View Full Version : Chiefs Fire Haley

Pages : 1 [2]

whoman69
09-12-2011, 12:22 PM
The Steelers looked like dog shit yesterday as well. I wonder if Steeler nation is melting down too...

...look, I hated that game yesterday. I do think that Cassel is probably not the solution, but I'm not ready to throw Haley, Pioli and Co. out the door just yet. Like it or not, it'll be a five year deal I bet, so if the Chiefs don't turn it around this year then Haley should be gone but probably won't.

I'm not happy at all, but I'm not going down the "throw everything away" road either.

...and anyone who misses Carl Peterson is either:
Not a Chiefs Fan
or
Carl Peterson himself

That is all.

I haven't seen Haley in the Super Bowl yet. I think their coach gets cut a little slack.

bkool37
09-18-2011, 01:41 PM
Okay, I don't how in the world you he can keep his job at this point. Everyone knew the second the schedule came out that the team had to bring their A game at the beginning of the season. The last 7 games of the season are going to be tough and starting 0-2 we will need to win a good number of them. Bye week is week 6. That sounds like a perfect opportunity to make the move. Let an interm coach get the team pumped up for the away game at oakland with two weeks to get ready. Interm should not be Romeo as this D is a joke.

Bump
09-18-2011, 01:42 PM
I'm jumping on this wagon. FIRE HIM and if Scott doesn't go get us another QB, FIRE HIM TOO

ThatRaceCardGuy
09-18-2011, 01:46 PM
Fire them all!!!!