PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Torrents 2011

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 08:07 AM
If anyone's interested last Friday's abortion has lots of seeders.

http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=15061

As I stated in the other thread, everything is in HD this year. I may release in 60 fps if I can get the encoding right so the filesize isn't too big. I also may do 1080i releases since CBS broadcasts in that resolution.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2wofyie.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/23wpvtj.jpg

http://i55.tinypic.com/4lhgtu.jpg

ReynardMuldrake
08-15-2011, 08:28 AM
If you want to keep this thread updated with the gameday torrents, I may want to pick up some of the regular season ones. I'm always happy to seed.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 08:33 AM
By the way, if someone could clarify:

Last year I posted torrents attached to posts. But as I understand it now, you cannot have access to Ten Yard Torrents at all if you're not registered?

If so I don't see the point of attaching torrents to posts.

ReynardMuldrake
08-15-2011, 08:35 AM
By the way, if someone could clarify:

Last year I posted torrents attached to posts. But as I understand it now, you cannot have access to Ten Yard Torrents at all if you're not registered?

If so I don't see the point of attaching torrents to posts.

I tried the Chiefs yearbook torrent you posted earlier and got an error message. You may have to create a new torrent from the original files. Again, I'm happy to seed as needed.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 08:42 AM
I tried the Chiefs yearbook torrent you posted earlier and got an error message. You may have to create a new torrent from the original files. Again, I'm happy to seed as needed.

And you can't sign up at TYT?

ReynardMuldrake
08-15-2011, 08:43 AM
And you can't sign up at TYT?

Registration is closed.

ElGringo
08-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Any chance of posting to an open tracker (example thepiratebay.org) that way we don't have to sign up? I try to seed as much as possible but with my slow internet connection, my ratio can not keep up for downloading 1 game a week.

BigRichard
08-15-2011, 09:28 AM
Last year I joined and there was some bug that wouldn't allow me to download once I had the torrents. I went on their help and several people were having the same problem. I tried several of their recommendations and nothing helped. I finally said fuck it and gave up.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Any chance of posting to an open tracker (example thepiratebay.org) that way we don't have to sign up? I try to seed as much as possible but with my slow internet connection, my ratio can not keep up for downloading 1 game a week.

Someone else who downloads from TYT needs to step up. I'd love to but seeding two torrents is just going to make everybody wait longer.

|Zach|
08-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Do we need a 3rd party site? With utorrent 3.0 you can get a URL to a torrent just by seeding something.

nose
08-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Thanks alot!
Luckily I wasn't subjected to the abortion on friday, Instead I was surrounded by a bunch of Donkies at Red Rocks. Denver sucks, Only way I'm going back is to watch kc whoop dat arse in invesco!

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 10:44 AM
Do we need a 3rd party site? With utorrent 3.0 you can get a URL to a torrent just by seeding something.

utorrent allows you to download torrents off trackers you aren't registered on?

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 11:04 AM
Last season that site (tyt) was the best, but when the chiefs yearbook came out and I tried to download it they apparently un registered me and when I went to re register it wouldn't let me (saying registration was closed). I'm very confused and would love to be able to continue to watch these games this way since I work on Sunday's quite a bit and miss a lot of games. Any help would be very appreciated

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 11:06 AM
Last season that site (tyt) was the best, but when the chiefs yearbook came out and I tried to download it they apparently un registered me and when I went to re register it wouldn't let me (saying registration was closed). I'm very confused and would love to be able to continue to watch these games this way since I work on Sunday's quite a bit and miss a lot of games. Any help would be very appreciated

It sounds like you forgot your login?

|Zach|
08-15-2011, 11:12 AM
utorrent allows you to download torrents off trackers you aren't registered on?

All I know is I can drag and drop a file to ut3.0 and it creates a link for me to share to allow someone to download and use the torrent file.

http://www.utorrent.com/ut3

Drag-and-Drop Sending: Easily send massive personal files – e.g. home movies, cell phone videos and hi-res photos. Select a file on your computer, drag it into the µTorrent “Drop files to send” box and a Web link is yours to share.

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 11:15 AM
It sounds like you forgot your login?

I thought the same thing, but my login and password are the same as this site and I requested a password change then it told me I wasn't registered when I used the new password. So I'm confused

highBOLTage
08-15-2011, 12:19 PM
I thought the same thing, but my login and password are the same as this site and I requested a password change then it told me I wasn't registered when I used the new password. So I'm confused

Your account was disabled probably due to a poor ratio. Im not sure if they disable for inactivity, but anyway you have to go to the forum and request a second chance in the "deactivated accounts" thread.

DRU
08-15-2011, 01:13 PM
I tried to battle with TYT lame registration and login system last year. Every time I went back I had to create a new account. I always maintained at least a 1.0 share ratio, too, so if they want more than that to keep you active that's pretty sad.

I just now tried to go back and create a new account but as others have mentioned they're closed.

I really hope you're not planning on TYT being our primary tracker for games and highlights this year. You could get it running on multiple trackers and just get that many more people seeding it, too.

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Your account was disabled probably due to a poor ratio. Im not sure if they disable for inactivity, but anyway you have to go to the forum and request a second chance in the "deactivated accounts" thread.

Thanks man

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 01:25 PM
I really hope you're not planning on TYT being our primary tracker for games and highlights this year. You could get it running on multiple trackers and just get that many more people seeding it, too.

I can't abandon TYT....as far as multiple trackers, wouldn't that require separate torrents?

I'm going to talk to some admins at TYT and see what I can do about this...

FYI the ratio is 0.3

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 01:38 PM
I can't abandon TYT....as far as multiple trackers, wouldn't that require separate torrents?

FYI the ratio is 0.3

Lookin back: the torrent program I always use is set to do zero uploads, because the guy (my gf's lil bro) who set it up for me said it makes it download faster, or something.

So my ratio got me booted. Is there any way to get un banned? I can go into my settings and make the necessary changes so it doesn't happen again.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 01:40 PM
Lookin back: the torrent program I always use is set to do zero uploads, because the guy (my gf's lil bro) who set it up for me said it makes it download faster, or something.

So my ratio got me booted. Is there any way to get un banned? I can go into my settings and make the necessary changes so it doesn't happen again.

What's your user name? I'll ask an admin.

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 01:49 PM
What's your user name? I'll ask an admin.

I'm pretty sure it's still KC111110 on that site. Thanks a ton man, that's easily the coolest site I know (other than chiefsplanet, of course)

DRU
08-15-2011, 02:22 PM

FYI the ratio is 0.3

What are you using to create the actual .torrent files? You should be able to just post that same .torrent to multiple trackers and then you can seed across all the trackers yourself.

Here's a guide: http://filesharefreak.com/2008/10/24/seed-the-same-files-to-multiple-trackers-in-utorrent/

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 02:26 PM
What are you using to create the actual .torrent files? You should be able to just post that same .torrent to multiple trackers and then you can seed across all the trackers yourself.

Azureus. I don't see how I can add the torrent to Pirate Bay when it doesn't have the announce URL. But hopefully that guide will work.

ReynardMuldrake
08-15-2011, 02:41 PM

You got bad advice. All that would do is make downloads slower for everyone else. The trackers that monitor ratios could throttle your speed as well.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Here's a guide: http://filesharefreak.com/2008/10/24/seed-the-same-files-to-multiple-trackers-in-utorrent/

This is not going to work. This is just creating two torrents.

I need to know how to get the torrent I uploaded to TYT onto Pirate Bay and functioning. Currently I can upload the torrent but it won't actually start downloading anything.

HotRoute
08-15-2011, 04:03 PM
You got bad advice. All that would do is make downloads slower for everyone else. The trackers that monitor ratios could throttle your speed as well.

Ya I am new fairly to this stuff, and since I changed it I don't really see much of a difference. The guy who helped me out was still in HS but is pretty good on CPU's. Or at least a lot better then me.

All I knew about was limewire and that type of stuff so when he started talking about torrents he lost me and basically said "just bring your laptop over and I'll get ya started". I couldn't imagine life without it now

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Hm. Whatever I did, it's working.

See if you can download this guys.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6607239/test_torrent

DRU
08-15-2011, 04:16 PM

Not liking it. "No connection could be made because the target machine refused it." That's on the piratebay tracker. The TYT tracker shows up, too, but of course it says invalid pass key.

I know there's a way to make it work. I've done it before but it's been awhile. I'm pretty sure it was separate .torrent files, one for each tracker, but they seed from the same local files you've got, which I'm pretty sure is what that link I gave you is explaining.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm pretty sure it was separate .torrent files, one for each tracker, but they seed from the same local files you've got, which I'm pretty sure is what that link I gave you is explaining.

Yeah that's just going to make it slower for both torrents, though. I don't even need to do anything fancy for that. Just make two torrents from the same file, upload one to pirate bay, one to TYT. But that would be slow.

I need all the peers on one torrent.

KCSupersized
08-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Thanks Mr. GoChiefs.

DRU
08-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Yeah that's just going to make it slower for both torrents, though. I don't even need to do anything fancy for that. Just make two torrents from the same file, upload one to pirate bay, one to TYT. But that would be slow.

I need all the peers on one torrent.

Well, then, what? We can't download this stuff until TYT opens backup...which will be...when?? And even then is it going to work this year?

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 04:27 PM
Well, then, what?

Like I said, someone else here has a TYT account. Once they get the file they can create another torrent.

I guess if no one steps up by the time the regular season starts I'll do it. :rolleyes:

DRU
08-15-2011, 04:34 PM
Like I said, someone else here has a TYT account. Once they get the file they can create another torrent.

I guess if no one steps up by the time the regular season starts I'll do it. :rolleyes:

I must be missing something. You don't want to use multiple torrents because you think it would be slow, but your answer to that is to have us wait until somebody else gets the entire 3GB downloaded and re-posts it somewhere else so then we have to start the full 3GB download fresh again..?? Sounds to me like that would take at least twice as long...???

If TYT will work, then great. But based on last year's experience I'm not too confident in that.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 04:36 PM
I must be missing something. You don't want to use multiple torrents because you think it would be slow, but your answer to that is to have us wait until somebody else gets the entire 3GB downloaded and re-posts it somewhere else so then we have to start the full 3GB download fresh again..?? Sounds to me like that would take at least twice as long...???

I'm pretty confident it would take less time.

If I'm uploading to two torrents at about 30 kb/s each instead of one at 60, it's going to take forever for a 4GB file.

I guess we can do a test run this weekend and see.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 04:37 PM
In the end I might just tell TYT to go fuck itself. :D

DRU
08-15-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm pretty confident it would take less time.

If I'm uploading to two torrents at about 30 kb/s each instead of one at 60, it's going to take forever for a 4GB file.

I guess we can do a test run this weekend and see.

Hopefully TYT will just get their stuff worked out. It's not that hard to run a decent tracker.

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 04:39 PM
Hopefully TYT will just get their stuff worked out. It's not that hard to run a decent tracker.

I asked why registrations are closed.

They basically have to wait like everyone else for the registrations to open unless you allow us to upload your caps at other sites, but when again they should have access to those sites.

The reasons to not have open sign-ups are many, server capability is one, limiting bad users is another.

DRU
08-15-2011, 04:41 PM

I don't see a "deactivated accounts" section in their forum..??

ElGringo
08-15-2011, 04:43 PM

Not sure if it makes a difference, but I used the magnet link, donwloading great for me. If it isn't doing too much work to upload both TYT and TPB, that would be greatly appreciated (by me if no one else).

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Not sure if it makes a difference, but I used the magnet link, donwloading great for me. If it isn't doing too much work to upload both TYT and TPB, that would be greatly appreciated (by me if no one else).

And you don't have a TYT account?

It's not too much work, I just don't like tying up my connection that long. I guess we'll see Saturday.

DRU
08-15-2011, 04:49 PM

Interesting. that one I had started seems to be working, too. Just took awhile to kick in, I guess. Still not PirateBay or TYT, though. Here's what it looks like now, and it's flying at 1.5MB/sec...

http://sandbox.angelleye.com/temp/tracker.jpg

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 04:52 PM
The only people with that file are me and TYT people.

I'm not seeding. So you're getting it from TYT people.

Congrats! lol

DRU
08-15-2011, 04:54 PM

Congrats! lol

Yeah, I uploaded a better screenshot so take a look at that again. Most of the seeds are coming from the "Peer Exchange" network, with a good chunk coming from DHT, too. May wanna make sure TYT wouldn't penalize you for that.

ElGringo
08-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Ooops, yeah, forgot I do have a tyt account, it will probably be disabled soon as I can't upload for anything.

DRU
08-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Looks fantastic, by the way!

Count Zarth
08-15-2011, 05:12 PM
Looks fantastic, by the way!

I'm going to try and get the settings set up for 60fps @ 4GB...hopefully it still looks good. First cap was 30.

60 fps looks awesome....

ReynardMuldrake
08-15-2011, 06:03 PM

Nope.

http://i.imgur.com/IS5Qo.jpg

unlurking
08-15-2011, 07:31 PM

Congrats! lol
In, see one seed. Thanks!

EDIT:
Now see 27 seeds. Looks like it just takes a bit to get rolling.

ReynardMuldrake
08-16-2011, 07:54 PM
Nope.

http://i.imgur.com/IS5Qo.jpg

Scratch that, looks like it started downloading on its own.

CrazyPhuD
08-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Heh I'd almost say why even use torrents? That's like 5-10 years ago. Plenty of anon download sites that have high bandwidth and little risk of copyright trolls. For the most part I stopped torrenting more than a year ago anything worth getting is available easily elsewhere.

Count Zarth
08-16-2011, 08:09 PM
Heh I'd almost say why even use torrents? That's like 5-10 years ago. Plenty of anon download sites that have high bandwidth and little risk of copyright trolls. For the most part I stopped torrenting more than a year ago anything worth getting is available easily elsewhere.

1. I like being a member of TYT.

2. Where am I gonna upload 4GB?

aturnis
08-16-2011, 08:11 PM
d/ling ever so slowly. Is anyone seeding on utorrent?

ReynardMuldrake
08-20-2011, 02:06 PM
Is there a torrent of last night's game yet?

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 02:08 PM

There's a 432p cap....I'm working on my 720p

unlurking
08-20-2011, 02:09 PM
I've been holding off being the first one to ask!

unlurking
08-20-2011, 02:09 PM
There's a 432p cap....I'm working on my 720p
Thanks.

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 02:14 PM
You guys don't need to ask. There will always be a torrent. I would have had it up already but there was an error in the middle of the cap.

beach tribe
08-20-2011, 02:18 PM
You guys don't need to ask. There will always be a torrent. I would have had it up already but there was an error in the middle of the cap.

Can I get a link bro? I can't get into tyt right now.

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Can I get a link bro? I can't get into tyt right now.

You want the 432p cap?

unlurking
08-20-2011, 06:42 PM
You want the 432p cap?
Not really. How long we expecting for the 720p?

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Not really. How long we expecting for the 720p?

It'll be up tonight.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Cool, can watch football on Sunday!

Thanks man!

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 06:49 PM
Cool, can watch football on Sunday!

Thanks man!

I doubt it. My upload is slow.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Oh well, maybe I'll watch last week's game then! Still haven't gotten around to it.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 08:18 PM
http://th165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/BJ_BOBBI_JO9/Emotions%20feelings%20moods%20related/th_taptaptap_sml.gif

:D

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 08:19 PM
If it was ready, it would be posted.

It takes eight fucking hours to encode a 2-hour 720p file, just so you know.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 08:24 PM
:D <--------------
^^
| |
| |
| |
| |

BossChief
08-20-2011, 08:27 PM
holy shito

lots of dorkanese...someday I need to learn that language as it should probably be my second language.

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Here, just to tease you.

http://i54.tinypic.com/wkq0jp.jpg

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 08:32 PM
PAPA JOHNS

beach tribe
08-20-2011, 08:47 PM
You want the 432p cap?

Yes. Please sir. Thank you.

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 08:54 PM
Yes. Please sir. Thank you.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Here, just to tease you.

http://i54.tinypic.com/wkq0jp.jpg
ROFL

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Almost done.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 10:28 PM
Awesome, thanks!

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 10:33 PM
OK, this week I've got it on Pirate Bay and TYT. It's the same torrent though. Apparently this worked for some people last week, so we're going to give it a try and see if it works for most people.

This is preferable to uploading two separate torrents cus that's just gonna take forever. So we'll see how it goes.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6618793

http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=15159&viewcomm=114840#comm114840

http://i53.tinypic.com/mkirds.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/14c9z54.jpg

aturnis
08-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Awesome. Thanks.

Is there any difference between the one in the links and the file below the screen caps?

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 10:39 PM
Awesome. Thanks.

Is there any difference between the one in the links and the file below the screen caps?

No.

Please grab the one on TPB though so we can test it.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 10:41 PM
Worked for me last week, but took a while to start. Looks like may be having the same slow start issue. We'll see!

Thanks for the efforts!

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 10:45 PM
I'll be up, so post here when it starts.

ReynardMuldrake
08-20-2011, 10:45 PM
Downloading now...

unlurking
08-20-2011, 10:48 PM
Working.

The attached file never started. Deleted and used the TPB link. Started up right away.

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Sweet! What version of what torrent client are you guys using?

unlurking
08-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Whatever the latest Azureus is.

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 10:54 PM
You're at 2.8 percent?

unlurking
08-20-2011, 10:55 PM
Yeppers!

ReynardMuldrake
08-20-2011, 10:55 PM
Actually, it started at about 100 kb for just a moment and then stalled. I'm going to give it some more time.

Client is µTorrent 2.2.

aturnis
08-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Hey Wendler. Did you post this on the site for our danish friends?

Count Zarth
08-20-2011, 11:01 PM
Hey Wendler. Did you post this on the site for our danish friends?

No. I don't have an account there.

unlurking
08-20-2011, 11:08 PM
So who started downloading the 432p version AFTER the 720p went up?! Was seeding that while waiting and was just about to drop it when a peer connected.

aturnis
08-20-2011, 11:18 PM
If this were a race, Unlurking would be winning...

aturnis
08-20-2011, 11:18 PM
Who's the Canadian?

unlurking
08-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Share ratio is just shy of 1/1. Going to bed as soon as I see it hit. Why? I don't know.

:)

unlurking
08-21-2011, 02:27 PM
96.1%

Wish I could get out and push!

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 02:29 PM
I'm givin' 'er all she's got!

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/where-are-the-original-star-trek-crew-now/7.jpg

unlurking
08-21-2011, 02:32 PM

96.5%!!!!

Almost there, almost there, almost there!!!

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Apparently there's a three-minute chunk missing at the end of the third quarter. You didn't miss much:

Kansas City Chiefs at 04:24
1-10-KC 17
(4:24) PENALTY on KC-85-J.O'Connell, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at KC 17 - No Play.
1-15-KC 12
(4:24) 13-R.Stanzi pass short middle to 26-J.Battle to KC 11 for -1 yards (50-A.McClellan).
2-16-KC 11
(3:21) 13-R.Stanzi pass deep middle to 15-V.Tucker to KC 39 for 28 yards (43-H.Nakamura).
1-10-KC 39
(2:41) 13-R.Stanzi sacked at KC 38 for -1 yards (54-P.Burgess).
2-11-KC 38
(2:04) 13-R.Stanzi pass short left to 5-Z.Markshausen pushed ob at KC 46 for 8 yards (41-T.Jackson).
3-3-KC 46
(1:33) 13-R.Stanzi pass incomplete short left to 42-M.Cox.
4-3-KC 46
(1:28) (Punt formation) 2-D.Colquitt punts 45 yards to BLT 9, Center-43-T.Gafford, fair catch by 21-L.Webb.

unlurking
08-21-2011, 02:37 PM
What?!?!?!

God dammit I want a refund!!

:mad:

Oh yeah. Never mind.

Thanks again for these.

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Better to make mistakes now than during the regular season...I'm pretty sure I just cut too far when I was cutting out a commercial.

unlurking
08-21-2011, 02:43 PM
No biggie. Like you said, it's just a preseason game. BC may be pissed to miss out on some Stanzi fap material, but I think most everyone else will be OK! :D

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 03:07 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kygreo7EKH1qz5uxoo1_500.gif

unlurking
08-21-2011, 03:08 PM
All done, thanks!

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 03:08 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1033/582093783_f7d4585a41.jpg

aturnis
08-21-2011, 03:16 PM
I wanted that fap material...

ReynardMuldrake
08-21-2011, 03:17 PM
Cool, just finished. I will seed for the forseeable future.

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 03:26 PM
I wanted that fap material...

I will gif up Stanzi's pass, don't worry.

aturnis
08-21-2011, 03:31 PM
How long would it take to rip those 3 min. at a lesser resolution?

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 03:36 PM
How long would it take to rip those 3 min. at a lesser resolution?

Not long at all, Stanzi lover. I'll see what I can do.

Chiefs=Good
08-21-2011, 07:00 PM
What media player should i use to watch it? its choppy as hell in VLC (yes im a n00b).

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 07:03 PM
What media player should i use to watch it? its choppy as hell in VLC (yes im a n00b).

http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

ReynardMuldrake
08-21-2011, 07:05 PM

I'm using XBMC, it works flawlessly.

aturnis
08-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Not long at all, Stanzi lover. I'll see what I can do.

Olive juice...

unlurking
08-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Works fine in VLC for me.

Count Zarth
08-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Apparently there's a three-minute chunk missing at the end of the third quarter. You didn't miss much:

Kansas City Chiefs at 04:24
1-10-KC 17
(4:24) PENALTY on KC-85-J.O'Connell, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at KC 17 - No Play.
1-15-KC 12
(4:24) 13-R.Stanzi pass short middle to 26-J.Battle to KC 11 for -1 yards (50-A.McClellan).
2-16-KC 11
(3:21) 13-R.Stanzi pass deep middle to 15-V.Tucker to KC 39 for 28 yards (43-H.Nakamura).
1-10-KC 39
(2:41) 13-R.Stanzi sacked at KC 38 for -1 yards (54-P.Burgess).
2-11-KC 38
(2:04) 13-R.Stanzi pass short left to 5-Z.Markshausen pushed ob at KC 46 for 8 yards (41-T.Jackson).
3-3-KC 46
(1:33) 13-R.Stanzi pass incomplete short left to 42-M.Cox.
4-3-KC 46
(1:28) (Punt formation) 2-D.Colquitt punts 45 yards to BLT 9, Center-43-T.Gafford, fair catch by 21-L.Webb.

Ricky Stanzi: The Lost Snaps

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wj7Tw8nmkJQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Count Zarth
08-27-2011, 06:31 PM
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6634416

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wlszm8.jpg

unlurking
08-28-2011, 05:42 AM
Thanks!

itsKC
08-28-2011, 05:57 AM
The Chiefs! Oh the KC Chiefs! I've been having a hard time thinkin' if they would win the champs or not. :\ Wohooo!! I'm badly sweating. LOL. Didn't have the chance to watch 'em on TV frequently so I have to watch them online. :D

michaelj_58
08-28-2011, 10:58 AM
Thank you!

ReynardMuldrake
09-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Is there a torrent of the Green Bay game available yet?

Count Zarth
09-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Yes, but it's TYT only. I didn't do a torrent. And I'm not going to. I can't upload the torrent from TYT because it's privatized.

ngoc
09-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Phail, or anyone else,

if you could help me out with this same thing, I'd appreciate it a lot.

ReynardMuldrake
09-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Yes, but it's TYT only. I didn't do a torrent. And I'm not going to. I can't upload the torrent from TYT because it's privatized.

Well, shit. I only watched the second half of the game and was hoping to catch the first half somewhere.

unlurking
09-10-2011, 09:28 AM
TYT now accepting user registrations.

Count Zarth
09-10-2011, 09:29 AM
If you sign up, keep your ratio up.

unlurking
09-10-2011, 10:03 AM
If you sign up, keep your ratio up.
Will do. Looks like .3 is the minimum. Should be able to manage that pretty easily if getting in on downloads early.

ReynardMuldrake
09-10-2011, 10:27 AM
TYT now accepting user registrations.

Excellent, thanks.

mnchiefsguy
09-10-2011, 11:05 AM
Registered. Thanks for the heads up!

Count Zarth
09-12-2011, 09:29 AM
http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=15468

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6670329

Torrent is up! Out of curiosity, how many of you are not signed up on TYT at this point?

http://i55.tinypic.com/1sz5a8.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/24exv1e.jpg

PastorMikH
09-16-2011, 12:50 PM
Tried to sign up last night and they said they were maxed out on accounts. Is there another torrent service I can use to view the games?

Count Zarth
09-16-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't know, maybe if you read the last post you could find it.

Fish
09-16-2011, 01:04 PM
http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=15468

Torrent is up! Out of curiosity, how many of you are not signed up on TYT at this point?

http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9853/handwaves215.jpg

I missed the last opening, and now they're closed again...

PastorMikH
09-16-2011, 01:08 PM
I don't know, maybe if you read the last post you could find it.

That's actually the post with the links I tried. This is the message I recieved...

"The current user account limit (45000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."

Count Zarth
09-16-2011, 01:29 PM
Try reading the WHOLE post.

ReynardMuldrake
09-16-2011, 01:38 PM
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/9853/handwaves215.jpg

I missed the last opening, and now they're closed again...

I know, I registered for the forums without realizing you have to register for the torrents SEPARATELY :banghead:

Well, at least I can read up on all the games now...

ElGringo
09-16-2011, 01:48 PM
My goodness people, I never understood his frustration til now. After a number of people asked very nicely in preseason that he add his torrents to piratebay (a tracker that requires no registration) he did, just to prevent this problems. Now because the first link he lists is to TYT, everyone is complaining their signups are closed.....just use the other link to piratebay and download it there. As he said READ THE WHOLE POST.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes there horse, but wow, reading comprehension fail in this thread.

ReynardMuldrake
09-16-2011, 01:58 PM
My goodness people, I never understood his frustration til now. After a number of people asked very nicely in preseason that he add his torrents to piratebay (a tracker that requires no registration) he did, just to prevent this problems. Now because the first link he lists is to TYT, everyone is complaining their signups are closed.....just use the other link to piratebay and download it there. As he said READ THE WHOLE POST.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes there horse, but wow, reading comprehension fail in this thread.

I'm not trying to download the torrent. I thought we were talking about TYT in general.

Fish
09-16-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm not trying to download the torrent. I thought we were talking about TYT in general.

Same here. Simmer down Gringo....

Count Zarth
09-16-2011, 02:01 PM
He's just talking about PastorMikh.

PastorMikH
09-16-2011, 03:08 PM

Tried both links. Did read the whole post. Was looking for help with was all. Sorry to be a bother.

Count Zarth
09-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Tried both links. Did read the whole post. Was looking for help with was all. Sorry to be a bother.

LMAO

Try clicking it again.

aturnis
09-16-2011, 04:50 PM
Pastormikh, do you have a torrent download program such as utorrent?

PastorMikH
09-16-2011, 05:03 PM
Pastormikh, do you have a torrent download program such as utorrent?

I did not. I have downloaded Miro per the helps on pirate bay and it is currently downloading. Still a long long wait.

I shall look into utorrent. Thank you!

Fish
09-16-2011, 05:07 PM
I did not. I have downloaded Miro per the helps on pirate bay and it is currently downloading. Still a long long wait.

I shall look into utorrent. Thank you!

It's a long wait regardless of what torrent client you have. Depending on your internet connection, it could take a few hours to download.

There's a torrent help thread in the media center if you have any torrent questions. Feel free to ask.

PastorMikH
09-16-2011, 05:15 PM
It's a long wait regardless of what torrent client you have. Depending on your internet connection, it could take a few hours to download.

There's a torrent help thread in the media center if you have any torrent questions. Feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Count Zarth
09-16-2011, 05:22 PM
:facepalm:

Next time on "PastorMikh tries to watch a Chiefs game on his computer"

"All I get is sound."

PastorMikH
09-16-2011, 05:30 PM

"All I get is sound."

Probably!

PastorMikH
09-16-2011, 11:52 PM

"All I get is sound."

Nope. Sound and Video both working fine. Thanks GoChiefs!

Count Zarth
09-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Torrent - Chiefs @ Lions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ)

CrazyPhuD
09-18-2011, 02:07 PM
The Question is....will it have any seeders?

Count Zarth
09-26-2011, 08:24 AM
http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=15714&uploaded=1

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6703089

http://i56.tinypic.com/2hi1ape.jpg

Buck
09-26-2011, 04:19 PM
Are you still seeding this brah? I've been stuck at 27.6% for like 3 hours.

Count Zarth
09-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Yeah I didn't realize I set the upload so low.

Buck
09-26-2011, 05:37 PM
For some reason it's not connecting me to any of the seeds. I am at 30.3% now.

Thanks again for doing this. I was pretty wasted and don't really remember any of the game.

Buck
09-26-2011, 11:01 PM
Dude, wtf? Is there any way to speed this up?

Count Zarth
09-26-2011, 11:04 PM
Dude, wtf? Is there any way to speed this up?

http://i38.tinypic.com/256z0xi.gif

Buck
09-26-2011, 11:05 PM
God Damnit GoChiefs.

I just want to see the fucking game.

Count Zarth
09-26-2011, 11:07 PM
Is it faster?

Buck
09-26-2011, 11:09 PM
No, it's actually going slower.

Count Zarth
09-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Oh.

Count Zarth
OK, I increased my upload to max. That's all I can do, sorry.

Buck
WAIT A TICK!

THE ETA IS DOWN TO 2 YEARS!

Count Zarth
10-02-2011, 09:42 PM
http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=15813

Pirate Bay is gonna have to wait.

DeuceDouglas
10-09-2011, 08:11 PM
For anyone that cares for last weeks game.

torrentreactor.net/torrents/5398149/NFL-Week4-10-2-2011-Minnesota-Vikings-at-Kansas-City-Chiefs

DonTellMeShowMe
10-09-2011, 09:23 PM
where can I watch the game on torrent?

Count Zarth
10-10-2011, 09:03 PM
http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=15952

Colts torrent

Count Zarth
10-11-2011, 07:31 AM
Pirate Bay torrent for Colts game:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6736499

Count Zarth
10-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Several seeds on the Colts game now.

Count Zarth
10-24-2011, 10:28 PM
Putting up the Raiders game in a couple hours.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2hdy348.jpg

Count Zarth
10-25-2011, 12:27 AM
Come get some.

http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=16207&uploaded=1

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6769565

Sofa King
10-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Come get some.

http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=16207&uploaded=1

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6769565

Awesome.

Thanks.

Sofa King
10-25-2011, 11:51 AM
What am i doing wrong with that pirate bay link? I can't get the damn thing to download. I got iLivid shit downloaded but i can't bring up the Chiefs game.

Count Zarth
10-25-2011, 11:53 AM
The torrent's not connecting?

Sofa King
10-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Apparently not. It's not coming up in my list to download.

Count Zarth
10-25-2011, 12:00 PM
I don't even understand what you're saying. Open it in utorrent?

Sofa King
10-25-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm at this page.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6769565#filelistContainer

I download the Ilivid stuff.

How to i download the game now?

I think I can figure out where i screwed up from there.

Count Zarth
10-25-2011, 12:06 PM
LMAO

Download the file from that page.

Open it in this program:

http://www.utorrent.com/returning-visitor

aturnis
10-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Are you doing it right?

Sofa King
10-25-2011, 12:11 PM
LMAO

Download the file from that page.

Open it in this program:

http://www.utorrent.com/returning-visitor

Apparently i'm retarded. If this doesn't work I'm just gonna act like it did and hide.

Sofa King
10-25-2011, 12:14 PM
It worked! (seriously, it did)

Sofa King
Are you doing it right?

Yeah i had the game downloaded as well. Just couldnt open the fucker. Utorrent solved that.

Dunno what the hell this ilivid shit is then.

aturnis
Any help from me? :D

Count Zarth
10-25-2011, 12:41 PM
you guys use this?

http://tubeplus.me/browse/movies/Last/ALL/

No. Please keep the thread free of non-football torrent discussion.

Sofa King
10-25-2011, 12:42 PM
LMAO Aye Aye Cap'n

KChiefer
10-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Something up with the seed? It's been stuck near 80% for a few hours now.

EDIT: A third seeder just hopped on and it seems to be picking up again, thanks!

Sofa King
10-26-2011, 07:18 AM
Something up with the seed? It's been stuck near 80% for a few hours now.

EDIT: A third seeder just hopped on and it seems to be picking up again, thanks!

oh good it's not just me then. I was trying to figure out wtf has been going on.

Count Zarth
10-26-2011, 07:36 AM
1. There's only one seed.

2. If I turn the torrent off, it's for a good reason, and complaining isn't going to turn it back on.

Sofa King
10-26-2011, 07:45 AM
1. There's only one seed.

2. If I turn the torrent off, it's for a good reason, and complaining isn't going to turn it back on.

Who's complaining? I'm still trying to figure out wtf I'm doing. I've been restarting my computer thinking it was me.

Count Zarth
10-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Interesting torrent.

http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=16243

New York Jets at Kansas City Chiefs November 1, 1998 Week 9

Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
Start Time: 3:05
Surface: grass
Weather: 49 degrees, relative humidity 97%, wind 19 mph

Vinny Testaverde vs Elvis Grbac

MPEG-4 Specs:
720x488
x264 codec
2000 kbps MPEG-4 AVC video
192 kbps MPEG-4 AAC Low Complexity audio
29.97 fps

Count Zarth
11-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Chiefs MNF Victory makes NFL Replay

For anyone who missed the game, or just want to see the magic again, NFL Network is replaying last night's win on Wednesday at 7pm central.

Count Zarth
11-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Here's a low quality torrent. Not HD.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6788015/NFL.2011.10.31.Chargers.vs.Chiefs.HDTV.XviD-FQM

Reerun_KC
11-01-2011, 08:22 PM
once you get the HD seed up, I will download it and reseed for anyone that wants it.

NJChiefsFan
11-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Chiefs MNF Victory makes NFL Replay

For anyone who missed the game, or just want to see the magic again, NFL Network is replaying last night's win on Wednesday at 7pm central.

I really hope the show the entire opening again, including the fireworks. Didn't have power thanks to 20 INCHES of snow and had to watch at a friends. His cable craped in and out during the opening. Mine would have been blasting the house apart if I had power.

Screw this crap. Earthquake, Hurricane, 20 inches of snow in October with trees falling down EVERYWHERE. I live in NJ, what the hell is going on?!

Count Zarth
11-01-2011, 09:49 PM
They didn't show any fireworks apart from two very brief shots.

NJChiefsFan
11-01-2011, 09:50 PM
They didn't show any fireworks apart from two very brief shots.

Guess it looked a lot more epic in the choppy picture I had to watch.

Count Zarth
11-02-2011, 07:10 AM
Will post later.

http://i43.tinypic.com/24w6pm9.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/14mb4u0.jpg

lcarus
11-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Dyin for a torrent of this game.

cdirty
11-02-2011, 11:23 AM
me too.

had a blast at the game.

want to rewatch and have another blast.

Oregon chief
11-02-2011, 11:50 AM
I'm refreshing about every thirty minutes. Can't wait. Thank's for providing it whoever you are.

mnchiefsguy
11-02-2011, 04:07 PM
Will post later.

http://i43.tinypic.com/24w6pm9.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/14mb4u0.jpg

Looking awesome, can't wait for the torrent!

Count Zarth
11-02-2011, 08:43 PM
Come and get it. Seed this until Arrowhead crumbles to the ground.

http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=16357&uploaded=1

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6791643

mnchiefsguy
11-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Come and get it. Seed this until Arrowhead crumbles to the ground.

http://tenyardtracker.com/details.php?id=16357&uploaded=1

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6791643

Thank You Sir!

Count Zarth
11-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Hop on, there are over 100 seeds now.

Caseyguyrr
11-04-2011, 12:35 AM
Hop on, there are over 100 seeds now.

thanks buddy

lcarus
11-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Thanks for this. I'm seeding still for anyone else.

cdirty
11-04-2011, 10:34 AM
thanks.

nascher
11-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Are you going to put the Miami disaster up ?

Count Zarth
11-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Are you going to suck my dick?

ArrowheadMagic
11-09-2011, 12:24 AM
:shake:

ArrowheadMagic
11-09-2011, 12:25 AM

I know a guy that wants to teach you what a real LB school is allll about.

idrapethat
12-07-2011, 05:26 PM
*bump*

Anyone have a direct link to a torrent of the chiefs/bears game? Can't sign up for TYT at the moment.

whoman69
12-07-2011, 07:49 PM

Never work with midgets

Count Zarth
12-07-2011, 08:03 PM
*bump*

Anyone have a direct link to a torrent of the chiefs/bears game? Can't sign up for TYT at the moment.

idrapethat
12-08-2011, 04:02 AM
Thank you!

Count Zarth
12-19-2011, 05:06 PM
Packers torrent.

idrapethat
12-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Thanks again, was about to ask for it

ReynardMuldrake
12-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Packers torrent.

I'm getting a red arrow. Anyone else having trouble with the torrent?

Reerun_KC
12-20-2011, 07:41 PM
Is this synced with the radio call?

ReynardMuldrake
12-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Still no dice, deleted the torrent and started over, still got the red arrow. Anyone else having trouble with it?

Count Zarth
12-27-2011, 10:52 PM
The Longest Game Ever Played

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6914881

http://i42.tinypic.com/29f73n4.jpg

Chief3188
01-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Anybody put up a torrent of the Denver and KC barn burner yet?