PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues FOX News Whistle blowers

KILLER_CLOWN
08-23-2011, 10:37 PM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/trWcqxrQgcc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ace Gunner
08-24-2011, 06:41 AM
thank you for posting

Earthling
08-24-2011, 09:52 AM
So deliberately putting out false information, by a news organization, is not against the law? Even if the false news puts the health of the populace at risk? Good God.

JonesCrusher
08-24-2011, 09:59 AM
So are other stations running this story, or conducting their own investigations now?

Dave Lane
08-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Faux news is not in the news business they are in the money business period. Other news channels are money driven, Murdoch would gladly kill a 100,000 Americans for a ratings bump.

gblowfish
08-24-2011, 10:11 AM
Shut up and drink your milk.

JonesCrusher
08-24-2011, 10:26 AM
(Obama has done more that giving Monsanto absolute power over all farms and food in theUS. PEER reported (http://www.peer.org/news/news_id.php?row_id=1501) that in late 2010, the White House worked with the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO), a lobby group whose most prominent member is Monsanto, to legally pave the way for GM plantings on 75 wildlife refuges in 30 states. The White House formed the Agriculture Biotech Working Group, which includes more than 35 officials from ten agencies to promote GE agriculture.)
Monsanto, beside controlling the White House and creating interagency power to introduce GMOs everywhere, appears aware that what it is doing threatens others and has prepared for that as well.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/august082011/monsanto-anschluss-wc.php

ROYC75
08-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Faux news is not in the news business they are in the money business period. Other news channels are money driven, Murdoch would gladly kill a 100,000 Americans for a ratings bump.

Of all the insane things you say, this was by far just about the stupidest post.

Almost.

orange
08-24-2011, 12:34 PM
Faux news is not in the news business they are in the money business period. Other news channels are money driven, Murdoch would gladly kill a 100,000 Americans for a ratings bump.Of all the insane things you say, this was by far just about the stupidest post.

Almost.

Murdoch wouldn't, but Krugman certainly would. /rightwing

KILLER_CLOWN
08-24-2011, 02:33 PM
So are other stations running this story, or conducting their own investigations now?

Of course not, like Fox News is the only news corp. that operates like this.

Chief Henry
08-24-2011, 05:50 PM

Dave Loon strikes again...:rolleyes:

go bowe
08-24-2011, 09:35 PM
sounds like, according to the op, people who mistrust fox news now have a good reason to discount fox news...

journalistic freedom and integrity is a cornerstone of a free press, which is guaranteed in some amendment somewhere...

go bowe
08-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Of course not, like Fox News is the only news corp. that operates like this.

sure...

show us one documented incident of a mainstream news source suppressing news solely because of financial concerns, just one credible incident...

sure, they all operate like fox news...

sure they do...

RJ
08-24-2011, 10:05 PM
I think most folks care more about their news validating their opinions than they do about their news being true.

Or perhaps I'm cynical.

Chiefshrink
08-24-2011, 10:20 PM

STFU and get back to your cicle and hammer:rolleyes:

alnorth
08-24-2011, 10:57 PM
I think most folks care more about their news validating their opinions than they do about their news being true.

Or perhaps I'm cynical.

Nope, you aren't.

JonesCrusher
08-25-2011, 08:39 AM
sure...

show us one documented incident of a mainstream news source suppressing news solely because of financial concerns, just one credible incident...

sure, they all operate like fox news...

sure they do...

Are other outlets covering the story? If it's such a coverup by Fox I would think others would be all over it. But they aren't. Why are they ignoring it? You have to agree that failing to cover an atrocity such as this is also a form of suppression.

RedNeckRaider
08-25-2011, 08:46 AM

Or perhaps I'm cynical.

That is why MSNBC and FOX stay on the air~

phisherman
08-25-2011, 09:44 AM
political leanings aside, rupert murdoch is a kingmaker. he did it in other countries before he did it here. the flow of information is very influential, and can generate a lot of ad dollars.

RedNeckRaider
08-25-2011, 09:46 AM
political leanings aside, rupert murdoch is a kingmaker. he did it in other countries before he did it here. the flow of information/misinformation is very influential, and can generate a lot of ad dollars.

~

phisherman
08-25-2011, 09:47 AM
~

i'm with you there.