PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Season Ticket Holder day at Training Camp

ClearmontChief
08-15-2011, 10:30 AM
Anybody else going?

I'm heading down here in a bit from near Omaha. Worth the trip?

Phobia
08-15-2011, 10:58 AM
For me, no. But I'm not enamored with watching grown men practice and condition. I don't get excited seeing players and maybe getting an autograph. If these things tickle you pink then go. If not, skip it. It's really that simple.

wazu
08-15-2011, 11:00 AM
For me, no. But I'm not enamored with watching grown men practice and condition. I don't get excited seeing players and maybe getting an autograph. If these things tickle you pink then go. If not, skip it. It's really that simple.

Not sure I'd do very many things if the requirement was that they first had to "tickle me pink".

boogblaster
08-15-2011, 11:49 AM
no ticklin' allowed at camp ....

OnTheWarpath58
08-15-2011, 11:50 AM
Probably not, considering it sounds like they are going to move practice inside due to weather and cancel the STH event.

CoMoChief
08-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Probably not, considering it sounds like they are going to move practice inside due to weather and cancel the STH event.

LOL they would do something like that. Hopefully they reschedule the STH event.

Hey Chiefs fans! thanks for purchasing season tickets and witnessing our glorified practice last fri night. we appreciate you spending your money to watch your chiefs suit up and not try. In return, we will hold a "season ticket holder event" specifically to our STH's....wait, now we're going to cancel that event......thanks for your money anyways!!!! Go Chiefs.

Sincerely,
Clark Hunt

Sandyskc
08-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Posted on the Chiefs Website:

As a result of the inclement weather, the Chiefs morning practice was moved indoors. There is a strong likelihood that this afternoon’s practice will also be indoors. In this event, today’s Season Ticket Holder event will be cancelled. Although this decision won’t be made until practice time, we wanted you to be aware of this possibility. Please continue to check kcchiefs.com for updates. We apologize for any inconvenience

Hydrae
08-15-2011, 01:13 PM
I bet STHs like ClearmontChief coming in from out of town won't mind that they cancelled the event. After that quality game they payed full price for on Friday, this team is off to a great start of endearing the fans after the lockout.

Blick
08-15-2011, 02:59 PM
What's special about the event?

ClearmontChief
08-15-2011, 10:47 PM
Some things didn't happen, VIP tent activity...whatever was going to be in there. They had another tent up with about 20 older, retired players for autographs that was cancelled also.

But, the did practice outside and it was a nice day. Took the boys, and what worked out was that most of the bigger named players stayed out an extended time for autographs. The boys got 10-15 autographs. My oldest wanted to get Berry, Flowers, and Carr. He got all those, and Hali, DJ, Belcher, Pioli, Haley, we also got Stanzi, and Moeaki, Asomoah, Lilja, and more. They were pretty happy with our day.