PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues obama's Illegal Uncle Gets Drunk

vailpass
09-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Another example of the disregard for our immigration laws by the piece of shit in our White House....

President’s Uncle Onyango Obama Released After DUI
By: Pat Prescott
Published: Sep 12, 2011

President Barack Obama’s uncle, Onyango Obama, was released from jail Thursday after a DUI arrest. Onyango is the half brother to the president’s father. He is a native of Kenya and was in the United States illegally.

According to the police report after booking, Onyango was asked if he wanted to make his one phone call. To which he replied, “I think I will call the White House.”

Known to President Barack as “Uncle Omar,” he was arrested last month in Framingham, Massachusett’s for allegedly driving under the influence. However he was being held by Customs on separate immigration charges, that he allegedly violated an order to return to his native Kenya in 1992. The circumstances of his release from jail where unreported.

Federal immigration officials haven’t said whether 67-year-old Omar Onyango posted bond in Framingham District Court, whether they are keeping track of his whereabouts, or whether they are still seeking his deportation, the Globe reported.

A Cleveland attorney named Scott Bratton, who has been working on Onyango’s and Obama’s Zeituni Onyango’s, immigration problems, hired a local Massachusett’s attorney also named Scott Bratton to aid Onyango in his release from jail. The second Bratton, in Mass. is also the defense attorney for the motorcycle gang “Hell’s Angel.”

On the night of his DUI arrests police say, the sports utility vehicle, Onyango was driving failed to stop at an intersection and almost collided into an unmarked police vehicle. Onyango then failed several field sobriety tests and blew a reading of 0.14 percent on a blood-alcohol breath test, which is above the maximum blood alcohol level of 0.08 percent when driving in Massachusetts.

No one is certain if he ever called the White House from jail. Brian P. Hale, a spokesman for the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement said as for now, “he will be required to check in regularly with immigration authorities.”

Donger
09-12-2011, 01:19 PM
I'd like to know if he actually called the WH.

vailpass
09-12-2011, 01:25 PM

That is classified.

Saul Good
09-12-2011, 01:43 PM
If he did, I bet it sounds like Ricky Clemons's call to the Mizzou AD. (I can't link it from my mobile, but look that up if you haven't heard it. Its amazing.)

HonestChieffan
09-12-2011, 02:16 PM

Why would he? Obama is never there.

Sorry Uncle Omar. leave a message.

Otter
09-12-2011, 07:42 PM
Let's not forget butt-fuck barry's uncle had a fake SSN which he parlayed into a fake drivers licence along with the DUI.

Here's some of the penalties for me and you if we used a fake SSN:

— Using false documents to be employed: A maximum penalty of 10 years without parole in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000.
— Making a false statement on an I-9: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Misusing a Social Security number: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Making a false claim of resident alien status: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Using false documents with intent to defraud the United States: A maximum penalty of 15 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Possession of false United States documents: A maximum penalty of 15 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Aggravated identity theft: A mandatory penalty of 2 years in federal prison to run consecutively to any other sentence, and a fine up to $250,000.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement investigated both cases. Assistant U.S. Attorney Brent Anderson is prosecuting both cases

vailpass
09-13-2011, 10:46 AM
Let's not forget butt-**** barry's uncle had a fake SSN which he parlayed into a fake drivers licence along with the DUI.

Here's some of the penalties for me and you if we used a fake SSN:

— Using false documents to be employed: A maximum penalty of 10 years without parole in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000.
— Making a false statement on an I-9: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Misusing a Social Security number: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Making a false claim of resident alien status: A maximum penalty of 5 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Using false documents with intent to defraud the United States: A maximum penalty of 15 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Possession of false United States documents: A maximum penalty of 15 years in federal prison without parole and a fine up to $250,000.
— Aggravated identity theft: A mandatory penalty of 2 years in federal prison to run consecutively to any other sentence, and a fine up to $250,000.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement investigated both cases. Assistant U.S. Attorney Brent Anderson is prosecuting both cases

Kc Native should be along shortly to tell you why this doesn't apply to his grease ball relatives.