PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Free agents following this year.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 10:47 AM
2012 is going to be a VERY challenging offseason for the Chiefs. If we want to continue getting better as a team, we need to find a way to get a lot done in a very small amount of time.

I tried to limit this list of FAs to players we are relatively certain will be Chiefs throughout 2011.

QB: none
RB: Thomas Jones
FB: Le'Ron McClain

WR: Dwayne Bowe, Jerheme Urban
TE: Leonard Pope

OT: Jared Gaither, Barry Richardson
OG: none
C: Casey Wiegmann

NT: Kelly Gregg, Anthony Toribio
DE: Wallace Gilberry

ILB: Jovan Belcher (RFA), Brandon Siler
OLB: Andy Studebaker

CB: Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr, Travis Daniels
S: Jon McGraw,

ST: Ryan Succop (RFA)

That's a potentially turbulent offseason. Pioli needs to get his deals done now.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Kansas Cith Chiefs outside linebacker Andy Studebaker signed a three-year contract extension this week, according to NFL Players Association records.

Per the NFLPA, Studebaker is due the following base salaries: $1.3 million this year, $950,000 in 2011, $1.48 million in 2012 and $2.005 million in 2013.

Studebaker is a former sixth-round draft pick, a converted defensive end who was entering the final year of his rookie deal.

Studebker intercepted two passes against Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers in an overtime win last season.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Chiefs-extend-Studebakers-contract.html

Urc Burry
08-16-2011, 10:49 AM
They just posted on nfl.com the update salary cap space... we have $32,984,542.00 to spare.. Now get Flowers, Carr, and Bowe signed ASAP

L.A. Chieffan
08-16-2011, 10:50 AM
LOCK UP MCGRAW NOW.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 10:50 AM
Franchise tag: Jared Gaither (assuming he heals and plays up to his ability, if he doesn't tag Bowe)

Let go: Jones, Urban, Richardson, Wiegmann, Gregg, Toribio, Daniels, Carr, McGraw

Tender: Succop (3rd rounder), Belcher (2nd rounder)

Take your change on resigning in free agency: McClain, Pope, Siler, Studebaker, McGraw

Which means these are the guys we have to resign pronto: Bowe, Flowers, and Gilberry

Draft: big RB, NT, CB, interior OL depth, S depth

Cave Johnson
08-16-2011, 10:52 AM
Bowe's far more likely to get tagged than Gaither.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Bowe's far more likely to get tagged than Gaither.

Not if Gaither plays like his old self.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Chiefs Have Most Salary Cap Space . Bowe will get a new deal during the year.

Pestilence
08-16-2011, 10:56 AM
2012 is going to be a VERY challenging offseason for the Chiefs. If we want to continue getting better as a team, we need to find a way to get a lot done in a very small amount of time.

I tried to limit this list of FAs to players we are relatively certain will be Chiefs throughout 2011.

That's a potentially turbulent offseason. Pioli needs to get his deals done now.

Should be gone: Thomas Jones, Kelly Gregg, Leonard Pope, Casey Weigmann, Jon McGraw.

O.city
08-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Franchise tag: [B][B]Jared Gaither (assuming he heals and plays up to his ability, if he doesn't tag Bowe)

Let go: Jones, Urban, Richardson, Wiegmann, Gregg, Toribio, Daniels, Carr, McGraw

Take your change on resigning in free agency: McClain, Pope, Siler, Studebaker, McGraw

Which means these are the guys we have to resign pronto: Bowe, Flowers, and Gilberry

I'm for sure wrapping up Bowe Flowers, Gilberry, Belcher, Succop, Carr, McClain, Siler, Studebaker (depending on this year) and same with Richardson.

Pestilence
08-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Chiefs Have Most Salary Cap Space . Bowe will get a new deal during the year.

I would assume that Flowers and Bowe will both get deals during this season.

Bewbies
08-16-2011, 10:58 AM
My guess is that we sign Bowe and one of the CB's, the other CB will get the tag.

O.city
08-16-2011, 10:59 AM
My guess is that we sign Bowe and one of the CB's, the other CB will get the tag.

Sounds like a plan.

nychief
08-16-2011, 11:00 AM
yep gaither has two practices under his belt and we just signed him off the scrap heap... but lets franchise him.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:02 AM
yep gaither has two practices under his belt and we just signed him off the scrap heap... but lets franchise him.

If he's a left tackle, you sign his ass, and you do it now.

2011 will be spent seeing if he is in fact a left tackle.

I'm almost certain he'll get a shot.

Micjones
08-16-2011, 11:09 AM
Give Bowe & Carr a new deal during the year. Tag Flowers.
Gilberry, Succop and McClain should all be next in line if they all play well this year.

Detoxing
08-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Franchise tag: Jared Gaither (assuming he heals and plays up to his ability, if he doesn't tag Bowe)

Release Carr? No thanks.

JASONSAUTO
08-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Should be gone: Thomas Jones, Kelly Gregg, Leonard Pope, Casey Weigmann, Jon McGraw.

he hasnt even played a snap for us.

how do you know he wont play well?

Detoxing
08-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Give Bowe & Carr a new deal during the year. Tag Flowers.
Gilberry, Succop and McClain should all be next in line if they all play well this year.

Succop will likely just get tendered and Gilberry will find big money elsewhere if he has another good season.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Release Carr? No thanks.

I'm struggling to think of a reason why people want Carr gone.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Release Carr? No thanks.

I'm struggling to think of a reason why people want Carr gone.

I don't want to lose Carr, but (a.) Pioli isn't going to pay two corners in the same offseason, and (b.) overworking yourself to retain two UFA corners could mean you potentially lose more valuable players elsewhere, like left tackle, wide receiver, or passrusher.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:42 AM
So I guess my counter is *I'm* struggling to think of a reason why people think the Chiefs can simply resign everyone and don't have to make difficult decisions like the rest of the league.

Pestilence
08-16-2011, 11:43 AM
he hasnt even played a snap for us.

how do you know he wont play well?

I'm thinking because of his age.....not his talent level. Plus I'm hoping that Powe adjusts well and starts next year.

The Bad Guy
08-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Let Carr go? No fucking way.

Pay him during the season with Bowe.

If Gaither plays like a mauling bear, then franchise him.

ct
If we must let 1 CB go, I'd rather it be Flowers, not Carr. Course I want to resign both, just sayin...

Direckshun
Let Carr go? No ****ing way.

Pay him during the season with Bowe.

If Gaither plays like a mauling bear, then franchise him.

And I guess we just outbid 31 other teams trying to land Brandon Flowers.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:45 AM
If we must let 1 CB go, I'd rather it be Flowers, not Carr. Course I want to resign both, just sayin...

I bet you shit chocolate.

The Bad Guy
08-16-2011, 11:45 AM
I don't want to lose Carr, but (a.) Pioli isn't going to pay two corners in the same offseason, and (b.) overworking yourself to retain two UFA corners could mean you potentially lose more valuable players elsewhere, like left tackle, wide receiver, or passrusher.

This analysis would be correct if Carl Peterson was still running the team.

However, the team has the most CAP space in the NFL and a lot of flexibility to sign players to long term extensions during the year (see, Charles, Jamaal, Johnson, Derrick).

I would expect Flowers, Carr and Bowe will all have new deals before the end of the year.

Detoxing
08-16-2011, 11:48 AM

(a.) Pioli has stated multiple times now that keeping home grown players is his #1 Priority. If we've learned anything about Pioli since he came here it's that he's unpredictable.

(b) Overworking yourself to retain two corners? Really? That's a real stretch. Also, lets not forget the fact that we'll see new contracts during the season. He's not going to wait till the end of the season to lock all these guys up.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:48 AM
This analysis would be correct if Carl Peterson was still running the team.

However, the team has the most CAP space in the NFL and a lot of flexibility to sign players to long term extensions during the year (see, Charles, Jamaal, Johnson, Derrick).

I would expect Flowers, Carr and Bowe will all have new deals before the end of the year.

DJ was the only in-season deal we made in 2010.

Charles was the only in-season deal we made in 2011.

These are difficult deals to make -- typically these deals get made in the 11th hour. To make a big deal with no deadline during the season? Very difficult to get the player to the table enough to land the deal.

I think we'll see ONE BIG DEAL during the season, my guess would be Flowers. But chances are, we're not going to be able to get everybody locked up by the time free agency arrives.

Keep in mind this team desperately needs to keep Gilberry, too.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:50 AM
(a.) Pioli has stated multiple times now that keeping home grown players is his #1 Priority. If we've learned anything about Pioli since he came here it's that he's unpredictable.

(b) Overworking yourself to retain two corners? Really? That's a real stretch. Also, lets not forget the fact that we'll see new contracts during the season. He's not going to wait till the end of the season to lock all these guys up.

I've already addressed the "during the season" question.

As for the home grown players issue, look no further than Pioli's time in New England. He routinely let good players go when the numbers didn't match.

You have to make very, very tough decisions. I would place money on the idea that we're going to lose somebody important.

Detoxing
08-16-2011, 11:50 AM
And I guess we just outbid 31 other teams trying to land Brandon Flowers.

Yeah, because 31 other teams would be bidding for Flowers.......

C'mon....

We have zero reason to believe that the Chiefs won't lock up both corners, while we have every reason to believe they'll keep them.

Count Zarth
08-16-2011, 11:51 AM
We just need to get Flowers, Carr, Succop and Bowe signed.

The rest are definitely expendable.

Losing good players is just something happens. If Gilberry puts up 10 sacks this year the Chiefs are not going to be able to afford him. Just something you have to live with.

DJ's left nut
We have the makings of the best secondary in the league. I would definitely retain Carr and Flowers.

I'd also....well tamper, I guess...with Fitzgerald. I know you can't legally do it, but I'm certain that Pioli could bump into Fitz's agent somewhere and take his temperature. If Bowe costs, hell, $20 million in guaranteed money to retain (complete WAG), I'd pay a 25% premium on that to get Fitzgerald instead. Fitz is only a yr older than Bowe and with his hands, he'll be productive longer. He's still the ideal Chief, IMO.

And with his body control, think of how much he could teach Baldwin. His contract will not allow the Cardinals to franchise him.

You're running a risk, certainly. If you lose Fitz, then Bowe probably walks as well. And ultimately I like Bowe, but I'd risk him for a good shot at Fitzgerald.

Tender Belcher at a 2nd, Succop at a 3rd and call it good.

Direckshun

These are difficult deals to make -- typically these deals get made in the 11th hour. To make a big deal with no deadline during the season? Very difficult to get the player to the table enough to land the deal.

I think we'll see ONE BIG DEAL during the season, my guess would be Flowers. But chances are, we're not going to be able to get everybody locked up by the time free agency arrives.

Keep in mind this team desperately needs to keep Gilberry, too.

2009 and 2010, by the way, not 2010 and 2011.

Count Zarth

They both signed in 2010 during the season, did they not?

DJ was awful in 2009.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, because 31 other teams would be bidding for Flowers.......

C'mon....

We have zero reason to believe that the Chiefs won't lock up both corners, while we have every reason to believe they'll keep them.

You don't need 31 teams. You just need ONE team willing to pay him a bloated contract. Period. I'd say the odds are very good that happens if we let him go.

We don't have ZERO reason, be honest with yourself. We have numerous reasons.

Detoxing
08-16-2011, 11:52 AM

As for the home grown players issue, look no further than Pioli's time in New England. He routinely let good players go when the numbers didn't match.

You have to make very, very tough decisions. I would place money on the idea that we're going to lose somebody important.

Like who? People keep referring to that but the only guy worth a shit that I've ever seen them let walk was Asante Samuel.

And even so, there is way to tell it were BB or Scott pulling the trigger.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:53 AM
They both signed in 2010 during the season, did they not?

DJ was awful in 2009.

You might be right. I'm thought DJ's deal was redone towards the end of 2009 though.

JASONSAUTO
08-16-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm thinking because of his age.....not his talent level. Plus I'm hoping that Powe adjusts well and starts next year.

ok.

Count Zarth
08-16-2011, 11:54 AM
You might be right. I'm thought DJ's deal was redone towards the end of 2009 though.

He got a big deal with nice guaranteed money in Nov 2010.

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2010/11/08/chiefs-extend-derrick-johnsons-contract/

Mr. Laz
08-16-2011, 11:55 AM
RB: Thomas Jones - gone, because of age
FB: Le'Ron McClain - gone, because he's here on a 1-year prove deal

WR: Dwayne Bowe, Jerheme Urban - sign bowe,
urban=meh

TE: Leonard Pope - stays IF he signs cheap

OT: Jared Gaither, Barry Richardson - Gaither is gone because he's here to prove and then get paid. All the red flags are still there.

Richardson depends on whether he develops

C: Casey Wiegmann - gone, unless Hudson sucks

NT: Kelly Gregg, Anthony Toribio - Gregg stays if he is productive and is will to sign cheap

DE: Wallace Gilberry - depends on this year

ILB: Jovan Belcher (RFA), Brandon Siler - Siler is in prove mode and Belcher is restricted.

OLB: Andy Studebaker - already signed?

CB: Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr, Travis Daniels - Flowers and Carr stay, Daniels who cares

S: Jon McGraw. - time to cut the string imo but who knows

ST: Ryan Succop (RFA) - stays

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 11:56 AM
He got a big deal with nice guaranteed money in Nov 2010.

http://arrowheadaddict.com/2010/11/08/chiefs-extend-derrick-johnsons-contract/

When did Charles sign?

About the same time, no?

Detoxing
08-16-2011, 11:57 AM
FB: Le'Ron McClain - gone, because he's hear on a 1-year prove deal

urban=meh

OT: Jared Gaither, Barry Richardson - Gaither is gone because he's here to prove and then get paid. All the red flags are still there.

NT: Kelly Gregg, Anthony Toribio - Gregg stays if he is productive and is will to sign cheap

ILB: Jovan Belcher (RFA), Brandon Siler - Siler is in prove mode and Belcher is restricted.

CB: Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr, Travis Daniels - Flowers and Carr stay, Daniels who cares

So what you're saying is.....we only have 3 guys worth re-signing.....Possibly 4. 2 of which will likely get done during the season and 1 will get tagged.

Re-signing 4 key guys with the kind of cap space we have is not difficult.

Pasta Giant Meatball
08-16-2011, 11:57 AM

...and he would never take a Safety that high, it was going to be a tackle, Pioli doesn't draft playmakers. It's BS.

Detoxing
08-16-2011, 11:58 AM
When did Charles sign?

About the same time, no?

I thought he got one like a month or so later. Right before the Titans game, wasn't it?

ct
08-16-2011, 11:59 AM
I bet you shit chocolate.

Only the best for you sire

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 12:11 PM
I thought he got one like a month or so later. Right before the Titans game, wasn't it?

Not sure... I'm pretty sure he got his after DJ's though.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 12:11 PM
FB: Le'Ron McClain - gone, because he's hear on a 1-year prove deal

urban=meh

I'm sorry but if Gaither is a franchise LT, you franchise his ass and you pay him.

Mr. Laz
08-16-2011, 12:14 PM
So what you're saying is.....we only have 3 guys worth re-signing.....Possibly 4. 2 of which will likely get done during the season and 1 will get tagged.

Re-signing 4 key guys with the kind of cap space we have is not difficult.
i don't see a problem unless one of the key guys goes crazy with money demands.

Bowe might go nuts but i don't see the others doing it.

most of the guys are middle tier guys who can be replaced if they ask too much.

Zeke
08-16-2011, 12:15 PM
I'm sorry but if Gaither is a franchise LT, you franchise his ass and you pay him.

I don't think anyone will argue with that statement.

Not many people realistically see him turning into said Franchise LT

Mr. Laz
08-16-2011, 12:16 PM
so you franchise tag/give huge money to a guy who finally stayed healthy and finally stayed focused during his big contract year?

dangerous move

At most, i would think they would franchise tag and wait another year before they give him a big contract.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 12:21 PM

Then our decisions are considerably easier.

What if he's a good RT?

What if he's a Pro Bowl RT?

What if he turns out to play LT pretty damn well?

A lot of people dismissing these possibilities in this thread. Kicking the can down the road so they don't have to sound hypocritical when they criticize Pioli for whatever he does in the offseason.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 12:22 PM
so you franchise tag/give huge money to a guy who finally stayed healthy and finally stayed focused during his big contract year?

dangerous move

At most, i would think they would franchise tag and wait another year before they give him a big contract.

Doing that wouldn't eliminate your concern, then.

Mr. Laz
08-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Doing that wouldn't eliminate your concern, then.
not eliminate but letting him run one year on a tag deal would make him stay healthy/focused for 2 years straight which is a lot better than just the one year.

kysirsoze
08-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Like who? People keep referring to that but the only guy worth a shit that I've ever seen them let walk was Asante Samuel.

And even so, there is way to tell it were BB or Scott pulling the trigger.

Nobody answered this. Who other than Samuel?

I always thought he and Belichick used guys up and released them at exactly the right time.

Zeke
08-16-2011, 12:37 PM
Then our decisions are considerably easier.

What if he's a good RT?

What if he's a Pro Bowl RT?

What if he turns out to play LT pretty damn well?

A lot of people dismissing these possibilities in this thread. Kicking the can down the road so they don't have to sound hypocritical when they criticize Pioli for whatever he does in the offseason.

Not necessarily dismissing it. I don't think anyone would be sad to see him turn into mainstay on the line (except Knowmo). But no one is going to be surprised to see a guy that was just cut from his team after missing an entire year, to not turn into a Franchise Left Tackle. He might end up being a decent backup, he might supplant Richardson on the right side. He might not even make it out of camp. I hope your expectations of him turn out to be true, and he turns into that marquee player.

booger
08-16-2011, 12:41 PM
Gaither just sat out last season with a bad back and rightfully or not his love of the game was questioned. KC got him for 685K according to the mega thread i think on a 1 yr deal. He and Matt Roth are clients of Rosenhaus who sent out emails saying Roth would do a 1 yr deal for 3m and Gaither a one yr for 1.5m.

I'm glad we got him and hope he starts at one of the 2 spots but expecting to franchise him or get into a bidding war for him is a big stretch at this point. Maybe wait and see him take a few snaps first.

DJ and Charles got their deals done and both took less than they would have on the open market at the start of free agency. The contract wasn't that important to them as far as being the highest paid. Not unlike a lot of players they had a choice to take the money or wait and see what they could get and where they would play. I imagine as soon as possible they will talk long term deals with whoever was willing to. These guys are coming off their rookie deals so losing out on a few million or so probably won't be that big of deal.

Depends on who has which agent and all of that too. Tamba obviously wanted to wait it out to get a top deal since he lead the league in sacks. Will see who wants to wait or who will take the cash. They just came off of a lockout where they didn't get their bonus money, were told by the NFLPA to save for that instance and i'm sure some didn't and had plenty to be concerned about until the CBA agreement was reached.

KC is in a very good situation to do how ever many of these deals as they can before the start of FA next year. It does take two to tango though so we will see. Gilberry, a guy in his shoes may realize that his best fit would be in a 4-3 if he wants the most playing time and to earn the most contract wise. It's just the flat out truth with his situation. Or he could try to bulk up to 290 more or less to be a full time player and risk losing some speed.

By the numbers of whose contract is up and who these guys are it's gonna be hard to say it will be an easy task to come out of it batting 1.000. Heartbreak of losing out on one player at least is probably a given. But i don't see it as such a desperate situation as some do.

OnTheWarpath58
08-16-2011, 12:55 PM

All I care about is the bold - Gaither is underlined assuming he plays well in 2011.

The rest are replaceable.

Zeke
08-16-2011, 01:25 PM
All I care about is the bold - Gaither is italicized assuming he plays well in 2011.

They all look italicized to me. :hmmm:

OnTheWarpath58
08-16-2011, 01:29 PM
They all look italicized to me. :hmmm:

LMAO

Good point. Forgot that happens when you quote a post.

Fixed.

BWillie
08-16-2011, 01:55 PM
I don't think they have any intention of signing D Bowe. Maybe tagging him for a year. But you don't give a player like that huge dollars. No offense to Dbo, he's a very nice player. Don't know how much he adores football though.

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 08:11 PM
All I care about is the bold - Gaither is underlined assuming he plays well in 2011.

Loooots of unfair indifference to Wallace Gilberry in this thread.

aturnis
08-16-2011, 08:18 PM

You're being an idiot. Why would you let go of Carr?

Direckshun
08-16-2011, 08:24 PM
You're being an idiot. Why would you let go of Carr?

Because it's unreasonable to expect us to hold on to everybody.

If I had to choose between Carr and Gilberry, I let go of Carr first.

OnTheWarpath58
08-16-2011, 08:36 PM

If I had to choose between Carr and Gilberry, I let go of Carr first.

That's a helluva plan.

Keep the dime-a-dozen passing down specialist over the potential #1 CB.

:shake:

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2011, 08:42 PM

If I had to choose between Carr and Gilberry, I let go of Carr first.I'm glad you're not running this team.

BossChief
08-16-2011, 08:46 PM
WR: Dwayne Bowe
OT: Jared Gaither, Barry Richardson -----Id like to see how the season play out first
ILB: Jovan Belcher (RFA), Brandon Siler ------Id like to see how the season play out first
CB: Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr

If we can get all of these guys signed...this team will have that many less holes to fill next offseason.

aturnis
08-16-2011, 08:49 PM
That's a helluva plan.

this.

Count Zarth
08-16-2011, 08:52 PM
That's a helluva plan.

That's a little unfair.

We don't yet quite know what Gilberry is.

aturnis
08-16-2011, 08:54 PM
WR: Dwayne Bowe
OT: Jared Gaither, Barry Richardson -----Id like to see how the season play out first
ILB: Jovan Belcher (RFA), Brandon Siler ------Id like to see how the season play out first
CB: Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr

If we can get all of these guys signed...this team will have that many less holes to fill next offseason.

I agree, but will edit for my thoughts...

FB: Le'Ron McClain - If he proves valuable and unproblematic, replacement for T. Jones.
WR: Dwayne Bowe - Nuff said
OT: Jared Gaither, Barry Richardson - If Gaither is healthy after the year, he is our LT. Health is his only concern, not ability. Tag him if you have to. B-Rich would offer good depth as a swing tackle.
DE: Wallace Gilberry - Can be replaced, but if we can retain him, do it.
ILB: Jovan Belcher (RFA), Brandon Siler - May the best man win. I fully expect ILB in 1st round next year. So winner is good depth.
CB: Brandon Flowers, Brandon Carr - Lock 'em up, it's not as hard as Direckshun makes it sound.
ST: Ryan Succop (RFA) - sign him.

aturnis
08-16-2011, 08:56 PM
That's a little unfair.

He's not a DE and he's not an OLB. He's a pass rush specialist. We'll see if he can stop the run this year, but I'm not holding my breath at his weight.

OnTheWarpath58
08-16-2011, 09:00 PM
That's a little unfair.

It's not unfair at all.

Gilberry is a passing down player only. He'd have to have the biggest 1-year improvement in the history of organized sports to show he has more worth that Carr.

Carr has proven to play CB at a high level in this league, and has the potential to get even better.

No brainer.

CoMoChief
08-16-2011, 09:12 PM
Belcher won't get resigned when its a deep NFL draft next year

aturnis
08-16-2011, 09:21 PM

How much do you know about Gaither? You realize his only problem is his back right? If he stays healthy this year, he can be our LT. Period. He was a top 10 LT in the league before being moved in favor of the Blindside. If that still seems too b/c of contract year b.s., take Laz's option and make him prove it another full year with the tag.

BossChief
08-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Belcher won't get resigned when its a deep NFL draft next year

There it is folks....Belcher is gonna blow fools up this year.

BigMeatballDave
08-16-2011, 09:33 PM
Belcher won't get resigned when its a deep NFL draft next yearCoMo seal of approval. Belcher will go off this season.