PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Illegals Get Drivers Licenses in New Mexico, Sue Governor

vailpass
08-24-2011, 04:13 PM
How far have we gone? Our government is getting sued on behalf of illegals for attempting to prevent fraud. New Mexico is taking steps to becoming part of the solution instead of part of the problem.

SANTA FE, N.M. — New Mexico is one of just two states, the other being Washington, that allow in-state residents who are illegal immigrants to get the same driver’s licenses given to citizens, as long as they pass a written test and successfully show they can turn and stop and park.

But critics, led by the newly elected governor, Susana Martinez, say that the lenient licensing law attracts illegal immigrants from far and wide who fraudulently claim they live in New Mexico in order to get identification cards that allow them to settle into American life.
“We don’t have any idea what kind of individuals we are giving these licenses to,” Ms. Martinez said in an interview, suggesting that other states may also be adversely affected by New Mexico’s approach.

No issue is more heated in New Mexico these days than that of driver’s licenses. There are street protests and angry debates over the airwaves. Lawyers will soon be clashing over the question in court.

Meanwhile, to prove her point, Ms. Martinez has been drawing attention to each new case of fraud.

In May, charges were filed against a man who advertised his services securing licenses for illegal immigrants in Spanish-language newspapers in New York. The Border Patrol arrested him in Albuquerque in the company of illegal immigrants from Ecuador and Colombia, whom he was helping to become licensed drivers in New Mexico.

In March, another license scam aimed at immigrants from South Asia resulted in four arrests. That was the sixth fraudulent-license arrest in seven months, state officials said, with others involving illegal immigrants from China, Poland, Costa Rica and Brazil.

By issuing licenses to foreigners, a policy adopted in 2003, state officials had sought to reduce the problem of unlicensed and uninsured drivers on the road and increase cooperation between immigrants and law enforcement personnel. The extent to which the policy has worked is in dispute as data show that New Mexico continues to have one of the largest percentages of uninsured motorists in the country.

Ms. Martinez, a Republican who campaigned on the licensing issue, tried but failed in her initial months in office to push an end to the licensing of illegal immigrants through the Legislature, which is controlled by Democrats. She says she will try again in September at a special session she has called.

In the meantime, her administration has sent letters to 10,000 citizens of foreign countries across New Mexico in an effort to gauge the extent of the fraud problem.

Those who received the letters were told that they must appear at a motor vehicles office in Albuquerque within 30 days to prove to an auditor that they actually reside in the state or face cancellation of their licenses.

About a third of the 10,000 letters were returned to the state, which the governor’s office says shows a serious fraud problem. Of the 2,000 or so face-to-face meetings that have been held, about half the people have been able to prove they are in-state residents, state officials say.

The governor’s office has insisted that the audit was not intended to facilitate deporting illegal immigrants, but fear still remains high.

“I’m afraid to go,” said Luz, a mother of three from Mexico who received one of the letters but has not yet responded. “Will they deport me once I get there? Or will I get stopped on the way?”

Even with licenses, illegal immigrants say they must tread carefully in the state. They are aware of the location of the various federal immigrationcheckpoints set up on New Mexican roads and steer well away from them.

After hearing that many who received the letters were afraid to travel to Albuquerque, the governor’s office agreed to schedule meetings as well in Las Cruces, in the southern part of the state.

Still, the letters have been criticized by immigrant rights groups. “This program doesn’t prove anything,” said Marcela Diaz, an activist with Somos Un Pueblo Unido. “People move around and change their addresses. We knew that already. This is just blatantly inconveniencing those who followed the rules.”

Lawsuit against the governor
On Wednesday, four Democratic legislators and Marisela Morales, a legal permanent resident who received one of the letters, intend to file suit in state court accusing the governor’s office of acting without legislative authority in issuing the letters and also of discriminating against people on the basis of their legal status.

The legal team behind the suit includes Vincent Ward, who was chief legal counsel to former Gov. Bill Richardson, who approved the current licensing policy. David H. Urias, a civil rights lawyer, and Martha Gomez of the Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund, are also involved.

New Mexico has traditionally had a welcoming approach toward illegal immigrants, especially compared with Arizona, its neighbor to the west. But calls for a tougher approach have been growing, which is reflected by Ms. Martinez’s victory in November as well as the heated nature of the driver’s license debate.

Gerald Ortiz y Pino, a Democratic state senator and a plaintiff in the suit, said there might be a need for tighter controls in licensing, although he dismissed as exaggerated the talk of terrorists and drug bosses getting licenses. Mr. Ortiz y Pino said revoking licenses for illegal immigrants would end up prompting more people to live in the shadows.

“One of the tactics the governor has used is to encourage people to send us angry, vituperative letters questioning our patriotism and fealty to the U.S.,” he said. “That leaves every one very raw.”

Ms. Martinez said that the vast majority of residents were in her corner on ending the policy and that legislators needed to get that message. “It’s important to me because it’s important to New Mexico,” she said.

The issue has far less urgency in Washington State, where officials have tightened residency requirements to cut down on fraud while still allowing illegal immigrants to receive licenses. Gov. Chris Gregoire, a Democrat, said she would sign a bill restricting licenses to legal residents if the Legislature were to pass one.

Utah issues special licenses to people who cannot prove their citizenship. These licenses are good only for driving but not for other uses, like boarding airplanes. That dual-license approach has not won support in New Mexico.

As the standoff continues, some of those who can legally drive now but may be in danger of losing their licenses are contemplating how their lives might change.

“How will I take my children to school?” asked Luz, who did not want her full name used given the continuing debate. “How can I go to Wal-Mart to get medicine? If you take away our licenses, you take away our lives.”

This article, "License Access in New Mexico Is Heated Issue," first appeared in the New York Times.

Copyright © 2011 The New York Times

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:18 PM
of discriminating against people on the basis of their legal status.

You've got to be fucking kidding me... This is really the tact these fucking worms are taking now? I suppose the tax cheat can claim fucking discrimination, too?

“How will I take my children to school?” asked Luz, who did not want her full name used given the continuing debate. “How can I go to Wal-Mart to get medicine? If you take away our licenses, you take away our lives.”

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW YOUR KIDS GET TO SCHOOL OR HOW YOU GET YOUR ILLEGAL ASS TO WALMART, BITCH! YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

vailpass
08-24-2011, 04:21 PM
You've got to be ****ing kidding me... This is really the tact these ****ing worms are taking now? I suppose the tax cheat can claim ****ing discrimination, too?

I DON'T GIVE A **** HOW YOUR KIDS GET TO SCHOOL OR HOW YOU GET YOUR ILLEGAL ASS TO WALMART, BITCH! YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

Those of you who had the honor and self-respect to become legal citizens through the proscribed channels have a right to an outrage all your own.

We have let these leeches get so used to sucking our blood they think it is their right.

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:32 PM
And there's that FUCKING ad again...

Speedy, where you at, hombre? El translato, por favor.

http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CICAgICAgMygWRDYBRhaMggIUhZax62Xhw

KC native
08-24-2011, 04:36 PM
You've got to be fucking kidding me... This is really the tact these fucking worms are taking now? I suppose the tax cheat can claim fucking discrimination, too?

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK HOW YOUR KIDS GET TO SCHOOL OR HOW YOU GET YOUR ILLEGAL ASS TO WALMART, BITCH! YOU ARE HERE ILLEGALLY!

Sour grapes.

Cry some more. ROFL.

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Those of you who had the honor and self-respect to become legal citizens through the proscribed channels have a right to an outrage all your own.

We have let these leeches get so used to sucking our blood they think it is their right.

I just don't get it. I FULLY understand the desire to become an American. Not only for the benefits that being here brings, but just to be a citizen of the greatest country on Earth. Where anything is possible with hard work and determination. But, at the very least, SIGN THE FUCKING GUESTBOOK ON THE WAY IN! LEARN AND USE THE FUCKING LANGUAGE! And, perhaps most importantly, DON'T ACT THAT YOU ARE OWED A GODDAMN THING!

Am I discriminating against you being a fucking illegal? Yes, you're goddamn right I am.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Sour grapes.

Cry some more. ROFL.

Sour grapes for following the law? Not really. I'm exceedingly proud to have immigrated legally. I just don't like scofflaws. But, by all means, keep supporting them.

Oh, and as requested, could you translate the above or not?

KC native
08-24-2011, 04:42 PM
I just don't get it. I FULLY understand the desire to become an American. Not only for the benefits that being here brings, but just to be a citizen of the greatest country on Earth. Where anything is possible with hard work and determination. But, at the very least, SIGN THE FUCKING GUESTBOOK ON THE WAY IN! LEARN AND USE THE FUCKING LANGUAGE! And, perhaps most importantly, DON'T ACT THAT YOU ARE OWED A GODDAMN THING!

Am I discriminating against you being a fucking illegal? Yes, you're goddamn right I am.

Unfuckingbelievable.

ROFL Upset that a path to citizenship is probably going to happen for these people?

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:44 PM
ROFL Upset that a path to citizenship is probably going to happen for these people?

Absolutely. That fucking path already exists, amigo. They are just circumventing it.

KC native
08-24-2011, 04:44 PM
Sour grapes for following the law? Not really. I'm exceedingly proud to have immigrated legally. I just don't like scofflaws. But, by all means, keep supporting them.

Keep acting like you actually made the decision to come here. It makes your umbrage that much more compelling. ROFL

KC native
08-24-2011, 04:45 PM
Absolutely. That fucking path already exists, amigo. They are just circumventing it.

It doesn't exist for them, Mr hand me down citizenship.

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Keep acting like you actually made the decision to come here. It makes your umbrage that much more compelling. ROFL

Actually, I did. After what was supposed to be a two year stint, I voted to stay.

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:47 PM
It doesn't exist for them, Mr hand me down citizenship.

Yes, it does.

KC native
08-24-2011, 04:47 PM
Actually, I did. After what was supposed to be a two year stint, I voted to stay.

And if your parents wanted to leave, your ass would have been on the plane with them back to the UK. Please continue to act like it was really your decision though.

KC native
08-24-2011, 04:48 PM
Yes, it does.

No, it doesn't.

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:50 PM
And if your parents wanted to leave, your ass would have been on the plane with them back to the UK. Please continue to act like it was really your decision though.

We were supposed to go back to England after two years. My dad wanted to stay. My mother wanted to leave. I have three older brothers. It was 4 to 2.

Was it completely my decision to stay? No. It was absolutely my decision to get my green card and be naturalized.

Anything else?

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:50 PM
No, it doesn't.

So, we don't accept ANY immigrants from South America (just as an example)?

You need to be sure on this.

kstater
08-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Which illegal is suing the governor?

KC native
08-24-2011, 04:53 PM
We were supposed to go back to England after two years. My dad wanted to stay. My mother wanted to leave. I have three older brothers. It was 4 to 2.

Was it completely my decision to stay? No. It was absolutely my decision to get my green card and be naturalized.

Anything else?

Yes, please keep this line of argument up. Like I said it makes your umbrage more compelling. ROFL

KC native
08-24-2011, 04:55 PM
So, we don't accept ANY immigrants from South America (just as an example)?

You need to be sure on this.

I never said that we don't accept immigrants from South America. However, due to the large numbers of illegals that come here and continue to get jobs (showing there is an obvious demand for them), it's clear that the process isn't working nor available to a lot of them.

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:58 PM
I never said that we don't accept immigrants from South America. However, due to the large numbers of illegals that come here and continue to get jobs (showing there is an obvious demand for them), it's clear that the process isn't working nor available to a lot of them.

You said, "It doesn't exist."

You are wrong.

Donger
08-24-2011, 04:59 PM
Yes, please keep this line of argument up. Like I said it makes your umbrage more compelling. ROFL

It's not an argument. It's a simple fact.

KC native
08-24-2011, 05:00 PM
You said, "It doesn't exist."

You are wrong.

ROFL Seriously? Is this you trying to claim victory by playing your usual semantics and sophistry?

I really got you worked up huh? Keep it up Mr "Hand Me Down" citizenship. ROFL

vailpass
08-24-2011, 05:01 PM

Your defense of illegals says all there is to say about you. Hang on to your sombrero though el gordo, things may not stay as easy for your illegal friends as you'd like to believe.

KC native
08-24-2011, 05:01 PM
It's not an argument. It's a simple fact.

Yes, I'm glad you are conceding that your parents decided to stay here so you stayed as well. Hand me down citizenship FTW!!!110101001!!0101010101

Baby Lee
08-24-2011, 05:02 PM

I never said that the LED flatscreens at Best Buy weren't available for sale. However the whole 'exchange of money for goods' isn't working nor available for a lot of people.

Donger
08-24-2011, 05:02 PM
ROFL Seriously? Is this you trying to claim victory by playing your usual semantics and sophistry?

I really got you worked up huh? Keep it up Mr "Hand Me Down" citizenship. ROFL

It's not my fault you are wrong. Learn to be accurate.

No, Speedy, you aren't working me up. The scumbag illegals you support are.

KC native
08-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Your defense of illegals says all there is to say about you. Hang on to your sombrero though el gordo, things may not stay as easy for your illegal friends as you'd like to believe.

ROFL

Ah, the sage like advice of the board's resident racist. If Obama gets a 2nd term, how much you want to bet there is a program for illegals to get citizenship?

KC native
08-24-2011, 05:04 PM
It's not my fault you are wrong. Learn to be accurate.

No, Speedy, you aren't working me up. The scumbag illegals you support are.

It's a fucking football message board not a dissertation, Mr "Hand me down" citizenship.

Donger
08-24-2011, 05:05 PM
Yes, I'm glad you are conceding that your parents decided to stay here so you stayed as well. Hand me down citizenship FTW!!!110101001!!0101010101

Are you having reading comprehension issues?

KC native
08-24-2011, 05:05 PM
I never said that the LED flatscreens at Best Buy weren't available for sale. However the whole 'exchange of money for goods' isn't working nor available for a lot of people.

Clumsy wording.

Donger
08-24-2011, 05:06 PM
It's a ****ing football message board not a dissertation, Mr "Hand me down" citizenship.

And you are free to be inaccurate and plain wrong everywhere.

vailpass
08-24-2011, 05:06 PM
ROFL

Ah, the sage like advice of the board's resident racist. If Obama gets a 2nd term, how much you want to bet there is a program for illegals to get citizenship?

It is sickening that you want either of those things to happen. Our country achieved greatness in spite of people like you. How does it feel to know society would be better off without you?

Donger
08-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Clumsy wording.

It's just a football message board. Let it go.

KC native
08-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Are you having reading comprehension issues?

No, but you are having reality comprehension issues. If you want to pretend that you made the decision to stay, that's fine with me but the reality of the situation was your parents made the decision to stay.

KC native
08-24-2011, 05:09 PM
It is sickening that you want either of those things to happen. Our country achieved greatness in spite of people like you. How does it feel to know society would be better off without you?

Our country was built on immigration. Keep ignoring that salient fact, resident racist.

Donger
08-24-2011, 05:11 PM
No, but you are having reality comprehension issues. If you want to pretend that you made the decision to stay, that's fine with me but the reality of the situation was your parents made the decision to stay.

No, they didn't. As I explained to you, we had a family vote. My mother and one of my brothers wanted to go back to England. Myself, my dad and two of the brothers wanted to stay.

And, again, the decision to get my green card and be naturalized were completely of my decision.

This is pretty basic stuff.

Donger
08-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Our country was built on immigration. Keep ignoring that salient fact, resident racist.

Yes, it was. Legal immigration.

vailpass
08-24-2011, 05:14 PM

What does that have to do with the criminals we are discussing in this thread?

kstater
08-24-2011, 05:15 PM
So which illegal is suing the governor again?

Deberg_1990
08-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Lets just make New Mexico a Sanctuary State.

stevieray
08-24-2011, 05:16 PM
However, due to the large numbers of illegals that come here and continue to get jobs (showing there is an obvious demand for them)

another illegal activity.

vailpass
08-24-2011, 05:17 PM
So which illegal is suing the governor again?

What a well crafted argument you are building here, wherever could you be attempting to go with this?

kstater
08-24-2011, 05:20 PM
What a well crafted argument you are building here, wherever could you be attempting to go with this?

Trying to get all the facts before making an argument. Considering your title made it known that illegals are suing the Governor, I'd figured you'd know which ones were.

vailpass
08-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Trying to get all the facts before making an argument. Considering your title made it known that illegals are suing the Governor, I'd figured you'd know which ones were.

Apologies. The title feature is character limited and therefore only key words can be included. It is assumed that the posted article with relevant facts highlighted may be read and understood.

kstater
08-24-2011, 05:24 PM
The title feature is character limited and therefore only key words can be included. It is assumed that the posted article with relevant facts highlighted may be read and understood.

So you're saying that an illegal is not suing the governor?

Baby Lee
08-24-2011, 05:28 PM

Its endlessly fascinating to me that the type of partisan who would reply to a conservative who rhapsodizes about the 50s "oh yeah, those 50s where blacks weren't allowed to vote and women were barefoot and pregnant???!!!" can blithely turn around and cite our country "being built on immigration"

Do we get to treat present day immigrants like we did in the 19th century? Can they be made to understand they're here for cheap labor, but there's no social safety net for them, they keep what they earn and no more. And where's the vast frontier for them to build up for us?

vailpass
08-24-2011, 05:49 PM
So you're saying that an illegal is not suing the governor?

LMAO What's a good word for a Donger-wannabe? Wonger?

Donger
08-24-2011, 06:06 PM
LMAO What's a good word for a Donger-wannabe? Wonger?

Heck, I'm just trying to ascertain what our resident illegal-supporter means by "hand me down citizen."

vailpass
08-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Heck, I'm just trying to ascertain what our resident illegal-supporter means by "hand me down citizen."

He appears to be making a ham-handed effort at slurring those who are in this country legally. Why I have no idea.

Bill Parcells
08-24-2011, 06:15 PM
LOL at KC Native making a complete and utter ass out of himself in this thread.

I remember a couple of years back they had an ****Official Illegal Immigrant rights stay out of work day/rally**** and all of these idiots (illegals) flocked to Trenton New Jersey to fight for their rights ROFL INS was waiting in full force and had a banner day scooping them up. maybe KC Native organized that event?

2bikemike
08-24-2011, 06:54 PM

IANAL but wouldn't any lawsuit like this have to have an injured party? I really don't know but that is what I have been led to believe. So that would mean that the groups / persons mentioned would have to do the suit on behalf of the injured party. IE the illegals.

Could one of you legal experts way in. I would really like to know.

KC native
08-24-2011, 08:16 PM
Its endlessly fascinating to me that the type of partisan who would reply to a conservative who rhapsodizes about the 50s "oh yeah, those 50s where blacks weren't allowed to vote and women were barefoot and pregnant???!!!" can blithely turn around and cite our country "being built on immigration"

Do we get to treat present day immigrants like we did in the 19th century? Can they be made to understand they're here for cheap labor, but there's no social safety net for them, they keep what they earn and no more. And where's the vast frontier for them to build up for us?

Um, illegals know they're here as cheap labor. There isn't much of a safety net for them. So, pretty much they do keep what they earn.

But are you denying that our country was built on immigration?

KC native
08-24-2011, 08:21 PM
No, they didn't. As I explained to you, we had a family vote. My mother and one of my brothers wanted to go back to England. Myself, my dad and two of the brothers wanted to stay.

And, again, the decision to get my green card and be naturalized were completely of my decision.

This is pretty basic stuff.

Again, your parents ultimately made he decision to come and stay. Your family vote is irrelevant. There's nothing wrong with that. I just find it humorous that someone who really had little say in his becoming a citizen takes such umbrage with immigrants of Hispanic ancestry.

I might have respected your position a little more if your parents hadn't done all the leg work with regards to you becoming a US citizen.

KC native
08-24-2011, 08:28 PM

Your parents did the leg work for you to become a citizen. You came along for the ride, hence the Mr "Hand Me Down" citizenship.

KC native
08-24-2011, 08:30 PM
LOL at KC Native making a complete and utter ass out of himself in this thread.

I remember a couple of years back they had an ****Official Illegal Immigrant rights stay out of work day/rally**** and all of these idiots (illegals) flocked to Trenton New Jersey to fight for their rights ROFL INS was waiting in full force and had a banner day scooping them up. maybe KC Native organized that event?

Back over here testing the waters after your boy got a permaban huh?

Donger
08-25-2011, 06:08 AM
Again, your parents ultimately made he decision to come and stay. Your family vote is irrelevant. There's nothing wrong with that. I just find it humorous that someone who really had little say in his becoming a citizen takes such umbrage with immigrants of Hispanic ancestry.

I might have respected your position a little more if your parents hadn't done all the leg work with regards to you becoming a US citizen.

No, each family members vote counted equally. And, again, I decided to get my green card and I decided to be naturalized.

And I only take umbrage with illegal immigrants of Hispanic heritage (or any other illegal) and those legal immigrants or citizens who support illegals.

Donger
08-25-2011, 06:09 AM
Your parents did the leg work for you to become a citizen. You came along for the ride, hence the Mr "Hand Me Down" citizenship.

That's odd. So you are a "hand me down citizen" too?

Pants
08-25-2011, 09:57 AM
AI just find it humorous that someone who really had little say in his becoming a citizen takes such umbrage with immigrants of Hispanic ancestry.

OK, Frankie, I don't think anyone is hating immigrants of Hispanic ancestry but rather the illegal kind (wherever they might be from).

fan4ever
08-25-2011, 10:14 AM
Anti Illegal Immigration = Racist. Guys like you would be funny if you weren't so damn tiring. Got news for you; this situation has the potential to drag you down too...you think because you're a liberal, this won't/hasn't affected your life? As long as it pisses off the conservatives, you're all good with it.

You're like the guy standing in front of the bull expecting him not to charge because he's a vegetarian.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Anti Illegal Immigration = Racist. Guys like you would be funny if you weren't so damn tiring. Got news for you; this situation has the potential to drag you down too...you think because you're a liberal, this won't/hasn't affected your life? As long as it pisses off the conservatives, you're all good with it.

You're like the guy standing in front of the bull expecting him not to charge because he's a vegetarian.

He's a criminal and from a mexican family. He knows illegals and wants them here. There is no conversing with scum like him.

fan4ever
08-25-2011, 10:21 AM
He's a criminal and from a mexican family. He knows illegals and wants them here. There is no conversing with scum like him.

Oh...in that case, Viva Illegal Immigration Amigo.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-25-2011, 10:23 AM
JFC. While it becomes clearer why I moved away from the California Liberal State of Washington, I see that New Mexico is trying to turn the rest of the country into Old Mexico, 1 drivers license at a time. WTF is wrong with people? This really shouldn't be this difficult.

While I'm against profiling, I think there are exceptions to every rule. Make them show legal status, and if they can, apologize and let them on their way. If not, ship their asses back. Repeatedly if necessary. I'm sorry, I know it's not fair, but desperate times call for desperate actions. There's just way too many, and we're pretty much sending out smoke signals that it's now okay for the rest of them to come up here with the laws we're making allowing this kind of shit.

BigRichard
08-25-2011, 10:24 AM
I have never understood how anyone can be against these types of laws. They are basically doing what the federal government should have been doing a long time ago. It is illegal for you to be here, therefore you should not be given any of the perks that come with citizenship.

vailpass
08-25-2011, 10:32 AM
JFC. While it becomes clearer why I moved away from the California Liberal State of Washington, I see that New Mexico is trying to turn the rest of the country into Old Mexico, 1 drivers license at a time. WTF is wrong with people? This really shouldn't be this difficult.

While I'm against profiling, I think there are exceptions to every rule. Make them show legal status, and if they can, apologize and let them on their way. If not, ship their asses back. Repeatedly if necessary. I'm sorry, I know it's not fair, but desperate times call for desperate actions. There's just way too many, and we're pretty much sending out smoke signals that it's now okay for the rest of them to come up here with the laws we're making allowing this kind of shit.

Yep. And on top of that the illegals and their supporters have so little shame and self-respect that they actually protest when our government moves to enforce the immigration laws, the very laws they are breaking.

evenfall
08-25-2011, 11:54 AM
It would sure suck for some of those 9.4% who are unemployed to work these jobs.

I wonder of those in other minority communities where unemployment is near 40% among young people care about their party of choice catering to illegals, thereby keeping them down, or if they will just glaze over and vote again for the guy who sorta looks like them.

Bill Parcells
08-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Back over here testing the waters after your boy got a permaban huh?

''Testing the waters''? ''Permaban''? what does that have to do with illegal immigration or you being a fucking idiot?

2bikemike
08-25-2011, 06:10 PM
I personally could care less if the illegal immigrant said Como Esta, or Hows it going eh! Illegal is illegal has nothing to do with Race.

petegz28
08-25-2011, 06:16 PM
I personally could care less if the illegal immigrant said Como Esta, or Hows it going eh! Illegal is illegal has nothing to do with Race.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B6kj7_DeUwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>