PDA

View Full Version : ***OFFICIAL "The Drafturbators and Friends FF League***

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Nzoner
11-14-2011, 08:49 AM
I took a chance on Tebow this week. Projected at 28+ points while brady, who hasn't done shit lately ,was only at 21.

Boom. Brady 31+ points, and Tebow gets 19+....

Son of a bitch. Can't be too pissed though, i still would have lost.

You seriously don't base your starts on those projections do you?

Pestilence
11-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Fuck Marshawn Lynch. He blows up whenever he's on my bench. As soon as I start him.....5 points.

Sofa King
11-14-2011, 10:39 AM
You seriously don't base your starts on those projections do you?

They are pretty close alot of the time.

But no, i don't rely at all on them. I had a feeling Tebow was going to go off and with Brady playing down the way he has been, i took a chance.

Oh well.

DJ's left nut
11-14-2011, 03:16 PM
Wow,Jason has a stable of stud rb's against me today and some great match-ups.My winning streak of 4 may very well be ending this weekend.

Might survive Newton's first legitimately bad day. I also got lucky in that I was pissed at Jackson on Tuesday and benched him. I was out of computer range all day Sunday, so I wouldn't have been able to bench Jackson had I not had a petulant bitch fit earlier in the week.

Jackson - you suck bawls, man.

Now watch Rodgers run in 4 scores and Jordy Nelson will nap through the evening.

Nzoner
11-14-2011, 03:25 PM
Might survive Newton's first legitimately bad day. I also got lucky in that I was pissed at Jackson on Tuesday and benched him. I was out of computer range all day Sunday, so I wouldn't have been able to bench Jackson had I not had a petulant bitch fit earlier in the week.

Jackson - you suck bawls, man.

Now watch Rodgers run in 4 scores and Jordy Nelson will nap through the evening.

Oh hell no,I need Finley to do something for both of my cash leagues.

DJ's left nut
11-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Well fuck this. I just lost to fucking flopnuts.

I'm not going to lie - yours is the most epic FFB implosion I've ever seen.

And to think, I was worried about that team.

Damn, what a disaster your season has been.

DeezNutz
11-14-2011, 10:39 PM
Special thank you to Frank Gore and his 0.6 points. Went into last night simply needing Gronk not to go crazy, and that ended well.

Sofa King
11-15-2011, 08:18 AM
OTWP.

I need to to change Tebow to a RB. That apparently the only thing that sack of shit does well, as he is clearly not a QB.

Thank you.

OnTheWarpath58
11-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Deez, you've got a sure win this week. I may only have one healthy RB, and he's got a brutal matchup.

Sofa King
11-21-2011, 08:49 AM
You guys apparently don't even need a full team to beat me.

Damn this is brutal.

OnTheWarpath58
11-21-2011, 08:52 AM
Deez, you've got a sure win this week. I may only have one healthy RB, and he's got a brutal matchup.

Or not. I'm sorry, man.

Seriously, this is embarrassing. I have an awful team, and am sitting at 8-3.

Of course, in my money league, I have a great team and am 5-6 and probably missing the playoffs. I'm seriously considering giving up on FF altogether.

DeezNutz
11-21-2011, 09:12 AM
Or not. I'm sorry, man.

Seriously, this is embarrassing. I have an awful team, and am sitting at 8-3.

Of course, in my money league, I have a great team and am 5-6 and probably missing the playoffs. I'm seriously considering giving up on FF altogether.

Yeah, no worries. Nothing like going from being a 30-point favorite to losing by around 30, all while sporting top-10 players at damn near every position.

FF is so screwy sometimes.

OnTheWarpath58
11-21-2011, 09:16 AM
Yeah, no worries. Nothing like going from being a 30-point favorite to losing by around 30, all while sporting top-10 players at damn near every position.

FF is so screwy sometimes.

Yep. I was in your shoes this week in my money league. Scored like 60 points. Sadly, I only lost by 7.

Stafford throws for 5 TD's, and Megatron's worth a whopping 8 points.

James Starks gets cockblocked twice from the 1 yard line, once by BJ freaking Raji.

Manningham took a freaking goose-egg last night, while Shady McCoy was worth about half his normal production.

Frustrating.

Sofa King
11-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Greg Jennings got me 0 points in my other league.

Nzoner
11-21-2011, 09:49 AM
Yep. I was in your shoes this week in my money league. Scored like 60 points. Sadly, I only lost by 7.

James Starks gets cockblocked twice from the 1 yard line, once by BJ freaking Raji.

Manningham took a freaking goose-egg last night, while Shady McCoy was worth about half his normal production.

Frustrating.

I hear ya,I'm sitting at Dave and Buster's yesterday with Blount on my bench in all 3 of my leagues when he busts off a 54 yd TD run and wtf was that performance by Nate Washington?

Worst part of FF for me is having multiple teams because in one cash league I've got the Pats D tonight and yet am facing them in this league.

Nzoner
11-21-2011, 09:54 AM
Just checking out our scoring in this league and as for that Pats D comment my cash league rewards return yardage on fumble and int returns so maybe this might work out okay.Of course if Palko throws,ugh I don't want to think about it.

Pestilence
11-21-2011, 10:08 AM
I give up. Torrey Smith and Chris Ogbonnoya both blew up on my bench.

Sofa King
11-21-2011, 10:38 AM
I give up. Torrey Smith and Chris Ogbonnoya both blew up on my bench.

You should have started them.

I know i would start players that blow up, if i had players that ever actually blew up.

DJ's left nut
11-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Goddamn...I almost felt sorry for Chiefs Country this week.

All anyone could have done was sit back and enjoy the raping my squad administered. When Jordy Nelson is going off for 25 and even Brandon Lloyd is outscoring Megatron, you know you're going to have a nice day. Even Ballard's near goose egg didn't keep me from destroying the world. I even took a sub-par day from McCoy in the process.

How the fuck has this team lost 3 times? Well, like I said when the season started, my holes at QB and WR were going to make this a team that was prone to detonating teams every couple of weeks, then absolutely pissing itself on occasion.

ChiefsCountry
11-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Goddamn...I almost felt sorry for Chiefs Country this week.

All anyone could have done was sit back and enjoy the raping my squad administered. When Jordy Nelson is going off for 25 and even Brandon Lloyd is outscoring Megatron, you know you're going to have a nice day. Even Ballard's near goose egg didn't keep me from destroying the world. I even took a sub-par day from McCoy in the process.

How the **** has this team lost 3 times? Well, like I said when the season started, my holes at QB and WR were going to make this a team that was prone to detonating teams every couple of weeks, then absolutely pissing itself on occasion.

I'm the Vermeil era Chiefs of Fantasy, I score a lot but give up a shit ton as well. Didn't help me that Brees was out this week.

The Bad Guy
11-21-2011, 01:23 PM

Frustrating.

It's super annoying that Kuhn is the gl back in that offense.

Nzoner
11-21-2011, 11:34 PM
WTF?Color me confused,but why do you pick up the Patriots D and then NOT start them against me and leave the on bye Steelers in.Granted,I still would have barely won but damn,this whole time I was thinking this has got to be close.

OnTheWarpath58
11-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Need some help from other ESPN Commissioners:

For some reason, the playoff seeding for the CP league is actually using the divisions instead of overall record.

(Ex: The top team in one division has a 7-4 record and is currently getting the bye over a 8-3 team in the other division)

I've looked everywhere trying to find where to fix this. Any help?

Nzoner
11-22-2011, 09:12 AM
Need some help from other ESPN Commissioners:

For some reason, the playoff seeding for the CP league is actually using the divisions instead of overall record.

(Ex: The top team in one division has a 7-4 record and is currently getting the bye over a 8-3 team in the other division)

I've looked everywhere trying to find where to fix this. Any help?

Not an espn commish but am in another division league and since we have divisions it works like the NFL.A division winner has priority over a 2nd place team in another division no matter the record.

In order to have seeding like you're wanting we shouldn't have had divisional play.

OnTheWarpath58
11-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Not an espn commish but am in another division league and since we have divisions it works like the NFL.A division winner has priority over a 2nd place team in another division no matter the record.

In order to have seeding like you're wanting we shouldn't have had divisional play.

That's the thing - we're broken into divisions, but we're not playing a "divisonal" schedule. Everyone plays each other once, plus 2.

A divisional schedule would have everyone playing in their division twice, plus 3 from the other division, right?

FWIW, this isn't complaining. I'm embarrassed my team is even going to make the playoffs - I'm more concerned about my money league in which we moved over to ESPN this year.

Nzoner
11-22-2011, 09:19 AM
That's the thing - we're broken into divisions, but we're not playing a "divisonal" schedule. Everyone plays each other once, plus 2.

A divisional schedule would have everyone playing in their division twice, plus 3 from the other division, right?

FWIW, this isn't complaining. I'm embarrassed my team is even going to make the playoffs - I'm more concerned about my money league in which we moved over to ESPN this year.

I don't really know never been a big fan of the division set-up but I did find this on the projected play-off bracket that might help.

Below are the projected playoff matchups as of the last completed week. Playoff matchups will be editable once the regular season ends.

OnTheWarpath58
11-22-2011, 09:22 AM
I don't really know never been a big fan of the division set-up but I did find this on the projected play-off bracket that might help.

Below are the projected playoff matchups as of the last completed week. Playoff matchups will be editable once the regular season ends.

Good find, Joe. Thanks.

I only assigned teams to divisions because ESPN forced me to.

I'll let you guys decide how to proceed from here, but I went into the year thinking the Top 6 make the playoffs based on record, with the top 2 getting byes, regardless of division.

Nzoner
11-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Good find, Joe. Thanks.

I only assigned teams to divisions because ESPN forced me to.

I'll let you guys decide how to proceed from here, but I went into the year thinking the Top 6 make the playoffs based on record, with the top 2 getting byes, regardless of division.

Dude it's a free league and I've had fun with it,thanks for running it,however,if it were a cash league I'd be raising hell if we weren't going by division records :D

OnTheWarpath58
11-22-2011, 09:25 AM
Dude it's a free league and I've had fun with it,thanks for running it,however,if it were a cash league I'd be raising hell if we weren't going by division records :D

LMAO

Sofa King
11-22-2011, 09:33 AM
What seed will i be? 3rd? 2nd?

Sofa King
11-27-2011, 06:53 PM
OH YEAH!!! RALLY TIME!

Sofa King
11-28-2011, 04:27 PM
*cough* Winning *cough*

Nzoner
11-28-2011, 04:34 PM
Damn,I hope Beanie saved a little for the weeks to come.

Sofa King
11-30-2011, 09:12 AM
Figures. The week i finally get a win, all the other shitty teams get one as well.

DJ's left nut
11-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Thought that might happen.

Congrats to Hootie; Graham and Cruz just kept him alive for 1 more week...

OnTheWarpath58
12-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Unofficially, the playoffs look like this:

#1 Seed: DJ

#2 Seed: OTW58

#3 Seed: ChiefsCountry

#4 Seed: Nzoner

#5 Seed: Detoxing

#6 Seed: TBD - between Deez and SNR, will come down to points for tiebreaker.

SNR
12-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Unofficially, the playoffs look like this:

#1 Seed: DJ

#2 Seed: OTW58

#3 Seed: ChiefsCountry

#4 Seed: Nzoner

#5 Seed: Detoxing

#6 Seed: TBD - between Deez and SNR, will come down to points for tiebreaker.Deez is up on me by over 100. This is pretty much over.

OnTheWarpath58
12-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Deez is up on me by over 100. This is pretty much over.

Eh, my bad. I was tired and glanced at the standings, I thought you both were at 11xx.xx.

Pestilence
12-05-2011, 10:09 AM
I'd like to thank my team for finishing out the year with 3 wins. Fuck you, assholes.

DJ's left nut
12-05-2011, 11:43 AM
I'd like to thank my team for finishing out the year with 3 wins. Fuck you, assholes.

Don't beat yourself up - you won 4.

DaKCMan AP
12-06-2011, 06:57 AM
5 wins are 5 more than I thought I'd have at the beginning of the season.

OnTheWarpath58
12-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Guys-

The playoff seeding is screwed up. Apparently ESPN gives division winners a higher seed. This was not my intent when creating the league. Top 6 advance with Points For being the tiebreaker. This is happening in my money league as well.

There are also no byes in the consolation bracket, which makes no sense.

I'll get it straightened out before Thursday. Make sure to keep an eye on the league page.

SNR
12-06-2011, 10:38 AM
One other problem:

It seems the playoff software left me out of the top playoff bracket. That will also need to be fixed.

Best,
SNR

OnTheWarpath58
12-06-2011, 10:44 AM
One other problem:

It seems the playoff software left me out of the top playoff bracket. That will also need to be fixed.

Best,
SNR

LMAO

Sofa King
12-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Tom Brady's stats are ****ed up too. They are short on 500 passing yards and 6 touchdowns per game for the rest of the season.

OTWP,

This problem still isn't fixed. Please fix the recent weeks as well as the upcoming weeks.

Thanks,

Sofa King

DJ's left nut
12-06-2011, 01:21 PM
Guys-

The playoff seeding is screwed up. Apparently ESPN gives division winners a higher seed. This was not my intent when creating the league. Top 6 advance with Points For being the tiebreaker. This is happening in my money league as well.

There are also no byes in the consolation bracket, which makes no sense.

I'll get it straightened out before Thursday. Make sure to keep an eye on the league page.

Don't think I don't see you ducking me...

You better keep hoping that someone else does your dirty work for you, because my boys are chomping at the bit to avenge that loss...

OnTheWarpath58
12-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Don't think I don't see you ducking me...

You better keep hoping that someone else does your dirty work for you, because my boys are chomping at the bit to avenge that loss...

LMAO

OnTheWarpath58
12-06-2011, 02:58 PM
OK, I called ESPN and while I can't change the seeding number, I can change the matchup.

I also asked if the consolation bracket could be set up like the championship bracket - 7/8 seeds getting a bye - and they said no.

Which I'm not a fan of, but fuck it.

Good luck.

DJ's left nut
12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
OK, I called ESPN and while I can't change the seeding number, I can change the matchup.

I also asked if the consolation bracket could be set up like the championship bracket - 7/8 seeds getting a bye - and they said no.

Which I'm not a fan of, but fuck it.

Good luck.

What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Screw with the match-ups all you want, but I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Nzoner
12-06-2011, 03:48 PM
So my team page says I'm playing the right 18(sorry I've yet to get everyone's names to which teams) is that correct or am I waiting for you to change match-ups yet?

OnTheWarpath58
12-06-2011, 04:07 PM
So my team page says I'm playing the right 18(sorry I've yet to get everyone's names to which teams) is that correct or am I waiting for you to change match-ups yet?

That's right. You're playing DeezNutz.

Sofa King
12-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Je Me Rends

DeezNutz
12-06-2011, 08:37 PM

That's right. You're playing DeezNutz.

Yep. Suck it, jackpot man.

Actually, I've pretty much tuned out once Schaub and Jackson went down at approximately the same fucking time.

Nzoner
12-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Yep. Suck it, jackpot man.

Actually, I've pretty much tuned out once Schaub and Jackson went down at approximately the same ****ing time.

You'll be tuned in alright,hell,your Jets D vs. KC may be all you need.

DeezNutz
12-07-2011, 01:38 PM
You'll be tuned in alright,hell,your Jets D vs. KC may be all you need.

I've been so angry about my fall from grace that I've yet to look at any of the matchups.

I wouldn't worry; this will be the week that Failco lights up the Jets secondary for four TDs, given the way that my season has gone the last 5 weeks. From #1 overall to complete Cassel.

Nzoner
12-08-2011, 03:50 PM
I got a bad feeling about Laurent Robinson,I keep him in and he won't play Sunday night,I bench him and he'll play.:banghead:

Direckshun
12-10-2011, 12:23 AM
I got a bad feeling about Laurent Robinson,I keep him in and he won't play Sunday night,I bench him and he'll play.:banghead:

Ugh. I feel the same way about Adrian Peterson.

Not that I belong in this thread at all. But I share your concern.

DeezNutz
12-11-2011, 10:41 PM

No worries. He put you into next week--by less than a single point you sumbitch :cuss:.

Good game and good luck, bro.

Nzoner
12-11-2011, 11:22 PM
No worries. He put you into next week--by less than a single point you sumbitch :cuss:.

Good game and good luck, bro.

Thanks man and wow,as of this morning I still had the Packers D and Julio Jones in my line-up and then had to out think myself.

Over 200 points from my entire team,hopefully they saved something for next week.

Nzoner
12-12-2011, 07:17 AM
I don't get ESPN and why they can't get their numbers right from the get go.We never have these issues at My Fantasy League.

SNR
12-12-2011, 08:31 AM
I need 10 points from Steven Jackson to grab the #1 seed in my league's playoffs. Think it can happen?

DJ's left nut
12-12-2011, 09:01 AM
I sent you Hakeem Nicks (a WR1) and Jimmy Graham (who scores like a WR1), and both filled a need on your roster. The trade I sent you was totally fair.

It's your call and I totally respect your call on this. It's your team, and you need to manage it the way you see fit. But MJD is garbage for the offer I sent you.

Just thought I'd point out that MJD is the 4th ranked RB in the league...

I still can't figure out why everyone hates that guy.

Nzoner
12-12-2011, 09:20 AM

I still can't figure out why everyone hates that guy.

I'm in a CDM internet salary cap league ($20,000 to overall winner and $800 to each league winner) where you start 22 players per week at a 60 mil or less cap have 11 on your bench and get 16 add/drops on the entire season.

Long story short saved up 5 add/drops for last 4 week run and added MJD and M Lynch this weekend.Don't have a realistic shot at the 20 G's but thanks to MJD my league got real interesting as only I and one other of the 25 owners had MJD and only I and one other have Lynch going tonight.

DJ's left nut
12-12-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm in a CDM internet salary cap league ($20,000 to overall winner and $800 to each league winner) where you start 22 players per week at a 60 mil or less cap have 11 on your bench and get 16 add/drops on the entire season.

Long story short saved up 5 add/drops for last 4 week run and added MJD and M Lynch this weekend.Don't have a realistic shot at the 20 G's but thanks to MJD my league got real interesting as only I and one other of the 25 owners had MJD and only I and one other have Lynch going tonight.

2 years ago he was a star, a consensus top 3 pick.

Last year he got hot over an 8ish game stretch and kicked the hell out of everyone; the last 4 where on his 'bad' knee. He missed the end of the season when the pain won out, but before those last few games, he was more than earning his draft status.

This year he got his knee cleaned up in the offseason and has been nothing but the same steady passing/rushing threat he's been his entire career. Yet anytime I tried to make a deal for a WR or a TE w/ him, it got met with 'nah, I'm gonna need a hell of a lot more than MJD for him..."

Whuh?

He probably only has another year or 2 as a legitimately good player, but MJD is still a great guy to have around.

Then again, none of the guys that derided MJD made the playoffs...so I guess there's that to consider.

Pestilence
12-12-2011, 02:36 PM
MJD just gave me a win in the first week of the playoffs.

Well....I'm up by 34 points and he has Brandon Lloyd left. I know anything can happen.....but still.

SNR
12-12-2011, 05:04 PM

I still can't figure out why everyone hates that guy.I've never liked him, and at the time when you sent me the offer he had put up quite a few stinky weeks in a row. His stock was low as fuck. At the time, I still totally made the right decision.

DJ's left nut
12-20-2011, 10:47 AM
LMAO

I warned you.

Seamus is coming and hell's coming with him, ya hear? Hell's coming with him!

OnTheWarpath58
12-20-2011, 01:29 PM
I warned you.

Seamus is coming and hell's coming with him, ya hear? Hell's coming with him!

Meh.

You have a superior team. I have a band of retards that consistently get by because my opponent has an off week. That luck runs out this weekend.

I fully expect to lose. Actually, in all honesty, I fully expect to get curb-stomped.

Matter of fact, I'll be rooting for at least one of your players to go off. I have Shady in the Championship Game in my money league, and $330 is on the line.

OnTheWarpath58
12-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Congratulations, J.

I think it might have gone down to the wire had Romo not gotten knocked out. You deserve it, though. You were the best team, hands down.

Sofa King
12-29-2011, 08:25 AM
Sorry Pestilence. Maybe next year you can win the sewer bowl.

Sofa King
07-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Bump.

We doing this?

Omaha
07-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Bump.

We doing this?

I can't figure out how to set my starting lineup.

Sofa King
07-11-2012, 10:27 AM
I can't figure out how to set my starting lineup.

Hold alt and press F4