PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Will Chiefs win 8 games?

OctoberFart
08-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Lets be honest here. KC were paper tigers last year that rode a last place schedule into a playoff birth. KC didn't beat any good teams and were blown out by a garbage donkey team. Now the question is will they win 8 games? As for me just got out of jail I've been in for past few months for robbing local liquor store. It happens you know I needed some popov Vodka.

kysirsoze
08-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Nope.

They'll win em all.

DMAC
08-13-2011, 10:08 AM
It happens? No, it doesnt.

TEX
08-13-2011, 10:09 AM
Yes - They'll win at least 8.
They had your BOYZ in Oakland. You got a LOT of help in that one. All they have to do is improve within the division to make up for the "harder" schedule. However, they will need to win a few outside the division to be successful. You wouldn't know about that part of the plan...

L.A. Chieffan
08-13-2011, 10:11 AM
this guy is lame

Okie_Apparition
08-13-2011, 10:15 AM
AutumnWind & Hootie return with in the same 24 hour period. Both entertain

OctoberFart
08-13-2011, 10:20 AM
Yes - They'll win at least 8.
They had your BOYZ in Oakland. You got a LOT of help in that one. All they have to do is improve within the division to make up for the "harder" schedule. However, they will need to win a few outside the division to be successful. You wouldn't know about that part of the plan...

Well you should drive to Vegas and put the whole farm on it. That's the win total KC is getting. Your right we have to learn to beat some better teams than the garbage that is known as the AFC west. We beat up on bad football teams last year too.

BigMeatballDave
08-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Where is the option for 'Autumnwind is a prison salad tossing cockbag'?

Exoter175
08-13-2011, 10:24 AM
I'm sure we'll win 8 games this year. I mean, we do play the Raiders and Broncos Twice :D

That's half our wins lol

In before "But the Raiders swept the division last year" *cough* Fluke *cough*

TEX
08-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Well you should drive to Vegas and put the whole farm on it. That's the win total KC is getting. Your right we have to learn to beat some better teams than the garbage that is known as the AFC west. We beat up on bad football teams last year too.

Ya got VERY lucky in a few. Right when you played yourself into contention you choaked in typical Raider fashion. KC lead from start to finish. Handled all the adversity along the way. In doing that, they learned what your BOYZ can only hope to learn. That means something. It will be a factor this year as well. SD and KC will be playing for the AFC West Title again and your BOYZ will find a way to lose any momentum they gained from sweeping the division. Watch...

boogblaster
08-13-2011, 10:32 AM
Faiders have a good D when it wants too ... Bolts have a decent team .. Donks are hope'n .. Chiefs have a lot tougher schedule .. so yea we should win games .. but the divison is up for grabs ....

Mr. Arrowhead
08-13-2011, 10:53 AM
dont stupid ass people realize that the whole division pretty much has the same schedule except for 2 games

thurman merman
08-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Lets be honest here. KC were paper tigers last year that rode a last place schedule into a playoff birth. KC didn't beat any good teams and were blown out by a garbage donkey team. Now the question is will they win 8 games? As for me just got out of jail I've been in for past few months for robbing local liquor store. It happens you know I needed some popov Vodka.

Shocking.

Von Dumbass
08-13-2011, 11:55 AM
dont stupid ass people realize that the whole division pretty much has the same schedule except for 2 games

Denver played the Jets and the Ravens. You got the Browns and Bills. If you played those two games the Chargers would have been in the playoffs.

I see the Chiefs winning 5-6 games tops this year.

DaFace
08-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Denver played the Jets and the Ravens. You got the Browns and Bills. If you played those two games the Chargers would have been in the playoffs.

Yeah, but at this point, I think I'd trust my mom's football predictions over yours.

baitism
08-13-2011, 12:02 PM

If the Chiefs are only going to win 5 or 6 that would mean the donks would win about 2.

milkman
08-13-2011, 12:07 PM

You may well be right, but who cares?

How can anyone watch the NFL and consistently pick the Chargers to win anything?

They are a team that has not been prepared to start the season in any season since Turner took over in '07.

In his 6 years with the 'Skins, they were the same.

Given that history, how is he going to have that team prepared to start this season?

I don't know that the Chiefs will win 8 games, but I also don't think there's any way the Chargers win that many.

This season, more than any other, teams that are ready to start the season will have a huge advantage.

Von Dumbass
08-13-2011, 12:22 PM
If the Chiefs are only going to win 5 or 6 that would mean the donks would win about 2.

1 Sep 12 OAK @ DEN- W Denver hasn't opened at home in years. And it's on MNF no way we lose this.

2 Sep 18 CIN @ DEN W Cinci is the worst team in the NFL

3 Sep 25 DEN @ TEN W We beat them last year and we will beat them again

4 Oct 02 DEN @ GB L Even if we were at home we wouldn't stand a chance

5 Oct 09 SD @ DEN W I'm 50/50 on this, we are at home and the Chargers typically start slow.... The Chargers have had our number over the past 4 or 5 years though.

6 Bye

7 Oct 23 DEN @ MIA W The heat gives them a big advantage to bad for them this game is in October and Denver is better.

8 Oct 30 DET @ DEN L Suh vs Walton and Beadles? Plus Detroit could shock some people

9 Nov 06 DEN @ OAK W The Raiders are in all out quit mode by now and they will give us this game with dumb penalties.

10 Nov 13 DEN @ KC L I'm 50/50 on this one. Chiefs are at home but they are only good at home in December.... I'll give you guys a win.

11 Nov 17 NYJ @ DEN W Monday Night Football at Mile High, enough said.

12 Nov 27 DEN @ SD L We can't beat them in SD

13 Dec 04 DEN @ MIN W We are just the better team at this juncture.

14 Dec 11 CHI @ DEN W This game will be flexed for Sunday Night Football. Jay Cutler returns to Denver and VONDOOOOM wreak havoc all over their shitty OL.

15 Dec 18 NE @ DEN L We normally own Belicheat but the Pats are going to be too good even it if it is a flexed SNF game.

16 Dec 24 DEN @ BUF W We could actually lose this one, Buffalo in December can be tough.

17 Jan 01 KC @ DEN W Fans are pumped to see their team go to the playoffs, Fox opts not to rest our starters.

Final record 11-5.

milkman
08-13-2011, 12:24 PM
1 Sep 12 OAK @ DEN- W Denver hasn't opened at home in years. And it's on MNF no way we lose this.

5 Oct 09 SD @ DEN W I'm 50/50 on this, we are at home and the Chargers typically start but the Chargers have had our number over the past 4 or 5 years.

6 Bye

7 Oct 23 DEN @ MIA W The heat gives them a big advantage to bad for them this game is in October and Denver is better.

8 Oct 30 DET @ DEN L Suh vs Walton and Beadles? Plus Detroit could shock some people

9 Nov 06 DEN @ OAK W The Raiders are in all out quit mode by now and they will give us this game with dumb penalties.

10 Nov 13 DEN @ KC L I'm 50/50 on this one. Chiefs are at home but they are only good at home in December.... I'll give you guys a win.

14 Dec 11 CHI @ DEN W This game will be flexed for Sunday Night Football. Jay Cutler returns to Denver and VONDOOOOM wreak havoc all over their shitty OL.

15 Dec 18 NE @ DEN L We normally own Belicheat but the Pats are going to be too good even it if it is a flexed SNF game.

16 Dec 24 DEN @ BUF W We could actually lose this one, Buffalo in December can be tough.

17 Jan 01 KC @ DEN W Fans are pumped to see their team go to the playoffs, Fox opts not to rest our starters.

Final record 11-5.

Holy shit!

LMAO

Rams Fan
08-13-2011, 12:29 PM

5 Oct 09 SD @ DEN W I'm 50/50 on this, we are at home and the Chargers typically start slow.... The Chargers have had our number over the past 4 or 5 years though.

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

Oh wow.

Halfcan
08-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Where is the option for 'Autumnwind is a prison salad tossing cockbag'?

ROFL

Halfcan
08-13-2011, 12:38 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

ROFLROFL put down the crack pipe son

thurman merman
08-13-2011, 12:46 PM

Divisional games, you mean?

Von Dumbass
08-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Divisional games, you mean?

You went 2-4 against the division last year and you got shutout against the Bucs at home. No I don't mean that, at all.

thurman merman
08-13-2011, 12:48 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

thurman merman
08-13-2011, 12:49 PM
You went 2-4 against the division last year and you got shutout against the Bucs at home. No I don't mean that, at all.

Are you serious? You are using a preseason game in which the Chiefs played like 2 starters do gauge how well they will do this year?

ROFL

Exoter175
08-13-2011, 12:51 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

You are high as a kite if you think the donks are going to win more than 7 games this season.

thurman merman
08-13-2011, 12:53 PM
You are high as a kite if you think the donks are going to win more than 4 games this season.

fixed your post

cabletech94
08-13-2011, 12:54 PM

it's all good dude. you do remember it's preseason right? did we even have more than 5 starters on the field at one time.
i'm glad you've the confidence in an 11 win season for the broncocos.
best wishes :thumb:

Old Dog
08-13-2011, 01:21 PM

OK, listen to this you little cock sucking mother fucker. I can generally ignore your worthless little ass but I've had a bad God Damn day and I don't need any of your bullshit. You wanna continue your shit, try this on for size...... If the Broncos finish with a better regular season record than the Chiefs I'll never post on this site again and if the Chiefs finish with the better record, you're gone forever.
Agreed?

OctoberFart
08-13-2011, 01:23 PM

Yes I do and if we could of played Cleveland and Buffalo last year instead of Miami and Pittsburgh guess who would of won the division? You guys sure as hell would of lost to Pitt and at worst we would of split those bottom feeders you guys barely beat. Go ahead keep convincing yourself KC is a good football team. Until they start beating good teams keep dreaming of making the AFC champ game which you guys have done once since your only SB win that 90 percent of this board never ever saw.

Spott
08-13-2011, 01:24 PM
6-10 at best.

OctoberFart
08-13-2011, 01:25 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.
Does 97 total pts put on your fools ass in 2 games mean anything? We'll beat your ass opening weekend at Tom Cable field. 11 wins my ass lucky if you get to 5.

Bowser
08-13-2011, 01:41 PM
This thread is troll-rific!

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-13-2011, 01:44 PM
As for me just got out of jail I've been in for past few months for robbing local liquor store.

LMAO

Whether that's a joke or not it's sooooo not surprising.

Bowser
08-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Yes I do and if we could of played Cleveland and Buffalo last year instead of Miami and Pittsburgh guess who would of won the division? You guys sure as hell would of lost to Pitt and at worst we would of split those bottom feeders you guys barely beat. Go ahead keep convincing yourself KC is a good football team. Until they start beating good teams keep dreaming of making the AFC champ game which you guys have done once since your only SB win that 90 percent of this board never ever saw.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WcQa4ZAYWS0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser
08-13-2011, 01:48 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

Ahhhahahahaha!! Jesus Christ!! ROFL

Dr. Facebook Fever
08-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Ahhhahahahaha!! Jesus Christ!! ROFL

That's some quality homerism.

Von Dumbass
08-13-2011, 01:55 PM
OK, listen to this you little cock sucking mother ****er. I can generally ignore your worthless little ass but I've had a bad God Damn day and I don't need any of your bullshit. You wanna continue your shit, try this on for size...... If the Broncos finish with a better regular season record than the Chiefs I'll never post on this site again and if the Chiefs finish with the better record, you're gone forever.
Agreed?

I'm not good at leaving forever bets, plus I would never want to run a Chiefs fan off of their home turf. I don't think there is a chance in hell the Chiefs finish with a better record than Denver though. Todd Haley proved in 09 that he can't call plays without Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald.

keg in kc
08-13-2011, 01:58 PM
That's some quality homerism.Good grief. It's like Donkpaint Illustrated.

Rams Fan
08-13-2011, 01:58 PM
I'm still shocked by you saying the Broncos are better than the Rams when the Rams beat the Broncos. In Denver.

Von Dumbass
08-13-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm still shocked by you saying the Broncos are better than the Rams when the Rams beat the Broncos. In Denver.

Dude, they are the Rams. Last year was last year, we had the talent our guys just didn't show up most of the time.

Ugly Duck
08-13-2011, 02:02 PM
Yes. 8 games.

Rams Fan
08-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Dude, they are the Rams. Last year was last year, we had the talent our guys just didn't show up most of the time.

Ever think the Rams had the talent?

The Rams are a better team now than they were last year. Whether or not that shows up in the win and loss column remains to be seen, but I'd rather take the 2011 St. Louis Rams over the 2010 St. Louis Rams and 2011 Denver Broncos.

veist
08-13-2011, 02:07 PM

Your ability to evaluate talent leaves a lot to be desired, you keep insisting that brokedick Robert Ayers is elite and respected talent evaluators keep saying he's a brokedick for instance.

Ugly Duck
08-13-2011, 02:10 PM

Final record 11-5.

The Denver 1st stringers did look better in the 1st preseason game on both offense & defense. Orton marched the offense right down the field before going 4 & out at the 1. The 1st string defense may have allowed to opposition to march right back, but they were disrupting a lotta plays. Two huge improvements over last year. But... I dunno if two exercises in one preseason game would give me the confidence that the Broncos are suddenly now in position to sweep the team that outscored them like 98-32 last season. You're a better man than I am, KnowMo!

BillSelfsTrophycase
08-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Final record 11-5.

Holy Shit!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o240/ThaYungsta/mj-laughing.gif

Param
08-13-2011, 02:20 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

That brought a smile to my face.

:thumb:

JD10367
08-13-2011, 02:23 PM
Chiefs will win at least 9.

Broncos will lose at least 9.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2011, 03:52 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

ROFL God bless you, man. You always crack me up this time of year.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2011, 03:55 PM
OK, listen to this you little cock sucking mother fucker. I can generally ignore your worthless little ass but I've had a bad God Damn day and I don't need any of your bullshit. You wanna continue your shit, try this on for size...... If the Broncos finish with a better regular season record than the Chiefs I'll never post on this site again and if the Chiefs finish with the better record, you're gone forever.
Agreed?

STFU

KILLER_CLOWN
08-13-2011, 04:00 PM
The schedule is brutal this year, i think were anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7 but i'm ready to be surprised.

KILLER_CLOWN
08-13-2011, 04:01 PM
ROFL God bless you, man. You always crack me up this time of year.

The donkeys will win a max of 6 games.

BigMeatballDave
08-13-2011, 04:02 PM
LMAO @ Denver 11-5

BossChief
08-13-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm not good at leaving forever bets, plus I would never want to run a Chiefs fan off of their home turf. I don't think there is a chance in hell the Chiefs finish with a better record than Denver though. Todd Haley proved in 09 that he can't call plays without Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald.

ROFL

FTR, I think you are probably the most successful troll in CP history...but I havent been here long enough to know for sure.

Realistically, you should be hopeful for 5 or 6 wins, if EVERYTHING falls into place you could possibly win 7....The Chiefs probably SHOULD win 10 with attrition and the added pieces to crucial spots.

mnchiefsguy
08-13-2011, 04:12 PM
OK, listen to this you little cock sucking mother ****er. I can generally ignore your worthless little ass but I've had a bad God Damn day and I don't need any of your bullshit. You wanna continue your shit, try this on for size...... If the Broncos finish with a better regular season record than the Chiefs I'll never post on this site again and if the Chiefs finish with the better record, you're gone forever.
Agreed?

Knowmo made this bet already and lost last year, yet somehow he is still around.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Knowmo made this bet already and lost last year, yet somehow he is still around.

:(

Three7s
08-13-2011, 04:30 PM
1 Sep 12 OAK @ DEN- L I hate the Raiders, but they're going to destroy the Broncos.

2 Sep 18 CIN @ DEN W I think Miami is actually worse than Cincy, but they aren't very good, I'll give it to ya.

3 Sep 25 DEN @ TEN L Congrats on beating them last year, I think this is pretty evenly matched, but it's in Tennesee.

4 Oct 02 DEN @ GB L I love watching blowouts.

5 Oct 09 SD @ DEN L This won't be pretty either. The Chargers usually start rolling by October, and they need every easy win they can get.

6 Bye

7 Oct 23 DEN @ MIA W I think this may be one of the only sure wins on your schedule unless Henne magically gets good.

8 Oct 30 DET @ DEN L Detroit is going to put another beatdown on the Broncos.

9 Nov 06 DEN @ OAK L Even if they did quit, still enough to beat a bad team.

10 Nov 13 DEN @ KC L Chiefs almost always beat the Broncos at Arrowhead, a bad Bronco team has no chance.

11 Nov 17 NYJ @ DEN L I don't care if it's on the night of the apocolypse, you aren't beating the Jets......ever.

12 Nov 27 DEN @ SD L The Broncos can't beat them on Mars.

13 Dec 04 DEN @ MIN L Actually, this could've been another win if they didn't get McNabb. Too bad, no chance you're better now.

14 Dec 11 CHI @ DEN L The only team that will be doing any sort of flexing is the Bears. They may have a bad O-line, but their defense will be more than enough.

15 Dec 18 NE @ DEN L How many routes again?

16 Dec 24 DEN @ BUF W I'll give you another win, the Bills are terrible and will continue to be until they learn to draft. Scary what you could become huh?

17 Jan 01 KC @ DEN L PLAYOFFS? YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS? I JUST HOPE WE WIN ANOTHER GAME! Sorry John, not til next year.

Final record 3-13.

FYP, hope you enjoy your top 5 pick.

BossChief
08-13-2011, 04:33 PM

and then didnt even follow all the way through with the deal we made that allowed him to stay....no honor in that quitter.

Sorry, flop.

I know you like the kid but its things like that, that made me change my mind on him.

At least hes funny to laugh at...

Mr. Flopnuts
08-13-2011, 04:50 PM
What did he do? I like his style. Always have. He's Denver's ultimate true fan.

DaFace
08-13-2011, 04:58 PM
What did he do? I like his style. Always have. He's Denver's ultimate true fan.

Na, he's just a very polite troll. I don't believe for one second he believes most of what he posts.

Guru
08-13-2011, 05:12 PM

obviously not.

Von Dumbass
08-13-2011, 05:17 PM
and then didnt even follow all the way through with the deal we made that allowed him to stay....no honor in that quitter.

Sorry, flop.

I know you like the kid but its things like that, that made me change my mind on him.

At least hes funny to laugh at...

That was just a statement I made, I believed it, but never really expected anyone to think I was serious about making a bet. It wasn't even directed at any particular person. I wore your sig for 8 months man, it's a new season already.

Von Dumbass
08-13-2011, 05:20 PM
Na, he's just a very polite troll. I don't believe for one second he believes most of what he posts.

I get overly excited around draft time and right before the season starts. I 100% believe everything I post this time of year, if the Broncos play bad during the season I just try and make excuses for why they are playing bad to try and stop some of the Bronco bashing.

threebag02
08-13-2011, 05:21 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw96pw5ugJ7M7TQzUTRPUWSJ0021IzkZBQu02WILQZyvljcjI4

OctoberFart
08-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Wow for all you guys that think its a given the queeefs win more than 8 I dare you to go bet a big chunk of change on them since the betting world over under is at 8. It's free money right?

OctoberFart
08-13-2011, 05:27 PM
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WcQa4ZAYWS0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not whining was just showing proof that the queeefs got the cupcake schedule of the AFCW and barely bet the two teams that drafted 3 and 4 in the draft this year. Further more your great up and coming team got blown out by donks and barely won by 4 while we rolled 97 pts on them and gave them worst home loss ever.

tboss27
08-13-2011, 05:32 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

7-1 last season. Good point though.

Exoter175
08-13-2011, 05:44 PM
7-1 last season. Good point though.

Right?

I saw that and then I knew I was looking at a troll post ( a very bad one mind you )

Von Dumbass
08-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Right?

I saw that and then I knew I was looking at a troll post ( a very bad one mind you )

Besides the division, you played Arizona (picked in the top 5), Tennessee (picked in the top 10), SF (picked in the top 10), Buffalo (picked in the top 5).... The best non division team you played last year at home was Jacksonville and they didn't even make the playoffs. Congrats though.

Pawnmower
08-13-2011, 05:54 PM
Negged. You think the Fade is gonna win as many games as the Chiefs this year tuff guy? Not. Look at the players you lost...Sweeping the AFC west last season was your Bo Joackson of the 2010-2019 decade. Hope it was awesome, cuz its all you are gonna have.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4744/negged1.gif

Bwana
08-13-2011, 05:54 PM

6 Bye

Final record 11-5.

Are you a crack head, seriously?

http://www.timsackett.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/crack-pipe.jpg

Pawnmower
08-13-2011, 05:57 PM
...A bunch of homer predictions.....

Dude, seriously....Go back to your Bronco board...Didnt you promise to leave here?...You are worthless.

-King-
08-13-2011, 06:05 PM
I get overly excited around draft time and right before the season starts. I 100% believe everything I post this time of year, if the Broncos play bad during the season I just try and make excuses for why they are playing bad to try and stop some of the Bronco bashing.

Heh, atleast you admit it.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Wow for all you guys that think its a given the queeefs win more than 8 I dare you to go bet a big chunk of change on them since the betting world over under is at 8. It's free money right?

I was going to bet you, but I didn't want it on my concious when you had to knock over another liquor store to pay up.

TEX
08-13-2011, 07:35 PM

I just did. Now go back and see what the over/under was on them prior to last season. They can be very wrong...

Ugly Duck
08-13-2011, 07:48 PM
your great up and coming team got blown out by donks and barely won by 4 while we rolled 97 pts on them

98. It was 98 points.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Chiefs should beat the Raiders twice given the Raiders losses in the offseason and the Chiefs' improvement.

I think Fox is better than McDumbass. I can see them getting close to .500 this year. So, I will say a split with the Broncos.

I will say a split with the Chargers as well.

Now, I think the Chiefs 'should' beat the Bills, Lions, and Dolphins.

The rest of the games are a toss up. I think the Chiefs will beat the Steelers.

I think the Chiefs have a good shot to beat the Colts and Jets as well. Reevis and Asamougha make less of an impact when the Chiefs will be rushing the ball like crazy.

Green Bay at home gives me hope... but false hope.

Vikings at home is intriguing.... but Jared Allen will probably own that day....

The only game I really just don't see the Chiefs having a chance in is the one in NE.

All the others, I see at least a glimmer of hope.

Pawnmower
08-13-2011, 07:51 PM

Do the same for the raiders...the same bet will cost you MORE because the chiefs are favored to do better than the fade....Fool.

JD10367
08-13-2011, 08:20 PM
I just did. Now go back and see what the over/under was on them prior to last season. They can be very wrong...

I'm having a hard time finding old Vegas odds from preseasons past, but I'm pretty sure the Patriots in 2001 had the worst odds in the NFL and were picked by pundits to lose the most games.

Odds don't tell you anything aside from what the general public thinks. And Vegas then sets the odds smack in the middle of that, so they get play on both sides of the line (contrary to popular belief, Vegas doesn't WANT a surprise result which causes almost all the bettors to lose). If the Vegas over/under for the Chiefs is at 1, that simply means most people think the Chiefs will win 1 game. Nothing more, nothing less. It's about as much an indicator of a team's potential as... well, as a week one preseason blowout.

Bowser
08-13-2011, 08:25 PM
I'm not whining was just showing proof that the queeefs got the cupcake schedule of the AFCW and barely bet the two teams that drafted 3 and 4 in the draft this year. Further more your great up and coming team got blown out by donks and barely won by 4 while we rolled 97 pts on them and gave them worst home loss ever.

You mean that same cupcake schedule the entire AFC West had, minus two games? Shut the fuck up with this shit already. Sour grapes, troll.

And it's got to be a bitch knowing you swept the division and still couldn't get over .500.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-13-2011, 08:33 PM

The Faid lost to not only the Cardinals, but also the Niners ROFL Who's to say those other bottom feeders wouldn't have stomped your ass as well?

PunkinDrublic
08-13-2011, 08:48 PM
Summers Eve is just bitter because his joke of an organization can't hold on to their free agents. Nobody wants to come play in Chokeland.

Ugly Duck
08-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Chiefs should beat the Raiders twice

Chiefs will beat the Steelers.

Those are your "gimmies?" Beating the Steelers & sweeping the Raiders? Now that is confidence!

Steelers are lights out against the rush & allowed the fewest points of any team. Oakland lost Miller & gained Boss - not too much of a loss. Losing Nnamdi will hurt... but you also say that Nnamdi isn't much of a factor when playing the Chiefs. Calling victories in those 3 games.... you a true fan!

keg in kc
08-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Those are your "gimmies?" Beating the Steelers & sweeping the Raiders? Now that is confidence!

Steelers are lights out against the rush & allowed the fewest points of any team. Oakland lost Miller & gained Boss - not too much of a loss. Losing Nnamdi will hurt... but you also say that Nnamdi isn't much of a factor when playing the Chiefs. Calling victories in those 3 games.... you a true fan!I still think yet another coaching change is going to be the big deal with you guys. Al seems committed to screwing things up any way he can.

thurman merman
08-13-2011, 09:39 PM
I don't think there is a chance in hell the Chiefs finish with a better record than Denver though.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

What makes you so confident that the Broncos will somehow be better than a team they finished 6 games behind in a 16-game season last year? What have they done this offseason that is going to make them 7 wins better?

keg in kc
08-13-2011, 09:40 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

What makes you so confident that the Broncos will somehow be better than a team they finished 6 games behind in a 16-game season last year? What have they done this offseason that is going to make them 7 wins better?New high tech cooking spray that hits the market in late 2011.

thurman merman
08-13-2011, 09:44 PM
98. It was 98 points.

You think the dude is actually smart enough to add up two numbers? He just got out of jail; give him a break.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-13-2011, 09:55 PM

put your money where your mouth is, you donkey little shit.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-13-2011, 09:57 PM
seriously tho, there isnt 1 position where Denver is stronger than the Chiefs

Ugly Duck
08-13-2011, 10:02 PM
I still think yet another coaching change is going to be the big deal with you guys.

Not as big of a deal as a complete coaching change. It was Hue Jackson's offense in 2010, not Cable's. Under Cable in 2009, the Raiders offense ranked 31st in both yardage and scoring. In 2010, Hue's offense took them to 10th in yardage and 6th in scoring. It'll be the same guy calling the plays in the same offense. Understandably, ChiefsFanz choose to think that the coaching "change" will send the team back to square 1 & all of the draft picks will be busts & none of the FA's will help & the losses are so devastating that the team that swept the division is so weakened that it has fallen below Denver. Understandably, RaiderFanz think that is an exaggeration.....

thurman merman
08-13-2011, 10:06 PM
seriously tho, there isnt 1 position where Denver is stronger than the Chiefs

Uh, running back? Knowshon Moreno is unstoppable. Jamaal Charles sucks cause he is too small to get carries.

J Diddy
08-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Not as big of a deal as a complete coaching change. It was Hue Jackson's offense in 2010, not Cable's. Under Cable in 2009, the Raiders offense ranked 31st in both yardage and scoring. In 2010, Hue's offense took them to 10th in yardage and 6th in scoring. It'll be the same guy calling the plays in the same offense. Understandably, ChiefsFanz choose to think that the coaching "change" will send the team back to square 1 & all of the draft picks will be busts & none of the FA's will help & the losses are so devastating that the team that swept the division is so weakened that it has fallen below Denver. Understandably, RaiderFanz think that is an exaggeration.....

With the size of the rivalry it is understood that someone's going to call them garbage almost immediately. The only thing better than watching the Raiders fall apart is the chest pounding that comes with saying I told you so first.

I'm sure it works the same way from your end as well.

J Diddy
08-13-2011, 10:10 PM
Uh, running back? Knowshon Moreno is unstoppable. Jamaal Charles sucks cause he is too small to get carries.

Punter

keg in kc
08-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Not as big of a deal as a complete coaching change. It was Hue Jackson's offense in 2010, not Cable's. Under Cable in 2009, the Raiders offense ranked 31st in both yardage and scoring. In 2010, Hue's offense took them to 10th in yardage and 6th in scoring. It'll be the same guy calling the plays in the same offense. Understandably, ChiefsFanz choose to think that the coaching "change" will send the team back to square 1 & all of the draft picks will be busts & none of the FA's will help & the losses are so devastating that the team that swept the division is so weakened that it has fallen below Denver. Understandably, RaiderFanz think that is an exaggeration.....Now, now. Didn't say that, did I?

You hear a lot of Chiefs fans talking about how much more difficult their schedule is. And unfortunately for the west that's true for the entire division. Which is why it's so entertaining seeing a donkey fan predicting 11-5 after they won 4 games with a much easier schedule. I think they're going to be lucky not to draft #1 next April.

With you guys, I think this was a bad time for the coaching carousel to continue. Maybe they can mitigate the impact of that. Maybe they can't. As far as the offense goes, I'm curious to see how the line is. As far as the team goes, I'm curious to see what their identity is; I thought Cable had you guys on the right track, which is one of the reasons I disliked the move. Either way, I think you're in the same boat we are: you're going to have to improve a lot just to match last year's performance, looking at your schedule. Getting into the 10 win range would mean you guys have taken a big, big step.

I think it's going to be an interesting year for the west. I'm honestly not sure how I feel about any of the teams right now. Although I don't think you guys are going to sweep again. That's a real rarity, and an opportunity your squad really failed to cash in on in 2010. Which means you're going to have to win some games out of the division. And I'm not sure which those would be. The Bills maybe, except it's on the road. Road games are almost never easy. The Texans? Ditto, and I think they'll be better defensively. Vikings? I don't know about that one. Seems tough. Dolphins? Probably. Packers? Doubt it, at Lambeau. Patriots and Bears at home will be tough, I think the best you can hope for is a split. That leaves Cleveland and Detroit at the Hole. You'd like to sweep, but I think Detroit's going to be a handful if Stafford stays upright. Oh, I missed one. Jets at your house. Tough.

Say you go 4-2 in the division. I think that would be optimistic, even after last year, but I'll give you that just for the sake of argument. Split with two teams, sweep the third. Where are the rest of your wins?

(Obviously the same question all 4 of us are asking in 2011...)

beach tribe
08-13-2011, 10:28 PM

There were also games where one play or call or incorrect call cost us the W.

It goes both ways. What ifs can be fun, but are almost always dipped in BS.

Bowser
08-13-2011, 10:29 PM
Cable actually had the Raiders coming together as a team, at least that was the way it appeared to be heading. When was the last tiem you could say that about a Raiders team? The Gruden years?

Pawnmower
08-13-2011, 10:36 PM
It'll be the same guy calling the plays in the same offense.

You would like to think so......But when you have the added responsibilities that come along with being a head coach, you cannot realistically say its the 'same guy.' He wont be able to give play calling the same effort that he did last season......If he gives 100% to it, theres not enough % for the rest of the things that will be needed to get the job done. Sorry....but someone is going to have to step up.

Gadzooks
08-13-2011, 10:58 PM
My prediction is that the Chargers will take the division with ease next season.
I will explain my reasoning tomorrow.
(those who do not drink their associated team's Kool Aid already know the reason).

keg in kc
08-13-2011, 11:02 PM
My prediction is that the Chargers will take the division with ease next season.
(those who do not drink their associated team's Kool Aid already know the reason).So that means you don't already know the reason, but you'll come up with something by tomorrow? Is there some time limit on bolt kool-aid?

Ugly Duck
08-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Now, now. Didn't say that, did I?

Not you - I was thinking of Sensible's prediction that KC will split with the Donks but sweep the Raiders. Seems a reach that Denver will suddenly be so much stronger than Oakland after we annihilated them so severely last season. You'd have to believe that the 2010 Raiders were just devastated by offseason moves.

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about any of the teams right now.

If we were all equally honest... we'd have to say the same thing. But that would make for a boring CP....

alanm
08-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Summers Eve is just bitter because his joke of an organization can't hold on to their free agents. Nobody wants to come play in Chokeland.I prefer October Fart. But to each his own. ;)

keg in kc
08-14-2011, 12:52 AM
I prefer October Fart. But to each his own. ;)Copyright infringement! You owe me .03 cents.

KurtCobain
08-14-2011, 12:55 AM
Chiefs will probably go 20-0 this year.

Rausch
08-14-2011, 03:16 AM
I say no.

I love what we've done. Foundation is solid. We're building the lines (on O and D.)

We're adding edge rushers and playmakers on offense.

Love it.

But it won't all come together overnight...

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-14-2011, 09:12 AM
I haven't decided yet if KnowMo smokes some really good shit or if the paint chips he ate as a kid are coming into play.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-14-2011, 09:14 AM
(those who do not drink their associated team's Kool Aid already know the reason).

We only need one reason to believe in our teams chances....Norv.

FireAllTheBastids
08-14-2011, 09:24 AM
Realistically speaking, the schedule is just brutal. We could be a better team than last year and still struggle mightily to win 7 games.

gblowfish
08-14-2011, 10:04 AM
I'm thinking 6-10, 7-9. I'll be frankly surprised if they have more than 7 wins. Depends on if San Diego has injuries. If Phyllis goes down they're hosed. Of course, same is true for us with Cassel.

Exoter175
08-14-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm thinking 6-10, 7-9. I'll be frankly surprised if they have more than 7 wins. Depends on if San Diego has injuries. If Phyllis goes down they're hosed. Of course, same is true for us with Cassel.

I think we'll be alright if Cassel goes down, as long as it isn't in the first 6 or 7 games.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-14-2011, 12:32 PM

There's your problem. Stop being a negative nancy.

Smed1065
08-14-2011, 12:32 PM

Glad someone took over Clays old job.

Means 10-12.

Start Croyle
08-14-2011, 08:15 PM
This is Haley's last year as coach! He will be fired after a very lackluster season!

milkman
08-14-2011, 08:16 PM
This is Haley's last year as coach! He will be fired after a very lackluster season!

You should find the forum for the team that Croyle signed with.

Oh.....wait.

Never mind.

Rausch
08-14-2011, 08:19 PM
Realistically speaking, the schedule is just brutal. We could be a better team than last year and still struggle mightily to win 7 games.

This.

I doubt every playoff team is as good as last year but I doubt all six of them that we play are worse. Hell, some will be even better...

O.city
08-14-2011, 08:54 PM
The thing with the schedule this early is you just never know how it will turn out. I mean the Packers who I think will be very good again could have a SB hangover somewhat like the Saints and although play well not be unbeatable. An injury here or there and who knows. Will Manning be what he has been? Probably but with a neck injury you never know. The Bears are solid but i don't think anyone would argue that they are beatable. The Lions look to be good but who knows. They could be similar to the Texans who were supposed to be good the last few years but never pan out. I wouldn't rule out more than 8 wins or less. Thats why the NFL is so great.

Von Dumbass
08-14-2011, 09:14 PM
Everyone knew the Chiefs schedule was weak going into last year and guess what, it was weak once the season started.

milkman
08-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Everyone knew the Chiefs schedule was weak going into last year and guess what, it was weak once the season started.

And the Donkey's wasn't?

Holy Jesus, you are a moron.

-King-
08-14-2011, 09:18 PM
And the Donkey's wasn't?

Holy Jesus, you are a moron.

Well they played the Ravens and Jets instead of the Browns and Bills.

If they had played the Browns and Bills, they would have went 10-6 just like us.

Errr....wait...

O.city
08-14-2011, 09:26 PM

Just wondering what excuse you will use if the Chiefs to go say 10-6 and win the division?

O.city
08-14-2011, 09:27 PM

yeah the schedule was weak but we took advantage. It happens I guess when you win 10 games in three years that you get an easy schedule.

SenselessChiefsFan
08-14-2011, 09:34 PM

Steelers are lights out against the rush & allowed the fewest points of any team. Oakland lost Miller & gained Boss - not too much of a loss. Losing Nnamdi will hurt... but you also say that Nnamdi isn't much of a factor when playing the Chiefs. Calling victories in those 3 games.... you a true fan!

Wow.... "I think" means 'gimme'. If it were in Pittsburg, I wouldn't think the Chiefs had a chance. It is at home. And, the Steelers weren't really blowing doors off of teams last year. They haven't added any big pieces, and the defense is getting old. The Chiefs corners should match up well, and the Steelers offensive line is bailed out by Big Ben. I just 'think' the Chiefs win that game.

Now, onto the Raiders. For all of Cable's flaws, he got that team to play harder than they have in a long time. I don't have the same faith in Jackson. I think there will be growing pains with Jackson. Jackson is a first time head coach.

Boss is not on the same level, and you are kidding yourself if you think he is.

As far as the loss of Nnamdi, he shut down half of the field. He made your entire defense better. The Chiefs....err... every team in the NFL will be able to exploit your secondary.

Now, lets look at Denver. Fox has been a head coach. He is a defensive minded coach that should be able to get the woeful defense to play better. The offense is clearly a step ahead of Oakland with Kyle Orton.

We will see what happens. I just see the Raiders lose two big pieces and the best head coach they have had in a while.

I see the Broncos trade an awful head coach for a proven guy. I guess I just put more stock in coaching than you do.

Of course, then again, you are a Raiders fan.... so I guess you get that from uncle Al.

Exoter175
08-14-2011, 10:14 PM
You know, despite the fact that we've got a tough schedule ahead of us, according to last year's standings, I really think that if we can improve on our fundamentals from last year (didn't see it in the first preseason game sadly), we'll actually be able to be really competitive against the schedule we were given, including that brutal 5 week stretch.

As long as we can wrap up on defense, get penetration, and then convert 3rd downs on Offense, we're going to be a pretty tough team ourselves.

luv
08-14-2011, 10:46 PM
Even if we don't, I think we'll be a better team than last year.

Dave Lane
08-15-2011, 07:12 AM
Even if we don't, I think we'll be a better team than last year.

No question about that. Less than 8-8 would be disappointing but the record this year MAY not indicate the true strength of the team.

BigRichard
08-15-2011, 08:37 AM
I love everyone that thinks we are going to sweep the division. We will probably go 3-3 in the division. It doesn't matter how good or bad the other team is. Division games are never a gimme.

ReynardMuldrake
08-15-2011, 08:43 AM
I think we will slip a little this year, but not far. 9-7 is my guess.

Flachief58
08-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Yes. 8 games.

It'll probably be enough to win the division again :D

Ugly Duck
08-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Now, onto the Raiders. For all of Cable's flaws, he got that team to play harder than they have in a long time. I don't have the same faith in Jackson. I think there will be growing pains with Jackson. Jackson is a first time head coach.

Boss is not on the same level, and you are kidding yourself if you think he is.

As far as the loss of Nnamdi, he shut down half of the field. He made your entire defense better. The Chiefs....err... every team in the NFL will be able to exploit your secondary.

Now, lets look at Denver. Fox has been a head coach. He is a defensive minded coach that should be able to get the woeful defense to play better. The offense is clearly a step ahead of Oakland with Kyle Orton.

We will see what happens. I just see the Raiders lose two big pieces and the best head coach they have had in a while.

I see the Broncos trade an awful head coach for a proven guy. I guess I just put more stock in coaching than you do.

Of course, then again, you are a Raiders fan.... so I guess you get that from uncle Al.

Much of what you say makes sense, Sensible. But I still say its really a stretch to suggest that momentum has shifted so severely this offseason that Denver will be a better team than Oakland. Here's a different take on Raider coaching from the Senior Analyst at NFL.com:

Raiders have reason to think playoffs with Jackson at the helm - By Gil Brandt NFL.com

NAPA, Calif. -- Getting to go to certain training camps year after year, you really have a chance to evaluate the current version of a team vs. what you saw the prior season. In the three practices that I've seen, the Oakland Raiders seem like a team ready to accomplish something in 2011. I'm not sold on the San Diego Chargers bouncing back this season and the Kansas City Chiefs could take a step back after winning the AFC West last season. That's where the Raiders come in. Hue Jackson's team is ready to make a playoff run. You see the attitude adjustment in camp with him as the head coach and with his two new coordinators. One thing that seems to have changed under Jackson is the physical demand on players. They appear to be working harder and hustling more between drills. It's not a 75 percent jog that's been the case in years past; it's a 110 percent all the time. Jackson's rallying cry for the team this year is to be the "bully on the block." The Raiders are well on their way to living up to the slogan, and here are some reasons why they could win the AFC West this season.

Campbell taking the next step: It appears Jason Campbell is ready to thrive with new offensive coordinator Al Saunders, who has nearly 30 years of NFL coaching experience. Saunders is really good at doing things to make quarterbacks better. He won't call the plays for Campbell, Jackson will, but the foundation for success is in place. Don't forget, Campbell didn't play poorly last season and has 22 more touchdown passes than interceptions in his career.

More weapons on offense: The receiving corps isn't the best group in the league, but it's capable enough to make Campbell a better quarterback. The Raiders want to run the ball -- they had the second-ranked ground game in 2010 -- but they have more weapons in the passing game. Jacoby Ford had a pretty darn good rookie year and should only get better. He's so much more confident than he was last season. Louis Murphy is a pretty good receiver, while Darrius Heyward-Bey always looks like he's ready for the next step -- but potential hasn't led to production yet. Marcel Reece really creates matchup problems out of the backfield because he's a former wide receiver playing fullback. He can run, catch and his speed makes a him a tough cover. Fifth-round pick Denarius Moore can run a sub-4.4 second 40-yard dash and really runs good routes. A lot of fast guys can't get out of their breaks, but he can. He could have an immediate impact. He's also good on kick returns. He had a long one called back in the Raiders' preseason opener against the Arizona Cardinals. The Raiders lost Pro Bowl tight end Zach Miller in free agency, but Kevin Boss is a pretty even exchange. Sixth-round pick Richard Gordon is going to give them a great blocking tight end. That should help their running game.

Defense taking shape: The defense is anchored by veteran Richard Seymour. He's the leader of every drill, running around like a rookie who's trying to make the team. As a whole, the defense has a good mix of veterans with younger guys like Rolando McClain and Lamarr Houston, which usually leads to success. Speaking of McClain, he's dropped 10 pounds from last year and is really moving well. He came in as a rookie with an attitude off a national title team like he had nothing to prove. That's gone now. Stanford Routt takes over the role of the team's top cornerback for the departed Nnamdi Asomugha. Third-round pick DeMarcus Van Dyke, who has impressed and can hold his own in man coverage, could be an early contributor. He's a young guy with talent who gets to learn the ins and outs of the game from a Hall of Famer in Rod Woodson, the Raiders cornerback coach.

Impact special teams can make: The third phase of the game is often overlooked, but the Raiders have a great punter (Shane Lechler), kicker (Sebastian Janikowski) and return man (Jacoby Ford). Special teams can make a difference in close games, just ask the Chargers. The Raiders went 6-0 in the division last season in part because of what the unit provided.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-16-2011, 02:39 PM
The Raiders recieving corp is awful.

the Talking Can
08-16-2011, 02:41 PM
KC Chiefs: We're Not As Good As Them

...but don't criticize our players or coaches because they're all awesome....just, you know, not that good....but awesome! don't criticize them...

RedNeckRaider
08-16-2011, 02:59 PM

It is an upgrade and will be seamless. They are still a team with glaring holes but they are better off with Jackson. As far as the west I have no idea, I would not be surprised to see Oak, KC, or the bolts win it~

DTLB58
08-16-2011, 03:07 PM
I voted for No cause I don't think they will win "exactly" 8 games. Bad wording of poll question btw. I'm going for 16 just for spite cause of the stupid wording of this question. :D

RedNeckRaider
08-16-2011, 03:15 PM
I voted for No cause I don't think they will win "exactly" 8 games. Bad wording of poll question btw. I'm going for 16 just for spite cause of the stupid wording of this question. :D

Thats the spirit ;)

OctoberFart
09-13-2011, 02:52 PM
I have never been more confident with a bet. KC will be lucky to win 5 games. Can't wait til Oakland pounds your guys heads down in the mud.

Fish
09-13-2011, 02:59 PM
Wow..... look at the names on that....

A few differing opinions just one month ago huh?

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 03:00 PM

A lot of people have jumped off the 8 win ship....

Reerun_KC
09-13-2011, 03:02 PM

This place is like a Soap Opera... Days of our Planet...

DeezNutz
09-13-2011, 03:02 PM
153 dumbasses. Except for bwana. He and MoHillbilly are upstanding, wonderful people who wouldn't even pause to piss on the run-of-the-mill dumbass.

Reerun_KC
09-13-2011, 03:04 PM
I picked 11-5....

Well that could of went up in smoke now...

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 03:05 PM
153 dumbasses. Except for bwana. He and MoHillbilly are upstanding, wonderful people who wouldn't even pause to piss on the run-of-the-mill dumbass.

How many wins did you say they'd have before the season?

And I said before it started, it's to be expected that some teams that made a huge rebound after a terrible season come back to earth for a season and then take off for a while.

CrazyPhuD
09-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Why does the autumn wind smell like it came from the southern hemisphere?

DeezNutz
09-13-2011, 03:08 PM
How many wins did you say they'd have before the season?

And I said before it started, it's to be expected that some teams that made a huge rebound after a terrible season come back to earth for a season and then take off for a while.

I said that our schedule was incredibly tough. I mean, fuck, opening at home with the Bills?

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 03:11 PM
I said that our schedule was incredibly tough. I mean, ****, opening at home with the Bills?

You think that shit's tough? The Rams faced the Eagles at home, get to face Giants, Packers, Steelers on the road, Saints and Ravens at home, and the Cowboys on the road.

Though, the Chiefs don't exactly have an easy schedule either...

Reerun_KC
09-13-2011, 03:12 PM
You think that shit's tough? The Rams faced the Eagles at home, get to face Giants, Packers, Steelers on the road, Saints and Rams at home, and the Cowboys on the road.

Though, the Chiefs don't exactly have an easy schedule either...

they play themselves at home?

How does that work? :hmmm:

DeezNutz
09-13-2011, 03:13 PM

LMAO.

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 03:13 PM

First one was saying the Rams faced the Eagles at home. 2nd one was meant to be Ravens.

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 03:14 PM
LMAO.

So you go from it starts by being able to read to LMAO?

:hmmm:

DeezNutz
09-13-2011, 03:15 PM
So you go from it starts by being able to read to LMAO?

:hmmm:

at myself.

Go Avs.

Rams Fan
09-13-2011, 03:16 PM
at myself.

Go Avs.

CP has 3 moderators who are Avalanche fans.

Thus eliminates the Go Blues post.

OmahaChief
09-13-2011, 03:16 PM
No way we win 8. We will be lucky to win 5.

RedNeckRaider
09-13-2011, 03:24 PM

LMAO

Reerun_KC
09-13-2011, 03:24 PM
First one was saying the Rams faced the Eagles at home. 2nd one was meant to be Ravens.LMAO

whoman69
09-13-2011, 05:38 PM
ESPN put the over/under at 6

Coogs
09-13-2011, 07:52 PM
I voted yes. :facepalm:

Gadzooks
09-13-2011, 08:23 PM
I can't remember which way I voted. But I would totally say less than 8 now because the Chiefs lost 2 starters to injury. We all know that's impossible to overcome.:rolleyes:
(I probably voted less than 8 to be a dick)

OctoberFart
10-24-2011, 09:33 AM
I still believe this notice shit talk before the fact.

OctoberFart
11-21-2011, 09:15 PM
My money in Vegas looking good.

Molitoth
11-21-2011, 09:18 PM
damn, I voted yes. =(