PDA

View Full Version : How would you rank these WRs in a PPR league

CanadianChief
08-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Nicks, Jennings, Wayne, Fitz

I'll be landing one of these four in my draft and am curious to see how people are slotting them in their predraft rankings.

My current rankings are

1. Nicks - worried about playing the Eagles twice a year and injury prone
2. Fitz - new QB
3. Jennings - Finley should steal a lot of red zone targets
4. Wayne - Mannings injury plus if Collie and Clark stay healthy they will steal targets

Anybody see these four ranked differently or maybe someone else who should be sandwiched in there? I'm assuming A. Johnson, White, and C. Johnson have all been drafted before my pick.

MoreLemonPledge
08-18-2011, 02:17 AM
Same as yours, but I'd probably throw Mike Wallace in there behind Jennings.

Dicky McElephant
08-18-2011, 09:44 AM
1. Fitzgerald
2. Nicks
3. Wayne
4. Jennings

Old Dog
08-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Nicks

Jennings
Fitzgerald
Wayne

Ebolapox
08-18-2011, 10:40 AM
since when did hakeem freaking nicks become a better choice than larry fitzgerald? even with a shaky QB position, the stats were a bit of a wash (nicks had 5 more TDs). plus, nicks has missed 2-3 games per year both years of his career. granted, hard to say that will continue, but fitz is a MACHINE.

Fitz
wayne
jennings/nicks (I have no preference between the two--they're about the same to me)

wayne puts up crazy numbers of catches if manning is healthy (all indicators I've seen say he is).

Dicky McElephant
08-18-2011, 10:48 AM
since when did hakeem freaking nicks become a better choice than larry fitzgerald? even with a shaky QB position, the stats were a bit of a wash (nicks had 5 more TDs). plus, nicks has missed 2-3 games per year both years of his career. granted, hard to say that will continue, but fitz is a MACHINE.

Fitz
wayne
jennings/nicks (I have no preference between the two--they're about the same to me)

wayne puts up crazy numbers of catches if manning is healthy (all indicators I've seen say he is).

My ranking is based on my leagues rules.....which include keepers. Nicks gets the nod over Wayne because of youth. Fitz is still easily the #1 on that list though.

CanadianChief
08-18-2011, 10:51 AM
I was leaning towards Nicks because he is in his third year which usually means fantasy gold. Also the fact that if he didn't miss three games last year he could have potentially finished in the top three.

Fitz would be great also. 173 targets last year. You gotta figure he improves on last years TD total and maybe even gets to 100 receptions this year.

FD
08-18-2011, 06:23 PM
1. Jennings - Best offense and QB, reliable
2. Fitzgerald - Still most talented WR on this list, just needed someone half competent to throw to him
3. Wayne - Old but still has it
4. Nicks - Just don't trust Giants WR's, I know I'm against the grain on this one but I'm a skeptic

Dicky McElephant
08-18-2011, 06:24 PM
1. Jennings - Best offense and QB, reliable
2. Fitzgerald - Still most talented WR on this list, just needed someone half competent to throw to him
3. Wayne - Old but still has it
4. Nicks - Just don't trust Giants WR's, I know I'm against the grain on this one but I'm a skeptic

Greg Jennings is anything but reliable.

FD
08-18-2011, 09:43 PM
Greg Jennings is anything but reliable.

Just my opinion but I consider him the "safest" guy on that list.