PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Laura Ingraham vs. Charlie Rangel - smack down

HonestChieffan
08-18-2011, 09:44 PM
Rangle is a moron. Period.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B67YZp8JYvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 09:45 PM
That is a pretty good line up of two people I have no interest in hearing anything from.

HonestChieffan
08-18-2011, 09:48 PM
That is a pretty good line up of two people I have no interest in hearing anything from.

A long segment. Far too long for you to focus.

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 09:51 PM
A long segment. Far too long for you to focus.

Yes, because listening to talk show wind bag and an out of touch politician is the true sign of a higher level of understanding.

HonestChieffan
08-18-2011, 09:53 PM
Please. If you didnt watch it just shut the fuck up.

|Zach|
08-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Please. If you didnt watch it just shut the **** up.

No.

I think I will keep talking about how worthless these two people are and how funny it is you value anything they say.

petegz28
08-18-2011, 09:55 PM
LMAO, she kicked his ass all over the place....

CoMoChief
08-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Rangel is a gigantic moron, foot-in-mouth liberal.

Ingram IMO is a blow hard.

petegz28
08-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Rangel is a gigantic moron, foot-in-mouth liberal.

Ingram IMO is a blow hard.

She still kicked his ass all over the place.

HonestChieffan
08-18-2011, 10:15 PM

This

ROYC75
08-18-2011, 11:57 PM

Left's response ?Well, he is older and weaker than her.

Reality,he had nothing to defend.

KILLER_CLOWN
08-18-2011, 11:59 PM

Yes thank you, i'm content without hearing from either moron.

Jenson71
08-19-2011, 12:00 AM
LMAO, she kicked his ass all over the place....

She was as rude to him as Piers Morgan was to Christine O'Donnell. Funny how your opinion changes depending on which political side is being attacked.

If you don't watch that interview and come to the conclusion that the segment was the most unproductive, ego-driven bullshit, and is a microcosm of the rest of these shows, then you're a part of the problem.

Jaric
08-19-2011, 08:19 AM
I don't know much about Laura Ingraham, but I do know the less said about Charlie Rangel the better.

petegz28
08-19-2011, 08:50 AM
She was as rude to him as Piers Morgan was to Christine O'Donnell. Funny how your opinion changes depending on which political side is being attacked.

If you don't watch that interview and come to the conclusion that the segment was the most unproductive, ego-driven bullshit, and is a microcosm of the rest of these shows, then you're a part of the problem.

I don't think they are comparable. O'Donnel flat said she didn't want to talk about something. Wrangle started an attack on West and she followed up.

Baby Lee
08-19-2011, 08:58 AM

Or maybe opinion changes depending on the setting.

You'd be absolutely right if Rangel was on to promote a book that had nothing to do with the Obama administration. Not so much if he's coming on to debate the matters Ingraham was pursuing. Seems to me that he was appearing in response to West's prior statements.

Can't wait for Obama's jobs press conference.

"And that, my fellow Americans, is my proposal to get Americans back to work"

"What are you going to do about partial birth abortion, Mr. President?"

"What is your response to the guy on Judge Judy who was taking government funds for education and housing and spending it on creature comforts while living with his booty call rent free, Mr. President?"

BucEyedPea
08-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Rangle is a moron. Period.

You are quite the intellectual:

kooks, cut and paste, morons, cut and paste, moonbats, cut and paste,

Garcia Bronco
08-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Lol..Rangel said dude wasn't from a party that can talk about plantations?

He doesn't know his history. Literally.

Pioli Zombie
08-19-2011, 11:53 PM
I can't stand her voice but id love to fuck her face.

Mr. Kotter
08-20-2011, 12:06 AM
You are quite the intellectual:

kooks, cut and paste, morons, cut and paste, moonbats, cut and paste,

Bravo. :thumb:

:spock:

LMAO

RedNeckRaider
08-21-2011, 08:01 AM
She gave him more respect than he deserves as a Congressman. I am not a big fan of hers but did enjoy watching him squirm. He has my respect for the courage and honor he showed in battle, however he has soiled my view of him due to his political career~

banyon
08-21-2011, 10:04 AM
She gave him more respect than he deserves as a Senator. I am not a big fan of hers but did enjoy watching him squirm. He has my respect for the courage and honor he showed in battle, however he has soiled my view of him due to his political career~

You should be happy to learn that he is not a Senator.

RedNeckRaider
08-21-2011, 10:10 AM
You should be happy to learn that he is not a Senator.

:banghead: :redface: err...congressman

banyon
08-21-2011, 10:11 AM
I don't think they are comparable. O'Donnel flat said she didn't want to talk about something. Wrangle started an attack on West and she followed up.

Rangel started the attack?

It was just a nonstop interruption fest by Ingraham who wouldn't let him complete any sentence. It was ridiculous.

RedNeckRaider
08-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Rangel started the attack?

It was just a nonstop interruption fest by Ingraham who wouldn't let him complete any sentence. It was ridiculous.

He is a slime ball, that aside blaming Bush is not an answer~

banyon
08-21-2011, 10:23 AM
He is a slime ball, that aside blaming Bush is not an answer~

I agree he is a slime ball. That whole ethics probe should've resulted in his expulsion. But in this interview it was not a two sided affair.

RedNeckRaider
08-21-2011, 10:26 AM
I agree he is a slime ball. That whole ethics probe should've resulted in his expulsion. But in this interview it was not a two sided affair.

True she set him up, and as I said I am not a huge fan of hers~

ChiefaRoo
08-21-2011, 02:29 PM
Rangel is the poster child of what is wrong with politics. Institutional corruption. Ingraham is a talking head but she's sharp and smart as it gets. I like her. A lesser host would of got lost in the weeds. She got that old fart to admit Obamanomics doesn't work for blacks, whites or anyone else. That's a good interview. I like how he implied she wasn't good looking at the end of the interview and she implied right back he was a tax cheat. Awesome.

banyon
08-21-2011, 03:10 PM
One of the hallmarks of what's wrong with American politics is that people think that's a good interview.

ChiefaRoo
08-21-2011, 06:10 PM
One of the hallmarks of what's wrong with American politics is that people think that's a good interview.

You may have a point. It's all a circus though so you might as well be entertained

HonestChieffan
08-21-2011, 07:12 PM

Focused questions that have merit are hard for politicians. Worse is when a interviewer does a good job, some nitwit is offended by a tough questioner who won't allow the other guy to bullshit and windbag his way around giving an answer.

Perhaps those ladies on the view are more in keeping with your sensibilities

banyon
08-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Focused questions that have merit are hard for politicians. Worse is when a interviewer does a good job, some nitwit is offended by a tough questioner who won't allow the other guy to bullshit and windbag his way around giving an answer.

It's particularly tough when you don't even get a change to answer the "tough questions" before the next "tough question" is lobbed at you before you can finish a single sentence.

Jenson71
08-21-2011, 09:32 PM

Charlie Rose

HonestChieffan
08-21-2011, 10:08 PM
no doubt. Slow pitch softballer. His audience has no interest in being challenged so he does not challenge a guest. Perfect fit

Elwaysux
08-22-2011, 05:20 AM
Ingraham was no different than she is on her radio show. Rangel knew going in he would need to answer and tried the usual "Blame Bush" crap and she was having none of it. I found it very entertaining.

Jenson71
08-22-2011, 06:38 AM
no doubt. Slow pitch softballer. His audience has no interest in being challenged so he does not challenge a guest. Perfect fit

Charlie Rose doesn't challenge guests? He asks them good questions. Just because they aren't shouting doesn't mean it's not a challenging interview.

His guests are unmatched, and the topics he gets into are great.

I'm sorry you don't find the value in him.