PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Jack Wagner leads a charmed life

Stewie
08-12-2011, 05:00 PM
Act a little, play a ton of golf, marry a hottie. Yeah, life is good.

NEW YORK (AP) Heather Locklear is engaged to fellow "Melrose Place" actor Jack Wagner.

Locklear spokeswoman Sarah Fuller confirmed the engagement on Friday but offered no other details.

The actress' divorce from Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora was finalized in April 2007. She had been dating Wagner since at least 2008.
Locklear and Wagner worked together in the 1990s on "Melrose Place," a spinoff of "Beverly Hills, 90210." Locklear played Amanda Woodward. Wagner played Dr. Peter Burns.

Locklear also starred on the prime-time soap opera "Dynasty" and the William Shatner police drama "T.J. Hooker."

Wagner isn't just an actor. He sang the 1980s pop hit "All I Need." And he's an accomplished golfer who five years ago won the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship, an event usually won by professional athletes.

Deberg_1990
08-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Wagner isn't just an actor. He sang the 1980s pop hit "All I Need."

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xn8E9rrBt7s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cardken
08-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Act a little, play a ton of golf, marry a hottie. Yeah, life is good.

NEW YORK (AP) Heather Locklear is engaged to fellow "Melrose Place" actor Jack Wagner.

Locklear spokeswoman Sarah Fuller confirmed the engagement on Friday but offered no other details.

The actress' divorce from Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora was finalized in April 2007. She had been dating Wagner since at least 2008.
Locklear and Wagner worked together in the 1990s on "Melrose Place," a spinoff of "Beverly Hills, 90210." Locklear played Amanda Woodward. Wagner played Dr. Peter Burns.

Locklear also starred on the prime-time soap opera "Dynasty" and the William Shatner police drama "T.J. Hooker."

Wagner isn't just an actor. He sang the 1980s pop hit "All I Need." And he's an accomplished golfer who five years ago won the American Century Celebrity Golf Championship, an event usually won by professional athletes.

"Charmed " indeed, he better get a Hep C and Penicillin chaser, she has handled more Rock Guys "equipment" that a roadie. He is getting her on the way down, really discounted. But best of Luck and for the record, I'd hit it. LOL

Brock
08-13-2011, 01:48 PM
He was married to a hottie before, too. Kristina Malandro

Demonpenz
08-13-2011, 01:57 PM
All I need was used for Taco Bell Drive through instruction VHS's I used to watch, on the montage of when the team was running out of time to get a 7 layer burrito made