PDA

View Full Version : Poop I'm going to stab someone in the face

mikeyis4dcats.
09-08-2011, 04:13 PM
So, we were suppose to be closing on our home sale tomorrow at 9AM. Then closing on our purchase at 10:30am. Then moving.

Got a call half an hour ago saying Wells Fargo (the buyers lender) has decided they can't close tomorrow. Now, they originally picked tomorrow telling the buyer they couldn't close at an earlier date she wanted.

So now I have a house completely packed, all utilities set to be cut off and transferred Saturday.

And no where to go.

one who sucks the peniss.

Stewie
09-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Companies like Wells Fargo have bigger fish to screw over. Wait in line.

Count Alex's Wins
09-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Somewhere black people in detroit are actually getting stabbed in the face...so it really puts your situation in perspective.

Predarat
09-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Wells Fargo is nothing but a bunch of criminals, you are screwed.

Zeke
09-08-2011, 04:20 PM
f*** Wells Fargo... friggen crooks.

Luke
09-08-2011, 04:23 PM
We had the same scenario in 2007 with Wells Fargo. They assured the buyer of a 100% loan then the day of closing reneged on the loan. We ended up renting our house for a month while the buyer found a different line of credit. I can't believe the government bailed out the lying bastards at Wells Fargo.:cuss:

LiveSteam
09-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Well poop

Frazod
09-08-2011, 05:01 PM
We got our original mortgage through Wells Fargo and refinanced through them a couple of years ago. The first time was great. The last time? Good lord. The level of indifference, ignorance, incompetence, innattention and general douchery was stunning - they sucked so bad they made Comcast's customer service look good.

Horrible company. Absolutely horrible. And sadly, I've pumped thousands and thousands of dollars into their shitty company over the past ten years. I wouldn't use those fuckers to get financing on a dog house now.

:cuss:

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Together, we'll go far...

doomy3
09-08-2011, 05:07 PM
This happens all the time, unfortunately. They wait until the very last second to get anything done, and unless an agent is staying on them the entire time, they could not care less about closing on time.

evolve27
09-08-2011, 05:28 PM
So, we were suppose to be closing on our home sale tomorrow at 9AM. Then closing on our purchase at 10:30am. Then moving.

Got a call half an hour ago saying Wells Fargo (the buyers lender) has decided they can't close tomorrow. Now, they originally picked tomorrow telling the buyer they couldn't close at an earlier date she wanted.

So now I have a house completely packed, all utilities set to be cut off and transferred Saturday.

And no where to go.

one who sucks the peniss.

this shit happened to my cousin in dallas. stupid fucking lenders

Stewie
09-08-2011, 05:36 PM
People. People. All mortgages nowadays are guaranteed by the US gov't. It's some sort of job creation policy... or more likely... kill US business. There is NO bank willing to take on any debt from a consumer because the US consumer is spent. The gov't steps in as the hero and prints money.

Setsuna
09-08-2011, 05:42 PM
WF is utter garbage. My parents have to deal with those losers. They should have been left to crumble, not get bailed out just to f*ck everyone else over.

Bob Dole
09-08-2011, 06:24 PM
WF is utter garbage. My parents have to deal with those losers. They should have been left to crumble, not get bailed out just to f*ck everyone else over.

They bought a locally owned bank here last year and the customers have been leaving in droves. Called a number of major contractors notes immediately due and put at least 3 into bankruptcy, and just generally screw over the non-commercial customers in every imaginable way.

Ace Gunner
09-08-2011, 06:39 PM
pics or stfu

Frazod
09-08-2011, 07:08 PM
When my wife and I first bought this place, she had only been at her job for a few months, so they told us we needed a cosigner. We got her dad to do it. Fast forward to the refinancing - now we obviously don't need a cosigner, so I wanted to get him removed from the paperwork. We also needed to change my wife's name, since we bought the condo a month before the wedding.

Simple thing, right? Remove one name, change the other. Or so you would think. At EVERY SINGLE STAGE, they fucked up the paperwork. FIL not removed, wife's maiden name still there. I made call after call after call trying to get this resolved. Generally the idiot I needed to speak to was unavailable or would not return my call. Then I'd call my main contact guy, who always seemed annoyed to be dealing with my problem. He'd have an obviously overworked lackey call me back (God bless that poor bastard, as far as I could tell he was the only one in the entire process who even gave half a shit about my problems). He'd eventually get the problem corrected, we'd move on to the next step, and the same goddamn errors would pop up again. This went on and on. The closing date got pushed back several times, and every time they'd fuck something up somehow it would be up to me to play phone tag with their idiot ass employees to get it fixed and then run back to the one guy for temporary resolution. Finally, I got the date firm, and I was assured that everything was corrected. So I get to the closing, and on every single document there was a blank for me, a blank for my wife (maiden name), a second blank for my wife (married name), and my father-in-law. Some of them even listed my mother-in-law, who had NEVER BEEN A PARTY TO ANYTHING. I swear to God. So I had to run back to my office (luckily only a couple of blocks away from the title company), prepare a fucking power of attorney (good thing I do this shit for a living), send it to the inlaws, get it faxed back, and then go back and sign every goddamn document four or five times at least - I think I ended up signing my name or initialing about 300 fucking times. The closer didn't give a shit - she was just pissed off because it was taking so long. Hateful twat. And the idiot who was supposed to review the closing package (the "quality control" guy - that cracked me up) was, of course, unavailable.

Seriously, where does one go to get a job where they can be utterly fucking incompetent and not get called for it? I pull shit like that and I'm out the door, and rightfully so. Millions of people out of work and dildos like this have jobs? How is that possible?

Fuck Wells Fargo.

Okie_Apparition
09-08-2011, 07:10 PM
what part of the face do you go for? The eyes would be going for the eyes, not the face.

Dayze
09-08-2011, 08:12 PM
WF screwed us badly. promises; lost paperwork; resent paper work to them 6-10 times etc.
finally foreclosed upon, unfortunately.

Predarat
09-08-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm not sure what is worse, Wells Fargo or the Bank Of unAmericans. They both suck donkey dick.

hometeam
09-08-2011, 08:40 PM
I have had both personal and business dealings with wells fargo.

When you are talking business, they are a great partner in buying car loans for PRIME rate customers. However, I wouldnt trust them with any personal dealings. Obviously on a personal, basis they couldnt give a shit less about me or anyone else.

LOCOChief
09-08-2011, 08:48 PM
More than Wells fargo or Bank of America it's the regulation that they have to adhere to today vs yesterday. The rules were changed in the middle of the game and lenders are handstrapped and / or bewildered. I feel for you. It almost makes it impossible to have a plan.

GloryDayz
09-08-2011, 08:50 PM
They'll just grow another head...then bite you...

Phobia
09-08-2011, 09:02 PM
Could be worse. Could have been the Nazis at BOA.

rocknrolla
09-08-2011, 09:49 PM
I'm not sure what is worse, Wells Fargo or the Bank Of unAmericans. They both suck donkey dick.

From my experience. I'm going with Bank of unAmericans. They are a bunch of greedy f***s!

Great Expectations
09-08-2011, 09:53 PM
what part of the face do you go for? The eyes would be going for the eyes, not the face.

I go for lower middle if they are unsuspecting.

ReynardMuldrake
09-08-2011, 10:14 PM
They can't possibly be any worse than Bank of America. Worst. Business. Ever. Fuck those guys.

Jenson71
09-08-2011, 10:38 PM
I hate Wells Fargo as well. I owe them 45K, and after that, I never want to associate with them ever. Fuck them. Die.

JoeyChuckles
09-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Lesson for us all, don't buy houses.

Dr. Gigglepants
09-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Not a Wells Fargo story, but when we bought our current house in 2009, we were set to close on 8/4/09. The current homeowners and us got along real well, everything was going great so they decided to move into their new house a few days early, since it was empty (relocation). Completely moved in mind you. The day they were gone we emptied my storage unit out into their (our new house's) garage. So they are completely moved in, and we are about half moved in (to their garage at least).

8/4 rolls along and we all close, sign papers, shake hands, everything is great. Until the next day my mortgage broker calls me and says that the FHA raided Taylor Bean's offices yesterday morning, the money never came through, and basically everyone is now living in homes they don't own. My mortgage broker got us a new loan, underwritten from scratch, from a completely different bank, done in 6 days. Everyone was pretty cool about it for the most part, understood it was out of anyone's control, and just let the process happen.

Demonpenz
09-08-2011, 11:08 PM
I hope it works out. there is alot of worse shit out there. I get mad at stuff but I know that it will be ok

Dr. Gigglepants
09-08-2011, 11:13 PM

You could always live in a trailer for 10 years and buy one with cash!

Guru
09-08-2011, 11:15 PM

Sometimes I wonder if that is the way to go.

scorpio
Been banking with WF for about 7 years, have a checking account, credit card, and auto loan through them. Never had a problem, even when disputing fraudulent charges on a debit card, which a lot of banks won't touch.

Frazod
Not a Wells Fargo story, but when we bought our current house in 2009, we were set to close on 8/4/09. The current homeowners and us got along real well, everything was going great so they decided to move into their new house a few days early, since it was empty (relocation). Completely moved in mind you. The day they were gone we emptied my storage unit out into their (our new house's) garage. So they are completely moved in, and we are about half moved in (to their garage at least).

8/4 rolls along and we all close, sign papers, shake hands, everything is great. Until the next day my mortgage broker calls me and says that the FHA raided Taylor Bean's offices yesterday morning, the money never came through, and basically everyone is now living in homes they don't own. My mortgage broker got us a new loan, underwritten from scratch, from a completely different bank, done in 6 days. Everyone was pretty cool about it for the most part, understood it was out of anyone's control, and just let the process happen.

Years ago my wife worked for a title company that was shut down by the government (upper executives were thieving fucks, later landed in jail). But when the feds swept in they froze all the company's accounts, including those holding funds for a handful of closings that were going on at the time. I don't know how things panned out, but there were people (who had absolutely nothing to do with the company) who had just sold their homes, were counting on the proceeds to (a) pay off existing mortgage on old home and (b) downpayment on new home, and then BOOM no money, talk to the federal prosecutor. Can you say FUCKED? I assume things were eventually made right for those people, but I doubt if it happened quickly.

Of course, my wife got fucked over, too. Company closed, accounts frozen, no job, no final paycheck for the previous pay period. She basically lost her job and worked another two weeks for free. Never did get compensated for that.

Dr. Gigglepants
09-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Years ago my wife worked for a title company that was shut down by the government (upper executives were thieving fucks, later landed in jail). But when the feds swept in they froze all the company's accounts, including those holding funds for a handful of closings that were going on at the time. I don't know how things panned out, but there were people (who had absolutely nothing to do with the company) who had just sold their homes, were counting on the proceeds to (a) pay off existing mortgage on old home and (b) downpayment on new home, and then BOOM no money, talk to the federal prosecutor. Can you say FUCKED? I assume things were eventually made right for those people, but I doubt if it happened quickly.

Of course, my wife got fucked over, too. Company closed, accounts frozen, no job, no final paycheck for the previous pay period. She basically lost her job and worked another two weeks for free. Never did get compensated for that.

That sucks about your wife. As far as the homebuyers left hanging, I'm not sure if they could have made out as well as we did. My mortgage broker is my cousin, and he works for a small town bank. He pretty much stayed in touch with us constantly and had our issue at the top of the bank's list that week. I've bought 2 houses and already refinanced this one with him. Everyone should have family in this business, I've heard more bad stories on this board about stuff like this than I thought ever happened.

Setsuna
09-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Yeah BoA kind of pissed me off. Got that letter saying they are upgrading my checking account since it's been active for whatever amount of years, and now I have to pay a $12 monthly fee. I don't have a choice unless I just drop them altogether. Such BS. Conditional if I dd $250 or over in a month or have more than $1500 in my account to bypass the fee.

Frazod
09-08-2011, 11:34 PM
That sucks about your wife. As far as the homebuyers left hanging, I'm not sure if they could have made out as well as we did. My mortgage broker is my cousin, and he works for a small town bank. He pretty much stayed in touch with us constantly and had our issue at the top of the bank's list that week. I've bought 2 houses and already refinanced this one with him. Everyone should have family in this business, I've heard more bad stories on this board about stuff like this than I thought ever happened.

The funny part was, a couple of days later, one my wife's former bosses called and asked if she couple come in for a few days and help wrap things up. I told her to ask if she'd get paid the money she was owed for her final check, and the guy said no. I then told her to tell the guy to go fuck himself.

My wife's had some bad luck with jobs - this was the first of four companies she worked for over the years that folded while she worked for them.

stlchiefs
09-08-2011, 11:47 PM
My wife's had some bad luck with jobs - this was the first of four companies she worked for over the years that folded while she worked for them.

Wow, where does she work now? I need to make sure my job is safe.

Frazod
09-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Wow, where does she work now? I need to make sure my job is safe.

Walgreens. I think we're all safe with that one.

4th and Long
09-08-2011, 11:49 PM
Whew. I'm glad I'm in hospital pharmacy and not retail. I just dodged a bullet.

Frazod
09-08-2011, 11:52 PM
The best one was a place she worked at in 2001. We came back from our honeymoon and were greeted by a FedEx package containing a letter informing her that she and her entire department had been laid off. That was the first Friday in September. She was at an employment agency the following Tuesday when some terrorists hijacked some planes and crashed them into some buildings. Took her over six months to find a new job.

stlchiefs
09-08-2011, 11:59 PM

I'm sure CVS is happy to hear this.

Frazod
09-09-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm sure CVS is happy to hear this.

Heh. Maybe I should buy some CVS stock. :D

Just Passin' By
09-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Don't go for the face. They can survive that. Get both carotids and finish with an upstroke under the chin. :thumb:

mikeyis4dcats.
09-09-2011, 05:22 PM
well, Friday has come and gone, and now they won't even commit to a Monday closing.

Predarat
09-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Most of these ****ing banks are ****ing crooks, yet who does our ****ing gubbment choose to bail out? The ****ing banks!! What a bunch of bullshit!
:cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss::cuss: