PDA

View Full Version : Environment LOLOL!! Al Gore compares anti-climate change folks to racists!!!!

Chiefshrink
08-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Al is getting to be batsh** crazy. And to think that Al's dad in 1964 voted against the Civil Rights Act!!!ROFL

http://www.khow.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=fullshow_boyles.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KHOW-AM/082911PETE5A.mp3?CPROG=PCAST&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=DENVER-CO&NG_FORMAT=&NG_ID=&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.khow.com&SITE_ID=636&STATION_ID=KHOW-AM&TRACK=

Taco John
08-29-2011, 03:30 PM
Apparently comparing them to holocaust deniers isn't working out.

JonesCrusher
08-29-2011, 04:03 PM
Is he trying to say that MLK fabricated racism and then made billions of dollars off of it?

KILLER_CLOWN
08-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Is he trying to say that MLK fabricated racism and then made billions of dollars off of it?

ROFL

HonestChieffan
08-29-2011, 04:29 PM
NO NO NO...

Try to keep up.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/mental-illness-rise-linked-to-climate-20110828-1jger.html#ixzz1WMLy5oz7

Global Warming is causing an increase in mental Illness.

(Sydney Morning Herald) — RATES of mental illnesses including depression and post-traumatic stress will increase as a result of climate change, a report to be released today says.

The paper, prepared for the Climate Institute, says loss of social cohesion in the wake of severe weather events related to climate change could be linked to increased rates of anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress and substance abuse.

As many as one in five people reported “emotional injury, stress and despair” in the wake of these events.

The report, A Climate of Suffering: The Real Cost of Living with Inaction on Climate Change, called the past 15 years a “preview of life under unrestrained global warming”.

“While cyclones, drought, bushfires and floods are all a normal part of Australian life, there is no doubt our climate is changing,” the report says.

“For instance, the intensity and frequency of bushfires is greater. This is a ‘new normal’, for which the past provides little guidance. . .

“Moreover, recent conditions are entirely consistent with the best scientific predictions: as the world warms so the weather becomes wilder, with big consequences for people’s health and well-being.”

KILLER_CLOWN
08-29-2011, 04:33 PM
NO NO NO...

Try to keep up.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/mental-illness-rise-linked-to-climate-20110828-1jger.html#ixzz1WMLy5oz7

“Moreover, recent conditions are entirely consistent with the best scientific predictions: as the world warms so the weather becomes wilder, with big consequences for people’s health and well-being.”

Man that's awesome, so snow is a thing of the past? I won't bother getting ready for cold weather since warm weather is here to stay!

HonestChieffan
08-29-2011, 04:37 PM
Man that's awesome, so snow is a thing of the past? I won't bother getting ready for cold weather since warm weather is here to stay!

You need to get ready unless you are now mentally ill as a result of GlobalWarmingClimateChangeAlGore

KILLER_CLOWN
08-29-2011, 04:41 PM
You need to get ready unless you are now mentally ill as a result of GlobalWarmingClimateChangeAlGore

I'm buying shorts and T-shirts because the Gorical is never wrong.

ClevelandBronco
08-29-2011, 05:24 PM
I think he might be right. Al Gore makes me ashamed to be a white man like him.

orange
08-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Another day, another righttard false equivalence:

“There came a time when people said, ‘Hey man, why do you talk that way? That’s wrong, I don’t go for that so don’t talk that way around me. I just don’t believe that.’ That happened in millions of conversations, and slowly the conversation was won. And we still have racism, God knows, but it’s so different now and so much better. And we have to win the conversation on climate.”

Yeah, that is just exactly like "climate change sceptics are racists." Just exactly. If you have the reading comprehension of a baboon.

Quick test: Did orange just compare righttards to baboons? Yes, he did!!!! LOLOL!!

ClevelandBronco
08-29-2011, 05:50 PM

“There came a time when people said, ‘Hey man, why do you talk that way? That’s wrong, I don’t go for that so don’t talk that way around me. I just don’t believe that.’ That happened in millions of conversations, and slowly the conversation was won. And we still have racism, God knows, but it’s so different now and so much better. And we have to win the conversation on climate.”

Yeah, that is just exactly like "climate change sceptics are racists." Just exactly. If you have the reading comprehension of a baboon.

Quick test: Did orange just compare righttards to baboons? Yes, he did.

You conveniently left out the part where the skunk says that global climate change skepticism is the moral equivalent of racism.

Not exactly equal, just equivalent.

Calcountry
08-29-2011, 05:54 PM

Quick test: Did orange just compare righttards to baboons? Yes, he did!!!! LOLOL!!Hey, go take a shit in an outhouse with no paper.

ClevelandBronco
08-29-2011, 06:31 PM
Screw it. Let's go to the tape.

"That's why it's a little bit different than racism." — The little pillowbiter he's talking to

"Yeah, yeah. But I think it's the same where the moral component's concerned." — Al Gore

Only morally the same.

Oh.

morphius
08-29-2011, 06:38 PM
If Al Gore really cared about the environment he would do more than just talk about it and buy carbon credits (from himself). Make the changes in your lifestyle you are asking everyone else to make before expecting anyone to follow, you useless politician.

mlyonsd
08-29-2011, 06:40 PM
If Al Gore really cared about the environment he would do more than just talk about it and buy carbon credits (from himself). Make the changes in your lifestyle you are asking everyone else to make before expecting anyone to follow, you useless politician.Have you seen the size of the guy lately? I'd think he'd have to buy extra credits every time he takes a shit.

orange
08-29-2011, 06:48 PM
Screw it. Let's go to the tape.

"That's why it's a little bit different than racism." — The little pillowbiter he's talking to

"Yeah, yeah. But I think it's the same where the moral component's concerned." — phony edit, NOT Al Gore

Only morally the same.

Oh.

Let's go the full and real tape.

"Yeah, yeah. But I think it's the same where the moral component's concerned and where the facts are concerned I think it is important to get that out there, absolutely,” — Al Gore

Seems like the "moral component" he's talking about is the spreading of lies. He talks on and on about the lies and the intentional attack on science; they must say "lie" or a synonym close to a dozen times.

“This is an organized effort to attack the reputation of the scientific community as a whole, to attack their integrity, and to slander them with the lie that they are making up the science in order to make money,” Gore said.

Three in that line alone.

Yep, I'm pretty sure he's talking about the lying. Just like phony editing.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/08/28/gore-global-warming-skeptics-are-this-generations-racists/#ixzz1WT6rX6y1

ClevelandBronco
08-29-2011, 06:50 PM
Seems like the "moral component" he's talking about is the spreading of lies

"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL" — orange

HonestChieffan
08-29-2011, 06:52 PM
If only big Al was as worried about the lies used to create the Global Warming issue to begin with. But that is something he endorses.

A lie that supports your scheme is a good lie I suppose.

ClevelandBronco
08-29-2011, 06:52 PM
orange, Gore doesn't deserve for you to spend nickel of your integrity on his worthless ass.

orange
08-29-2011, 06:54 PM
orange, Gore doesn't deserve for you to spend nickel of your integrity on his worthless ass.

You ready to admit what he actually said? And discuss why you cut his line in half?

ClevelandBronco
08-29-2011, 06:55 PM
You ready to admit what he actually said? And discuss why you cut his line in half?

I heard a period and a new sentence. But continue the sentence if you like. I don't think it changes the meaning in the least.

Backwards Masking
08-29-2011, 07:05 PM

(Sydney Morning Herald) — RATES of mental illnesses including depression and post-traumatic stress will increase as a result of climate change, a report to be released today says.

.”

I thought veterans guilt frim killing foreign civilians was the leading cause of depression and PTSD in the country?

ClevelandBronco
08-29-2011, 07:10 PM
I thought veterans guilt frim killing foreign civilians was the leading cause of depression and PTSD in the country?

PTSD can be brought on by many lesser things than killing. Investing your hopes in a candidate that fails to deliver on even the least of his promises is enough to cause PTSD in some people.

Backwards Masking
08-29-2011, 07:12 PM
PTSD can be brought on by many lesser things than killing. Investing your hopes in a candidate that fails to deliver on even the least of his promises is enough to cause PTSD in some people.

I know, I wasn't trying to troll, I really have heard that major PTSD (ie suicide level) is highest in war veterans. And I know all about investing my hopes into bags of hot air only to see them float away, never to be seen again.

ClevelandBronco
08-29-2011, 07:14 PM
I know, I wasn't trying to troll...

Y'see? You're a better man than I am.