PDA

View Full Version : Misc DC Lounge..

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Why does it even exist ? None of people over there are even Chiefs fans. They give this site a bad name . The vast majority only post over there, and never over here...just wondering why the`re allowed to even have a section like that on a sports board. Some of the treads over there are border line Klan rallies. Why not shut it down, I'm sure no one will miss it.

mlyonsd
08-11-2011, 05:43 PM
?

Brock
Or you could just not go there and that way you wouldn't have to see it.

BossChief
GTFOOH and back to DC

DaFace
Because then that type of conversation will spill over into the Lounge. That's why it was created in the first place.

You can ignore the forum so that it won't show up at the top if you'd like. It's in your options toward the bottom.

Deberg_1990
08-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Why does it even exist ? None of people over there are even Chiefs fans. They give this site a bad name . The vast majority only post over there, and never over here...just wondering why the`re allowed to even have a section like that on a sports board. Some of the treads over there are border line Klan rallies. Why not shut it down, I'm sure no one will miss it.

And yet u seem unable to resist going there and posting?

the Talking Can

shut teh fuck up noob

Reerun_KC
What is the DC Lounge?

And why would anyone actually care that it even existed?

Donger
08-11-2011, 05:49 PM

Because before it existed, people (myself included) would post political things in The Lounge. IIRC, there was a consensus that the DC Lounge should be created.

And, no, the vast majority of posters there are Chiefs fans.

KurtCobain
08-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Here we fucking go with Thatguy again.

luv
08-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Here we ****ing go with Thatguy again.

I don't think I've ever seen any of his posts before this. If he's not big on the DC forum, why is he here?

KurtCobain
08-11-2011, 05:53 PM
I don't think I've ever seen any of his posts before this. If he's not big on the DC forum, why is he here?

He posted in the political thread in the lounge the other day. Picked a fight with bug.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248292

Donger
08-11-2011, 05:54 PM

This might be why:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248309

ChiefsCountry
08-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Fucking POS of a poster

Rams Fan
08-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Why isn't this in DC?

Mr. Laz
08-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey .... don't be 'That guy'

RNR
08-11-2011, 06:00 PM
Because it is a open topic site which is one of the reasons it is such a very popular site. As has been stated it was segregated because of the nature of political and religious debates. It is a site I support which reminds me I need to get a hold of the owner and donate again~

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Yah...this thread was pretty stupid now that I think about it.

-King-
Take your avatar's advice.

SNR
Fan forums that censor political shit are fucking gay. That's the only option I can see if you don't want that forum "giving this site a bad name".

I don't know what you would have the admins do. To me, this is the best solution possible.

I hate this shit as much as anybody, but really, you're going to have to ignore that place if it offends you that damn much.

luv
08-11-2011, 06:04 PM
In true DC fashion....

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

luv
08-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Actually, I don't know what DC fashion is. I hardly ever go in there.

chasedude
08-11-2011, 06:05 PM
You should pay attention to your avatar. STFU n00b and STOP WHINING!

chasedude
08-11-2011, 06:06 PM
Take your avatar's advice.

Beat me to it

Pawnmower

http://i52.tinypic.com/1z3nti8.gif

ThatRaceCardGuy

You should pay attention to your avatar. STFU n00b and STOP WHINING!

:hmmm:

Predarat
08-11-2011, 06:08 PM
This thread should be moved to the DC Lounge.

Valiant
08-11-2011, 06:12 PM

Imagine if Obama started it.. Everyone would be half pissed and racist...o:-)

alpha_omega
08-11-2011, 06:12 PM
None of people over there are even Chiefs fans....

False!

Frazod
08-11-2011, 06:13 PM
No one who was here before it was created questions it. Other than the extremists and zealots that are walled off on the other side.

Too bad we can't do the same thing with California.

ThatRaceCardGuy
08-11-2011, 06:14 PM
For the record..I already stated that this thread was a dumb idea , and pretty damn lame on my part...carry on with the noob bashing.:thumb:

Brock
08-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Think of it as a ghetto where we keep the undesireables.

Predarat
08-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Once we get that stupid yob bastard barrick obama out of office we will not need it anymore.

griZZly64
08-11-2011, 06:18 PM

Oh the irony in your avy... :hmmm:

Pablo
08-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Don't go over there then, fuckface.

There aren't even any good posters that are regulars over there.

Chiefspants
08-11-2011, 07:12 PM
You know, all of this would take care of itself if we raised taxes on corporations.

Deberg_1990
08-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Once we get that stupid yob bastard barrick obama out of office we will not need it anymore.

Rofl

If I remember right, it was the run up to the 2004 elections when the lounge started to get over run with political threads. bush vs Kerry.....Iraq war, Abu Gharab, etc....

Psyko Tek
08-11-2011, 07:45 PM
shut teh fuck up noob

this x3

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-11-2011, 07:49 PM
carry on with the noob bashing.:thumb:

Oh don't worry... you aren't even close to regretting this thread yet.

:D

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet.

Guru
08-11-2011, 07:52 PM

WTF do you even care. Don't go over there if you don't like it. Oh, and yes, they are chiefs fans and if you paid any attention you would see them posting in the football lounge.

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Eh, it's a good place to keep DEnise.

Renegade
08-11-2011, 08:12 PM
I looked, sure enough there is a DC thread. Who knew? I have never got past the lounge or the pictures

boogblaster
08-11-2011, 08:18 PM
every subject has both sides ....

KurtCobain
08-11-2011, 08:19 PM
So here's a political debate...

Should I not be aloud to smoke crack in library bathrooms while playing the tambourine naked? Now I know crack is illegal and what not, but under those circumstances I don't see why.

DaFace
08-11-2011, 08:20 PM

Should I not be aloud to smoke crack in library bathrooms while playing the tambourine naked? Now I know crack is illegal and what not, but under those circumstances I don't see why.
I've got no issues with smoking crack naked in a library bathroom, but playing the tambourine? That should be illegal.

KurtCobain
08-11-2011, 08:23 PM
I've got no issues with smoking crack naked in a library bathroom, but playing the tambourine? That should be illegal.

See, that's that negative bullshit attitude that's putting our nation in debt. You refuse to look past the tambourine and to the fact that we could legalize this and tax it.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-11-2011, 08:26 PM
See, that's that negative bullshit attitude that's putting our nation in debt. You refuse to look past the tambourine and to the fact that we could legalize this and tax it.

This. Taxing tamborines would get us out of debt like yesterday.

stevieray
08-11-2011, 08:28 PM
my green tamborine

ChiTown
08-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Shut your fucking whore mouth

Predarat
08-11-2011, 08:33 PM

If you are not on food stamps or any other gubbment assistance, then its OK. If you are on Food Stamps, section 8, WIC, or any other Gubbment assistance then hell no its not OK and you should be thrown in Jail.

KurtCobain
08-11-2011, 08:35 PM
If you are not on food stamps or any other gubbment assistance, then its OK. If you are on Food Stamps, section 8, WIC, or any other Gubbment assistance then hell no its not OK and you should be thrown in Jail.

You shouldn't include disability in this.

JoeyChuckles
08-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Hey, I just went over there for the first time. Who are some of those people? I've never seen them before?

It's like an alternate reality. Maybe their website is politicsplanet, and they have an area called Kansas City Chiefs lounge that they never go to.

KurtCobain
08-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Hey, I just went over there for the first time. Who are some of those people? I've never seen them before?

It's like an alternate reality. Maybe their website is politicsplanet, and they have an area called Kansas City Chiefs lounge that they never go to.

Fucking awesome post. When I can rep again, you're getting like four possys.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-11-2011, 08:41 PM

The DC lounge is a great way to keep the exceedingly retarded away from the general population. Just don't go in there. It's like the black hole in Oakland but without the awesomeness.

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-11-2011, 08:43 PM
What's Thatguy doing now?

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-11-2011, 08:45 PM
What's Thatguy doing now?

Posting in DC

KurtCobain
08-11-2011, 08:45 PM
He's being Thatguy of course.

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-11-2011, 08:57 PM
I'm starting to wonder about Thatguy.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-11-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm starting to wonder about Thatguy.

Maybe you should call him out again... thats was good entertainment...

Bacon Cheeseburger
08-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Maybe you should call him out again... thats was good entertainment...

Hey, you're my set-up guy, just make another comment that I can blow wildly out of proportion.

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Hey, you're my set-up guy, just make another comment that I can blow wildly out of proportion.

LMAO

It wouldn't be CP if someone wasn't blowing something wildly out of proportion.

Predarat
08-11-2011, 09:30 PM
You shouldn't include disability in this.

Oh shit I forgot about that. Ill take them out but put in those whore ass chicks with like 10 kids you see standing in line with foodstamps and WIC. It like my tax dollars are going out of my pocket just so they can whore around. The laws need to chance, if my money is going towards whores, I at least need to get some benefit out of the deal.

Bewbies
08-11-2011, 11:00 PM
Only on the internet will you find whiney bitches with a STOP WHINING picture next to their name.

KILLER_CLOWN
08-12-2011, 01:28 AM
And, no, the vast majority of posters there are Chiefs fans.

Yup even though i mostly post in DC, My love for the Chiefs is undying.

beach tribe
08-12-2011, 04:27 AM
Oh, this is the reason for the other thread.

2 pointless threads then.

Gonzo
08-12-2011, 06:13 AM
It's a cesspool of hatred, bigotry and douchebaggery. That being said, I'm glad it exists because that shit would be posted in the lounge. We would have threads thousands of posts long where posters would argue and catfight with one another, brag about their IQ and spew classless mom jokes. Oh wait...

Maybe we should create a new sub-forum named, "All things Frankie."
Posted via Mobile Device

Sofa King
08-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Only on the internet will you find whiney bitches with a STOP WHINING picture next to their name.

I'm pretty sure that's everywhere. And every one of them is a troll, except most sites ban them on site.

We choose to keep them around for something to bash on.

Bwana
08-12-2011, 07:48 AM
The DC is one of the best things that ever happened to this place. I throw a post in there about once a week, leave, take a shower and move on. If all that garbage was in the main forum, this place would suck harder than a shopvac.

BigRichard
08-12-2011, 08:02 AM

Only if you are a small white guy. If you are large and black then no way. Thatguy just can't do it.

loochy
08-12-2011, 08:06 AM
Thatguy, why are you so worried about the DC forum? You whine about it on Facebook, then you start posting on CheifsPlanet in the DC forum and bitching about people and the forum itself, and now you start a thread over HERE about how much the DC forum sucks. Why is it such an issue to you?

Chiefspants
08-12-2011, 08:14 AM
You know, single payer health care would cure our woeful health care system and solve the national debt plaguing our nation.

Radar Chief
08-12-2011, 08:16 AM
Thatguy, why are you so worried about the DC forum? You whine about it on Facebook, then you start posting on CheifsPlanet in the DC forum and bitching about people and the forum itself, and now you start a thread over HERE about how much the DC forum sucks. Why is it such an issue to you?

Oh really?

BigRichard
08-12-2011, 08:23 AM
Oh really?

Busted

loochy
08-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Oh really?

Yeah, have you ever looked at the CP facebook group? He got on there and griped about the DC forum.

See:
http://www.facebook.com/ChiefsPlanet
Whats up with the DC Lounge? I was thinking about joining the planet, but do the owners of Chiefs Planet actual support the hate and boarder line racist post that you see in that area on a daily basis?..As a Chiefs fan , I dont really see what the DC lounge has to do with sports at all...I don't even see why Chiefs planet would allow that crap to go on.

BigRichard
08-12-2011, 08:40 AM
Yeah, have you ever looked at the CP facebook group? He got on there and griped about the DC forum.

I think he might be calling you out on this post or the many others within that thread....

My use or not use of it is not what annoys me.

My annoyance stems from the incessant chattering about "did you see what so and so posted on facebook?" NO I didn't see that and I don't care so stop talking to me about it.

Also, my mom, my fiance, and my fiance's mom are facebook lurkers that just snoop everyone else's profiles for stuff to talk about. That drives me nuts too.

loochy
08-12-2011, 08:48 AM
I think he might be calling you out on this post or the many others within that thread....

HAHA you are so right!

Crap.

Dammit.

I lose.

To hypocrite is human I guess.

:shrug:

/frankie mode on

You are a moron. I never contradicted myself. This is different. My IQ is really super high so I am allowed to do this. Never question me. You are a bigot because you semi-insulted me.

/frankie mode off

Dave Lane
08-12-2011, 08:52 AM
It's a cesspool of hatred, bigotry and douchebaggery. That being said, I'm glad it exists because that shit would be posted in the lounge. We would have threads thousands of posts long where posters would argue and catfight with one another, brag about their IQ and spew classless mom jokes. Oh wait...

Maybe we should create a new sub-forum named, "All things Frankie."
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree with both takes. Sometimes I despair for for my fellow man and our species' future when I go in there.

Sofa King
08-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Loochy dun goofed.

Dave Lane
08-12-2011, 08:55 AM
The DC is one of the best things that ever happened to this place. I throw a post in there about once a week, leave, take a shower and move on. If all that garbage was in the main forum, this place would suck harder than a shopvac.

I'm with you it's like major radiation exposure you have to limit your time to limit the damage. I usually post and run, then shower twice.

KurtCobain
08-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Thatguy is Shogun. I'm serious and it's official.

He was bitching about DC before ever joining the forum? Yeah right, and the fb profile says he's from Overland Park. Same as shogun. Shogun disappears after racial comments and doesn't visit the planet. Then, his page said he was online all of a sudden, and then Thatguy joins, full of racial claims.

Thatguy has got to be a shogun joke.

Brock
08-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Oh really?

If you look at the Chiefsplanet facebook page you'll see what he's talking about.

Brock
08-12-2011, 08:58 AM
Nate Cox
Whats up with the DC Lounge? I was thinking about joining the planet, but do the owners of Chiefs Planet actual support the hate and boarder line racist post that you see in that area on a daily basis?..As a Chiefs fan , I dont really see what the DC lounge has to do with sports at all...I don't even see why Chiefs planet would allow that crap to go on.
March 6 at 12:08pm

loochy
08-12-2011, 08:58 AM
If you look at the Chiefsplanet facebook page you'll see what he's talking about.

Oh they believe me.

It's just that in another thread I was saying how much I hate facebook drama and that I wanted facebook to die in a fire.

KurtCobain
08-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Nate Cox
March 6 at 12:08pm

Yeah, this is definitely Shogun fucking around.

He was also the fakemattcassel.

Could we get a mod to confirm so we can get him to explain why he ditched the K and stopped posting? Also, we need his 18 dollars.

Radar Chief
08-12-2011, 09:01 AM

No, not really. I donít even have a Face Book account, never been to CP Face Book page.

BigRichard
08-12-2011, 09:05 AM
No, not really. I donít even have a Face Book account, never been to CP Face Book page.

Ok, then I guess I was calling him out on it. :D

Radar Chief
08-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Ok, then I guess I was calling him out on it. :D

Pretty much. ROFL

loochy
08-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Well regardless of who did the calling out...I stand called out.

BigRichard
08-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Well regardless of who did the calling out...I stand called out.

Take that bitches. :evil:

Dartgod
08-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Eh, it's a good place to keep [IT, who shall remain nameless].
Please don't utter IT's name here in the main forum. IT has a tendancy to appear shortly afterwards.

Frazod
08-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Please don't utter IT's name here in the main forum. IT has a tendancy to appear shortly afterwards.

Only if you say the name three times in rapid succession. :fire:

|Zach|
08-12-2011, 09:32 AM
CP on FB.

Like whoa.

Dartgod
08-12-2011, 09:33 AM
Only if you say the name three times in rapid succession. :fire:

Exactly!

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

vailpass
08-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Because a ***** can't get a room at the Beverly Hills hotel!!!!

petegz28
08-12-2011, 10:15 AM
We have to have something between football seasons. Thus we have DC. To say no one there are Chiefs fans is pretty stupid. 99% of the people that post in DC will be more visible in the lounge when the season starts.

Radar Chief
08-12-2011, 10:27 AM
Because a ***** can't get a room at the Beverly Hills hotel!!!!

/Axel Foley

vailpass
08-12-2011, 10:28 AM
/Axel Foley

:thumb: My name is Serge and I have a banana in my tailpipe.

Donger
08-12-2011, 10:30 AM
:thumb: My name is Serge and I have a banana in my tailpipe.

"You just take those bananas!" /Damon Wayans

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1171/530679899_5c89902e55.jpg

vailpass
08-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Yes. Nice. I sometimes miss the 80s.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-12-2011, 10:56 AM

Obama, is that you?

keg in kc
08-12-2011, 11:09 AM
DC is there to keep DC's crap out of here.

And thank the maker for that.

listopencil
08-12-2011, 11:25 AM
The Reagan National Airport does have a nice lounge. I've been there a few times.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Thatguy obviously doesn't know what the Dra....DC Lounge is all about.

vailpass
08-12-2011, 11:29 AM
The Reagan National Airport does have a nice lounge. I've been there a few times.

I like the smoking bar at Denver International.

Jaric
08-12-2011, 11:53 AM
I don't not like the Chiefs. Does that count?

King_Chief_Fan
08-12-2011, 12:08 PM

are you serious? you want that crap spilling over to the "football" forum where dates, poop threads, immaterial questions about most anything can happen? Be glad there is a place to park that shit off the main board.

All this dump needs is a place to put all non football talk, but some of these nobodys have to have a place get recognized and feel good about themselves.

Hang in there, someone will come along pretty quick and ask for a cure for the crabs.

Okie_Apparition
08-12-2011, 12:09 PM
It's like a Bengals vs Raiders game. Where otherwise normal, rational, logical people paint themselves up. Get drunk then stab & piss on each other. Wake up the next day and act like it never happened, but look forward to the following sunday

ReynardMuldrake
08-12-2011, 12:16 PM
It's like a Bengals vs Raiders game. Where otherwise normal, rational, logical people paint themselves up. Get drunk then stab & piss on each other. Wake up the next day and act like it never happened, but look forward to the following sunday

... did you just call Raiders fans "logical people"?

gblowfish
08-12-2011, 12:49 PM
You're going to have to pry my poop threads from my cold dead fingers....

go bowe
08-12-2011, 12:52 PM
... did you just call Raiders fans "logical people"?

yeah, i was wondering that too...

munkey
08-12-2011, 12:54 PM
This stupid thread hasn't been moved yet? :spock:

munkey
08-12-2011, 12:55 PM
oh...everyone's still piling on...sorry...nevermind

loochy
08-12-2011, 01:12 PM
DC is there to keep DC's crap out of here.

And thank the maker for that.

Steven Hawking says that there IS no maker.