PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Stevie Johnson says block that tore Eric Berry’s ACL wasn’t a cheap shot

Count Zarth
09-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Gif'd Up goes national. Linked in the article.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/12/stevie-johnson-says-block-that-tore-eric-berrys-acl-wasnt-a-cheap-shot/

With the Chiefs losing safety Eric Berry for the full season after tearing an ACL during a Week One blowout loss to the Bills, the debate has now turned to the question of whether the hit that tore the ligament should result in a fine for Bills receiver Stevie Johnson.

Berry’s camp, we’re told, definitely believes that Johnson should be fined for diving helmet first at Berry’s lower legs while trying to throw a block ahead of the ball carrier. The video clearly shows that Johnson hit Berry low. (http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/berry.gif)

Johnson disagrees. Strongly.

Asked via Twitter by “@Mr_Hoosier” whether “God [made] you take a cheap shot on our best player,” Johnson said this: “man shutup U clown ILL NEVER CHEAPSHOT A PLAYER ON THE FIELD! IDC if he my Enemy U Square! Last I checked a cut block was legal!”

Actually, Johnson is right. There’s nothing illegal about diving at a guy’s knees in the open field.

That said, most players wish it were illegal. Last year, after a rash of helmet-to-helmet hits heightened everyone’s sensitivity to defenseless players, several players made it clear that they’d rather be hit high than low, since taking a low hit can tear up a knee — and limit or end a career.

Thus, even though Johnson is unlikely to be fined, Johnson could be subject to scorn from his peers.

loochy
09-12-2011, 01:38 PM
R

CrazyPhuD
09-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Because if he said....yea my bad it was a cheap shot and I know it.....He'd be looking at a suspension and a fine.....

suds79
09-12-2011, 01:40 PM
This is radical but wouldn't the NFL be better if all chop blocks were illegal?

What would be wrong with that?

I don't think Johnson was trying to injure Eric. But I hope he gets the cr@p fined out of him anyways out of spite.

Bump
hopefully Karma hurries up on this one. Cheap ass player, there must be justice.

Donger
"Goin for yo knees"

That's racist.

BossChief
09-12-2011, 01:43 PM
It's only legal if the player being cut has a chance to hurdle the block. When the block comes from behind (like in this case) it's completely illegal.

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 01:43 PM
HOW ABOUT EXECUTING A GOOD CUT BLOCK THAT DOESN'T TAKE A GUY OUT OF THE YEAR!!1!11!!!!! FUCKING NOOB!!!

Molitoth
09-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Gif'd Up could be a nice show on NFLN if done more professionally. You have something here Clay, you should put some more effort into the idea and market it to networks as a segment.

Count Zarth
09-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Gif'd Up could be a nice show on NFLN if done more professionally. You have something here Clay, you should put some more effort into the idea and market it to networks as a segment.

They already have that show, it's called NFL Playbook.

-King-
09-12-2011, 01:51 PM

So basically, you want them to show videos and replay them a lot?

BRILLIANT!

bb8011
09-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Its called knowing your surroundings, and always keeping your head on a swivel. The joker did nothing wrong at all. Legal play. I understand Berry is one of your best young players, but dont blame SJ for your injuries.....

By the way Cassel sux!!!!

Pestilence
09-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Really smart NFL.

Don't return that kickoff.....somebody could get hurt. But go ahead and take out a player's knees.

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Its called knowing your surroundings, and always keeping your head on a swivel. The joker did nothing wrong at all. Legal play. I understand Berry is one of your best young players, but dont blame SJ for your injuries.....

listen shitstick...SJ had no business performing a cut block in the first place. That waste of skin could've gone high on Berry and still disrupt him from getting to the ball.

Shag
09-12-2011, 01:55 PM

I didn't realize Berry was half owl - not sure how else he could have looked behind him...

Old Dog
09-12-2011, 01:58 PM

Bad Troll.

jd1020
09-12-2011, 01:59 PM

How do you not blame the guy that drove his helmet into the other guys knee?

feldspar
09-12-2011, 01:59 PM
According to NFL.com, Berry didn't tear his ACL on the Stevie Johnson play AT ALL. It happened on a completely different play. Stevie didn't do it, so stop with the controversial block crap.

I can't post links, so you'll have to copy and paste.

nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-league/09000d5d8222c2b7/Chiefs-lose-Berry-for-the-season

bb8011
09-12-2011, 02:00 PM
listen shitstick...SJ had no business performing a cut block in the first place. That waste of skin could've gone high on Berry and still disrupt him from getting to the ball.

HAHA....The only thing i got from yesterday was that the chefs had no business getting out of their beds yesterday. On second thought, im glad they did.....Boy, was that fun!

Old Dog
09-12-2011, 02:00 PM
that's better...he's red now

bb8011
09-12-2011, 02:01 PM
How do you not blame the guy that drove his helmet into the other guys knee?

Its football!!......A brutal hard hitting game, but i guess being a chefs fan you couldnt see that.

Count Zarth
09-12-2011, 02:02 PM
According to NFL.com, Berry didn't tear his ACL on the Stevie Johnson play AT ALL. It happened on a completely different play. Stevie didn't do it, so stop with the controversial block crap.

nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-around-the-league/09000d5d8222c2b7/Chiefs-lose-Berry-for-the-season

Dumbass.

Stevie nailed Berry in the knee and he had to go to the sideline to get it looked at.

Berry came back and the weakened knee immediately buckled.

Stevie's hit started it all.

Phobia
I don't think it was cheap or illegal. Looked like a good block. Didn't even get much on him. I don't think Berry was injured on that play.

jd1020

You mean the second play he was in after he went to the bench for an injury and tried to go back out?

jd1020
09-12-2011, 02:03 PM
I don't think it was cheap or illegal. Looked like a good block. Didn't even get much on him. I don't think Berry was injured on that play.

Pretty sure Berry was in for 2 plays and both times play was stopped because he was injured.

hahaaa
09-12-2011, 02:04 PM
he wasnt injuried on that play... he was chasing down a run play at the 30 and it gave out on its own with no contact.

suds79
09-12-2011, 02:04 PM

Yeah that's garbage. The kneee was clearly hurt, Eric barely moved when trying to tuff it out when he buckled.

It was the hit.

Three7s
09-12-2011, 02:05 PM
The problem is that he wasn't really near the play at all. Just a simple push would've sufficed.

hahaaa
09-12-2011, 02:05 PM
41-7 hahaaa

Pestilence
09-12-2011, 02:06 PM
I'm hoping now that Stevie Johnson gets a career ending injury. I don't care how irrational or bad that is. Fuck Stevie Johnson.

big cahones
09-12-2011, 02:07 PM
i'm at work and can't post videos but your trainers shouldn't have let him back on the field. it went from a strain to a full blown tear. i'll post the video when i get home of what really finished the knee. you can see where berry's knee buckles.
edit: forgot i can't post links. i'm sure this is one of gif horse's videos but it shows exactly what finished berry off. it wasn't stevie's hit that took him out for the year.

uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/knee.gif

ChiTown
Can we get rid of these butt-licking bills fans

bb8011
Dumbass.

Stevie nailed Berry in the knee and he had to go to the sideline to get it looked at.

I didnt know you are the teams physician, sorry.... please!! If i had to guess, Berry looked around the crap he is playing with, and tore his own acl.

Pawnmower
Looks dirty to me....he dove for the knee, and didnt have to. He couldve blasted him up top but he was a pussy ass coward and went low with his helmet right on the knee. I hope karma catches up to him.

jd1020
i'm at work and can't post videos but your trainers shouldn't have let him back on the field. it went from a strain to a full blown tear. i'll post the video when i get home of what really finished the knee. you can see where berry's knee buckles.

Ya because you would know that it wasn't torn in the first place.

Old Dog
09-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Can we get rid of these butt-licking bills fans

Seems like a lot of folks are making mults to me, but if that is what helps folks get their jollies, so be it. I haven't used the red button in a long while but it's kinda fun for some dumb assed reason.

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 02:09 PM
I hope now that a bomb is dropped in Buffalo.

Three7s
09-12-2011, 02:09 PM
When Stevie Johnson gets fucked for the season, I'll be the first one to head to the Bills forums for some epic trolling.

Count Zarth
09-12-2011, 02:11 PM

He left immediately after that play and the trainers looked at his knee.

vailpass
09-12-2011, 02:11 PM
I didnt know you are the teams physician, sorry.... please!! If i had to guess, Berry looked around the crap he is playing with, and tore his own acl.

LMAO

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-12-2011, 02:12 PM
edit: forgot i can't post links. i'm sure this is one of gif horse's videos but it shows exactly what finished berry off. it wasn't stevie's hit that took him out for the year.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/09/12/torn-acl-ends-season-for-chiefs-berry/?module=HP11_breaking_news

PDATE: Chiefs coach Todd Haley wouldn’t confirm if the club intended to place Berry on the injured reserve list during Monday’s press conference, but he did say “it appears he’ll be out for the season.” Haley added everyone on the team will “have to elevate their game to counterbalance” the loss of Berry.

The Chiefs have lost safety Eric Berry for the season with a torn ACL, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

It’s another huge blow to a reeling Chiefs team that has already suffered injuries to other key young players.

Berry was hurt at the start of the game against the Bills on a block the Chiefs felt was illegal and worthy of league discipline.

When asked by a reporter whether or not he felt the block on Berry was legitimate Haley said, “I just know we lost one of our best players and that hurts.”

The fifth overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, Berry started all 16 games for the Chiefs as rookie, earning a Pro Bowl nod.

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 02:13 PM
exactly...its sad to see so many Bills fans pop out after a win you'd think they won the Super Bowl. Sadly they're the kind of fans that leave during an ass beating only for the Bills to create the most memorable comeback in NFL history and fans are climbing fences to get back in the game and cheer. Fucking losers.

bb8011
09-12-2011, 02:14 PM
I hope now that a bomb is dropped in Buffalo.

It looked like a bomb was dropped in k.c. man, that stadium was cleared out!......what did the fans all do after they left an hour after the game started?

big cahones
09-12-2011, 02:14 PM

big cahones
09-12-2011, 02:15 PM
PDATE: Chiefs coach Todd Haley wouldn’t confirm if the club intended to place Berry on the injured reserve list during Monday’s press conference, but he did say “it appears he’ll be out for the season.” Haley added everyone on the team will “have to elevate their game to counterbalance” the loss of Berry.

The Chiefs have lost safety Eric Berry for the season with a torn ACL, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

It’s another huge blow to a reeling Chiefs team that has already suffered injuries to other key young players.

Berry was hurt at the start of the game against the Bills on a block the Chiefs felt was illegal and worthy of league discipline.

When asked by a reporter whether or not he felt the block on Berry was legitimate Haley said, “I just know we lost one of our best players and that hurts.”

The fifth overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, Berry started all 16 games for the Chiefs as rookie, earning a Pro Bowl nod.

why did they let him back on the field if he was originally hurt then? your team has a really brilliant staff. i would be just as pissed at the decision to allow him back on the field.

58kcfan89
09-12-2011, 02:16 PM
I'm not gunna argue that it wasn't a clean block, I'm sure it was, but I'm definitely not a huge fan of the fact that low blocks are legal.

At this point, I'm not too worried about wins & losses this year, I just don't see us being competitive with this team against this schedule. I just hope Moeaki & Berry (especially Berry) can come back next year at 100% without any drop-off. Don't want these injuries to effect their careers after this season.

feldspar
09-12-2011, 02:16 PM
Dumbass.

Why was Berry playing on a weakened knee. Stevie force him out there? Why is nfl.com reporting that the injury happened on a different play? Stevie's hit started it all...

link?

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 02:17 PM
why did they let him back on the field if he was originally hurt then? your team has a really brilliant staff. i would be just as pissed at the decision to allow him back on the field.

now that is a dumb question. Football is a contact sport, sport.

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Why was Berry playing on a weakened knee. Stevie force him out there? Why is nfl.com reporting that the injury happened on a different play?

the NFL also reports misinformation. They're trying to do damage control here over an obvious issue that should've been addressed in the CBA talks.

big cahones
09-12-2011, 02:19 PM
now that is a dumb question. Football is a contact sport, sport.

really? it's dumb? they thought he was injured but just not injured enough to not play, so they let him back on the field. your teams' staff is as much to blame as anything else. in my opinion, the injury happened on the link i posted in my previous posts.

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 02:20 PM
really? it's dumb? they thought he was injured but just not injured enough to not play, so they let him back on the field. your teams' staff is as much to blame as anything else.

you're preaching to the choir numbnuts. We Chiefs fans also believe so. Someones head should roll in the training dept.

feldspar
09-12-2011, 02:20 PM
the NFL also reports misinformation. They're trying to do damage control here over an obvious issue that should've been addressed in the CBA talks.

If you think Stevie weakened his knee, which you have no real proof about...let's assume that's true. His ACL wasn't torn after that play. If you want to blame somebody, blame the guy that cleared him to go back into the game.

big cahones
09-12-2011, 02:21 PM

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 02:22 PM
and for the record, I don't agree this was a cheap shot. It was a freak injury. Berry was amid planting and changing direction when Johnson grazed Berry's leg at the upper calf. The cleats were well planted, something had to give. Unfortunate, but it's football. I think Berry will take better role call next time.

Count Zarth
Why was Berry playing on a weakened knee. Stevie force him out there? Why is nfl.com reporting that the injury happened on a different play? Stevie's hit started it all...

link?

Berry is grabbing at his knee after the hit as the trainers run onto the field.

ChiefsandO'sfan

not working

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 02:23 PM
If you think Stevie weakened his knee, which you have no real proof about...let's assume that's true. His ACL wasn't torn after that play. If you want to blame somebody, blame the guy that cleared him to go back into the game.

so after that cut block he had trainers come out to the field. thats not any proof that hit was what weakened it?

</post>
09-12-2011, 02:24 PM
and for the record, I don't agree this was a cheap shot. It was a freak injury. Berry was amid planting and changing direction when Johnson grazed Berry's leg at the upper calf. The cleats were well planted, something had to give. Unfortunate, but it's football. I think Berry will take better role call next time.

Grazed? GRAZED!? :banghead:

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-12-2011, 02:25 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/09/12/torn-acl-ends-season-for-chiefs-berry/?module=HP11_headline_stack

wow bills fan was right

</post>
09-12-2011, 02:26 PM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/09/12/torn-acl-ends-season-for-chiefs-berry/?module=HP11_headline_stack

wow bills fan was right

There is no cause. There is only effect.

CaliforniaChief
09-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey Claythan,
Can you in your video editing genius .gif up Stevie Johnson dropping a wide open touchdown pass in the end zone from last year? We need to flood the interwebz with negative karma towards Stephanie Johnson. Thanks.

HemiEd
09-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Seems like a lot of folks are making mults to me, but if that is what helps folks get their jollies, so be it. I haven't used the red button in a long while but it's kinda fun for some dumb assed reason.

Yeah, I used it for the first time ever I think. Felt kind of good, but I think I must be out of bullets.

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 02:30 PM
somebody please pass out Berry dolls to some of these people. I like the player, but I like the sport more.

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 02:32 PM
somebody please pass out Berry dolls to some of these people. I like the player, but I like the sport more.

the players make the sport. the sport doesn't make the players. Put a bunch of retards on a Bills team and they'll lose you 4 Super Bowls in a row.

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Grazed? GRAZED!? :banghead:

take a look at the Willis McGahee injury during the championship.

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 02:33 PM
the players make the sport. the sport doesn't make the players. Put a bunch of retards on a Bills team and they'll lose you 4 Super Bowls in a row.

yes. Now please just let them play and stop changing the game.

BossChief
09-12-2011, 02:39 PM

STFU

ClevelandBronco
09-12-2011, 02:42 PM
It looked like a bomb was dropped in k.c. man, that stadium was cleared out!......what did the fans all do after they left an hour after the game started?

Probably the same thing you assholes have been doing for years, except that instead of wings it was barbecue.

Baby Lee
09-12-2011, 02:44 PM
Hey Claythan,
Can you in your video editing genius .gif up Stevie Johnson dropping a wide open touchdown pass in the end zone from last year? We need to flood the interwebz with negative karma towards Stephanie Johnson. Thanks.

You mean 'the moment God let Stevie J down?'

feldspar
09-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Berry is grabbing at his knee after the hit as the trainers run onto the field.

Fair enough, but he didn't tear his ACL on that particular play.

Kyle DeLexus
09-12-2011, 03:01 PM

and you know this how? He could have went to the training room and had manual tests done which don't always come back conclusive. I'm guessing he said he wanted to go back in to see how it felt and some idiot gave him the ok.

To be completely honest, you can tell his acl was already torn in that clip you bills idiots keep posting as "proof" stevie's cheap shot didn't cause this.

Troll
09-12-2011, 03:03 PM
exactly...its sad to see so many Bills fans pop out after a win you'd think they won the Super Bowl. Sadly they're the kind of fans that leave during an ass beating only for the Bills to create the most memorable comeback in NFL history and fans are climbing fences to get back in the game and cheer. ****ing losers.

Wonder if the empty stadium in the 3rd would have filled back up had that happened to the Chiefs yesterday?

BTW you can thank yourself and all the other shit talking Chief fans for the Bills fans reactions to the game. You'd think the Chiefs were defending SB Champs ROFL

fan4ever
09-12-2011, 03:03 PM

Was yo mamma in town?

Troll
09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
. To be completely honest, you can tell his acl was already torn in that clip you bills idiots keep posting as "proof" stevie's cheap shot didn't cause this.

LOL your such a tool

CaliforniaChief
09-12-2011, 03:07 PM
You mean 'the moment God let Stevie J down?'

Yes...HAHA

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 03:08 PM

Enough. The play Gif Horse put together is much more likely to be the one he was injured. If it were an MCL tear then I'd say you could have a point.

Johnny Vegas
09-12-2011, 03:12 PM
you gotta look at both occasions they run to him on the field. The first time he's down they are pointing, poking and rubbing at a particular spot on his leg. Then the second time he goes down they got back to the same spot on his leg and they also show Berry on the trainers table getting the same area looked at as they did the first time they saw him after the cut block.

Baby Lee
09-12-2011, 03:13 PM
Yes...HAHA

For those unaware

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGJWBWcFD_4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nGJWBWcFD_4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Stevie Weavie twittering after the game

I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

Bwana
09-12-2011, 03:15 PM
LOL your such a tool

With a handle like that, something tells me you aren't going to last long.

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Enough. The play Gif Horse put together is much more likely to be the one he was injured. If it were an MCL tear then I'd say you could have a point.

well sheeit. I'm wrong, the NFL is reporting he was injured during the play where he collapsed untouched.

Baby Lee
09-12-2011, 03:23 PM
With a handle like that, something tells me you aren't going to last long.

I'm guessing that was a gift from the Mods.

Count Zarth
09-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Whatever happens, at least Chiefsplanet made Stevie Johnson's life a little more hellish in the short term.

Mission accomplished.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Fuck him

Ace Gunner
09-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Whatever happens, at least Chiefsplanet made Stevie Johnson's life a little more hellish in the short term.

Mission accomplished.

hahaha. I tip my cap to you sir.

Bwana
09-12-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm guessing that was a gift from the Mods.

No it wasn't. It's the real deal.

Ugly Duck
09-12-2011, 03:46 PM
Guy sneaks up behind a defender & then rams his helmet down onto his knee. Defender limps off the field, but then comes back & the knee buckles & gives out without contact from another player. Two separate & completely unrelated incidents to the same knee. Look - I hate the Chiefs as much as the next guy, but thats just too much of a coincidence for even a RaiderFan to digest.

Dante84
09-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Gif'd Up goes national. Linked in the article.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/12/stevie-johnson-says-block-that-tore-eric-berrys-acl-wasnt-a-cheap-shot/

And there you were... telling me how it wouldn't go viral.

Pssht.

Chiefaholic
09-12-2011, 06:18 PM
If the league calls that crap a legal block, then I hope everybody makes that same "legal" tackle of Stevie until his knees bend the other direction.

big cahones
09-12-2011, 07:24 PM
For those unaware

Stevie Weavie twittering after the game

I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...
less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPad

thank god he dropped it. that dropped pass got us marcell dareus. dummies.

AZChief
09-12-2011, 07:28 PM
Johnson's tweet to Berry:

StevieJohnson13 Stevie Johnson
@Stuntman1429 Not expecting reply but Heard final news and Real shyt bra Never intended for that. Not even for U to sit for 1 play man. My B

Iowanian
09-12-2011, 08:05 PM
Its football!!......A brutal hard hitting game, but i guess being a chefs fan you couldnt see that.

I hope a hobo puts his helmet on your knee outside of a walmart.

ChiefsandO'sfan
09-12-2011, 08:10 PM
StevieJohnson13Stevie Johnson

@Stuntman1429 Not expecting reply but Heard final news and Real shyt bra Never intended for that. Not even for U to sit for 1 play man. My B

Al Czervik
09-12-2011, 10:02 PM
EricBerry29Eric Berry
@Here is your reply you cheapshotfucking scumbag....FUCK YOU SJ

aturnis
09-12-2011, 11:16 PM

Nope. On that particular play, Stevie "Oh God Why" Johnson just perforated it for him....

aturnis
09-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Chan Gailey on whether or not it was dirty.

"That’s an opportunity for our receivers to go down the field and hit those guys. It’s legal. It happened in front of me on the sideline in front of an official.

Don't act like going after the knees is "going down there and hitting those guys". It might be legal, but it's cheap. That is why you don't see loads of it. If you are going to hit someone, do it like a man.

"To me it’s not that. It wasn’t the only person we went down and cut down field. It wasn’t the only time we did it. I don’t see any basis for that."

Not the first time they did it, won't be the last. ****ed up if you ask me. Our receivers can't block, so lets do this instead. Look out opponents of the Buffalo Bills, they're coming after your knees next.

Gailey allowed that the departure of Berry opened things up for Bills' tight ends David Nelson (four catches, 64 yards) and Scott Chandler, who had a career day (five catches for 63 yards, including two for touchdowns) in the Bills' 41-7 romp.

"I think some of the balls David Nelson caught, that’s where Berry would have been and we ended up on either Jon (McGraw) or we ended up on (Sabby) Piscitelli. And that was the matchup that Fitz (Ryan Fitzpatrick) went to which was smart."

Basically, what happened is, when we took out Berry, it opened things up for us to put up at least 127 yards and 2 TD's on his backups. If not more. Is this borderline bragging about the fact? ****, I would never admit to benefiting from taking a guy out, much less point out that you and your QB actively took advantage of having taken him out. ****ed up, all kinds of ****ed up.

Look, if you idiot Bills Fans can't admit that the initial damage was done on the SJ knee shot, then you are some homeristic idiots. Hope God let's Stevie down some more...

mcaj22
09-12-2011, 11:37 PM
and thats the match up every team from here on out will be going to, whoever McGraw and/or Piscitelli have to cover

because basically the entire league is calling out the Chiefs and saying, yo, those two bums you put on there on the field are fucking garbage, so you until you decide to replace them, they will be the whipping post of a career day defense

BossChief
09-12-2011, 11:53 PM
We are gonna need to be creative to overcome the loss of Berry.

No way we can go the whole year with these safeties and play even average defense.

I hope we are looking to make a trade or something...

Count Zarth
09-12-2011, 11:56 PM
We are gonna need to be creative to overcome the loss of Berry.

No way we can go the whole year with these safeties and play even average defense.

I hope we are looking to make a trade or something...

We had:

Flowers
Carr
Hali
DJ
Dorsey

And sucked on D in 2009.

We also had total shit safety play.

KCrockaholic
09-12-2011, 11:58 PM
Mike Brown is available I heard.

BossChief
09-13-2011, 12:01 AM
Real talk

If I'm a KC coach, I'm moving Arenas to safety for the rest of the year.

When we go to nickel, I bring Brown in at Flowers spot and putting Flowers in the slot.

KCrockaholic
09-13-2011, 12:05 AM
Real talk

When we go to nickel, I bring Brown in at Flowers spot and putting Flowers in the slot.

I considered this thought.

Count Zarth
09-13-2011, 12:07 AM
I think I'd rather bring in Darren Sharper.

No playmaking ability at his age, but he could probably help us play a bend-but-don't-break style.

These other clowns are just going to get beat again and again and again and miss tackles.

Ace Gunner
09-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Real talk

Okay. But I would put Travis Daniels on the field at any DB position ahead of Jahlil etc.

BossChief
09-13-2011, 12:09 AM
I mentioned Sharper soon after the injury.

I'd be all for bringing him in.

Ace Gunner
09-13-2011, 12:10 AM
I think I'd rather bring in Darren Sharper.

No playmaking ability at his age, but he could probably help us play a bend-but-don't-break style.

These other clowns are just going to get beat again and again and again and miss tackles.

Okay. So, you want an 8 - 8 record every year.

Count Zarth
09-13-2011, 12:10 AM

No, I don't want to see our safeties get roasty toastied every week....is that too much to ask?

I don't believe Pioli is going to go after a QB so we might as well TRY to win.

KCrockaholic
09-13-2011, 12:12 AM
No, I don't want to see our safeties get roasty toastied every week....is that too much to ask?

I don't believe Pioli is going to go after a QB so we might as well TRY to win.

If we had the #1 pick he would have no choice. KC would hate him if he went any other direction. Not likely. But just sayin.

Ace Gunner
09-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Why not try to build a team that can overcome injury? I mean, isn't that what the good teams do?

Count Zarth
09-13-2011, 12:13 AM
If we had the #1 pick he would have no choice. KC would hate him if he went any other direction. Not likely. But just sayin.

This team isn't that bad.

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 12:13 AM
Its legal dumbass.

Do not like it myself but change it then.

I mean there was a safety CBA and players whine. Guess they wanted money more than health because it was not important during that time.

They did not care that the concussion issue was BS and took helmet issues before because why?

They were working and paid.

Now its an issue. Blame the players IMHO, not karma, assholes, politician or the people that make the rules , before you have problems or an excuse, fix it.

Just saying. I know facts are not popular but I am tired of whining when it happens that eaffects you or your team.

Its called life, like many said to my drinking and cancer.

Deal with it and treat it like you do strangers.

KCrockaholic
09-13-2011, 12:14 AM
This team isn't that bad.

Nah. We have Charles. He gets us 2-3 wins alone. But this schedule is brutal....Things can happen.

cdcox
09-13-2011, 12:18 AM
Teams have exploited Arenas' size when he plays nickel. If he were starting at SS ... Shudder. This is going to be 15 weeks of abuse.

Count Zarth
09-13-2011, 12:22 AM
The Chiefs can't afford to leave their safeties in man coverage anymore.

I'm guessing the number of times we bring pressure drops significantly.

BossChief
09-13-2011, 12:23 AM
What does that have to do with Sharper?

It's not like we are talking about DS from a few year ago here.
Why not try to build a team that can overcome injury? I mean, isn't that what the good teams do?
Unless Matt Cassel has a total epiphany, this team isn't good enough to overcome major losses to player personell like losing Moeaki and Berry in consecutive weeks to start the year.

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 12:26 AM
The Chiefs can't afford to leave their safeties in man coverage anymore.

LOL. Ok 4 times a game.

You are as stupid as you seem. Now I understand why you hide on BB (Bulletin Boards) and (brothers basement) Remember the invite?

I hope you wish death on all Chiefs players this year so we can win.

Go DVD, we are still waiting to see.

LMAO

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 12:31 AM
Oh I forgot bout Nick,

You lied bout LJ and playbook but it was bought to light as you sucked off LJ and you got quiet. Hum.

Guess you did not like that true bs while sucking off that squirrel.

Join others and be a Dallas fan please.

You act like you are the truth and never would realize the truth like life, money, experiences and facts.

BossChief
09-13-2011, 12:32 AM
Teams have exploited Arenas' size when he plays nickel. If he were starting at SS ... Shudder. This is going to be 15 weeks of abuse.
I may well have missed something, but when has a team exploited Arenas' size? I think he has been an excellent tackler, very good in coverage and has shown some good versatility.

He is about the same size as a lot of strong safeties in the NFL.

IMO the exact opposite needs to happen.

We need to bring a lit of blitzes and try to force opposing offenses into mistakes and bad throws.

No way can we win by letting teams sit back and pick us apart.

Hali, Houston, Sheffield, Gilberry, DJ and other guys that can get pressure can mask a bad set of safeties better than a lot of zone in today's NFL.

Count Zarth
09-13-2011, 12:35 AM
No way can we win by letting teams sit back and pick us apart.

Hali, Houston, Sheffield, Gilberry, DJ and other guys that can get pressure can mask a bad set of safeties better than a lot of zone in today's NFL.

I'd rather hope Hali and Gilberry/Houston can get pressure by beating tackles one on one than watch safeties get toasted over and over and over again manning up on average tight ends.

I guess we can take some solace in the fact that most teams don't run their offense like Buffalo does...but IMO the worst is yet to come when we see how Berry's loss affects our run defense.

Hello Darren McFadden.

BossChief
09-13-2011, 12:41 AM
Pure and simple:

If Romeo doesn't bring the heat, he is gonna paint himself as another grob-gun dc that lets opposing qbs pick us apart week in week out.

We have the personel to do it, let's get it.

BoltWalt
09-13-2011, 01:50 AM
exactly...its sad to see so many Bills fans pop out after a win you'd think they won the Super Bowl. Sadly they're the kind of fans that leave during an ass beating only for the Bills to create the most memorable comeback in NFL history and fans are climbing fences to get back in the game and cheer. ****ing losers.I think the way the Bills have played lately this is a very big win to them, not quite a Super Bowl, but something to show that they are improving all the same. But the fans who come out of the woodwork to merely troll is really showing poor manners. True about their comeback versus the Oilers, that was reprehensible of the fans.

Okie_Apparition
09-18-2011, 02:10 PM
Limp off the field Chump

Count Zarth
09-18-2011, 02:11 PM
stay down bitch

PunkinDrublic
09-18-2011, 02:44 PM
I wonder how hurt cheap shot Stevie is?

Okie_Apparition
09-18-2011, 02:45 PM
"not enough"

Bwana
09-18-2011, 02:45 PM
I wonder how hurt cheap shot Stevie is?

After what that little bitch pulled, I hope he is out for the season.

aturnis
09-18-2011, 02:48 PM
After what that little bitch pulled, I hope he is out for the season.

Chan Gailey coached it and condoned it. Fuck him.

PunkinDrublic
09-18-2011, 02:51 PM
I've been saying really shitty things to him on twitter all week, I feel a small sense of accomplishment.

Okie_Apparition
11-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Maybe karma was paid back this week with Cassel taken out for the season
If Berry comes back fine next season It may have been worth it