PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Whats up with Baldwinning?

Chocolate Hog
08-18-2011, 03:04 PM
getnickwright nick wright
To clarify, what I'm hearing about Baldwin's absence is NOT injury related. Again, not confirmed as of right now, will work on it tonight
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

getnickwright nick wright
Hearing bad things about Baldwin's absence from practice yesterday. Can't confirm anything due to Radiothon, will work on it after 6pm.
1 hour ago

DMAC
08-18-2011, 03:06 PM
gotta love nick

Count Zarth
08-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Someone at McDonalds probably jammed him as he was trying to leave, and he's still there.

SuperChief
08-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Someone at McDonalds probably jammed him as he was trying to leave, and he's still there.

I lol'd pretty hard.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-18-2011, 03:10 PM
LOL i said this last night and got dogged all night.

keg in kc
08-18-2011, 03:11 PM
This is why shit-stirring sucks. Don't say anything until you can confirm what it is.

Detoxing
08-18-2011, 03:12 PM
I think it's pretty clear that it's not injury related. Had it been, he likely would've still been on the field, at least on the bikes.

Hopefully it has nothing to do with PEDs

Count Zarth
08-18-2011, 03:12 PM
So what could it be....he overslept? He left camp early and is back in KC because he thought it was over?

Detoxing
08-18-2011, 03:13 PM
So what could it be....he overslept? He left camp early and is back in KC because he thought it was over?

Ima go with a death in the family.

keg in kc
Hopefully it has nothing to do with PEDsThat'll teach him to take offseason training advice from Bowe.

Chocolate Hog
Maybe he's going the Glenn Coffee route judging by his tweets.

talastan
Probably something personal IMO, didn't we have someone dissappear from training camp like this last year?

keg in kc
Ima go with a death in the family.That was my guess as well.

Detoxing
08-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Maybe he's going the Glenn Coffee route

Die in a flaming aids cow's vagina.

SNR
08-18-2011, 03:14 PM
HEY GUYZ WHAT'S UP WHY HASN'T JUSTIN HOUSTON SIGNED YET

Chocolate Hog
08-18-2011, 03:15 PM
HEY GUYZ WHAT'S UP WHY HASN'T JUSTIN HOUSTON SIGNED YET

Drug Addict/ CP

loochy
08-18-2011, 03:15 PM
Maybe he just didn't feel like practicing today.

We're sitting here, he's supposed to be the franchise player, and we're in here talking about practice.

I mean, listen, we're talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not ... Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that? ...

And we talking about practice. I know he's supposed to be there. I know he's supposed to lead by example... I know that... And i'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do...

But we're talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We're talking about practice, man. (laughter from the media crowd) We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We aint talking about the game.(more laughter) We're talking about practice, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen him give everything he's got, right? But we're talking about practice right now. We taking about pr...

Pestilence
08-18-2011, 03:16 PM

You and BossChief should hang out.

Pestilence
08-18-2011, 03:19 PM
His last twitter post was 20 hours ago.

The will of God will never take you where the grace of God can't protect you.

Kyle DeLexus
08-18-2011, 03:19 PM
You and BossChief should hang out.

ROFL

Chiefnj2
08-18-2011, 03:26 PM
8/14 twitter with Tomich.

I'm an old man, who doesn't quite understand twitter nor can I decipher most of them. But if you look at Tomich's twitter with Baldwin somebody suffered some small scrapes and cuts. Was it Baldwin or Tomich?

Chocolate Hog
08-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Who?

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 03:30 PM

Well yea.

You are unlikable.

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 03:34 PM
and i care what you think?

Me? I don't know but I have seen challenge someone to fight on here so lets not act like you don't care and don't let people get under your skin.

Nobody is buying what you are selling. LMAO

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-18-2011, 03:35 PM
Me? I don't know but I have seen challenge someone to fight on here so lets not act like you don't care and don't let people get under your skin.

Nobody is buying what you are selling. LMAO

I love you

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 03:36 PM
I love you

I am going to try and respond to this before you realize it isn't a copy of someone's tweet therefore rendering it dumb and worth deleting.

Bewbies
08-18-2011, 03:42 PM
I read Baldwin's twitter and it reads like a storybook of all those fears people had in drafting him. Clearly he's bad news....

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Are you quoting twitter? Are you saying this? Jesus, this post is making me dizzy.

Haha.

http://a-m-p.gr/media/image/large/EGConsidermymindblown.jpg

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 03:45 PM
I read Baldwin's twitter and it reads like a storybook of all those fears people had in drafting him. Clearly he's bad news....

Was it the part about learning something from vet Steve Breaston? Or the part about loving practice? Or maybe the part about a mishap while making salmon...

Yea.

What a ****ing cancer.

Chocolate Hog
08-18-2011, 03:46 PM
I'll bet this is just Nick Wright getting people to turn into his telethon. What a sleazy guy.

Fruit Ninja
08-18-2011, 03:49 PM

this better be sarcasm or ya need to be slapped. lol

Zeke
08-18-2011, 03:52 PM
I'll bet this is just Nick Wright getting people to turn into his telethon. What a sleazy guy.

Like talk show hosts would stoop to that level...

Bewbies
08-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Was it the part about learning something from vet Steve Breaston? Or the part about loving practice? Or maybe the part about a mishap while making salmon...

Yea.

What a ****ing cancer.

Sarcasm, do you speak it?

Your bleeding vag is affecting your judgement here.

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Sarcasm, do you speak it?

Your bleeding vag is affecting your judgement here.

I have read enough of your posts to not assume anything. You have said a lot of dumb shit and meant it.

Dante84
08-18-2011, 04:53 PM
8/14 twitter with Tomich.

I'm an old man, who doesn't quite understand twitter nor can I decipher most of them. But if you look at Tomich's twitter with Baldwin somebody suffered some small scrapes and cuts. Was it Baldwin or Tomich?

And just who in the blue fuck is "Tomich?"

Okie_Apparition
08-18-2011, 05:36 PM
Everytime someone calls him baldwinning he cuts himself

ExtremeChief
08-18-2011, 05:40 PM
Everytime someone calls him baldwinning he cuts himself

And God kills a puppy.

Hog Farmer
08-18-2011, 06:31 PM
He's resting for the season opener. No need in taking chances. DUUUHHH!

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-18-2011, 06:35 PM
bobfescoeBob Fescoe

@abanksump his agent said no comment and hung up on me...that is what I know!

I dont trust bob at all.

Deberg_1990
08-18-2011, 06:36 PM
My sources tell me hes got The AIDS

For more info, please sign up for a Premium Subscription.

www.debergluvschiefspride.net/premium

O.city
08-18-2011, 07:12 PM
I hate so much that this team doesn't release injury reports or any statements whatsoever......I guess I understand why they don't but it just gives morons like Fescoe a chance to chatter mindless crap

LVNHACK
08-18-2011, 07:41 PM
gotta love nick

Nick Wright is a big time douche....I don't miss hearing his whiney voice 1 bit...

Dante84
08-18-2011, 07:42 PM
I said who is Tomich goddamnit

TRR
08-18-2011, 08:42 PM
I said who is Tomich goddamnit

It looks like he is a nobody. Someone Baldwin knows. Baldwin asked Tomich a question, and his reply was something like "yea got a couple cuts, etc but I am ok."

Then Tomich asked Baldwin something like, "heard about the craziness last night, you ok?" It doesn't look like Baldwin replied.

Where there is smoke there is fire. However, you would think someone in KC knows what happened...

Raider
08-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Who blames the guy.. being drafted by the Chiefs.. whats the dude really got to look forward to?

Cassell throwing him the ball?

Leave the kid alone.. he'll emerge.. "someday".. like the Chiefs winning a playoff game

Just hamg in there, lock down the trailer park doors, secure the 85' Camaro and bang those cans of beans for dinner and hope the kid comes back in one piece

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Who blames the guy.. being drafted by the Chiefs.. whats the dude really got to look forward to?

Leave the kid alone.. he'll emerge.. "someday".. like the Chiefs winning a playoff game

Just hamg in there, lock down the trailer park doors, secure the 85' Camaro and bang those cans of beans for dinner and hope the kid comes back in one piece

Did you pick up your undefeated in the AFC West trophy before the playoffs started last year?

I hear good things happen for teams who ditch their coach and best player. All the best.

BossChief
08-18-2011, 08:54 PM
I want to see this guy talk to KnowMo

Dante84
08-18-2011, 08:57 PM
It looks like he is a nobody. Someone Baldwin knows. Baldwin asked Tomich a question, and his reply was something like "yea got a couple cuts, etc but I am ok."

Then Tomich asked Baldwin something like, "heard about the craziness last night, you ok?" It doesn't look like Baldwin replied.

Where there is smoke there is fire. However, you would think someone in KC knows what happened...

Thanks, rep

the Talking Can
08-18-2011, 09:01 PM

i was going to bang your mom, but after reading that I'm just going to take a dump on her....

she's happy either way

ZootedGranny
08-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Actually, the Twitter exchange reads like this:

Baldwin to Tomich: "Heard about the craziness you alright?"

Tomich back to Baldwin: "Haha yeah man got a couple cuts here and there but I got lucky and everything is good! Thanks for asking though man."

BigMeatballDave
08-18-2011, 09:10 PM

LMAO @ the Raider troll throwing smaq

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 09:46 AM
So no one has figured this out yet? No new rumors?

SuperChief
08-19-2011, 09:47 AM
LMAO @ the Raider troll throwing smaq

I'd watch out - I think he's serious, mang.

Sofa King
08-19-2011, 09:48 AM

This guy brings nothing to the table.

MIAdragon
08-19-2011, 09:56 AM
i was going to bang your mom, but after reading that I'm just going to take a dump on her....

she's happy either way

ROFL

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
08-19-2011, 09:56 AM

Agreed.

At least Hawaiian Boy brought quality smack.

Ugly Duck, Redneck Raider and Over-head can actually talk football.

This guy does neither.

talastan
08-19-2011, 09:58 AM

But the smell of Faider Failure! Go pray to your idol of Al Davis and dream of your cellmate/boyfriend.

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-19-2011, 10:01 AM
getnickwrightnick wright

What I'm hearing on Baldwin: "he's as advertised. Diva, spoiled, doesn't wanna listen. Can run a Go and a Slant, and doesn't wanna work."

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-19-2011, 10:03 AM
getnickwrightnick wright

More on Baldwin "Todd's embarassed him a few times, but hasn't really gone off on him yet. Doesn't wanna learn how to deal w/ a jam at line"

JASONSAUTO
08-19-2011, 10:03 AM
getnickwrightnick wright

What I'm hearing on Baldwin: "he's as advertised. Diva, spoiled, doesn't wanna listen. Can run a Go and a Slant, and doesn't wanna work."

so he just didnt show for pactice?

sorry i'm not buying that.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
08-19-2011, 10:05 AM
No offense, but the guy isn't known around here as Nick Wrong for nothing.

He actually makes that goofball from WPI look like he's an actual journalist . . . sometimes.

CaliforniaChief
Todd Haley, the Diva Whisperer.

Look it just doesn't jive with everything leading up to this. I'm sure he's getting the D-Bowe treatment, but I'm less concerned about him than I am Nick's sanity.

raybec 4
so he just didnt show for pactice?

sorry i'm not buying that.

Me either, even if he is a dick it doesn't explain his absence

Tribal Warfare
08-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Todd Haley, the Diva Whisperer.

Look it just doesn't jive with everything leading up to this. I'm sure he's getting the D-Bowe treatment, but I'm less concerned about him than I am Nick's sanity.

I remember Howie saying on the air during the Bucs that Baldwin that he spoke with Haley and Todd told him that the reports were false that Baldwin was a diva.

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 10:10 AM
getnickwrightnick wright

getnickwrightnick wright

More on Baldwin "Todd's embarassed him a few times, but hasn't really gone off on him yet. Doesn't wanna learn how to deal w/ a jam at line"

so full of shit.

So Todd told him to stay home, is that what he's getting at?

yeah fucking right.

Trevo_410
08-19-2011, 10:14 AM
will he be playing tonight?

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 10:15 AM
will he be playing tonight?

Doubt it. Hopefully they at least give us a reason though.

rocknrolla
08-19-2011, 10:18 AM
getnickwrightnick wright

What a load of horse shit! He has nothing but bust his ass to prove himself. And he's just going to give up? Hell no.

keg in kc
08-19-2011, 10:20 AM
so full of shit.

So Todd told him to stay home, is that what he's getting at?

yeah ****ing right.I'm guessing that might be a first in NFL history, a head coach sending a first round draft pick home during training camp, uninjured, after he's played a preseason game.

I'm going to go ahead and take a really risky step out on a limb and say it might be something else.

-King-
08-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Apparently, he had a locker room scuffle with thomas jones and injured his wrist. Out for the rest of the preseason.
Posted via Mobile Device

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 10:29 AM
What a load of horse shit! He has nothing but bust his ass to prove himself. And he's just going to give up? Hell no.

Yeah...doesn't wanna work...so full of fail that is...

Lets see:

He spent the offseason working out with Fitz and Revis

Spent another part of the Offseason staying at Cassel's house and attended the Player practices

Got into camp on time

Was praised for his after practice work

Has been seen taking pointers from Bowe and Breaston...

Yep, sounds like a guy who doesn't like to take instruction to me.....

JASONSAUTO
Apparently, he had a locker room scuffle with thomas jones and injured his wrist. Out for the rest of the preseason.
Posted via Mobile Device

link?

Mr. Arrowhead
Posted via Mobile Device

just saw that, Nick Wrong is at it again

Mr. Arrowhead
08-19-2011, 10:30 AM
link?

per Nick Wright Twitter

-King-
link?

Nick wrights twitter. Can't link it from my phone
Posted via Mobile Device

Detoxing
Posted via Mobile Device

More Nick wright BS? Is he seriously spinning it again after just telling us how much of a Diva he is?

Fuck KC's media is garbage.

-King-
08-19-2011, 10:31 AM

Eh, I don't know. This is too specific. I don't believe they would just make up a rumor this specific.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okie_Apparition
08-19-2011, 10:32 AM
Nick Wright
Come join the girl drama

Mr. Arrowhead
He could have at least said with someone believable, I just dont see Thomas Jones really fighting nobody in the locker room

Mr. Arrowhead
Eh, I don't know. This is too specific. I don't believe they would just make up a rumor this specific.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea so are Nick Athans stupid rumors

SuperChief
Posted via Mobile Device

This has me wondering, as well. I know Nick Wrong's a dumbass, but that's a very specific circumstance.

Marcellus
08-19-2011, 10:33 AM
More Nick wright BS? Is he seriously spinning it again after just telling us how much of a Diva he is?

**** KC's media is garbage.

He will eventually hear the correct story I imagine and this one seems more believable than the others and frankly I am relieved if that's all it is.

As long as no regular season games are sacrificed.

Dave Lane

**** KC's media is garbage.

And Haleys losing the team and DJ and Bowe and yada yada...

Detoxing
Posted via Mobile Device

Why not? They've been doing it all damn offseason.

Mr. Arrowhead
08-19-2011, 10:34 AM
chiefs are "losing" Jamaal Charles

-King-
08-19-2011, 10:35 AM

Fuck KC's media is garbage.
Its not really a spin. Thomas Jones is a, locker room leader. And according to Nick, Baldwin is a diva. It's not hard to see how those two could get into it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 10:36 AM
He will eventually hear the correct story I imagine and this one seems more believable than the others and frankly I am relieved if that's all it is.

As long as no regular season games are sacrificed.

If it's true (which I highly doubt) then that's nothing to be relived about. Losing your 1st rnd draft pick for most of the preseason because of a locker room fight?

And who the fuck would allow this fight to happen? If this shit went down in the locker room, I doubt the players huddled around and cheered them on.

There is nothing believable about it...

ChiefsandO'sfan
08-19-2011, 10:36 AM
ProFootballWklyPro Football Weekly

Per @getnickwright, #Chiefs rookie Jonathan Baldwin injured wrist during locker room scuffle w/ Thomas Jones. Could be out for preseason

Chiefnj2
08-19-2011, 10:37 AM
Yesterday didn't Nick say Baldwin's absence was NOT injury related? Since when is a wrist injury not injury related?

JASONSAUTO
08-19-2011, 10:37 AM
so following the sequence on twitter

he says it's not from an injury
then follows that up with saying its a wrist injury...

keg in kc
08-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Maybe that'll be motivation to ship Jones off.

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Its not really a spin. Thomas Jones is a, locker room leader. And according to Nick, Baldwin is a diva. It's not hard to see how those two could get into it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nick has had it out for Baldwin all offseason. The guy has yet to say anything positive about him.

EVERYONE else who has any knowledge of the Chiefs have reported the exact opposite of Baldwin.

It doesn't jive.

Nick likely got this tidbit from his main inside source, Assclown Athan.

Dayze
08-19-2011, 10:39 AM
nick is a moran.
jfc.

ChiefsandO'sfan
Gonna be funny as hell when baldwin out there tonight

Detoxing
Yesterday didn't Nick say Baldwin's absence was NOT injury related? Since when is a wrist injury not injury related?

'nuff said.

Just KC media hoping shit sticks again.

-King-
08-19-2011, 10:40 AM

That's the part that gives me hope that this rumor isn't true.
Posted via Mobile Device

-King-
08-19-2011, 10:41 AM
Nick has had it out for Baldwin all offseason. The guy has yet to say anything positive about him.

EVERYONE else who has any knowledge of the Chiefs have reported the exact opposite of Baldwin.

It doesn't jive.

Nick likely got this tidbit from his main inside source, Assclown Athan.

Until now, I haven't seen nick say a negative this about baldwin. He was praising the pick after the draft.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chiefnj2
08-19-2011, 10:42 AM
This is just further proof of the pussification of the NFL. Years ago veterans would stab a rookie in the neck with a pair of scissors if they go in their way. Today, it's just a little wrist injury. Michael Irvin needs to show Jones how to enforce in the locker room.

rocknrolla
08-19-2011, 10:42 AM
per Nick Wrong, I make shit up. Twatter.
FYP

Okie_Apparition
08-19-2011, 10:43 AM
It don't matter how wrong he is. They'll still follow him & post his stuff here just like a girl who goes back to a battering boyfriend

Dayze
08-19-2011, 10:43 AM
would love to hear the 'source' of Nick's claims.

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 10:44 AM
It don't matter how wrong he is. They'll still follow him & post his stuff here just like a girl who goes back to a battering boyfriend

Eventually he'll be outcast just like assclown.

keg in kc
So let's say it's true. Why hasn't he been working out with the walking wounded? Wrist preventing him from riding a bike, doing walkthroughs?

Detoxing
would love to hear the 'source' of Nick's claims.

You already know the answer to that....

Detoxing
So let's say it's true. Why hasn't he been working out with the walking wounded? Wrist preventing him from riding a bike, doing walkthroughs?

Exactly.

None of it adds up.

Chiefnj2

Maybe they told him to take a 24 hour break from the team to cool off? Did he make the trip to Baltimore?

-King-
08-19-2011, 10:45 AM
I will laugh my ass off if baldwin plays tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 10:47 AM
Maybe they told him to take a 24 hour break from the team to cool off? Did he make the trip to Baltimore?

At this point it'd be a helluva lot more than 24hours.

If they suspended him for this, it'd be the first time I've ever heard of a team doing that. There are camp fights every year and no one gets sent home or put on time out.

Detoxing
08-19-2011, 10:48 AM
I will laugh my ass off if baldwin plays tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm praying that he does just so we can laugh at Nick Wrong.

I doubt that he will....but boy do i hope.

keg in kc
08-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Maybe they told him to take a 24 hour break from the team to cool off? Did he make the trip to Baltimore?I don't know. He could be out for minor surgery, as well, if it's the kind of thing that could keep him out 3 weeks.

The whole story smells wrong to me. If his attitude was a problem at this point, you'd think we would have heard something before now. I don't remember any camp reports saying Baldwin was dogging it or anything. And as I mentioned in the other thread, he got plenty of time in the preseason game, and with the 2nd string. That doesn't sound like something Haley would do with a guy who wasn't working.

Chiefnj2
08-19-2011, 10:50 AM
At this point it'd be a helluva lot more than 24hours.

If they suspended him for this, it'd be the first time I've ever heard of a team doing that. There are camp fights every year and no one gets sent home or put on time out.

Not really. Wasn't yesterday a travel day? He's really only missed Wednesday as far as the reports go.

seaofred
08-19-2011, 11:08 AM
Guys, Nick is just throwing crap out there trying to get you to listen at 2:00. As long as he says he has "Sources" saying something he is always safe.

Chocolate Hog
08-19-2011, 11:11 AM
http://www.gifflix.com/files/2b91d2ab153a.gif

SuperChief
08-19-2011, 11:14 AM
I just tweeted Looney asking for an answer to the truth of this shit. I'll be expecting a full, detailed report of the incident soon. ;)

|Zach|
08-19-2011, 01:41 PM
I don't think this is a huge deal but I would be shocked if there was nothing to it. Nick Wright...like him or not has been fairly tuned into the team.