PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Dexter McCluster Countdown Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3]

QuikSsurfer
01-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Yeah. Since my avatar is toast, who wants Matt Cassel's Flaming AIDS Tree?

I'll pick it up.

So is Bosschief workin on a new avatar or what's going on?

Count Alex's Losses
01-01-2012, 08:05 PM
I guess. DBOSHO is dragging his ass on my sig.

Amateurs.

QuikSsurfer
01-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Well this was well thought out.

Deberg_1990
01-01-2012, 08:10 PM
Luv me sum Dex. One of the few true playmakers on offense we have.

Count Alex's Losses
01-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Luv me sum Dex. One of the few true playmakers on offense we have.

You're a fucking idiot.

Reerun_KC
01-02-2012, 10:03 AM
You're a ****ing idiot.

NOT as big of an idiot as you are... Looking back on this thread, you were pretty fucking stupid all year long...

Bane
01-02-2012, 10:03 AM
NOT as big of an idiot as you are... Looking back on this thread, you were pretty ****ing stupid all year long...

repost

boogblaster
01-02-2012, 10:09 AM
i like dex .. if used right he can perform .. losing Charles killed us this year .. .....

Reerun_KC
01-02-2012, 10:10 AM
This thread is the thread that spread out the beat down all season long...

pr_capone
01-02-2012, 10:43 AM
I <3 Sexy Dexy

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2012, 10:45 AM
One 80 yards from scrimmage game and you guys are sucking him off.

Cheap date, you all are.

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2012, 10:46 AM
This thread is the thread that spread out the beat down all season long...

If you weren't so obtuse you'd realize my original ridicule of your statement was based on Charles staying healthy.

Dex tops out at maybe 60 touches if Charles plays the whole year.

Saul Good
01-02-2012, 10:53 AM
If you weren't so obtuse you'd realize my original ridicule of your statement was based on Charles staying healthy.

Dex tops out at maybe 60 touches if Charles plays the whole year.

You're conveniently leaving out all the times you said he couldn't stand up to taking that many hits.

BossChief
01-02-2012, 10:59 AM

Cheap date, you all are.

He has about 850 yards from scrimmage and a lot more on kick and punt returns.

Lok at how effective he has been with Orton as opposed to Cassel/Palko.

He is gonna have a good year next season, write it down.

Still thinking on the avatar.

If anyone has suggestions, post them in this thread for consideration.

carlos3652
01-02-2012, 10:59 AM
In his last 5 games, he finished with 33 rushes for 152 yards - and 14 catches for 171 yards, with 2 TDs... He averages 4.6 yards a carry, and over 12 yards per catch and you are bitching about his production... on this pathetic offense...

Edit: an offense that scored 5td's in that span.

pr_capone
01-02-2012, 11:00 AM

Cheap date, you all are.

No, I've been on his bandwagon since he came to KC

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2012, 11:21 AM

LMAO

As if he is worth a shit on KR/PR.

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2012, 11:21 AM
You're conveniently leaving out all the times you said he couldn't stand up to taking that many hits.

I'll admit I was wrong about his durability.

He's still not a good player. We can find any asshole off the street to do what he does.

Saul Good
01-02-2012, 11:24 AM
I'll admit I was wrong about his durability.

He's still not a good player. We can find any asshole off the street to do what he does.

Fair enough.

ChiefsandO'sfan
01-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Bump Omega you gonna honor the bet? If not I'm taking my sig down.

BossChief
01-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Bump Omega you gonna honor the bet? If not I'm taking my sig off.

STFU and mind your business.

TMK the other guy hasn't given him his new sig and I haven't had time to decide on what avatar to give him.

Count Alex's Losses
01-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Bump Omega you gonna honor the bet? If not I'm taking my sig down.

As BossChief said, no one has provided me with shit to use.

Not my problem.

You retard.

stevieray
01-02-2012, 07:17 PM
We can find any asshole off the street to do what he does.

Like you, for example?

stevieray
01-02-2012, 07:18 PM

Cheap date, you all are.

and the only TD of the game...in fact, he was most of that drive.

AustinChief
01-02-2012, 07:20 PM
STFU and mind your business.

TMK the other guy hasn't given him his new sig and I haven't had time to decide on what avatar to give him.

It's a long offseason.. take your time and do it right! I think it'd be coolest if you two combined to make the avy and sig work together for max shame.

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-02-2012, 07:22 PM
McCluster as Count Zarth

chiefzilla1501
01-02-2012, 07:37 PM

Lok at how effective he has been with Orton as opposed to Cassel/Palko.

He is gonna have a good year next season, write it down.

Still thinking on the avatar.

If anyone has suggestions, post them in this thread for consideration.

The last few games have been promising. I don't know if he was regaining his speed the last few games or if Orton just gave him more space to run. I think it's the latter. If it's the latter, then holy shit, Jamaal Charles would be unstoppable behind a real QB.

Yesterday's playcalling was unbelievably frustrating. So reactionary. McCluster was getting yards, so we abused it and began predictably running him up the gut. When that stopped working, they completely went away from him. Then they went back to him predictably. With the way he was torching Denver, you would have expected some creativity.

The playcalling yesterday on offense was maybe the worst I've seen all year. Thank goodness we still somehow ended up with a win.

jspchief
01-02-2012, 08:30 PM
He's mostly been all flash and no bang, but this last game he actually looked like he might find a groove in the NFL.

Maybe he can find his vision and start to use that flash for some good.

Fruit Ninja
01-02-2012, 08:44 PM
The thing is NO ONE Had an above year on offense outside of Bowe. IT was complete crazy. Our NO qb'ed fucked EVERYTHING up.

We just need a half assed good quarterback and alot of shit will change. Our QB play is as bad as i have EVER seen it since i been a Chiefs fan. This year was just shit. Our qb's sucked so bad.

KC Tattoo
01-02-2012, 08:57 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/33u51jn.jpg

Just pull the trigger...

evolve27
01-02-2012, 09:50 PM
The thing is NO ONE Had an above year on offense outside of Bowe. IT was complete crazy. Our NO qb'ed ****ed EVERYTHING up.

We just need a half assed good quarterback and alot of shit will change. Our QB play is as bad as i have EVER seen it since i been a Chiefs fan. This year was just shit. Our qb's sucked so bad.

I hope Cassel, Palko, and Orton don't play another down as a Chief.

QuikSsurfer
01-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Bump

Count Alex's Losses
01-04-2012, 02:19 PM
For as much shit as I spew, no one makes me pay for it. :evil:

BossChief
01-04-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm trying to get someone to make the avatar. I know what I want it to be.

If you want to make it, pm me.

Count Alex's Losses
01-04-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm trying to get someone to make the avatar. I know what I want it to be.

If you want to make it, pm me.

ROFL

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/arnie2.gif

Short Leash Hootie
01-04-2012, 03:15 PM
hey GoChiefs, you kind of strut ProFootballFocus and their ratings around like gospel...

how did McCluster end up? Just curious...

Count Alex's Losses
01-04-2012, 03:21 PM
hey GoChiefs, you kind of strut ProFootballFocus and their ratings around like gospel...

how did McCluster end up? Just curious...

He ended up as the 43rd most elusive back in football.

Interesting that Jackie Battle was #45. McCluster is just as elusive as a 240-pound RB, awesome.

Short Leash Hootie
01-04-2012, 03:22 PM
I didn't ask that...

what was his overall grade? Positive or negative?

Count Alex's Losses
01-04-2012, 03:24 PM
I didn't ask that...

what was his overall grade? Positive or negative?

I can't proceed without a lawyer present.

Short Leash Hootie
01-04-2012, 03:24 PM
furthermore, I have my doubts that grading elusiveness is some sort of science...

Dexter doesn't break tackles but he does make people miss, that much I know. His productivity finally started to show once we got a real QB...I saw Orton make a pump fake and a good throw for a first down Sunday and forgot pump fakes even existed...

Amazing that Dexter started making plays once we got a real QB under center...Orton isn't special but it just shows how remarkable 2010 was that we did anything, ever, with Cassel.

Short Leash Hootie
01-04-2012, 03:25 PM
I can't proceed without a lawyer present.

I honestly wasn't trying to prove a point, I assume he graded positively, but I don't know...I don't even know how to navigate that poorly constructed site. Was honestly just curious what his grade was...

Short Leash Hootie
01-04-2012, 03:27 PM
but I will add...you do treat that site like gospel...

so you can't pimp Dorsey and cite his PFF grade...and then bash Dexter and totally ignore his. If that site is all that and Dexter is a positive grade, then I guess it's time for you to admit he's not so bad after all...or that PFF is a flawed site (it is, they try and provide a fun service, but it is flawed)

Count Alex's Losses
01-04-2012, 03:32 PM
furthermore, I have my doubts that grading elusiveness is some sort of science...

Dexter doesn't break tackles but he does make people miss, that much I know. His productivity finally started to show once we got a real QB...I saw Orton make a pump fake and a good throw for a first down Sunday and forgot pump fakes even existed...

Amazing that Dexter started making plays once we got a real QB under center...Orton isn't special but it just shows how remarkable 2010 was that we did anything, ever, with Cassel.

He doesn't make people miss, and that's why his elusive rating is so low.

The formula weights total touches against the number of tackles defenders miss trying to bring down that player.

Count Alex's Losses
01-04-2012, 03:33 PM
but I will add...you do treat that site like gospel...

so you can't pimp Dorsey and cite his PFF grade...and then bash Dexter and totally ignore his. If that site is all that and Dexter is a positive grade, then I guess it's time for you to admit he's not so bad after all...or that PFF is a flawed site (it is, they try and provide a fun service, but it is flawed)

McCluster is nowhere near the top of the rankings in ANY category like Dorsey.

He does have a positive rating as a runner, though (#32). Congrats Dexter on running through giant holes and making precious few defenders miss.

Short Leash Hootie
01-04-2012, 03:35 PM
McCluster is nowhere near the top of the rankings in ANY category like Dorsey.

He does have a positive rating as a runner, though. Congrats Dexter on running through giant holes and making precious few defenders miss.

He's an effective player and definitely roster worthy...he and Charles were going to be on the field together a lot this year if you remember some of the sets before Charles went down.

I, personally, am glad we have him. If we ever get a good QB who can make actual reads Dexter can certainly be a weapon...and if anything, Charles is the one who can't be on the field at all times due to being so fragile.

Top 40 pick worthy so far? No.

Good player? Absolutely. Still has room to grow.

Short Leash Hootie
01-04-2012, 03:36 PM
I wish you would just post his stats instead of cherry picking what you want us to see...I would love to see how he graded out, but for some reason you're deciding to hide it.

Oh well.

Count Alex's Losses
01-04-2012, 03:39 PM
I told you he was the 32nd ranked runner. That's not good enough for you?

His receiving rating is even lower.

Reerun_KC
01-04-2012, 03:50 PM
The thread that keeps on giving...

BossChief
01-05-2012, 12:01 AM
What was his "elusiveness ranking" during the time Orton started?

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 12:13 AM
What was his "elusiveness ranking" during the time Orton started?

Good question. That number isn't available, but considering he had a 0, 0.1 and 2.0 rating in the last three games as a runner, he wasn't too elusive.

BigMeatballDave
01-05-2012, 12:15 AM
Devard Darling is gonna be a stud for us...

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Here are his missed tackles forced the last three weeks:

Den: 2
Oak: 2
GB: 0

4 missed tackles, 30 touches...that's pretty much on par with the rest of his year (1 MT every 9.4 touches)

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Devard Darling is gonna be a stud for us...

Devard Darling sucked, and I was wrong about him, but my opinion was based off his training camp.

Dexter has played 20+ games here. He is what he is. A 170 lb guy who makes someone miss far too infrequently.

MoreLemonPledge
01-05-2012, 12:28 AM
HEY HAS ANYONE EVER SAID MCCLUSTERFUCKED YET?

KC Tattoo
01-05-2012, 12:32 AM
I don't care about his 'elusive' rating. McCluster was one of the bright spots on a less than thrilling offensive unit. I liked D Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin & McCluster for what they did this year and to over come major deficiencies from the QB spot. All of the weapons on offense would have looked better with a real QB in control of the team.

McCluster made some great plays this season & more times than not the defenses were ready to take him out of the equation. Defenses had to prepare for him and be accounted for McCluster out of the backfield. He still managed to make plays and burst and grind for extra yards. The little guy took some hits only to get back up on his feet and go back out there. He was fun to watch every week.

He also got better in block protection & that was notable in the last game.

Dexter still has a lot to learn, but so does the rest of the team. Having JC back next year, Dex is Robin to JC as Batman. That is going be quite the duo out of the backfield. It should be fun to watch with those two big gain abilities & defenses having to watch out who they have to chase down the field.

beach tribe
01-05-2012, 12:33 AM
Devard Darling sucked, and I was wrong about him, but my opinion was based off his training camp.

Dexter has played 20+ games here. He is what he is. A 170 lb guy who makes someone miss far too infrequently.

Who are the top 10 elusive runners?

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 12:40 AM
Who are the top 10 elusive runners?

Jonathan Stewart
Fred Jackson
Michael Turner
James Starks
Toby Gerhart
LeGarette Blount
Isaac Redman
Pierre Thomas
Felix Jones
Ben Tate

This accounts for rushes and receptions.

Dead last - Thomas Jones.

pr_capone
01-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Jonathan Stewart
Fred Jackson
Michael Turner
James Starks
Toby Gerhart
LeGarette Blount
Isaac Redman
Pierre Thomas
Felix Jones
Ben Tate

I'm curious, out of all the RB's on the Chiefs roster (JC excluded) where does Dex rank? Also, where does he rank among AFCW RBs?

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Jonathan Stewart
Fred Jackson
Michael Turner
James Starks
Toby Gerhart
LeGarette Blount
Isaac Redman
Pierre Thomas
Felix Jones
Ben Tate

The fact that Felix Jones is on the list invalidates it in its entirety. That and the LACK of Sproles. I want to see exact metrics for this "list." After rereading that list... it's just an abortion. Gerhart? Seriously?

beach tribe
01-05-2012, 12:51 AM
Jonathan Stewart
Fred Jackson
Michael Turner
James Starks
Toby Gerhart
LeGarette Blount
Isaac Redman
Pierre Thomas
Felix Jones
Ben Tate

Exactly what thought. Most of those guys are tackle BREAKERS.
If the list meant a damn thing when it came to actual elusiveness, guys like Sproles would be #1.
Micheal Turner? Elusive? really??
This is almost a yards after contact rating.

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 12:52 AM
The fact that Felix Jones is on the list invalidates it in its entirety. That and the LACK of Sproles. I want to see exact metrics for this "list." After rereading that list... it's just an abortion. Gerhart? Seriously?

Gerhart runs a lot of people over. The rating accounts for that, it's not just for dudes who can steal jocks.

Sproles is #13. He suffers from a lack of rushing attempts.

beach tribe
01-05-2012, 12:53 AM

The list is total BS, and is the coffin nail for any argument GC had left.

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 12:54 AM

And how the fuck is AP not on the list? You sure that list isn't the bottom 10?

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Gerhart runs a lot of people over. The rating accounts for that, it's not just for dudes who can steal jocks.

yeah, well this is yet another reason I don't care for PFF... breaking tackles isn't what most of us consider "elusive". Their rating is horseshit when it comes to "elusive"... I'm not even sure it serves any use at all.

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Who are their top 10 runners with most "missed tackles forced"? A stat that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to quantify but let's see what they came up with.

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 12:58 AM
The list is total BS, and is the coffin nail for any argument GC had left.

LMAO

You don't even understand the list.

I had to change the touch amounts to even see where McCluster was ranked, because he didn't touch the ball as much as full time RBs.

If you just go by the top 22 guys it looks like this, and Gerhart isn't even on there because had so few carries:

http://i43.tinypic.com/sq6ttx.jpg

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Who are their top 10 runners with most "missed tackles forced"? A stat that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to quantify but let's see what they came up with.

Really? You think it's hard to tell if a guy missed a tackle on a RB? It's not.

Top 10 for missed tackles rushing:

Turner
Lynch
McCoy
Jones-Drew
Forte
Blount
Peterson
McGahee
Tate
Mathews

About what you'd expect.

beach tribe
01-05-2012, 01:00 AM

Sproles has 20+ more touches than Felix Jones.

beach tribe
01-05-2012, 01:02 AM

Turner
Lynch
McCoy
Jones-Drew
Forte
Blount
Peterson
McGahee
Tate
Mathews

About what you'd expect.
70% power backs.
Dex wasn't even touched on his Td run last Sunday, and I'll bet he got no grade for "elusiveness"

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:02 AM
breaking tackles isn't what most of us consider "elusive".

If you break a tackle, you eluded the defender. Simple.

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:04 AM
70% power backs.
Dex wasn't even touched on his Td run last Sunday, and I'll bet he got no grade for "elusiveness"

LMAO

He had a 2.0 rushing grade, PFF gave him enough credit. Christ. All this love for this turd, hilarious.

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 01:04 AM

Turner
Lynch
McCoy
Jones-Drew
Forte
Blount
Peterson
McGahee
Tate
Mathews

About what you'd expect.

No, no it isn't what I would expect. Once again, they are redefining terms in ways the rest of us don't agree with.

I don't consider breaking a tackle or running OVER a guy to be a "missed tackle forced" and they obviously do.

I would love to see an accurate list by a more reputable group. Or hell, I'd even settle for PFF to use metrics that make sense.

beach tribe
01-05-2012, 01:06 AM
LMAO

He had a 2.0 rushing grade, PFF gave him enough credit. Christ. All this love for this turd, hilarious.

What his "elusiveness" grade?

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:06 AM
Shifty backs get credit for jukes, power backs get credit for running over guys. In both cases, you eluded the defender.

This is not difficult to understand.

It would make no sense to break up power backs and shifty backs because a guy like Lynch can still put a juke on someone. You'd be too narrowly defining the field for no reason.

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 01:07 AM
If you break a tackle, you eluded the defender. Simple.

Jesus, you continue to be a moron.

Do you even know the definition of elude?

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:07 AM
What his "elusiveness" grade?

It's shitty. Have you watched the cat play? He gets one on one with defenders and lays down.

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Shifty backs get credit for jukes, power backs get credit for running over guys. In both cases, you eluded the defender.

This is not difficult to understand.

It would make no sense to break up power backs and shifty backs because a guy like Lynch can still put a juke on someone. You'd be too narrowly defining the field for no reason.

Yet again you amaze us with your ignorance.

You aren't breaking up power backs and elusive backs.. because yes they can be the same guy... you ARE breaking up the metrics so you don't combine two almost unrelated actions into one meaningless one.

Again, you clearly don't know the definition of elusive...

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Yet again you amaze us with your ignorance.

You aren't breaking up power backs and elusive backs.. because yes they can be the same guy... you ARE breaking up the metrics so you don't combine two almost unrelated actions into one meaningless one.

Again, you clearly don't know the definition of elusive...

Alright, whatever.

Anyone who watches the fucking game can see Dex is a 170-pound guy who rarely makes anyone miss, so there's no point to this.

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Alright, whatever.

Anyone who watches the fucking game can see Dex is a 170-pound guy who rarely makes anyone miss, so there's no point to this.

I'm not saying he is elusive.. I AM saying your list is a worthless piece of shit.

AND that you obviously don't know the definition of the word elude.

beach tribe
01-05-2012, 01:14 AM
It's shitty.

So in other words, if you go completely untouched you are not elusive.
Gotcha

Have you watched the cat play? He gets one on one with defenders and lays down.

Disagree.
(Old but full of a guy who doesn't "Lay down")
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B76nh3VOChc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:14 AM
FYI, PFF is not the ONLY football site that says "McCluster is shit." Less shitty than Thomas Jones, but still shitty.

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/rb

http://i44.tinypic.com/2i9qgbk.jpg

Continue to fight the good fight, though, despite the evidence from two independent sources and what anyone can see with their own two eyes every Sunday.

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 01:15 AM
1st definition from various sources...

Elude

Dictionary.com
to avoid or escape by speed, cleverness, trickery, etc.; evade

TheFreeDictionary.com
to escape or avoid (capture, one's pursuers, etc.), esp by cunning

Merriam-Webster
to avoid adroitly

(just to help you out.. adroit is defined as having or showing skill, cleverness, or resourcefulness in handling situations)

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:16 AM
(Old but full of a guy who doesn't "Lay down")
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B76nh3VOChc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

There are like five plays, TOTAL, in that video.

A season for the ages!

pr_capone
01-05-2012, 01:21 AM
Alright, whatever.

Anyone who watches the ****ing game can see Dex is a 170-pound guy who rarely makes anyone miss, so there's no point to this.

I love how with DvD it was You vs Most of the board. With Dex, it is Most of the board vs You.

It isn't even a matter of whether he is good or not... he just is nowhere near as bad as you make him out to be. He is your anti-DvD. You make him sound as if he is on par with Mike Cloud.

beach tribe
01-05-2012, 01:22 AM
FYI, PFF is not the ONLY football site that says "McCluster is shit." Less shitty than Thomas Jones, but still shitty.

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/rb

http://i44.tinypic.com/2i9qgbk.jpg

Continue to fight the good fight, though, despite the evidence from two independent sources and what anyone can see with their own two eyes every Sunday.

AP ranked 25.
Ray Rice ranked 33rd.
Great list.

pr_capone
01-05-2012, 01:23 AM
AP ranked 25.
Ray Rice ranked 33rd.
Great list.

ROFL

But... but... look at the list! It says Dex sucks!

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:23 AM
AP ranked 25.
Ray Rice ranked 33rd.
Great list.

Wrong.

AP is #11.

Rice is #13.

Chart reading fail.

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:25 AM
LMAO @ you guys who think you are smarter than Football Outsiders and PFF.

Fucking idiots. Accept the truth. We could cut McCluster, replace him with a late draft pick, and probably notice 0 difference other than dreadlock swing.

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:26 AM
I love how with DvD it was You vs Most of the board. With Dex, it is Most of the board vs You.

Actually, no, informed football posters like Milkman agree with me that Dex McShit is just that.

With DvD, it had more to do with the fact that few people had actually seen him play. I saw him play every day in camp.

pr_capone
01-05-2012, 01:27 AM

****ing idiots. Accept the truth. We could cut McCluster, replace him with a late draft pick, and probably notice 0 difference other than dreadlock swing.

I will follow him... Follow him wherever he may go...

AustinChief
01-05-2012, 01:33 AM

Fucking idiots. Accept the truth. We could cut McCluster, replace him with a late draft pick, and probably notice 0 difference other than dreadlock swing.

I obviously am smarter than PFF since at least I know enough to know what the word ELUSIVE means. Football Outsiders is more reasonable but do you HONESTLY feel that Ben Tate is better than AP?

These type of ranking systems leave far far far too much to be desired.

As for McCluster, I don't think he is anything super-special, but he certainly isn't the scrub you seem to think he is.

Let's look at the two lists you used...

According to FO .. he is better than Felix Jones, Marion Barber and Frank Gore...

According to PFF he is better than Mark Ingram, Ryan Grant and Ricky Williams...

Are these really the sources you want to use to back up your argument?

Count Alex's Losses
01-05-2012, 01:36 AM
I don't really give a fuck.

He'll probably be cut in training camp.

KC Tattoo
01-05-2012, 01:40 AM
I don't really give a ****.

Want to make a bet?

jspchief
01-05-2012, 01:43 AM
I get the whole "argue with gochiefs because he says stupid shit all the time" thing, but this is one case where people are taking that to an extreme.

McCluster may not be as bad as gochiefs makes him out to be, but the reality is he's fallen far short of what people were claiming he could do for us.

He's not a matchup problem. He's not overly fast or elusive. He's not explosive.

So far, all he's been is a guy that's too small to be a real RB. Sure, he does a lot of flashy spinny jukey stuff, but it never gets him anywhere.

Short Leash Hootie
01-05-2012, 03:04 AM

Redman?

Starks?

BLOUNT?

Yeah...the list is a crock of shit. That's what I said...PFF is a good idea, they try real hard...but that "elusiveness" shit means nothing. What are they even looking at?

...exactly.

Short Leash Hootie
01-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Want to make a bet?

he already has, with me...so no dice =)

Short Leash Hootie
01-05-2012, 03:08 AM
no one is saying McCluster has been a world beater thus far...he hasn't been nearly as bad (outside of fumbles) as this board has painted him out to be, and a lot of that is GoChiefs constant bashing on the guy...

and the fact he bet me he'd be cut off the roster next year is just hilarious. Easiest bet ever.

Chiefnj2
01-05-2012, 07:56 AM
According to footballoutsiders Dex is better than Chris Johnson.

Deberg_1990
01-05-2012, 08:08 AM
no one is saying McCluster has been a world beater thus far...he hasn't been nearly as bad (outside of fumbles) as this board has painted him out to be, and a lot of that is GoChiefs constant bashing on the guy...

and the fact he bet me he'd be cut off the roster next year is just hilarious. Easiest bet ever.

Agree 100%. Dex is a solid role player. Most of the Dex bashing is just GoTurd being his usual ignorant self and attention whoring.

Chiefnj2
01-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Some games it seemed like Dex was the only guy trying on offense.

ReynardMuldrake
01-05-2012, 08:20 AM
I thought Dex has been improving lately. In the Denver game I saw him waiting for holes to appear when he used to run straight into defenders. He made a couple of smart plays. Is he capable of significantly getting better? I don't know. But he's still a very young player. I'd like to see if he can still improve yet.

Deberg_1990
01-05-2012, 08:22 AM
He's not a matchup problem. He's not overly fast or elusive. He's not explosive.

Did you miss the end of the 4thQ against the Raiders a few weeks ago?

But of course theres no room for perspective and objectivity on CP.....

Buehler445
01-05-2012, 08:43 AM
According to footballoutsiders Dex is better than Chris Johnson.

He might be. Johnson sucked a penis for the first part of the season. Then I quit paying attention.

Reerun_KC
01-05-2012, 08:44 AM
He might be. Johnson sucked a penis for the first part of the season. Then I quit paying attention.

He was on my FF team and sucked the ballsack all year long. I dropped him...

Pasta Giant Meatball
01-05-2012, 08:58 AM

ROFL Should change his name to CJ1K

Count Alex's Losses
04-28-2012, 03:19 PM
I don't really give a fuck.

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad325/maikeru48/jerkoff.gif

Count Alex's Losses
04-28-2012, 03:20 PM
We could cut McCluster, replace him with a late draft pick, and probably notice 0 difference other than dreadlock swing.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2rh2s68.jpg

RustShack
04-28-2012, 04:34 PM
I don't understand all the DMC hate? I think he's gonna be huge this year.

Count Alex's Losses
04-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't understand all the DMC hate? I think he's gonna be huge this year.

Yeah, he should light up the arena league.

RustShack
04-28-2012, 04:58 PM
Charles broke out his third year. Hillis broke out under Daboll, so did Bush. There's a lot of talent around him, he will see touches from the slot and backfield on top of returns. He will see the endzone multiple times and his big plays will play a big role in our success next year.

QuikSsurfer
04-28-2012, 05:00 PM
With our new oline? Dexter is gonna upset you.

Bet motherfucker!!!!

Count Alex's Losses
04-28-2012, 05:02 PM
Charles broke out his third year.

Charles broke out his 2nd year, idiot.

RB4's don't touch the ball. Die, DMC, die.

Count Alex's Losses
05-01-2012, 02:57 PM
LMAO

Dude has a massive ego. Posted this on his FB page.

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/251984/398985_1591394943434_1192680334_31173335_956066127_n.jpg