PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Shit just got real.

Count Zarth
09-10-2011, 09:10 AM
I dunno what this is all about....but my popcorn is ready.

http://kcsuperfans.com/

CaliforniaChief
09-10-2011, 09:13 AM
LMAO

Love the Wheat banner on top.

Count Zarth
09-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Interesting video.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2110644639559

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 09:17 AM
I hate Barry, and I automatically support anything anyone does that opposes him.

Ace Gunner
09-10-2011, 09:17 AM
xfactor meets barry, center ring. who will win?

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 09:19 AM

Xfactor, because I'll huck a rock into Barry's head from ringside.

notorious
09-10-2011, 09:20 AM
Whoa.

What led you to said webpage, Clay?

Dave Lane
09-10-2011, 09:21 AM
So was he taking the donations or what? Threw them in the air? wut??

booger
09-10-2011, 09:21 AM
I dunno what this is all about....but my popcorn is ready.

that's too bad things get to that level, for whatever reason. I don't know all the specifics about the superfans or Xfactor but never have thought they had any bad intentions from things i've read. Not a local and never met anyone so it's just opinion based on the 'net.

Barryskoolaid has seemed to me to be even more an embarrassment to human kind than that of Nick Athan. That's just another case of perception vs reality though as i don't know him either.

Seems pretty catty to me. Leave the drama to the lifetime channel. JMO

Dave Lane
09-10-2011, 09:22 AM
Xfactor, because I'll huck a rock into Barry's head from ringside.

So who's barry? and who's mult are you?

lcarus
09-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Heh, whatever happened to that Barry guy? He started his own website and I haven't seen or heard about him again.

gblowfish
09-10-2011, 09:26 AM
I actually saw this guy yesterday. I made a delivery to a customer on the way to work, and went right by Channel 4. They were out on the corner selling programs and taking donations for charity. X-Factor was one of the people taking money from motorists. There were four or five guys working different parts of the intersection. There was a band on the patio that Channel 4 has on the corner, and there were TV cameras in place for their morning show. I didn't notice if X-Factor seemed wasted, because the light was green and I drove right through. That's where the money was from in that video.

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 09:29 AM
So who's barry? and who's mult are you?

This is my first account at Chiefsplanet.

I'm not a stranger to Barry though. He's an idiot, a liar, and a self aggrandizing attention whore who fantasizes that he is the one and only 'elite' chiefs fan of the world.

I wouldn't piss on him to put out a fire. I would, however, piss on him if he was having a good time.

DaFace
09-10-2011, 09:32 AM
This is my first account at Chiefsplanet.

I'm not a stranger to Barry though. He's an idiot, a liar, and a self aggrandizing attention whore who fantasizes that he is the one and only 'elite' chiefs fan of the world.

I wouldn't piss on him to put out a fire. I would, however, piss on him if he was having a good time.

I don't have that level of animosity toward Barry, but during his brief time here, he definitely struck me as a douche. No way am I going to believe his blabber about Ty without any reasonable evidence. Ty's got his own quirks, but he's a good guy.

Dave Lane
09-10-2011, 09:39 AM
I vaguely remember him as a poster but after venturing into DC a few times, I think the level of douchieness required to attract my attention may be pretty skewed.

Count Zarth
09-10-2011, 09:40 AM
No way am I going to believe his blabber about Ty without any reasonable evidence.

Did you see the video?

CoMoChief
09-10-2011, 09:43 AM
LOL That's funny.

beach tribe
09-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Did you see the video?

Damn. It's not up anymore.

Iowanian

After reading that exchange, I hope they both share 5 gallons of Anti-freeze jungle juice.

DaFace
Did you see the video?

I watched it, but it's pretty tough to tell what the hell is going on in it.

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 09:49 AM
I vaguely remember him as a poster but after venturing into DC a few times, I think the level of douchieness required to attract my attention may be pretty skewed.

It's his stupidity, not his douchiness, that is eye-catching.

beach tribe
09-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Never mind. it's there.

wazu
09-10-2011, 09:50 AM
Did you see the video?

I watched it, and have no idea what the hell is going on in it. They act like he's raiding charity funds and keeping them for himself in full view of a big crowd with nobody taking any physical action to stop him. To me it just looks like a guy picking up a bunch of cash that has been spilled on the ground, and for all I know he stood up after he was through and handed it over to some charitable cause. Otherwise I think the video would get "real" at the point he actually tries to walk off with cash.

Count Zarth
09-10-2011, 09:51 AM
Apparently he showed up wasted, took the charity funds out of the box and "made it rain."

wazu
09-10-2011, 09:52 AM
Apparently he showed up wasted, took the charity funds out of the box and "made it rain."

If so, none of it was caught in that video. Most notable is the lack of strippers.

Bwana
09-10-2011, 09:53 AM
To me this reads: I'm sorry mommy didn't pay enough attention to little Barry when he was growing up.

beach tribe
09-10-2011, 09:53 AM
It's his stupidity, not his douchiness, that is eye-catching.

Well, hello......Ty.

Dave Lane
09-10-2011, 09:54 AM
Well, hello......Ty.

Sorry there is grammar and spelling and punctuation. Its not TY.

DaFace
09-10-2011, 09:55 AM

Even if that's 100% true, that's more "dumbass drunk" than "OMFG what a horrible person."

beach tribe
09-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Seriously? The video starts with: "Well he's caught on tape doing it."
The only thing he was caught on tape doing, is putting what appears to be about 25 bucks, back into a box.......BFD.

beach tribe
09-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Sorry there is grammar and spelling and punctuation. Its not TY.

Yeah, I thought that looked funny after I typed it. I was also just kidding.

Your sentence looks pretty funny too though.

The Bad Guy
09-10-2011, 09:58 AM

These assholes need to understand they are fans. They aren't fucking celebrities.

The only 2 normal ones I ever came across were FDE and WeirdWolf. The rest of them are about 1 short branch away from being carneys.

Barry doesn't know dick about football and XFactor, with that ridiculous outfit, looks like he's a tranny.

Fuck them both.

The Bad Guy
09-10-2011, 09:59 AM
To me this reads: I'm sorry mommy didn't pay enough attention to little Barry when he was growing up.

There's no way a female gave birth to Barry. That mother fucker was conceived in a lab.

Bwana
09-10-2011, 10:01 AM
There's no way a female gave birth to Barry. That mother ****er was conceived in a lab.

That would indeed explain a lot of things.

Iowanian
09-10-2011, 10:03 AM
There's no way a female gave birth to Barry. That mother ****er was conceived in a raider fan's anus.

fyp

DaFace
09-10-2011, 10:04 AM
These assholes need to understand they are fans. They aren't fucking celebrities.

The only 2 normal ones I ever came across were FDE and WeirdWolf. The rest of them are about 1 short branch away from being carneys.

Barry doesn't know dick about football and XFactor, with that ridiculous outfit, looks like he's a tranny.

Fuck them both.

I don't necessarily know that I agree with that. They certainly aren't national celebrities, nor would I say that they are all that well-known. However, I'd bet that, if you cruised around the parking lot of Arrowhead and showed a picture of FDE or XF, a big chunk (I'd bet 1/4th or higher) would recognize them. That's celebrity, even if it's 1) localized and 2) at a low level.

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 10:09 AM
Call him Barney. He likes that.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/Tempest420/Banners/RaiderBarney.gif

teedubya
09-10-2011, 10:12 AM
Ive had a couple go 'rounds with Barry. The guy is a blatant douche.

gblowfish
09-10-2011, 10:13 AM
This Barry Guy has his own Chiefs website here:
http://www.barryskoolaid.com/

And FDE is in this guy's masthead...I've never heard of him:
http://www.yellowfromanphotos.com/HOME.html

WilliamTheIrish
09-10-2011, 10:16 AM
They aren't celebrities in the least. I wouldn't go to them and ask advice on football. Nor would I give them a dime of money for any charity.

I do know of people who love to dress up in the manner of these two idiots, but those folks have cris crossed scars across their foreheads from botched lobotomies.

Chiefnj2
09-10-2011, 10:17 AM
Someone should be getting an immediate cease and desist letter.

MTG#10
09-10-2011, 10:19 AM
I know Barry from homeofthechiefs. Total douche to the highest degree, and doesnt know shit about football. Not a big fan of Ty or his queer-ass tights either but seems like more of a stand-up guy than that little weasel Barry...

Chocolate Hog
09-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Theres no way Barry wasn't addicted to meth.

The Bad Guy
09-10-2011, 10:20 AM
I don't necessarily know that I agree with that. They certainly aren't national celebrities, nor would I say that they are all that well-known. However, I'd bet that, if you cruised around the parking lot of Arrowhead and showed a picture of FDE or XF, a big chunk (I'd bet 1/4th or higher) would recognize them. That's celebrity, even if it's 1) localized and 2) at a low level.

Your definition of celebrity is far different than mine.

gblowfish
09-10-2011, 10:21 AM
I guess just like anything else, when it comes to "superfans" there's good ones and bad ones.

Everything I've heard about Monty "Arrowman" Short is that he's a good dude. And we all know Stevie Ray "FDE" is a top notch dude and genuine nice guy.

There's bound to be the other side of the coin. That's just the way it is.

Guru
09-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Forgive me but who the hell is Barry?

Saulbadguy
09-10-2011, 10:22 AM
I don't get it.

MTG#10
09-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Theres no way Barry isn't addicted to meth.

FYP

wazu
09-10-2011, 10:24 AM
They aren't celebrities in the least. I wouldn't go to them and ask advice on football. Nor would I give them a dime of money for any charity.

I do know of people who love to dress up in the manner of these two idiots, but those folks have cris crossed scars across their foreheads from botched lobotomies.

They are absolutely celebrities in their home towns. Some of these types are national celebrities like Fireman Ed and Barrel Man (RIP). Celebrity doesn't mean you respect them. It just means most people recognize them. X-Factor is possibly the most recognizable of the group in KC today, like him or not.

My favorite was always Belly Boy, but seems like he is a rare sighting nowadays.

Chocolate Hog
09-10-2011, 10:25 AM
FYP

Whoops sorry I'm working on a few hours of sleep. I promise I wasn't smoking meth with Barry.

booger
i think it's very possible barry was hatched after Ross Perot butt****ed that bald squirrel

wazu
Forgive me but who the hell is Barry?

Was wondering the same thing.

gblowfish
09-10-2011, 10:28 AM
It's also mildly amusing that these guys are turning on each other publicly, the day before opening day.

DaFace
09-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Your definition of celebrity is far different than mine.

To me, celebrity is a scale, not a definition. If you are someone who is known by a far higher number of people than the average person, you are a celebrity. Now, how MUCH of a celebrity depends on a lot of other things. While Tom Hanks > Zach Galifinakis > Sly James > X-Factor in terms of celebrities, they're all celebrities to some degree.

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 10:29 AM
This has really grown to a Barney hate thread.

You guys are really growing on me. :D

DaFace
09-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Was wondering the same thing.

BarrysKOOLAID. He posted here for a while. Hasn't been on since January, though.

beach tribe
09-10-2011, 10:31 AM
This Barry Guy has his own Chiefs website here:
http://www.barryskoolaid.com/

And FDE is in this guy's masthead...I've never heard of him:
http://www.yellowfromanphotos.com/HOME.html

OMG. I just watched the video of Barry sharing his little training camp story.
I've never met him, but I can tell from that video, I probably couldn't stand him for more than 10 mins. Uberdouche.

gblowfish
09-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Barry seems to be a little over-connected with the whole social media thing. He probably tweets the results of his daily constitutional...

booger
09-10-2011, 10:33 AM
I've never met him, but I can tell from that video, I probably couldn't stand him for more than 10 mins. Uberdouche.

i bet he gets beat a lot w/ a fly swatter

Chocolate Hog
09-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Check out this gem: http://www.barryskoolaid.com/2011/08/07/barryskoolaid-random-thought-from-camp-today/

Notice the room is dark and he's still wearing sun glasses and doing some sort of incoherent rambling.

ElGringo
09-10-2011, 10:35 AM
I have no idea what is going on in the video, and have a very brief knowledge of who barry is. Unless I hear something from someone I remotely recognize (i.e. FDE) I figure it is just someone saying something...take it with a grain of salt.

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 10:40 AM
Barry seems to be a little over-connected with the whole social media thing. He probably tweets the results of his daily constitutional...

Barry is an attention whore. He's compared himself to Salvador Dali, who had a god complex.

Except Dali was... what's the word?

Talented.

Guru
09-10-2011, 10:41 AM
BarrysKOOLAID. He posted here for a while. Hasn't been on since January, though.

Doesn't really answer my question. I went to that site and still have no idea who the hell he is.

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 10:42 AM
Doesn't really answer my question. I went to that site and still have no idea who the hell he is.

He's just a message board troll who developed a cult of personality for being the biggest fucking homer who ever lived.

He parlayed that into a website and has built on it.

Nothing more... he's a message board troll. That's it.

Fish
09-10-2011, 10:44 AM
Barryskoolaid in an embarrassment to the Chiefs....

mnchiefsguy
09-10-2011, 10:50 AM
I noticed that Barry has several videos on his site from Red Tribe Cinema...isn't Clayton's project. That would make him a dick in my book if he is ripping off other folks videos, but I might be mistaken.

munkey
09-10-2011, 10:50 AM

Agreed....Kinda creepy in a way...

I'm sure every team has a few :thailor: 's though :shake:

Count Zarth
09-10-2011, 10:51 AM
I noticed that Barry has several videos on his site from Red Tribe Cinema...isn't Clayton's project. That would make him a dick in my book if he is ripping off other folks videos, but I might be mistaken.

He posts a lot of stuff there. It's like any other blog.

mnchiefsguy
09-10-2011, 10:55 AM
He posts a lot of stuff there. It's like any other blog.

Cool. The facebook video is not up, so I will take others word that X-factor was not stealing from a charity. Interesting drama though, I am sure there will be more developments.

Sure-Oz
09-10-2011, 10:59 AM
This guy put way too much thought into a random fan

re:the barry video

tomahawk kid
09-10-2011, 11:06 AM
These assholes need to understand they are fans. They aren't ****ing celebrities.

**** them both.

This times eleventy billion.

Sick of the attention whore act..

jspchief
09-10-2011, 11:08 AM
So what makes Barry a "superfan"? What's his costume?

DA_T_84
09-10-2011, 11:12 AM
So, Barry does suck, yes.

But I know for a fact that "X-Factor" has multiple, multiple DUI's.

If someone told me he was drunk, I would certainly believe them.

tomahawk kid
09-10-2011, 11:14 AM
So, Barry does suck, yes.

But I know for a fact that "X-Factor" has multiple, multiple DUI's.

If someone told me he was drunk, I would certainly believe them.

You got X all wrong man. It's all about the kids......and charity.....no really.....it is.

booger
09-10-2011, 11:17 AM
So what makes Barry a "superfan"? What's his costume?

i'm guessing crackhead

Bwana
09-10-2011, 11:20 AM

And from everything I'm gathering so far, to his parents as well.

DA_T_84
09-10-2011, 11:21 AM
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=235508

You'd be a lot cooler if you didn't have multiple DUI's.

Drunk driving kills people, brah.

Its more like the Dos Equis Factor.

We all make mistakes, you are right thank god i never hurt anyone, learned my lesson, payed my debt back to society and I guarenttee it wont ever happen again. I learn from my mistakes, if i do drink I always have a DD, if not guess what I don't drink.

bluehawkdoc
09-10-2011, 11:25 AM

I bet his mom is pissed that he is shooting video again from her basement...

Bacon Cheeseburger
09-10-2011, 11:27 AM
Barry needs to go back to 3rd grade and learn basic spelling and grammar.

booger
09-10-2011, 11:34 AM
from this point forward he shall be known as crackfactor

WhiteWhale
09-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Barry needs to go back to 3rd grade and learn basic spelling and grammar.

That's the new improved Barry.

3 years ago it was like a monkey with a typewriter.

Phobia
09-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Ty was/is a drunk. So what? So are a lot of other people out in the parking lot on Sundays. I don't have any idea who Barry is but that post on Superfans' website is bush league. That video don't show anything but Ty and Retro-fan picking up money. If Ty "made it rain" it was for entertainment value and to encourage donations, I presume. I've no doubt that money made to where it was supposed to go.

FAX
09-10-2011, 11:44 AM
I have to go with Mr. xfactor on this deal. Since Mr. BarrysKOOLAID can obviously see in the dark, it could be close ...

Nevertheless, in the final analysis, you cannot kill Mr. xfactor. Any and all blows to the noggin do zero damage on account of the giant, spongy, triangle he wears on his head.

FAX

Count Zarth
09-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Oh my.

‎"Ty Rowton" Quite on his wall --"I will such this once,friends block Barry Perino. He is an anthist,political Nazi,who isn't a Chiefs fan,like he wants u to believe. He is permentally blocked,unfriended. Google search Ty Rowton Xfactor and then call me a liar.. who needs friends with so many enemies and now he has teamed up with my evil babies momma--"

DaFace
09-10-2011, 11:45 AM
I have to go with Mr. xfactor on this deal. Since Mr. BarrysKOOLAID can obviously see in the dark, it could be close ...

Nevertheless, in the final analysis, you cannot kill Mr. xfactor. Any and all blows to the noggin do zero damage on account of the giant, spongy, triangle he wears on his head.

FAX

Hey there, stranger. Glad to see you're still among the living. :)

booger
09-10-2011, 11:46 AM
^ cushionfactor

FAX
09-10-2011, 11:47 AM
Hey there, stranger. Glad to see you're still among the living. :)

Ever grateful, Mr. DaFace.

It's good to see you, as well. Although, I can't really see you ... in fact, I don't even know what you look like. I need spy birds, maybe.

FAX

nstygma
09-10-2011, 11:47 AM

It's good to see you, as well. Although, I can't really see you ... in fact, I don't even know what you look like. I need spy birds, maybe.

FAX
i always thought his avatar was his pic

FAX
09-10-2011, 11:48 AM
i always thought his avatar was his pic

Really? I had no idea.

I use "at work" mode, so I cannot view things like avatars and sig things like normal people.

FAX

Hydrae
09-10-2011, 11:49 AM

FAX

No, no, not the birds!

Good to see you, been wondering if you had deserted us.

Ace Gunner
09-10-2011, 11:49 AM
somebody call springer's producer. better yet, we should rent a ring and put em in it for $$$..

DaFace
09-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Really? I had no idea.

I use "at work" mode, so I cannot view things like avatars and sig things like normal people.

FAX

I'm somewhere in this pic. You're welcome.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/header/tailgate2010.gif

FAX
09-10-2011, 11:52 AM
No, no, not the birds!

Good to see you, been wondering if you had deserted us.

Thanks, Mr. Hydrae.

I've been busy trying to chase down Mr. BarrysKOOLAID and cleverly destroy his self-esteem through the use of a new attack I have invented that combines the crippling power of the noogie with the disabling effect of the wedgie. I call it the "Noodgie".

FAX

nstygma
09-10-2011, 11:53 AM
I'm somewhere in this pic. You're welcome.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/header/tailgate2010.gifhmmm since you live in Colorado, you must be the guy with the huge beard!

L.A. Chieffan
09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
its probably all over a bitch....

MIAdragon
09-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Thanks, Mr. Hydrae.

I've been busy trying to chase down Mr. BarrysKOOLAID and cleverly destroy his self-esteem through the use of a new attack I have invented that combines the crippling power of the noogie with the disabling effect of the wedgie. I call it the "Noodgie".

FAX

Welcome home Mr. Fax.

nstygma
09-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Thanks, Mr. Hydrae.

FAX
if he's still got that silly grin on his piehole, you could finish him off with a "Woogie" attack
http://i.imgur.com/Omsbq.jpg

Bwana
09-10-2011, 12:01 PM

FAX

FAX, it's great to see you back in the house, bud!

Rams Fan
09-10-2011, 12:04 PM
It's a pleasure to see that you are back, Mr. FAX.

Calcountry
09-10-2011, 12:08 PM
There's no way a female gave birth to Barry. That mother ****er was conceived in a lab.LMAO

Count Zarth
09-10-2011, 12:10 PM
There is an accusation being made that X-Factor was using charity money to pay his child support. Just throwing that out there.

Short Leash Hootie
09-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Ty was/is a drunk. So what? So are a lot of other people out in the parking lot on Sundays. I don't have any idea who Barry is but that post on Superfans' website is bush league. That video don't show anything but Ty and Retro-fan picking up money. If Ty "made it rain" it was for entertainment value and to encourage donations, I presume. I've no doubt that money made to where it was supposed to go.

You talking about bush league posts on message boards huh??

Chiefnj2
09-10-2011, 12:48 PM
There is an accusation being made that X-Factor was using charity money to pay his child support. Just throwing that out there.

You love stirring the pot.

Brock
09-10-2011, 12:50 PM
Hope things get better for you, xfactor. Alcohol is a hell of a drug.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-10-2011, 01:10 PM
Hmm, believe X-Factor or believe Go Cheap's snide insinuations.

that's an easy choice.

stevieray
09-10-2011, 01:55 PM
no way he stole money. I've done that event for the last five years.

...has he showed up buzzed at games...sometimes..but he's been confronted about it, and knows not come around me if he's in that state...

...is he a little goofy...hell yea...but he's mostly harmless...just trying to have a good time.

...as Arrowman (class act) said many moons ago, Chiefs fans biggest enemies are other Chiefs fans.

Rams Fan
09-10-2011, 01:56 PM

...has he showed up buzzed at games...sometimes..but he's been confronted about it, and knows not come around me if he's in that state...

...is he a little goofy...hell yea...but he's harmless.

What happened to the website?

stevieray
09-10-2011, 02:02 PM
What happened to the website?

????

Pestilence
09-10-2011, 02:04 PM
BarrysKoolaid is the biggest douche that I've ever seen. His website is horrible. His videos are horrible. Fuck him.

Rams Fan
09-10-2011, 02:16 PM
????

?

stevieray
09-10-2011, 02:21 PM

?

no clue, I'm only familiar with the original site.

stevieray
09-10-2011, 02:23 PM
...wait a minute...I'm not a celebrity?

:( LMAO

The Bad Guy
09-10-2011, 02:27 PM

...is he a little goofy...hell yea...but he's mostly harmless...just trying to have a good time.

...as Arrowman (class act) said many moons ago, Chiefs fans biggest enemies are other Chiefs fans.

I could care less if he likes to drink. As long as he's not interacting with kids drunk, or driving, it shouldn't matter to anyone.

I also agree with the last statement. This fanbase is always at each other's throats.

stevieray
09-10-2011, 02:40 PM
I could care less if he likes to drink. As long as he's not interacting with kids drunk, or driving, it shouldn't matter to anyone.

:clap:

ChiefsNow
09-10-2011, 02:42 PM
http://scottcity.info/people/whos-where/139-qthe-x-factorq-ty-rowton-class-of-1993.html

Did Xfactor start Superfans ? Is he being sabotaged here by Barry ?

Guru
09-10-2011, 02:56 PM
I don't believe for a minute that Ty was trying to take that money. The camerman was just trying to make the video fit the image he wanted.

ChiefsNow
09-10-2011, 03:10 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=126929

bump

nstygma
09-10-2011, 07:13 PM
http://scottcity.info/people/whos-where/139-qthe-x-factorq-ty-rowton-class-of-1993.html

Did Xfactor start Superfans ? Is he being sabotaged here by Barry ?

looks like ty didn't pay his godaddy renewal so barry bought it and set up his own site.

Simply Red
09-10-2011, 07:27 PM
It's funny how certain circles know Barry and others such as 'Dru' -- and how these folks got known ELSEWHERE, yet they're known on CP too. I never knew Dru or Barry other than here, but everyone else knows them from Tailgates and stuff, I guess.

Simply Red
09-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Hope things get better for you, xfactor. Alcohol is a hell of a drug.

this.

ChiefsNow
09-10-2011, 07:39 PM
If he took over the site and attacked him with his own site, that is really fucked up.

KCSUPERFANS.COM WHOIS
Updated: 1 second ago
Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Visit: http://namecheap.com

Domain name: kcsuperfans.com

Registrant Contact:
WhoisGuard
WhoisGuard Protected ()

Fax:
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90064
US

Administrative Contact:
WhoisGuard
WhoisGuard Protected (@whoisguard.com)
+1.6613102107
Fax: +1.6613102107
Los Angeles, CA 90064
US

Technical Contact:
WhoisGuard
+1.6613102107
Los Angeles, CA 90064
US

Name Servers:
ns1.ixlhost.com
ns2.ixlhost.com

Creation date: 18 Jan 2005 15:42:00
Expiration date: 18 Jan 2013 15:42:00

Information Updated: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 01:30:12

BigRedChief
09-10-2011, 07:42 PM

...as Arrowman (class act) said many moons ago, Chiefs fans biggest enemies are other Chiefs fans.I've known Ty for over 10 years. We not only tailgated together at games but worked Charity events together, spent time together at Chiefs radio shows around town. So, I think I know him a little better than most on this board.

If he is drinking too much thats none of our business as long as he's not getting behind the whell of a car.

His costume is gay? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

A celebrity> Local, sure. Most Chief fans recognize the outfit from TV. Isn't he in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.

I don't believer for a second that he is stealing money from charities.

BryanBusby
09-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Seems like a lot of shit being thrown against the wall to see what sticks.

barryskoolaid is a literal retard

BmoreBills
09-10-2011, 07:54 PM
I've known Ty for over 10 years. We not only tailgated together at games but worked Charity events together, spent time together at Chiefs radio shows around town. So, I think I know him a little better than most on this board.

I don't believer for a second that he is stealing money from charities.

I have absolutely no angle in this, but he could be sued for libel, because accusing someone of theft without proof in print is libel.

Simply Red
09-10-2011, 07:57 PM
barryskoolaid is a literal retard

I know nothing about Barry, aside from his bi-annual post here, on CP.

Where or for what else is he known for? Which medium?

Simply Red
09-10-2011, 07:58 PM
I have absolutely no angle in this, but he could be sued for libel, because accusing someone of theft without proof in print is libel.

It'd be funny to be in that courtroom

Gonzo
09-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Man if those two got onto a written argument, 3rd grade grammar teachers would start having seizures.

Buck
09-10-2011, 08:07 PM
We made a parody video of Barry at the Bash last year. Don't know where it's posted.

burt
09-11-2011, 07:46 AM
If he took over the site and attacked him with his own site, that is really fucked up.

KCSUPERFANS.COM WHOIS
Updated: 1 second ago
Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Visit: http://namecheap.com

Domain name: kcsuperfans.com

Registrant Contact:
WhoisGuard
WhoisGuard Protected ()

Fax: 11400 W. Olympic Blvd. Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90064
US

Administrative Contact:
WhoisGuard
+1.6613102107
Los Angeles, CA 90064
US

Technical Contact:
WhoisGuard
+1.6613102107
Los Angeles, CA 90064
US

Name Servers:
ns1.ixlhost.com
ns2.ixlhost.com

Creation date: 18 Jan 2005 15:42:00
Expiration date: 18 Jan 2013 15:42:00

Information Updated: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 01:30:12

so this is where Fax has been hiding!

burt
09-11-2011, 07:47 AM

I also agree with the last statement. This fanbase is always at each other's throats.

Well fuck you.

jk

Mr. Flopnuts
09-11-2011, 08:07 AM
We made a parody video of Barry at the Bash last year. Don't know where it's posted.

EXECUTIVE OF THE FUCKING DECADE, BITCH!!!!!