PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues David Stockman—GOP Candidates "Have Checked Out of Reality"

BucEyedPea
08-18-2011, 10:40 PM
So David Stockman says he'd choose Ron Paul even if he thinks he's unlikely to get the nomination.

<div><object width="576" height="324"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/nl/techticker/site/player.swf"></param><param name="flashVars" value="vid=26338546&repeat=true&browseCarouselUI=hide&"></param><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed width="576" height="324" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/techticker/site/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=26338546&repeat=true&browseCarouselUI=hide&"></embed></object></div>

chiefforlife
08-18-2011, 10:58 PM
Ron Paul....GETS IT!

go bowe
08-18-2011, 11:27 PM
why won't the media spend more time actually showing the nuts and bolts of his policy positions instead of sound bites that make him look old and foolish...

some of his ideas might need to be moderated somewhat but they have a certain appeal at least on the surface...

i'd like to hear what you guys have to say about dr. paul's views on using the military, how far he'd go in reducing overseas commitments and bases, how many divisions the army would have, how many ships would he keep, etc.

Bewbies
08-18-2011, 11:42 PM
This campaign is going to have nothing to do with issues/records if the media has anything to say about it. Sad.

Jaric
08-19-2011, 07:42 AM
why won't the media spend more time actually showing the nuts and bolts of his policy positions instead of sound bites that make him look old and foolish...
Because he is going to bite the hand that feeds them

patteeu
08-19-2011, 03:16 PM

some of his ideas might need to be moderated somewhat but they have a certain appeal at least on the surface...

i'd like to hear what you guys have to say about dr. paul's views on using the military, how far he'd go in reducing overseas commitments and bases, how many divisions the army would have, how many ships would he keep, etc.

I don't know about bolts, but as far as I'm concerned, I think we get an overdose from his nuts around here. ;)

orange
08-19-2011, 03:51 PM

I don't know about bolts, but as far as I'm concerned, I think we get an overdose from his nuts around here. ;)

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/abbott-and-costello-tm.jpg?w=400&amp;h=301

Thank you, thank you. We're here all week.

go bowe
08-19-2011, 04:12 PM

LMAO LMAO LMAO

KILLER_CLOWN
08-19-2011, 04:27 PM

Reality check is staring right at ya bud.