PDA

View Full Version : Poop How Long Before This Is On SNL?

T-post Tom
08-17-2011, 08:26 PM
<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hOYhkXrRAdc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jenson71
08-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Morgan was in the wrong. She said she didn't want to answer that question more than a few times, so move on.

T-post Tom
08-17-2011, 08:44 PM
Morgan was in the wrong. She said she didn't want to answer that question more than a few times, so move on.

You mean she didn't want to answer the question at all. Which is fine. The comedy lies in her inability to handle the situation. Not very polished... The end is funny too, how she needs her handlers to address the situation. Not a surprise coming from this one. Her 15 minutes were up 20 minutes ago. :)

DA_T_84
08-17-2011, 08:45 PM

No way. Morgan asked a perfectly relevant question, and her side-stepping around a seemingly simple question grew into something much larger than it needed to.

She's a politician. BS'ing an answer is old hat. Not answering, as blunt and silly as she did, made it an awkward, if not comical, exchange. She's the idiot here.

Hell, even Palin spouts off about shit that makes no sense when she's asked a question she doesn't want to, or know how to, answer.

Jenson71
08-17-2011, 08:51 PM
You mean she didn't want to answer the question at all. Which is fine. The comedy lies in her inability to handle the situation. Not very polished... The end is funny too, how she needs her handlers to address the situation. Not a surprise coming from this one. Her 15 minutes were up 20 minutes ago. :)

Yes, her handling was awkward, but Morgan is still an arrogant and rude host here.

Jenson71
08-17-2011, 08:53 PM
No way. Morgan asked a perfectly relevant question, and her side-stepping around a seemingly simple question grew into something much larger than it needed to.

She's a politician. BS'ing an answer is old hat. Not answering, as blunt and silly as she did, made it an awkward, if not comical, exchange. She's the idiot here.

Hell, even Palin spouts off about shit that makes no sense when she's asked a question she doesn't want to, or know how to, answer.

Morgan might not be the idiot here, but I agree with her that he was rude.

Plus, there was probably some talk beforehand on things that O'Donnell would talk about.

Thig Lyfe
08-17-2011, 08:55 PM
It probably won't be on SNL until a new season starts.

petegz28
08-17-2011, 09:00 PM
I have to agree with Jenson. As funny as it is and it will probably come back to haunt her in some way, she said she didn't want to talk about it several times, so why keep beating the dead horse?

T-post Tom
08-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Rude and arrogant? That's just rich.

Cornstock
08-17-2011, 09:08 PM
"Look at me, I have my own show so I can be an asshole to anyone I want."