PDA

View Full Version : News Welcome back FAX!

DA_T_84
09-10-2011, 01:08 PM
One of CP's best posters has come out of hiding. Let's all celebrate this joyous occasion with lively discourse.

|Zach|
09-10-2011, 01:09 PM
For the 12th time.

Trevo_410
09-10-2011, 01:12 PM
http://www.greenandsave.com/files/greenoffice/teaser_img/Office%20Internet%20Fax.jpg

DaFace
09-10-2011, 01:13 PM
For the 12th time.

Heh...no kidding. For all we know, he may be gone for another six months already.

DeezNutz
09-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Who?

DA_T_84
09-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Who?

MIKE JONES

Rams Fan
09-10-2011, 01:16 PM
MIKE JONES

1999!

DeezNutz
09-10-2011, 01:18 PM
MIKE JONES

Ima stay the same.

QuikSsurfer
09-10-2011, 01:25 PM
For the 12th time.

Yup..
Still, he's a good poster and some what important member of this board -- you're just a big asshole, ya know?

:D

QuikSsurfer
09-10-2011, 01:30 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/2gxhez7.jpg

pr_capone
09-10-2011, 01:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fTHso.gif

cabletech94
09-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Who?

exactly!!!

LMAO

FAX
09-10-2011, 02:16 PM
For the 12th time.

As a great and wise man once said, Mr. |Zach| ...

"In life, it matters not how many times you log off, but how many times you stare into the sky and notice a cloud formation that looks remarkably similar to a giant, fuzzy tittah complete with nipplage and, as the day wears on, you become increasingly concerned that the giant, fuzzy tittah is following you around and may eventually lower itself near the ground and become a sort of giant, fuzzy, tittah fog which, in and of itself, isn't necessarily bad until you lose visibility while driving and run your automobile into the river and drown."

FAX

Fritz88
09-10-2011, 02:19 PM
You were missed bratha. Jamaal needs more carries
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRichard
09-10-2011, 02:20 PM

"In life, it matters not how many times you log off, but how many times you stare into the sky and notice a cloud formation that looks remarkably similar to a giant, fuzzy tittah complete with nipplage and, as the day wears on, you become increasingly concerned that the giant, fuzzy tittah is following you around and may eventually lower itself near the ground and become a sort of giant, fuzzy, tittah fog which, in and of itself, isn't necessarily bad until you lose visibility while driving and run your automobile into the river and drown."

FAX

I think you need to start letting everyone know when you are going to be gone for a while. Everyone starts freakin out.

Dayze
09-10-2011, 02:21 PM

FAX

i was just thinking the EXACT same thing.

4th and Long

FAX

I can't follow that. ROFL

I'll just say welcome back (again) FAX.

I'm having deja vu.
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Alex's Wins
I look forward to him getting butthurt and running off again.

FAX
09-10-2011, 02:27 PM
I look forward to him getting butthurt and running off again.

This is no time for bitter comments and meaningless fabrications, Mr. GoChiefs.

This is a time for great celebration and using those magic marker things to draw up the fullback sweep right on the belly of a Venezuelan lesbian.

FAX

4th and Long
09-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Can we use a Brazilian lesbian instead?
Posted via Mobile Device

Count Alex's Wins
09-10-2011, 02:34 PM
This is no time for bitter comments and meaningless fabrications, Mr. GoChiefs.

This is a time for great celebration and using those magic marker things to draw up the fullback sweep right on the belly of a Venezuelan lesbian.

FAX

I can't stay mad at you, Mr. FAX.

Hold me.

milkman
09-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Welcome back Mr. Fax.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-10-2011, 02:41 PM
I can't stay mad at you, Mr. FAX.

Hold me.

NSFW

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d-ELnDPmI8w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FAX
09-10-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm kinda thinking, should we elect to use a Brazilian lesbian, that we have to change the play ... maybe some kind of jump pass to the slot receiver.

We cannot, however, lose sight of the main objective which is to replace those little, plastic, arm band things that the quarterback wears with voluptuous, nude brunettes who run the plays in.

FAX

FAX
09-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Meanwhile, on the subject of football ... how do we stack up against the Bills? Any favorable match-ups available to us? They (the Bills) seem to have improved their team ... at least on paper.

I kind of like our D vs their D. Offensively, I have no clue. Perhaps Muir (sp?) will pull out some of those awesome plays that were successful for him back in the '30s.

FAX

DaFace
09-10-2011, 02:56 PM
I do wonder, Mr. FAX (if you don't mind responding anyway):

When you disappear, is it primarily driven by 1) suddenly being busy in other aspects of your life, 2) irritation with some aspect of the Planet experience that drives you to take a break, 3) capture by Ugandan terrorists, 4) brief incarceration, or 5) some other set of circumstances? An acceptable other option would be 6) none of your friggen business, Mr. DaFace, so STFD and STFU.

DeezNutz
09-10-2011, 03:06 PM
Perhaps Muir (sp?) will pull out some of those awesome plays that were successful for him back in the '30s.

FAX

Which should be particularly interesting, since he was coordinating defenses at that time.

FAX
09-10-2011, 03:11 PM

When you disappear, is it primarily driven by 1) suddenly being busy in other aspects of your life, 2) irritation with some aspect of the Planet experience that drives you to take a break, 3) capture by Ugandan terrorists, 4) brief incarceration, or 5) some other set of circumstances?

It's just life things, Mr. DaFace. In this particular case, I have been busy recording a batch of new material (I have a new publisher). The situation was complicated by the fact that I started using ProTools to prepare the songs prior to going into studio so as to make it easier for the musician people dudes to understand what there were supposed to do when they whack stuff or pluck stuff or strum stuff and stuff.

Anyhow, I was unfamiliar with ProTools and it took awhile to figure things out. Once I got into it, however, I got really absorbed and fascinated by all the things the software allows you to do ... when you have the proper plug-ins and all, I mean. That's when I decided to write a concept album about how the solar system is really just a big atom ... or vice versa ... depending upon your interpretation of the word, "big".

FAX

stevieray
09-10-2011, 03:13 PM
been jammim to sonny boy williamson..for some reason made me think of you.

man, I really love the blues.

FAX
09-10-2011, 03:28 PM
been jammim to sonny boy williamson..for some reason made me think of you.

man, I really love the blues.

You mean the harmonica player guy, Mr. stevieray?

You know, it's kind of sad that people don't use the harmonica in music as much as they used to. Makes you wonder if things would be different if Leroy Gloins hadn't electrocuted himself and half the stage hands when the enormous amount of spittle he generated caused the sound system to overload at that Milwaukee concert.

FAX

Gonzo
09-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Fax reminds me of Jenny from Forrest Gump. I guess that would make him a heroin using slut and us a bunch of retards, huh?

stevieray
09-10-2011, 03:37 PM
You mean the harmonica player guy, Mr. stevieray?

You know, it's kind of sad that people don't use the harmonica in music as much as they used to.
FAX

yes sir....and i hear you..Ive been playing....jerry boogie mccain is another fav...that guy makes a harp sound like a damn guitar...

and yeah, welcome back, man.

Hog Farmer
09-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Fax is underrated !

chasedude
09-10-2011, 03:42 PM
I have a hard time keeping track of people coming and going from my house, even less here.

Anyways... WB Mr. Fax.

greg63
09-10-2011, 03:52 PM
Wait! FAX was gone????

seclark
09-10-2011, 04:15 PM
fuzzy tittah complete with nipplage
FAX

no wiser words spoken.
the bar has been raised.
sec

DaFace
09-10-2011, 04:31 PM
It's just life things, Mr. DaFace. In this particular case, I have been busy recording a batch of new material (I have a new publisher). The situation was complicated by the fact that I started using ProTools to prepare the songs prior to going into studio so as to make it easier for the musician people dudes to understand what there were supposed to do when they whack stuff or pluck stuff or strum stuff and stuff.

Anyhow, I was unfamiliar with ProTools and it took awhile to figure things out. Once I got into it, however, I got really absorbed and fascinated by all the things the software allows you to do ... when you have the proper plug-ins and all, I mean. That's when I decided to write a concept album about how the solar system is really just a big atom ... or vice versa ... depending upon your interpretation of the word, "big".

FAX

Cool. Well, glad you're back, though honestly all of that sounds far more productive than hanging around this place. :)

SNR
09-10-2011, 06:22 PM

When you disappear, is it primarily driven by 1) suddenly being busy in other aspects of your life, 2) irritation with some aspect of the Planet experience that drives you to take a break, 3) capture by Ugandan terrorists, 4) brief incarceration, or 5) some other set of circumstances? An acceptable other option would be 6) none of your friggen business, Mr. DaFace, so STFD and STFU.7) Shitty mods

Mr. Flopnuts
09-10-2011, 07:19 PM
I always laugh when he says Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. Every time.

Bill Parcells
09-10-2011, 07:29 PM
I always laugh when he says Mr. Mr. Flopnuts. Every time.

You too? ROFL