PDA

View Full Version : Obama Look in the mirror Mr. Usurper of the Oval Office!!!!

Chiefshrink
08-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Whose the 'REAL' unpatriotic president here Mr. O'Marxist?:spock: But it's what Marxists do so well speaking out both sides of their mouth.

Obamageddon talks about how Bush ran up 4 tril in 'just' 8yrs and knowing full well he was going to run up this amount and attempt more in just his first term. Yes HE KNEW DAMN WELL HOW MUCH HE WAS GOING TO SPEND.:cuss:

If the Repub party doesn't use this ad against O'Marxist and run it into the ground by Nov of 2012 then.....

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zUPZJDBJI84" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 09:22 AM
Yeah, that is pretty damning material. It does go to show you how hard it is to change currents set by prior administrations, though. It was certainly not Obama's intention to drive up the debt without any purpose, just like it was not Bush's intention.

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 09:27 AM
The classic example comes from when Bill Clinton campaigned against George Bush the Greater in 1992. A military coup erupted in Haiti, and thousands of people fled to the US as refugees. Bush sent them back home. Clinton used that hard against Bush on the trail. How could we turn our backs on these poor people? Clinton won. Then a bunch of refugees try come up to America's door and say, "Hey, it's us again." And what's Clinton do? He sends them right back to Haiti!

stevieray
08-26-2011, 09:34 AM
unbelievable....using the same things said about him and deflecting them back to Bush.

...and the ironic thing is, most libs here guffawed and mocked anyone who brought it up.

Beck was saying this months ago.

BucEyedPea
08-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Whose the 'REAL' unpatriotic president here Mr. O'Marxist?:spock: But it's what Marxists do so well speaking out both sides of their mouth.

Obamageddon talks about how Bush ran up 4 tril in 'just' 8yrs and knowing full well he was going to run up this amount and attempt more in just his first term. Yes HE KNEW DAMN WELL HOW MUCH HE WAS GOING TO SPEND.:cuss:

If the Repub party doesn't use this ad against O'Marxist and run it into the ground by Nov of 2012 then.....

I wish there was a way to prosecute politicians for blatant fraud. I know it's "iffy" because they can't do all they promise, but I do think they know that when they campaign. They need to say they need the permission of Congress as some sort of disclaimer. Then if they get into office and make ZERO attempts to do the opposite of their predecessors if they criticize the oppressor for those things, or if they make ZERO attempt to even initiate what they promised that should be grounds for fraud or a recall. I know we have the impeachment clause which doesn't really just apply to crimes in the usual sense but there's too much reluctance to use it. FRAUD violates the idea of representation.

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 09:39 AM
I wish there was a way to prosecute politicians for blatant fraud. I know it's "iffy" because they can't do all they promise, but I do think they know that when they campaign. They need to say they need the permission of Congress as some sort of disclaimer. Then if they get into office and make ZERO attempts to do the opposite of their predecessors if they criticize the oppressor for those things, or if they make ZERO attempt to even initiate what they promised that should be grounds for fraud or a recall. I know we have the impeachment clause which doesn't really just apply to crimes in the usual sense but there's too much reluctance to use it. FRAUD violates the idea of representation.

No way. That would be a huge drain on the administration, fighting against every accusation because they didn't do enough to please some constituent for some reason. The electoral process does the work.

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 09:40 AM
unbelievable....using the same things said about him and deflecting them back to Bush.

The clip is from pre-President Obama.

Chiefshrink
08-26-2011, 09:46 AM
It was certainly not Obama's intention to drive up the debt without any purpose, just like it was not Bush's intention.

It's obvious you have not lived long enough to escape your idealogue naivete thought process making this kind of statement. So I will give you a pass because you are a "kid" in your mid-20's and have been drenched in liberal Progressive(Marxism) thought not realizing it since birth.

But maybe the light might come on for you when life really hits you hard enough to see the true reality of how the real world works. Then again you may be a "silver spooned limosine liberal kid" who will never experience the real hard knocks of life. You answers on most topics here in this forum say that about you.

Chiefshrink
08-26-2011, 09:49 AM

Doesn't matter. Matter of fact it increminates him even more that he was going to do even worse.

stevieray
08-26-2011, 09:53 AM

...then he has no excuse for his actions.

Chiefshrink
08-26-2011, 09:57 AM
The big "tell sign" (poker term for those that don't play) for me was when OMarxist said, "I'd rather be a great 1 term president than a 2 term mediocre president.

How can you be a great 1 term president and not get elected twice? You can't unless of course your agenda goes against America in the traditional way.

See my point? This guy KNEW what he was going to do!!:rolleyes:

Chiefshrink
08-26-2011, 09:58 AM
...then he has no excuse for his actions.

Precisely!!!

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS !!!!!

Amnorix
08-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Precisely!!!

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS !!!!!

BUT MY BOLDED, LARGER FONT ALL CAPS SHOUTING IS LOUDER THAN YOUR SHOUTING, YOU WHACKO

listopencil
08-26-2011, 10:29 AM
McCain warned the voting populace that Obama couldn't afford to do all he promised. No one listened.

petegz28
08-26-2011, 10:31 AM
McCain warned the voting populace that Obama couldn't afford to do all he promised. No one listened.

No one wanted to listen.

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 10:31 AM
It's obvious you have not lived long enough to escape your idealogue naivete thought process making this kind of statement. So I will give you a pass because you are a "kid" in your mid-20's and have been drenched in liberal Progressive(Marxism) thought not realizing it since birth.

But maybe the light might come on for you when life really hits you hard enough to see the true reality of how the real world works. Then again you may be a "silver spooned limosine liberal kid" who will never experience the real hard knocks of life. You answers on most topics here in this forum say that about you.

I appreciate the benevolence, sir. Perhaps I will soon wake up in the 'adult' world to see that everything is a mirage and facade, that the current President of the United States has a deep hatred of the country and wants it destroyed, and that the way the world trully works is in direct contradiction with facts, analytically-sound, opinions and sanity.

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Doesn't matter. Matter of fact it increminates him even more that he was going to do even worse.

I disagree. It's less hypocritical on the campaign before becoming president than it would be if he were saying it now.

Donger
08-26-2011, 10:34 AM
I appreciate the benevolence, sir. Perhaps I will soon wake up in the 'adult' world to see that everything is a mirage and facade, that the current President of the United States has a deep hatred of the country and wants it destroyed, and that the way the world trully works is in direct contradiction with facts, analytically-sound, opinions and sanity.

Meh. But I better not see a liberal condemn anyone for labeling Obama "unpatriotic" again.

Donger
08-26-2011, 10:35 AM
I disagree. It's less hypocritical on the campaign before becoming president than it would be if he were saying it now.

Well, what does he say about it now?

fan4ever
I wish there was a way to prosecute politicians for blatant fraud. I know it's "iffy" because they can't do all they promise, but I do think they know that when they campaign.

I would love it if they changed the form of debates where the two individuals were allowed to have a "team" behind the scenes that did real-time research and were allowed to show video after a candidate denied having said something or having voted a certain way, using false statistics or whatever. That way after someone said "I never backed that" or "I never voted for that" the other candidate could nail them to the wall with footage of what they've said/done in the past. Would make for a couple of really nervous candidates, eh? "45 seconds ago, you said you never voted for the troop surge. Here it is..."

Jenson71
The big "tell sign" (poker term for those that don't play) for me was when OMarxist said, "I'd rather be a great 1 term president than a 2 term mediocre president.

How can you be a great 1 term president and not get elected twice? You can't unless of course your agenda goes against America in the traditional way.

See my point? This guy KNEW what he was going to do!!:rolleyes:

That's pretty easy to understand. The impact of policies do not happen overnight and stop. They continue, and legacies continue to shape after a president leaves office. For instance, Harry Truman, had he run for president in 1952, would very likely have lost his office. He left office with dismal approval ratings. But we look back now and consider him a very good president.

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Meh. But I better not see a liberal condemn anyone for labeling Obama "unpatriotic" again.

Slight difference: the act was unpatriotic, not the person (Bush). Obama, of course, was born in Kenya and wants reparations, so his patriotism is still in question, clearly.

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 10:38 AM
Well, what does he say about it now?

I would assume that he doesn't say anything.

fan4ever
08-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah, that is pretty damning material. It does go to show you how hard it is to change currents set by prior administrations, though. It was certainly not Obama's intention to drive up the debt without any purpose, just like it was not Bush's intention.

You're right...he just doesn't give a crap.

Jenson71
08-26-2011, 10:44 AM
You're right...he just doesn't give a crap.

Do you think Bush just didn't give a crap?

LOCOChief
08-26-2011, 10:49 AM
I would love it if they changed the form of debates where the two individuals were allowed to have a "team" behind the scenes that did real-time research and were allowed to show video after a candidate denied having said something or having voted a certain way, using false statistics or whatever. That way after someone said "I never backed that" or "I never voted for that" the other candidate could nail them to the wall with footage of what they've said/done in the past. Would make for a couple of really nervous candidates, eh? "45 seconds ago, you said you never voted for the troop surge. Here it is..."

This is a great idea and a very simple concept called:

Accountability

And that would change the game completely...... to fascism of course because none of these pricks will change.

fan4ever
08-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Do you think Bush just didn't give a crap?

I think one is being much more reckless, with much more writing on the wall, than the other...don't you?

Or is it just the Peter Principal on steroids?

Der Flöprer
08-26-2011, 10:55 AM
Bush did this. Obama is making it much worse. There. That wasn't so hard. It is time to move on from the Bush vs. Obama bullshit. I wonder who the next crook will be that pulls the wool over everyone's eyes.

BigRichard
08-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Oh yay, another thread bashing Obama. I never would have seen this coming.

LOCOChief
08-26-2011, 11:00 AM
Bush did this. Obama is making it much worse. There. That wasn't so hard. It is time to move on from the Bush vs. Obama bullshit. I wonder who the next crook will be that pulls the wool over everyone's eyes.

Probably the same that are doing it now.:shrug:

LOCOChief
08-26-2011, 11:01 AM
Oh yay, another thread bashing Obama. I never would have seen this coming.

It's amazing that some can type but not read or listen.

Jaric
08-26-2011, 11:58 AM
The electoral process does the work.

Jenson, if there is anything we've proved, it's the exact opposite of what you posted.

banyon
08-26-2011, 01:25 PM

How can you be a great 1 term president and not get elected twice? !!:rolleyes:

Look up Poll, James k. He had 4 goals he wanted to accomplish, concluded he had accomplished them, and stated there was no reason to run for a second term.

fan4ever
08-26-2011, 01:37 PM
Look up Poll, James k. He had 4 goals he wanted to accomplish, concluded he had accomplished them, and stated there was no reason to run for a second term.

Evidently creating jobs, which Americans seem to care about most, wasn't among his 4 lofty goals.

Fish
08-26-2011, 01:54 PM
This is an outrage!

Now let's all vote for Michelle so we can have $2 gas again.....