PDA

View Full Version : Obama Obama Buys Votes with what amounts to amnesty. Open Border next?

HonestChieffan
08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Desperate Times call for desperate action...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_DEPORTATION_REVIEW?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-18-14-00-41

WASHINGTON (AP) — The government says many illegal immigrants who don’t have criminal records but are facing possible deportation will get to stay in the U.S. indefinitely and have a chance to apply for a work permit.

Deporting illegal immigrants who are convicted criminals will be the Obama administration’s priority.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says authorities will make a case-by-case review of the approximately 300,000 illegal immigrants who are facing possible deportation.

Immigration advocates say the Obama administration hasn’t lived up to its promise to only deport the “worst of the worst,” as the president has said.

Announcement about the new review probably will anger Republicans who contend that Obama has been too lenient on illegal immigrants.

Garcia Bronco
08-18-2011, 02:33 PM
" The government says many illegal immigrants who don’t have criminal records but are facing possible deportation..."

If they are here illegally, then they are criminals. LOL

KILLER_CLOWN
08-18-2011, 02:41 PM
What do you mean by next? We've had open borders for quite a while.

vailpass
08-18-2011, 02:55 PM
This is good. We need more drains on already depleted state and federal resources.

ForeverChiefs58
08-18-2011, 03:07 PM
" The government says many illegal immigrants who don’t have criminal records but are facing possible deportation..."

This should be the very first thing everyone thinks. It is too bad the govt hates to use logic.

RedNeckRaider
08-18-2011, 03:10 PM
What do you mean by next? We've had open borders for quite a while.

No shit, under both parties~

Predarat
08-18-2011, 03:17 PM
This stupid mother fucker is trying to run this country into the ground.

HonestChieffan
08-18-2011, 03:19 PM
Perry will be on this like a bird on a bug....He still is not pulling punches..

(Boston Herald) — Texas Gov. Rick Perry, campaigning in the Granite State next door to Mitt Romney’s home state and Barack Obama’s preferred vacation spot, fired broadsides at both of his top rivals yesterday — with a jab at Romneycare and an unrepentant vow to keep speaking his mind no matter what the president thinks about it.

“The rhetoric will probably get heated. I’m going to be outspoken, I’m going to be passionate, I’m going to be calling it like I see it,” Perry told the Herald in a one-on-one interview, as he shrugged off Obama’s recent scolding that he should be “more careful” about what he says.

“And if I hurt the president’s feelings, well, with all due respect, I love my country and I love future generations more than I care about his feelings,” the 61-year-old governor added.

Perry, who embraced the Tea Party even before GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann, also brushed off Democratic attempts to paint him as a marginal candidate.

“It’s the height of hypocrisy for this president to call anyone a marginal performer. If anyone is a marginal performer, it’s him. He has downgraded the good name and credit of this country,” Perry said. “Talk about someone who has marginalized America.”

mlyonsd
08-18-2011, 03:28 PM
This stupid mother ****er is trying to run this country into the ground.He went to Harvard so he is automatically smarter than you. So STFU and let him do what's in everyone's best interest.

RedNeckRaider
08-18-2011, 03:32 PM
This stupid mother ****er is trying to run this country into the ground.

I am an independent that leans to the right. There is not a bigger critic of the current embarrassment in the white house than I am. That said what and the fuck has the right done to correct this problem other than bitch about the left not doing anything. It is a widely know fact the biggest move to allow illegal's to stay here was done by a republican president~

Predarat
08-18-2011, 03:54 PM
I am an independent that leans to the right. There is not a bigger critic of the current embarrassment in the white house than I am. That said what and the **** has the right done to correct this problem other than bitch about the left not doing anything. It is a widely know fact the biggest move to allow illegal's to stay here was done by a republican president~

I didn't like Dubya either. There is plenty of blame to put on him too.

orange
08-18-2011, 04:39 PM
It is a widely know fact the biggest move to allow illegal's to stay here was done by a republican president~

I didn't like Dubya either. There is plenty of blame to put on him too.

RedNeckRaider is not referring to Dubya. Guess again.

Predarat
08-18-2011, 04:50 PM
RedNeckRaider is not referring to Dubya. Guess again.

It was Ronald. My bad.

VAChief
08-18-2011, 04:51 PM

(Boston Herald) — Texas Gov. Rick Perry, campaigning in the Granite State next door to Mitt Romney’s home state and Barack Obama’s preferred vacation spot, fired broadsides at both of his top rivals yesterday — with a jab at Romneycare and an unrepentant vow to keep speaking his mind no matter what the president thinks about it.

“The rhetoric will probably get heated. I’m going to be outspoken, I’m going to be passionate, I’m going to be calling it like I see it,” Perry told the Herald in a one-on-one interview, as he shrugged off Obama’s recent scolding that he should be “more careful” about what he says.

“And if I hurt the president’s feelings, well, with all due respect, I love my country and I love future generations more than I care about his feelings,” the 61-year-old governor added.

Perry, who embraced the Tea Party even before GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann, also brushed off Democratic attempts to paint him as a marginal candidate.

“It’s the height of hypocrisy for this president to call anyone a marginal performer. If anyone is a marginal performer, it’s him. He has downgraded the good name and credit of this country,” Perry said. “Talk about someone who has marginalized America.”

Didn't Perry as Governor push for illegals to have in state tuition rights a few years back?

fan4ever
08-18-2011, 06:50 PM
It was Ronald. My bad.

If I remember correctly, it was a political bargaining chip with the democrats which I think got pulled off the table after the amnesty was granted...not sure and don't care enough to research, but it wasn't 'cause he was reaching out to the illegal alien community.

petegz28
08-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Please do not release the ban-hammer...this is legit and not my words...

Operation person of Hispanic heritage

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation person of Hispanic heritage was a 1954 operation by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to remove illegal immigrants, mostly Mexican nationals from the southwestern United States.[1]

History

Burgeoning numbers of Mexican migrants prompted President Dwight D. Eisenhower to appoint General Joseph Swing as INS Commissioner. According to Attorney General Herbert Brownell, Jr., Eisenhower had a sense of urgency about illegal immigration upon taking office. In a letter to Senator J. William Fulbright, Eisenhower quoted a report in The New York Times that said, "The rise in illegal border-crossing by Mexican 'person of Hispanic heritages' to a current rate of more than 1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal Government."[2]

Operation person of Hispanic heritage in action

The effort began in California and Arizona in 1954 and coordinated 1075 Border Patrol agents, along with state and local police agencies. Tactics employed included going house to house in Mexican-American neighborhoods and citizenship checks during standard traffic stops.

Some 750 agents targeted agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions per day. By the end of July, over 50,000 illegal aliens were caught in the two states. An estimated 488,000 illegal aliens are believed to have left voluntarily, for fear of being apprehended. By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and the INS estimated that 500,000 to 700,000 had left Texas of their own accord. To discourage illicit re-entry, buses and trains took many deportees deep within Mexican territory before releasing them.

Tens of thousands more were deported by two chartered ships: the Emancipation and the Mercurio. The ships ferried them from Port Isabel, Texas, to Veracruz, Mexico, more than 500 miles to the south. Some were taken as far as 1000 miles. Deportation by sea was ended after seven deportees jumped overboard from the Mercurio and drowned, provoking a mutiny that led to a public outcry in Mexico.[1]

Civil rights violations

There were widespread allegations of abuse against Mexicans and US citizens of Mexican descent, including harassment and beatings.[3] Lawsuits were filed and settled in favor of victims.[4]

Predarat
08-18-2011, 08:52 PM
If I remember correctly, it was a political bargaining chip with the democrats which I think got pulled off the table after the amnesty was granted...not sure and don't care enough to research, but it wasn't 'cause he was reaching out to the illegal alien community.

From what I remember and understand, they were supposed to secure the boarders and did not. I'm not sure if that was Reagans fault or congress/senate or someone elses.

petegz28
08-18-2011, 09:10 PM
Impeach his ass!!! This is fucking ridiculous. Picking and choosing when to enforce laws and on who is a crock of crap.

HonestChieffan
08-18-2011, 09:21 PM
Impeach his ass!!! This is ****ing ridiculous. Picking and choosing when to enforce laws and on who is a crock of crap.

Its the Chicago way

ROYC75
08-19-2011, 12:07 PM
Our President and his crooked administration does not have the resolve to handle the country, they are in way over their heads.

This is a downright embarrassment to our country.

Plain and simple, the truth.

Eagerly awaiting the Liberal spin, it's coming,they can not resist. How much longer will they vouch for this cast of clowns and idiots?

orange
08-19-2011, 12:47 PM
http://americasvoiceonline.org/page/-/americasvoice/images/Deportations%20by%20Fiscal%20Year.jpg

alnorth
08-19-2011, 12:48 PM

I hate to be the one who has to break it to you, but your boy Perry is weak on immigration. It is one of the main gripes about him from the right. He has no credibility to attack anyone else on this issue.

alnorth
08-19-2011, 12:51 PM
Impeach his ass!!! This is ****ing ridiculous. Picking and choosing when to enforce laws and on who is a crock of crap.

:rolleyes:

Were you calling for Bush's impeachment, too? Because he never had a strong interest in enforcing the law.

Now, when Obama dramatically ramped up deportation, far more than Bush ever did, he was likely doing it for political purposes, to let him say "ok folks, I held up my end of the bargain, we're deporting more than ever, now give me a dream act and some kind of path to citizenship immigration reform!" But, regardless of why he deported more aggressively than Bush, he did do it.

orange
08-19-2011, 12:52 PM
Please do not release the ban-hammer...this is legit and not my words...

Operation Wetback ...

You do understand this wouldn't fly today? And do you also understand we probably couldn't round up the Japanese and put them in concentration camps again? Nor are we going back to "coloreds" lines any time in the near future.

vailpass
08-19-2011, 12:56 PM
Orange once again showing why he is the perennial winner of the Most Likely To Get His Ass Kicked award.

petegz28
08-19-2011, 01:14 PM
:rolleyes:

Were you calling for Bush's impeachment, too? Because he never had a strong interest in enforcing the law.

Now, when Obama dramatically ramped up deportation, far more than Bush ever did, he was likely doing it for political purposes, to let him say "ok folks, I held up my end of the bargain, we're deporting more than ever, now give me a dream act and some kind of path to citizenship immigration reform!" But, regardless of why he deported more aggressively than Bush, he did do it.

I was against Bush's immigration policy The impeachment comment is what some call "sarcasm".

petegz28
08-19-2011, 01:14 PM
You do understand this wouldn't fly today? And do you also understand we probably couldn't round up the Japanese and put them in concentration camps again? Nor are we going back to "coloreds" lines any time in the near future.

Pussy

Donger
08-19-2011, 01:26 PM

Some are criminals, but the majority are not. Only multiple illegal enters is considered criminal. The first offense is a violation of civil law.

Donger
08-19-2011, 01:27 PM

The Japanese weren't here illegally, orange. If Obama wants to give citizenship to illegals who aren't criminals, fine. Have at it.

Ugly Duck
08-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Obama Buys Votes with what amounts to amnesty.

Illegals can't vote, dude. Looks like the President is just concentrating efforts on the deportation of illegals convicted of crimes. Might as well get rid of them first out of the millions that are here. Although, since he's annually deporting more illegals than Bush was, he might pick up some votes from the anti-immigrant crowd.

Donger
08-19-2011, 01:31 PM
Illegals can't vote, dude. Looks like the President is just concentrating efforts on the deportation of illegals convicted of crimes. Might as well get rid of them first out of the millions that are here. Although, since he's annually deporting more illegals than Bush was, he might pick up some votes from the anti-immigrant crowd.

No, but the fucking scumbags US citizens who support them do.

Saul Good
08-19-2011, 01:45 PM
I don't have a problem with this. The US is complicit in the immigration mess. Crossing illegally has become tantamount to driving 66 in a 65 MPH zone.

If you want to change the way it's enforced, do it going forward. Don't go back and write tickets to everyone who has ever been clocked doing a mile over the speed limit.

Kick out the legit criminals, build a wall, and go from there.

petegz28
08-19-2011, 01:57 PM
I don't have a problem with this. The US is complicit in the immigration mess. Crossing illegally has become tantamount to driving 66 in a 65 MPH zone.

If you want to change the way it's enforced, do it going forward. Don't go back and write tickets to everyone who has ever been clocked doing a mile over the speed limit.

Kick out the legit criminals, build a wall, and go from there.

Wasn't that generally supposed to happen with Reagan?

orange
08-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Wasn't that generally supposed to happen with Reagan?

The Reagan reform just made it illegal to hire illegal aliens. It was supposed to stem the flow because there would be no reason to come here if they couldn't get jobs. It failed because it has no teeth, it's never been strongly enforced, and there are a very large number of employers who are perfectly happy to underpay illegals.

Donger
08-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Can someone translate this into English? I don't Habla Mexican.

Thanks.

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CICAgICAgMzwyQEQ2AUYWjIIqa2Toom1NGU

VAChief
08-19-2011, 03:02 PM
It's the Texas way.

Just as appropriately...and now grammatically improved as well.

VAChief
08-19-2011, 03:06 PM
The Reagan reform just made it illegal to hire illegal aliens. It was supposed to stem the flow because there would be no reason to come here if they couldn't get jobs. It failed because it has no teeth, it's never been strongly enforced, and there are a very large number of employers who are perfectly happy to underpay illegals.

I am fine with tougher enforcement on illegals working here particularly if the enforcement is toughened for the employers. Take away the drug dealers and the coke heads will disappear.

FishingRod
08-19-2011, 03:31 PM
I have said this before but what it boils down to is we can’t have the services being demanded proposed by the Liberal side and also allow an uncontrolled flow of low income uninsured non taxpaying people so suckle on the government teat. We may not be able to afford these services without the immigration and we certainly can’t do both. It may not sound nice or fair but every once in a while we need to face up to the reality of things.

mlyonsd
08-19-2011, 03:36 PM
Randomly shoot every nth illegal caught.

nth to be determined by the spin of a wheel.

ROYC75
08-19-2011, 04:15 PM
http://americasvoiceonline.org/page/-/americasvoice/images/Deportations%20by%20Fiscal%20Year.jpg

What is the ratio per number of illegals coming in ? A larger number of aliens deported does nothing if a higher ratio is coming in.

If a lower number of illegals are coming in and Obama is sending a higher number back, good for him. But put up the correct stats next time,please.

orange
08-19-2011, 04:25 PM
What is the ratio per number of illegals coming in ? A larger number of aliens deported does nothing if a higher ratio is coming in.

If a lower number of illegals are coming in and Obama is sending a higher number back, good for him. But put up the correct stats next time,please.

Better Lives for Mexicans Cut Allure of Going North
Economic, demographic and social changes in Mexico are suppressing illegal immigration as much as the poor economy or legal crackdowns in the United States.

By DAMIEN CAVE
Published: July 6, 2011

AGUA NEGRA, Mexico — The extraordinary Mexican migration that delivered millions of illegal immigrants to the United States over the past 30 years has sputtered to a trickle, and research points to a surprising cause: unheralded changes in Mexico that have made staying home more attractive.

A growing body of evidence suggests that a mix of developments — expanding economic and educational opportunities, rising border crime and shrinking families — are suppressing illegal traffic as much as economic slowdowns or immigrant crackdowns in the United States.

Here in the red-earth highlands of Jalisco, one of Mexico’s top three states for emigration over the past century, a new dynamic has emerged. For a typical rural family like the Orozcos, heading to El Norte without papers is no longer an inevitable rite of passage. Instead, their homes are filling up with returning relatives; older brothers who once crossed illegally are awaiting visas; and the youngest Orozcos are staying put.

“I’m not going to go to the States because I’m more concerned with my studies,” said Angel Orozco, 18. Indeed, at the new technological institute where he is earning a degree in industrial engineering, all the students in a recent class said they were better educated than their parents — and that they planned to stay in Mexico rather than go to the United States.

Douglas S. Massey, co-director of the Mexican Migration Project at Princeton, an extensive, long-term survey in Mexican emigration hubs, said his research showed that interest in heading to the United States for the first time had fallen to its lowest level since at least the 1950s. “No one wants to hear it, but the flow has already stopped,” Mr. Massey said, referring to illegal traffic. “For the first time in 60 years, the net traffic has gone to zero and is probably a little bit negative.”

The decline in illegal immigration, from a country responsible for roughly 6 of every 10 illegal immigrants in the United States, is stark. The Mexican census recently discovered four million more people in Mexico than had been projected, which officials attributed to a sharp decline in emigration.

read more: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/07/06/world/americas/immigration.html

Illegal Immigration Graphs – Undocumented Workers Population Greatly Reduced
Saturday, September 11th, 2010 at 2:53 pm

One interesting fact that can be found in the most recent statistics published on population numbers is that, according to the Department of Homeland Security, the number of undocumented workers in the US has sharply declined in recent years. Illegal immigration graphs show a downward curve in population numbers.

The numbers clearly show that any fears of a massive influx of illegal immigrants across the border are unfounded at the present time. Despite the common worries that schools and hospitals will be flooded by the increasing numbers of undocumented workers, such fears are greatly exaggerated or groundless since illegal immigration numbers are actually at an all-time low.

Likewise, there is a decline in the number of violent crimes at the border, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation or FBI.

read more: http://www.illegalimmigrationstatistics.org/illegal-immigration-graphs-%e2%80%93-undocumented-workers-population-greatly-reduced/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fUzorZk31Ss/SlM79GuMLfI/AAAAAAAADJ4/-QhHNKaaang/s200/JoeFriday191.jpg
Just the facts

orange
08-19-2011, 05:04 PM
If a lower number of illegals are coming in and Obama is sending a higher number back, good for him.

You can say it, now. C'mon, you can do it. It's just three words - they won't bite.

Ugly Duck
08-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Undocumented Workers Population Greatly Reduced

Just imagine what the Teapublicans would say about Ronald Reagan if he were here now. Granted amnesty to illegals, tripled the national debt, defended Social Security, supported nuclear disarmament. Man, if they think our current President is a socialist - they'd string Reagan up by the balls & burn his skin off!

Donger
08-19-2011, 05:35 PM
Good, I'm glad the scumbags are leaving. Now, militarize the border and give standing orders for two warning shots and then a head shot. That will stop them from coming back when our economy warms up.

KC native
08-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Good, I'm glad the scumbags are leaving. Now, militarize the border and give standing orders for two warning shots and then a head shot. That will stop them from coming back when our economy warms up.

yup, you're still a piece of shit. stay classy sophist.

Predarat
08-19-2011, 11:58 PM

I agree except for the head shot part, thats a little too harsh. They need to shoot them in the legs instead, that will stop them from crossing, but not kill them. Kind of like in Terminator 2. But make sure they go to a hospital in Mexico, not one here.

Reaper16
08-20-2011, 12:00 AM
But all the Borders are closed now.

Chocolate Hog
08-20-2011, 11:25 AM

You're a nice guy sometimes but you really need to keep up. Perry is full of shit.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rBfaFy1idDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROYC75
08-20-2011, 01:08 PM
Orange ..... Seriously, Zero ? Get over yourself. As we speak, many are crossing the borders, somewhere. Wasn't long ago, a whole tractor trailer load was stopped, during the Obama watch.

Zero ?

It's good that it has slowed down, finally. But let's no kid ourselves to think it is ZERO.

With this in mind, the slowed down version oh illegals immigrants entering the states, let's continue to deport them instead of giving them a free ticket for being a criminal . Why reward them? Where is the logic ? When is it or where is it in our constitution we are to reward them for illegal acts against our laws?

When you or any Liberal Loon can answer that with good sound logic that doing something bad / wrong is requires a reward, I'll listen.

Until then, seek help with common sense.

Donger
08-20-2011, 02:24 PM
yup, you're still a piece of shit. stay classy sophist.

Hey! Can you translate that Mexican into English when you get the chance?

RedNeckRaider
08-20-2011, 05:59 PM
Can someone translate this into English? I don't Habla Mexican.

Thanks.

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CICAgICAgMzwyQEQ2AUYWjIIqa2Toom1NGU

"say the rublicanos is time to bring jobs to the United States" According to the translator I found on the internet. I could wait and ask one of the shitbags who cut the guy down the streets lawn. Although that would require me to invite one of them in the house and that will never happen~