PDA

View Full Version : Football Denver Tebows vs Dallas Cowboys

Ugly Duck
08-11-2011, 07:47 PM
KnowMo was right.... Tebow is good when he's not getting sacked.

Tebow 5/5 for 85

Tebows 6, Cowboys 3 late 2nd quarter

Bolts 10, Seahawks 7

CoMoChief
08-11-2011, 07:52 PM
God......for someone that sucks as bad as Tebow, I don't get the national media hard-on for this guy.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
08-11-2011, 07:53 PM
The Cowboy announcers here are still picking on Tebow for everything. I love the hate for this turd

Ugly Duck
08-11-2011, 07:55 PM
Didja see him throw the ball into the ground at the receivers feet? Very Jamarcus-like....

Then he crossed the line of scrimmage, then ran back behind the line, then threw the ball. Dunno who that's like...

Quesadilla Joe
08-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Did you see that bomb Tebow dropped in-between three Cowboys? He can be a dynamic QB who can make all the throws he just needs to be a little more consistent. Really hope Fox lets Tebow play everytime we are inside the 5 yardline.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Did you see that bomb Tebow dropped in-between three Cowboys? He can be a dynamic QB who can make all the throws he just needs to be a little more consistent. Really hope Fox lets Tebow play everytime we are inside the 5 yardline.

ROFL

Bowser
08-11-2011, 08:04 PM

LMAO

Yeah, so does the rest of the NFL....

Arsonist
08-11-2011, 08:15 PM
God......for someone that sucks as bad as Tebow, I don't get the national media hard-on for this guy.

If he quit football and worked at taco bell the media would still be on his nuts.
Fuck tebow I hope he starts so tamba can wreck his face

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-11-2011, 08:18 PM

Are we watching the same game? That WR was wide open.

---
- - CFoD -

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Why is Parrish Cox not in prison?

---
- - CFoD -

KurtCobain
08-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Didja see him throw the ball into the ground at the receivers feet? Very Jamarcus-like....

Then he crossed the line of scrimmage, then ran back behind the line, then threw the ball. Dunno who that's like...

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Ugly Duck
08-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Raiders looking rusty. Campbell 1/3 to Kevin Boss. 3-0 Raiders early in 1st

FD
08-11-2011, 08:33 PM
Why is Parrish Cox not in prison?

Give him a season or two.

Bugeater
08-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Crackwagon just took the lead.

Ugly Duck
08-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Raiders give up huge gain to Larry Fitzgerald, then stop 4 rushing plays from the 5 for goal-line stand.

Los Pollos Hermanos
08-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Give him a season or two.

I thought he raped someone.

---
- - CFoD -

Rasputin
08-11-2011, 08:56 PM
Hope Tboned never learns to slide instead of diving into linebackers head first.

Ugly Duck
08-11-2011, 09:08 PM
6-0 Raiders halfway through the 2nd. Scrubs in now on both sides (Todd Heap still in). OAK rookie Denarius Moore looks like the best Raider WR on the field (ain't saying much). Larry Fitzgerald made 'em all look like rookies.

ReynardMuldrake
08-11-2011, 10:01 PM

Watching the Broncos getting three penalties on one play was amusing...

BossChief
08-11-2011, 10:04 PM
Tebow looked like a poor mans Thigpen out there.

Ugly Duck
08-11-2011, 10:28 PM

Yeah, well think about his potential!

Chiefs Pantalones
08-11-2011, 10:31 PM
Raiders look to be in midseason form: penalties, penalties and just plain dumb football lol

Ugly Duck
08-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Raiders look to be in midseason form: penalties, penalties and just plain dumb football lol

Hey now... the Raider 1st stringers had 3 false starts (all on OT Kalif Barnes). Those late penalties are the 3rd stringers.

keg in kc
08-11-2011, 11:01 PM
My first thought in the second half of the Chargers game was that they were in midseason form, but then I realized they usually start winning by midseason, so they're in season opening form.

Ugly Duck
08-12-2011, 02:20 AM
Watching the Broncos getting three penalties on one play was amusing...

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Tim Tebow scrambled far to his left, inches from the sideline, saw some resistance and headed back the other way. He was around the middle of the field when he decided to pass, lobbing the ball over a defender to a waiting teammate, who took off toward the end zone.

It could've been the latest addition to Tebow's legacy -- if only he hadn't gone a full stride over the line of scrimmage, a lineman hadn't illegally moved down the field and another teammate hadn't clobbered someone in the back.

Instead, by the end of it, even one of the officials was chuckling. Tebow's schoolyard play came just before halftime and stood as the play of the game

When Tebow went to the sideline, new Denver coach John Fox spoke to him gently, patting him on the head at the end of the chat.

"Tim is a work in progress," Fox said.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/RaiderDee/denver2.gif

Hydrae
08-12-2011, 07:09 AM
By chance did any get a screen cap from when Tebow got buried? I am not finding it on youtube yet but wanted to show a co-worker that play. It was so fun to watch him escape one tackle just to turn around and get pancaked! Play of the game, IMO.

Bob Dole
08-12-2011, 07:15 AM

Saw John Elway get away with it more times that Bob Dole cares to count...

Deberg_1990
08-12-2011, 07:24 AM
Saw John Elway get away with it more times that Bob Dole cares to count...

This...and that was back in the days when no part of your body could cross the LoS. I think the rule now is, your whole body has to be accross it before its a penalty.

notorious
08-12-2011, 07:48 AM
This...and that was back in the days when no part of your body could cross the LoS. I think the rule now is, your whole body has to be accross it before its a penalty.

Yep, I remember a QB passing with just the tip of his toe still over the LOS and it was legal.

Elway stepped over 4 yards on a big play against the Chiefs and didn't get called. :facepalm:

Reerun_KC
08-12-2011, 07:52 AM
I dont get all the love and hate for Tebow? The obsession by our fans is just down right creepy...

notorious
08-12-2011, 07:54 AM
I dont get all the love and hate for Tebow? The obsession by our fans is just down right creepy...

This.

Reerun_KC
08-12-2011, 07:55 AM
This.

IF we would of drafted him for some freaky unknown reason... These guys would of burned down Arrowhead until the Chiefs put a statue out front for them to worship...

ITS an unhealthy obsession forsure...

TEX
08-12-2011, 08:24 AM
Yep, I remember a QB passing with just the tip of his toe still over the LOS and it was legal.

Elway stepped over 4 yards on a big play against the Chiefs and didn't get called. :facepalm:

Which time? :banghead:

notorious
08-12-2011, 08:44 AM

:facepalm:

:(

vailpass
08-12-2011, 10:36 AM

God the ass whipping Big John laid on KC is deep and wide. Years later and he's still beating on you.

listopencil
08-12-2011, 10:48 AM
God the ass whipping Big John laid on KC is deep and wide. Years later and he's still beating on you.

That's never something we had to experience. All those times that we looked on the field and knew our team would be OK because Elway was out there, the fans of the other teams were muttering obscenities because they knew their team was probably going to lose.

Thig Lyfe
08-12-2011, 12:46 PM

A poor man's Thigpen is like a rich man's Montana.

gblowfish
08-12-2011, 12:48 PM

I hope Elway takes up flying like Thurman Munson did.

BigCatDaddy
08-12-2011, 12:50 PM
I hope Elway takes up flying like Thurman Munson did.

After he's done with his butchering of the Donk organization of course.

Thig Lyfe
08-12-2011, 12:54 PM
lolz

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NXjj8rIbQtU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>