enlighten me
send a pm cause I do not want the black helicopters after me!!!!!

nstygma
08-16-2011, 11:36 PM
That's the thing about that whole episode. It was a "let's get clean together we've got some place to be", shower, but then wanted to do the humpty hump after we got out. Don't come near me with that stank ass. THAT IS NOT HOW I GOT THE NAME DURT, DARLING......ROFLhmmm, namechange to cleanrute? :D

durtyrute
08-17-2011, 09:56 AM
hmmm, namechange to cleanrute? :D

More like, ifismellpoopwhenwe'redoingitwe'renotdoingitrute

Thig Lyfe
08-17-2011, 10:11 AM
9/11 did 9/11!!!!

ChiTown
08-17-2011, 10:20 AM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ezIU6ZxYU3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc_molten_steel.html