PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Stanzi......

ThatRaceCardGuy
09-11-2011, 02:39 PM
He can't do any worse then Crappple...put him in Haley !!!!

Deberg_1990
09-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Hes inactive today

Okie_Apparition
09-11-2011, 04:24 PM
Lean that playbook young man
they'll be chanting your name

Bewbies
09-11-2011, 04:25 PM
How many QB's in the history of the NFL have averaged less than 4 yards per pass play?

lcarus
09-11-2011, 04:27 PM
How many QB's in the history of the NFL have averaged less than 4 yards per pass play?

I have a brother. He's about 5'8" and weighs a buck fifty. But he's smart and has a pretty good arm. I'm pretty sure he could come in and throw checkdowns all game....and he'd do it for about 30k a year.

ChiefsNow
09-11-2011, 04:27 PM
I am starting to think we just as well start Stanzi now too.
He just as well get initiated this year.

DeezNutz
09-11-2011, 04:29 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=7898597&postcount=793

KC2004
09-11-2011, 04:33 PM
I am starting to think we just as well start Stanzi now too.
He just as well get initiated this year.

Probably be more exciting then watching Casshole dink and dunk.

tk13
09-11-2011, 04:34 PM
Probably be more exciting then watching Casshole dink and dunk.

If they put Stanzi in there next week we'd probably run the ball 60 times and pass it about 5.

Bewbies
09-11-2011, 04:35 PM
If they put Stanzi in there next week we'd probably run the ball 60 times and pass it about 5.

We could lose by 100 and I would still be happy.

aturnis
09-11-2011, 04:37 PM

For 250yds. and 5 TD's!

lcarus
09-11-2011, 04:37 PM
At first I thought it would be stupid to start Stanzi, but now I say **** it. Cassel obviously isn't taking us anywhere. He reached his ceiling last year with the shit schedule we had. Nowhere left to go but way down. Let's see if Dick Stanzi can make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

Dayze
09-11-2011, 04:39 PM
shhhhhh!

you might damage Matty's confidence

KC2004
09-11-2011, 04:40 PM
http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss273/dbbergen/cprinters_failure.jpg

smittysbar
09-11-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm ready

Guru
09-11-2011, 04:55 PM
Hes inactive today

Which made no sense to me at all. When your starter has a cracked rib I would think you would want both your backups available.

lcarus
09-11-2011, 04:59 PM
Which made no sense to me at all. When your starter has a cracked rib I would think you would want both your backups available.

Yeah I watched the whole second half just to see if there was a glimmer of a chance Stanzi would come in. Guess the joke's on me.

Okie_Apparition
09-11-2011, 05:05 PM
The Matty Slight is flowing easily

rico
09-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Long time lurker, but poster noobtricious.

So...... why was Stanzi inactive? Is he hurt or not considered a serious contender for the #2 spot at the moment? I have heard rumors that he has sore ribs (no I am not confusing him with noodle-arm Casserole).

jspchief
09-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Which made no sense to me at all. When your starter has a cracked rib I would think you would want both your backups available.Isn't the 3rd QB technically still available if the first 2 go down?

rico
09-11-2011, 09:23 PM
Btw, heard the rumors from Hawkeye fans who very well COULD BE confusing him with Cass.

SNR
09-11-2011, 09:27 PM
If they put Stanzi in there next week we'd probably run the ball 60 times and pass it about 5.Running is what made us successful last year. If we started doing that we'd probably win more games.

BRING ON STANZI!

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-11-2011, 09:45 PM
http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss273/dbbergen/cprinters_failure.jpg

Give him a chance to fail

rico
09-11-2011, 10:34 PM
Ugh, this thing won't let me post images or links because I'm so noobalicious right now. Anyways, go to youtube, search amateurproscout (one word). Click on the video that reads, "TOP 5 Quarterbacks 2011 Draft." Good to see some Stanzi love from a potential outside source. His thoughts on Gabbert are.....interesting.

tredadda
09-11-2011, 10:36 PM
Might as well start him. We have nothing to lose besides possibly the #1 overall pick. Cassel will not take us to the promised land.

thurman merman
09-11-2011, 10:37 PM

By the way, he is averaging less than 4 yards per pass play in each of the last 3 games. Not just today.

ILChief
09-11-2011, 10:42 PM
Ugh, this thing won't let me post images or links because I'm so noobalicious right now. Anyways, go to youtube, search amateurproscout (one word). Click on the video that reads, "TOP 5 Quarterbacks 2011 Draft." Good to see some Stanzi love from a potential outside source. His thoughts on Gabbert are.....interesting.

That was interesting. That dude loves him some Stanzi.

Okie_Apparition
09-11-2011, 10:46 PM
I can't imagine the babe that could be made from a Stanzi rib

BossChief
09-11-2011, 10:52 PM
If we had a normal offseason, I still wouldn't be saying the kid should start (yet) and I was the one that put the motor in the StanziTrain around these parts.

He needs to spend the first half of the year learning the playbook because that is the only thing holding him back from being the top backup at this point.

This time next year, Stanzi will have this fan base injected with a full dose of HOPE.

Maybe even at the end of this year.

MahiMike
09-12-2011, 01:18 PM
Did Stanzi play yesterday or not? I thought I read he came in for mop up duties. No?

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 01:20 PM
If we had a normal offseason, I still wouldn't be saying the kid should start (yet) and I was the one that put the motor in the StanziTrain around these parts.

He needs to spend the first half of the year learning the playbook because that is the only thing holding him back from being the top backup at this point.

This time next year, Stanzi will have this fan base injected with a full dose of HOPE.

Maybe even at the end of this year.

Unless he is a 1st round franchise type QB... I would go easy on using the word HOPE....

Stanzi doesnt give me any HOPE, he is a 5th round pick... I do not care about him or giving him a chance.

I want a 1st round QB...

jd1020
09-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Unless he is a 1st round franchise type QB... I would go easy on using the word HOPE....

Stanzi doesnt give me any HOPE, he is a 5th round pick... I do not care about him or giving him a chance.

I want a 1st round QB...

Its a shame that the best QB in the league was drafted in the 1st round. Wait...

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Its a shame that the best QB in the league was drafted in the 1st round. Wait...

exception not the rule...

Its been beat to fucking death here on CP... We know and we get it.. Do not want to rehash the whole fucking drafting QB in what round produces best results thing.

Coogs
09-12-2011, 01:25 PM

I want a 1st round QB...

In all seriousness, if we are 0-5 at the bye... which is now possible in light of yesterdays performance... Stanzi needs to play the rest of the season. What the heck could it hurt?

jd1020
09-12-2011, 01:26 PM
exception not the rule...

Its been beat to ****ing death here on CP... We know and we get it.. Do not want to rehash the whole ****ing drafting QB in what round produces best results thing.

I dont give a shit if its an exception or not. People not wanting to see Stanzi, who looks like the best QB on our roster, just because he was drafted in the 5th round are ****ing stupid.

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 01:28 PM
In all seriousness, if we are 0-5 at the bye... which is now possible in light of yesterdays performance... Stanzi needs to play the rest of the season. What the heck could it hurt?

Dont disagree with you here...

IF we drop the next 3 in a row, there better be ALOT of changes on this roster...

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 01:30 PM
I dont give a shit if its an exception or not. People not wanting to see Stanzi, who looks like the best QB on our roster, just because he was drafted in the 5th round are ****ing stupid.

Do NOT CARE.....

Can I be anymore clear? He is a 5th round QB, IF he gets a shot, great! Best of luck...

But I am not going to suck the cock of a 5th round QB just because you think we are stupid...

BossChief
09-12-2011, 01:35 PM
As soon as Stanzi gets on the field because MC gets hurt due to lacking awareness, Cassel will have lost his starting job for good.

jd1020
09-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Do NOT CARE.....

Can I be anymore clear? He is a 5th round QB, IF he gets a shot, great! Best of luck...

But I am not going to suck the cock of a 5th round QB just because you think we are stupid...

I dont have to think you are. You make it perfectly clear.

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 01:42 PM
I dont have to think you are. You make it perfectly clear.

I am perfectly clear about a 5th round draft pick...

whoman69
09-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Stanzi didn't have the advantage of a full offseason. He probably doesn't have the whole playbook down. We'd need to have a very vanilla playbook. Until we can get some of the issues fixed I don't see a need to rush in Stanzi in there to lose his first five games. Let the guy learn something and bring him in around game 8-10 if its clearly a lost season, which right now is a real possibility.

jd1020
09-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Stanzi didn't have the advantage of a full offseason. He probably doesn't have the whole playbook down. We'd need to have a very vanilla playbook. Until we can get some of the issues fixed I don't see a need to rush in Stanzi in there to lose his first five games. Let the guy learn something and bring him in around game 8-10 if its clearly a lost season, which right now is a real possibility.

We have a very vanilla playbook with Cassel... Slants and screens. Rough.

Molitoth
09-12-2011, 03:21 PM
The team may rally around Stanzi, but everyone on the team that was here last year most likely knows that Cassel sucks.

KC Tattoo
09-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Stanzi needs more threads

Bane
09-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Dont disagree with you here...

IF we drop the next 3 in a row, there better be ALOT of changes on this roster...

No link needed for me to approve!:D

Start Croyle
09-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Stanzi is a nobody with limited/no potential.
Palko is a nobody with limited/no potential.
Cassell is a blip on the radar with limited potential, but gets treated like he is a franchise QB because of his insider connections with the Patriots organization!

This team doesn't have anyone worthy of the title 'franchise QB,' and the only player who could have developed into one was allowed to sign with another team! The Chiefs totally dropped the ball in the offseason, and so the FANS must now suffer an entire year before the error can be corrected!

kcpasco
09-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Cassell is a blip on the radar with limited potential, but gets treated like he is a franchise QB because of his insider connections with the Patriots organization!

This team doesn't have anyone worthy of the title 'franchise QB,' and the only player who could have developed into one was allowed to sign with another team! The Chiefs totally dropped the ball in the offseason, and so the FANS must now suffer an entire year before the error can be corrected!

LMAOLMAOLMAO

If only Croyle was here he would save us

talastan
09-12-2011, 03:45 PM

This won't end well for you.... :shake:

the Talking Can
09-12-2011, 04:07 PM
stanzi is a meat bag.....

Great Expectations
09-12-2011, 04:23 PM

Thigpen was decent, but to say he could develop into a Franchise QB is taking it a bit too far.

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 04:26 PM
he was fun. this isn't fun.