PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs This is Haley's fault

Sam Hall
09-11-2011, 01:31 PM
Nice preseason strategy, asshole. If this continues, maybe it will be time to make Bill Cowher an offer he can't refuse. At least Cowher isn't a pussy.

Bacon Cheeseburger
09-11-2011, 01:33 PM
No, it's the fault of the dumbfuck who hired him because there was no one else left after dragging his fucking feet for three fucking weeks.

-King-
09-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Cowher sucks shit also. 1 superbowl win in the most controversial superbowl of late. No thanks.

the Talking Can
09-11-2011, 01:35 PM
it is

it's also pioli's fault for acquiring cassel

The God Hypothesis
09-11-2011, 01:35 PM
No, it's the fault of the dumb**** who hired him because there was no one else left after dragging his ****ing feet for three ****ing weeks.

QFT

milkman
09-11-2011, 01:43 PM
No, it's the fault of the dumb**** who hired him because there was no one else left after dragging his ****ing feet for three ****ing weeks.

If you're going that way, then blame Clark Hunt because he asked Pioli to give Herman fucking Edwards a fair evaluation before firing him.

notorious
09-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Fuck everything right now.

Bacon Cheeseburger
09-11-2011, 01:45 PM
If you're going that way, then blame Clark Hunt because he asked Pioli to give Herman fucking Edwards a fair evaluation before firing him.
Fair enough, fuck that soccer-loving midget as well.

KCChiefsFan88
09-11-2011, 01:47 PM
Of course this is Haley's fault. After one 10-6 season he thought he was the second coming of Bill Walsh/ Vince Lombardi/ Bill Belicheck. He thought he had this GRAND PLAN in place.

Everything he's done since the end of the lockout has been wreckless. The approach to the preseason, the approach to practices, putting a 35 year NFL assistant coach with zero experience calling plays as his offensive coordinator... then setting up an insane system for getting the plays down to Cassel.

This is all on Haley.

Sam Hall
09-11-2011, 02:33 PM
Cowher sucks shit also. 1 superbowl win in the most controversial superbowl of late. No thanks.

We need a coach who knows something about successful, smash mouth offense and defense. Bill Cowher is that coach. This team needs more discipline and a better direction from the start of camp.

FAX
09-11-2011, 02:35 PM
We'll be okay. We just over-innovated for awhile there. That's all.

FAX

Bowser
09-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Not saying any statement in this thread is untrue, but....

I wonder if Patriot fans were like this after that 36-0 opening day loss to the Bills a few years ago....

the Talking Can
09-11-2011, 02:38 PM

I wonder if Patriot fans were like this after that 36-0 opening day loss to the Bills a few years ago....

do you really wonder what the fans with a hall of fame QB thought in comparison to chiefs fans?

really?

DeezNutz
09-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Fair enough, **** that soccer-loving midget as well.

LMAO

Chocolate Hog
If you're going that way, then blame Clark Hunt because he asked Pioli to give Herman ****ing Edwards a fair evaluation before firing him.

To be fair Haley did't give a 2nd round pick for this abortion.

Bowser
do you really wonder what the fans with a hall of fame QB thought in comparison to chiefs fans?

really?

Back before Brady was a HoF QB, mind you....

Fish
09-11-2011, 02:41 PM
LOL... guys that think this is different than normal......

Bowser
Back before Brady was a HoF QB, mind you....

2003, to be exact. But you get what I'm saying.

Chocolate Hog

Again it's more than just 1 game.

Oakland I think we scored 10 points and got our shit pushed in.

Baltimore we scored 7 and got our shit pushed in.

All the problems we saw today are the same ones we saw at the end of last year.

Bowser
09-11-2011, 02:42 PM

Agreed. This team lookd meek, for lack of a better term, but offensively and defensively.

KCChiefsFan88
09-11-2011, 02:44 PM

The Chiefs have been outscored 102-24 in their past three games that have counted (regular season/postseason).

milkman
09-11-2011, 02:44 PM
Agreed. This team lookd meek, for lack of a better term, but offensively and defensively.

I really hated Crennel's game plan today.

It was a very passive defense he trotted out there from the start.

Bowser
09-11-2011, 02:45 PM

ANd it looked to me that he never once tried to adjust. Just plain awful.

the Talking Can
09-11-2011, 02:46 PM
2003, to be exact. But you get what I'm saying.

you mean how did patriots fans feel about the world champions compared to how we feel about a bunch of clowns?

Chocolate Hog

His hands are tied. We fucking suck over the middle of the field and this wasn't addressed. Sabby pissateli fucking sucks how can the GM of the millenium not see this?

milkman
ANd it looked to me that he never once tried to adjust. Just plain awful.

Did Houston even rush Fitzpatrick once today?

Everytime I looked up, he seemed to be in pass coverage.

milkman
09-11-2011, 02:48 PM
His hands are tied. We ****ing suck over the middle of the field and this wasn't addressed. Sabby pissateli ****ing sucks how can the GM of the millenium not see this?

I don't care how good or bad your secondary is.

If you don't get pressure on the QB, you're going to be beaten.

3 man rush ain't going to get it done.

Chocolate Hog
09-11-2011, 02:50 PM

We were getting pressure on Flaaco and they still tore us up. We have to get better over the middle this is an absolute fact.

tk13
09-11-2011, 02:50 PM

Mike Vrabel never would have stood for this.

milkman
09-11-2011, 02:53 PM
We were getting pressure on Flaaco and they still tore us up. We have to get better over the middle this is an absolute fact.

I'm not saying send the house.

Just send 4.

We kept sending only 3 on big plays.

We showed we could get pressure with just 4 in the preseason, but we rarely sent 4 today.

Bowser
09-11-2011, 02:55 PM
you mean how did patriots fans feel about the world champions compared to how we feel about a bunch of clowns?

Ok, I yield. I was going to say how we won the division last year, but I even laughed at my own response.

FAX
09-11-2011, 03:00 PM

Very passive. Personally, I don't think that's the best use of our talent, either. Talent-wise, I think we're built to attack. I know we didn't have a ton of film to analyze being the first game and all, but clearly we should have adjusted out of that defensive strategy early on.

Not only that, but it was obvious that the defensive backfield had frequent trouble figuring out what play was called and getting themselves properly aligned. One has to wonder if Berry's absence had something to do with that particular difficulty.

FAX

chiefzilla1501
09-11-2011, 03:02 PM
A lot of this mess is because of some major personnel mistakes on Pioli's part.

But Haley's inability to work with Offensive Coordinators forced us into this joke of an offensive system behind a joke of an Offensive Coordinator. And his patty cake approach to the preseason left the Chiefs ridiculously unprepared for the regular season--and despite his claim that this was to make sure players stayed fresh, the Bills looked to be in great shape by the end of the game and the Chiefs were gassed (from an injury standpoint, getting gassed in games is usually when you make mistakes that get you injured).

So yeah, I really like Haley. But he's made some really critical mistakes that cost us at least one game if not more. I'm sorry, but I find it very hard to believe that a well-conditioned, well-prepared team couldn't have at least made this team somewhat palatable to watch.

the Talking Can
09-11-2011, 03:04 PM
we have no identity on either side of the ball

you need to identify something you do well, and build off that....on offense, it should be your QB but for us it is Charles...who we use in bizarre sporadic rotations...on defense, i got nothing...

Micjones
09-11-2011, 03:09 PM

Back in 2003?

You mean the Bills team that had:
Travis Henry, Eric Moulds, Lawyer Milloy, London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes, Nate Clements, Antoine Winfield, Jeff Posey and Sam Adams?

Um...something tells me THIS Buffalo team is INFINITELY inferior to that one.