PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Ex-Chiefs Redemption Tour: Gunther Cunningham

KCtotheSB
09-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Thigpen has already bested us. Jared Allen is returning in a few weeks. Think we can best Gun?

loochy
09-12-2011, 10:29 AM
no.

BigRichard
No

Dicky McElephant
There are a lot of people saying that they hope that Suh injures Cassel. That would be the worst thing that could possibly happen.

If Suh injures Cassel....then Cassel gets another year because you don't lose your starting gig due to injury.

4th and Long
09-12-2011, 10:31 AM
no.
No
No.

pr_capone
09-12-2011, 10:33 AM
There are a lot of people saying that they hope that Suh injures Cassel. That would be the worst thing that could possibly happen.

If Suh injures Cassel....then Cassel gets another year because you don't lose your starting gig due to injury.

Career Ending Injury is what I'm hoping for. Nothing life threatening... just something that keeps him from donning on pads ever again.

mcaj22
09-12-2011, 10:37 AM
this team uses a bunch of two TE sets with Pettigrew and Schreffler, they will own Sabby and Mcgraw

its actually depressing

Steron
09-12-2011, 10:42 AM

Tell that to Drew Bledsoe.

loochy
No.

LMAO

Steron
Oh and to the OP. No.

Discuss Thrower
09-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Vegas has KC -7.5.

Something tells me that might be a generous spread.

Chiefnj2
09-12-2011, 10:47 AM
If Pioli and Haley honestly believe that Cassel is the answer at QB, then all that an injured Cassel does is bring in another Cassel-like QB next year. If they think Cassel has the tools, then wouldn't they bring in a guy with his skill set?

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Career Ending Injury is what I'm hoping for. Nothing life threatening... just something that keeps him from donning on pads ever again.

Your fucking sick dude...

Someday Karma will catch up with you...

SNR
09-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Your fucking sick dude...

Someday Karma will catch up with you...We're trying to figure out the most painless situation to root for that prevents Matt Cassel from starting at QB for the Kansas City Chiefs.

So far this one mixes likelihood with little pain (okay, there's a lot of pain involved with getting injured, but it's better than getting AIDS or dying in a fire)

pr_capone
09-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Your ****ing sick dude...

Someday Karma will catch up with you...

Tongue in Cheek dude. Chill.

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Tongue in Cheek dude. Chill.

Oh Sorry dude... Carry on...

my iphone went up in smoke today, I dont have access to my online sarcasm meter...

Reerun_KC
09-12-2011, 11:24 AM
We're trying to figure out the most painless situation to root for that prevents Matt Cassel from starting at QB for the Kansas City Chiefs.

So far this one mixes likelihood with little pain (okay, there's a lot of pain involved with getting injured, but it's better than getting AIDS or dying in a fire)

Acutally there isnt a QB on this roster I want to see under center for KC...

CoMoChief
09-12-2011, 11:36 AM
Acutally there isnt a QB on this roster I want to see under center for KC...

Stanzi looked better than MC in pre-season. I'd like to see him with the 1's.

But oh wait....it's just preseason....we have nothing to worry about.

MC's awesome 64.5 QB rating is something we all should be REALLY excited about.

FortDetroit
09-12-2011, 11:41 AM
the chiefs will not get the best of gunther cunningham. go lions!

Start Croyle
09-12-2011, 11:52 AM
I am so mad at the Pioli/Haley regime!

They let the only QB who could have given the franchise a gleam of hope walk away! Then they passed up on bringing in any promising new QBs -- Kolb was available and he tore it up on Sunday!

I am so tired of their Patriots fraternity politics. Cassell is NOT a franchise QB and the coach/management are putting their faith in him like he is! Well it is too late to un-do the mistake now, and so the fans have to suffer for a whole season before this error can be corrected!

BmoreBills
09-12-2011, 11:55 AM
Stanzi looked better than MC in pre-season. I'd like to see him with the 1's.

But oh wait....it's just preseason....we have nothing to worry about.

MC's awesome 64.5 QB rating is something we all should be REALLY excited about.

Stanzi probably would have put up at least 2 TDs on the board on Sunday... having him not play is a fatal mistake, and should be mentioned frequently.