PDA

View Full Version : Misc Facebook browsing and recording profile views...

Consistent1
08-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Something strange came up with me. Are there ways to see you views your profile? I stay off that crap, but can it be seen for someone wanting to get vindictive, etc....on me?

Reaper16
08-12-2011, 06:43 PM
no

Consistent1
08-12-2011, 06:47 PM
no

Oh, my boy.....you rocked any KoRn lately? Haha...you I do trust despite being a dick ...lmao.....you sure bro.....?

Consistent1
08-12-2011, 06:48 PM
and I and talking about pages I visited....

Reaper16
08-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh, my boy.....you rocked any KoRn lately? Haha...you I do trust despite being a dick ...lmao.....you sure bro.....?
Yes. I am sure. Any app that says it will allow you to see who views your profile is actually just malware.

Consistent1
08-12-2011, 06:51 PM
But that malware can't show true for any period of time? For certain...? What are you listening to these days?

Reaper16
08-12-2011, 06:53 PM
But that malware can't show true for any period of time? For certain...? What are you listening to these days?
Those programs are just lying when they say they allow you to see whose been viewing your profile. They just take some of your FB friends and some friends of theirs and tell you that they've been viewing your profile.

As for music, umm, I listened to some Das Racist today. And some Hades Archer.

Consistent1
08-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Those programs are just lying when they say they allow you to see whose been viewing your profile. They just take some of your FB friends and some friends of theirs and tell you that they've been viewing your profile.

As for music, umm, I listened to some Das Racist today. And some Hades Archer.

So, in essence, a scratch deal because many probably have, aight. Will check those bands out. Thanks bro. Tried to rep, but it's been so long since I did that I guess you're the last one....should we just make out now. Seriously though, thanks....