PDA

View Full Version : Football being a Cowboys fan is tough

Short Leash Hootie
09-13-2011, 12:28 AM
if you guys thought ChiefsPlanet was tough on the Chiefs...holy gee whiz!!

Dallas sports radio HATES the Cowboys and loathes Tony Romo. Someone said today they'd rather have Matt Cassel than Tony Romo.

As a former Chiefs fan...I don't think they have any idea how good they have it, even if Romo is no Tom Brady.

Anyways, just checking in to say hi! Someday you guys will get to a Super Bowl...I'm still enjoying those glory days in the 90's when we won 3!

Cheers.

Count Zarth
09-13-2011, 12:29 AM
You'll learn to love 1310 The Ticket, it's hilarious.

Short Leash Hootie
09-13-2011, 12:31 AM
You'll learn to love 1310 The Ticket, it's hilarious.

listened to it all day long...can't believe how much everyone hates Romo

the playcalling down the stretch was horrid...up 7 with under 4 minutes and we're 1st and goal from the 3 and we choose to pass it on 1st and then 3rd down (from a spread formation)...

awful

putting Dez on the field when he can't run?

Romo had a tough 4th quarter but I'd say he was the 4th or 5th person to blame for that debacle...

anyways, thinks are looking good for my boys this year! Hope the Chiefs can turn it around, but I doubt it!

My condolences for Eric Berry.

BryanBusby
Shit I'd trade Matt Cassel for Tony Romo.

Short Leash Hootie
Shit I'd trade Matt Cassel for Tony Romo.

and the Chiefs would then have a super potent offense...with no defense

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 12:35 AM
Listened to it and posted as a Chiefs fan. If I were to leave after 40 years, would be AFC ass.

Oh sorry, that is not convenient like a roommate.

PS, I have not lived in KC for 25 years, so try again.

Guess it was convenient for me while serving overseas as well.

Fuck off and die with Manning.

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 12:36 AM
and the Chiefs would then have a super potent offense...with no defense

Yes because why?

Romo is a winner (proven in folding) and our defense is shit? LOL

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 12:37 AM
Yes because why?

Romo is a winner (proven in folding) and KC defense is shit? LOL

FMP

BigMeatballDave
09-13-2011, 12:41 AM
Former Chiefs fan?

Smed1065
09-13-2011, 12:41 AM
First Iggy, ever.

Go suck a D-:)

BossChief
09-13-2011, 12:46 AM
Look at me everybody, I quit being a Chiefs fan and hopefully that helps fill the hole in my soul that can never be filled.

BigMeatballDave
09-13-2011, 12:50 AM
Look at me everybody, I quit being a Chiefs fan and hopefully that helps fill the hole in my soul that can never be filled.Are you shitting me?
He fucking bailed? Gutless turd.

lcarus
09-13-2011, 01:00 AM
It's sad. When a team is pissed at their QB for blowing a game, Matt Cassel is the QB that they say "I'd even rather have HIM as our QB". Be happy with what you got Dallas......

Spott
09-13-2011, 05:19 AM
The true story of a Cowgirl fan. Every last one of them is a bandwagon jumping bitch.

MorgenD
09-13-2011, 05:28 AM
It's sad. When a team is pissed at their QB for blowing a game, Matt Cassel is the QB that they say "I'd even rather have HIM as our QB". Be happy with what you got Dallas......

Unless the Cowboys go undefeated every year and the QB is the MVP, fans will always want a QB. Generally I reserve ill-will towards anything involving the Cowboys, but I say we give them what they want. Maybe trade Cassel for two cheerleaders, that or the jumbotron... we might as well get to see our secondary get shredded in high-definition.

the Talking Can
09-13-2011, 06:20 AM
amazing you spent your time running off chiefs fans, and now you literally quit...

Dartgod
09-13-2011, 06:38 AM
What? You quit being a Chiefs fan?

ROFL

What a colossal pussy you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

ngoc
09-13-2011, 06:48 AM
I love the Cowboys fans.

Deberg_1990
09-13-2011, 06:59 AM
Romo is so frustrating, because he looks like Superman for alot of the game and Clark Kent when it matters the most.

Hes got talent for sure, but when you make the kinds of stupid mistakes he always seems to make, your never going to be able to win on a consistent basis. This is what gets a fanbase riled up.

IN some ways, Cassel is the same way, just with a weaker arm.

TEX
09-13-2011, 07:02 AM
Romo is so frustrating, because he looks like Superman for alot of the game and Clark Kent when it matters the most.

Hes got talent for sure, but when you make the kinds of stupid mistakes he always seems to make, your never going to be able to win on a consistent basis. This is what gets a fanbase riled up.

And not nearly as good...

luv
09-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Unless the Cowboys go undefeated every year and the QB is the MVP, fans will always want a QB. Generally I reserve ill-will towards anything involving the Cowboys, but I say we give them what they want. Maybe trade Cassel for two cheerleaders, that or the jumbotron... we might as well get to see our secondary get shredded in high-definition.

We'd have to have somewhere to hang that jumbotron.

LiveSteam
09-13-2011, 07:21 AM
Maybe this will help you feel better about your Cowboys? I know it works for me.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2dZIP0NR5ZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BigRichard
09-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Maybe this will help you feel better about your Cowboys? I know it works for me.

<iframe width="560" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2dZIP0NR5ZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You could have just circled the score at the bottom and called it a day. They can at least put a few points on the board. Considering they were playing one of the best D's in football I would say that is pretty good. I know the outcome wasn't what they desired but still.

MorgenD
09-13-2011, 07:32 AM
We'd have to have somewhere to hang that jumbotron.

Do we have to hang it? Tyler Palko has to hold SOMETHING, right?

Short Leash Hootie
09-13-2011, 07:35 AM
you guys crack me up!

like I really quit being a Chiefs fan...lol

Short Leash Hootie
09-13-2011, 07:36 AM
but I think I will keep with the schtick all year just to be annoying...and deflect the frustrations of what this year is about to bring to me on a weekly basis

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-13-2011, 08:38 AM
Someone said today they'd rather have Matt Cassel than Tony Romo.

Make it hap'in cap'in!

MIAdragon
09-13-2011, 08:41 AM

cept Cassel looks like Clark from start to finish.

gblowfish
09-13-2011, 08:42 AM
you guys crack me up!

Look at me mommy....

BAN HAMMER!!!

I believe I speak for the entire CP when I say, Jerry Jones is an Arkansas inbred league ruining mouth breathing cousin chasing cracker croaker, and the entire city of Dallas can sit on a broken Lone Star Longneck for all we care.

Take that Cowboy crap to a Cowboy board, STFD and STFU.

And that's all I have to say about that.

The Bad Guy
09-13-2011, 08:53 AM
I think only one scenario would cause me to quit being a fan.

If we have the #1 next year and pass on Andrew Luck.

Frazod
09-13-2011, 08:55 AM
you guys crack me up!

Works for me. While you're at it, you could also quit posting here. I promise that no one of importance will miss you.

I would also add that I'm really glad we're no longer in same state. Feel free to move even farther south. I hear Colombia is lovely this time of year.

Barret
09-13-2011, 09:13 AM
cept Cassel looks like Clark from start to finish.

No Cassel looks like Jimmy Olsen, instead of a Laser beam for an Arm he has a camera with a slow shutter speed.

Ace Gunner
09-13-2011, 09:15 AM
please send cassel and tebow to dallas. I'll buy. thank you.

Baby Lee
09-13-2011, 09:36 AM
As much as I hate Cassel, Romo's the one 'upgrade' I wouldn't accept. I've basked since his rookie season in the schadenfreude that the Cowboys will never go anywhere in the playoffs so long as he's there.

Kyle DeLexus
09-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Look at me mommy....

BAN HAMMER!!!

I believe I speak for the entire CP when I say, Jerry Jones is an Arkansas inbred league ruining mouth breathing cousin chasing cracker croaker, and the entire city of Dallas can sit on a broken Lone Star Longneck for all we care.

Please, do not speak for me.

Look at me mommy....

BAN HAMMER!!!

Jerry Jones is an Arkansas inbred league ruining mouth breathing cousin chasing cracker croaker, and the entire city of Dallas can sit on a broken Lone Star Longneck for all we care.

What he said.

ForeverChiefs58
09-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Football Fan Busts Out Taser At Jets Stadium 9/11 Brawl

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9HOI9fcNvTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Giant Meatball
09-13-2011, 10:03 AM
Piss on the Cowboys like a passed out roomate.

Short Leash Hootie
09-13-2011, 10:51 AM
While you're at it, you could also quit posting here. I promise that no one of importance will miss you.

Totally agree with you Fraz...

I never intended to be popular, it just sort of happened :P