PDA

View Full Version : Local This is a place where only the worst of law enforcement is shown, so...

RedNeckRaider
09-05-2011, 06:29 AM
I was out driving around taking some pictures of the sunrise. On my trip home I drove by this and pulled over and took a picture~

banyon
09-05-2011, 06:33 AM
The trooper is in a conspiracy to drain the electric power out of American vehicles on the roadway. He will file a report with his reptilian masters. [/KillerClown]

patteeu
09-05-2011, 08:01 AM
He forced that car to stop at gunpoint and then made him give him a jump. Dirty rotten bastard.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-05-2011, 08:38 AM
The trooper is in a conspiracy to drain the electric power out of American vehicles on the roadway. He will file a report with his reptilian masters. [/KillerClown]

Yes because reptilians can drive. :drool:

We have special police minivans around here that drive around the city and help, their called motorist assist. Oh and btw 99% of the cops around here are super kewl, all except that one dickhead and i'm sure the locals around here know who he is.

headsnap
09-05-2011, 09:01 AM
DON'T TAZE ME BRO!!!!!

banyon
09-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Yes because reptilians can drive. :drool:

We have special police minivans around here that drive around the city and help, their called motorist assist. Oh and btw 99% of the cops around here are super kewl, all except that one dickhead and i'm sure the locals around here know who he is.

Dude you didn't read. The repitilians are the masters. How does that stop him from driving? He is just their puppet, and they need their puppets to be mobile, so they can better harvest your organs.

You're supposed to know all this stuff.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Dude you didn't read. The repitilians are the masters. How does that stop him from driving? He is just their puppet, and they need their puppets to be mobile, so they can better harvest your organs.

You're supposed to know all this stuff.

ask David Icke about all of that, fo real!

WilliamTheIrish
09-05-2011, 12:02 PM
You and I are both old enough to remember when the KHP would never stop to help stranded motorists.

RedNeckRaider
09-05-2011, 12:14 PM
You and I are both old enough to remember when the KHP would never stop to help stranded motorists.

I live in a small town in North Carolina now. I took the shot and figured I would give this guy some props. I really have never noticed if KHP would or would not help a stranded motorist~

Taco John
09-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Then after he charged up his car, he tasered him for good measure and went on his way.

Rain Man
09-05-2011, 04:04 PM
His car is tasering that innocent car!

RedNeckRaider
09-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Then after he charged up his car, he tasered him for good measure and went on his way.

It was an old lady, and he did kind of freak a little when he noticed I was taking the picture. I told him it was cool he was helping her. He seemed uncomfortable being photographed. I told him you guys get a lot of grief I am just taking a picture of you doing something nice. He seemed like I was denting his tough guy image lol~

RubberSponge
09-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Not for sure if it the same in other parts of Kansas, but I'm fairly certain in Sedgwick County they will not get out to help you if you are broken down. They will pull up behind you with their lights on and that's it, only if you call dispatch and ask.

Larger cities I'm sure probably won't even do that though.

cdcox
09-05-2011, 11:57 PM
We have special police minivans around here that drive around the city and help, their called motorist assist.

We have those except that they are ran by the state-DOT, not the police. I'm sure they communicate and cooperate with the police, but the function of the motorist assist units is not law enforcement.

Bump
09-06-2011, 01:03 AM
they couldn't have pulled over on the shoulder?

RedNeckRaider
09-06-2011, 04:14 AM
they couldn't have pulled over on the shoulder?

I would guess the old lady broke down there~

notorious
09-06-2011, 06:53 AM
I live in a small town in North Carolina now. I took the shot and figured I would give this guy some props. I really have never noticed if KHP would or would not help a stranded motorist~

I have never seen a stranded motorist not being helped by a HP officer or sheriff when they see them.

It depends on where you live, but our officers out here are pretty good guys.

Radar Chief
09-06-2011, 07:03 AM

They will, they've helped me a couple of times.

Radar Chief
09-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Not for sure if it the same in other parts of Kansas, but I'm fairly certain in Sedgwick County they will not get out to help you if you are broken down. They will pull up behind you with their lights on and that's it, only if you call dispatch and ask.

Larger cities I'm sure probably won't even do that though.

Yea but can you blame them?

KILLER_CLOWN
09-06-2011, 08:16 AM
I know this doesn't pertain to law enforcement but does anyone know of a website that shows Overland Park construction projects and what the timeframes are?

finally found it, if anyone else is interested here it is.

http://www.opkansas.org/Resident-Resources/Road-ConstructionPublic-Improvement-Projects

WilliamTheIrish
09-06-2011, 11:28 AM
I have never seen a stranded motorist not being helped by a HP officer or sheriff when they see them.

It depends on where you live, but our officers out here are pretty good guys.

It depends on how old you are.

Back in the day (Christ, I hate the way that sounds), the KHP would never stop to help. They were there to write tickets and cover accidents.

They did not give rides to stranded motorists, nor did they help change a tire. Along about 1995, the end of the Joan Finney governorship, that all changed.

They became the "kinder, gentler" KHP about that time.

Brock
09-06-2011, 01:10 PM
KHP is fantastic. But then, they don't give every moron who applies a gun and a badge.

BigCatDaddy
09-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Do you get the after pic of her pants down on the car?