PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Tecmo Super Bowl Showdown...Jackson vs Okoye

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-14-2011, 09:17 PM
Jackson:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8PBvOxicz-0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Okoye:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/T_ddO5ENtus" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Backwards Masking
09-14-2011, 09:23 PM
One of the greatest video game debates ever, - Bo was faster but Okoye shed tacklers better. It really depends on what type of offense you prefer.

I'm a Chiefs homer however so I'm going with Okoye

notorious
09-14-2011, 09:29 PM
I would rather play against Jackson. The plays were easier to stop and he doesn't popcorn defenders. Okoye had hard plays to defend and he was tough as **** to get a good tackling angle.

I would rather have Jackson as a RB. Later in the season when the opposing team is juiced to the max you need speed not power to set some huge marks.

On a side note, I ran for over 3000 yards each with Neal Anderson and Bailey in one season. I played Anderson the first 8 and Bailey the last 8. The computer was juiced huge, but Bailey still balled.

I also ran for 2600 yards with Chris ****ing Warren. That was probably the most amazing accomplishment I ever pulled off.

KCwolf
09-14-2011, 09:33 PM
Most enjoyable.....Rep

CoMoChief
09-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Not even close....Bo was much better.

WhiteWhale
09-14-2011, 10:24 PM
QB Eagles.

There was simply no team I could kick more ass with than the Eagles. Cunningham was unstoppable, and unique. He was like Barry Sanders, but he could throw the ball.

notorious
09-14-2011, 10:41 PM
QB Eagles.

There was simply no team I could kick more ass with than the Eagles. Cunningham was unstoppable, and unique. He was like Barry Sanders, but he could throw the ball.

This.

Jerome Brown blitzing the middle netted me over 100 sacks per season every time I played with the Eagles.

Sofa King
09-15-2011, 08:41 AM
This.

Jerome Brown blitzing the middle netted me over 100 sacks per season every time I played with the Eagles.

Derrick Thomas could get me a sack on damn near every passing play. From the start you just angle in full speed and bam! Also he blocked kicks like it was nobody's business.

As for JAckson vs Okoye. They both have their uses. Early season Okoye is better because the other team isn't as fast and the falcons and saints both suck.

Late season it would have to be jackson. Playoffs, okoye again.

My vote. Okoye. Because his power is unmatched and speed can be nullified by doing the up down criss cross all the way to the endzone.

BillSelfsTrophycase
09-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Okoye in good or excellent condition was damn near impossible to bring down without guessing the right play. He could be standing still and defenders would just bounce off him.

WhiteWhale
09-15-2011, 10:11 AM
This.

LMAO

I remember their defense being very very good, but couldn't remember who the player was that I just killed people with over and over.

I loved that game. Great players made such a difference. The Steelers had a craptastic offense but I could intercept 7 passes a game easily with Woodson.

Pitt Gorilla
09-15-2011, 01:41 PM
QB Eagles.

There was simply no team I could kick more ass with than the Eagles. Cunningham was unstoppable, and unique. He was like Barry Sanders, but he could throw the ball.Yeah, we had a No Eagles rule. Diving up the middle was also illegal.

Backwards Masking
09-15-2011, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE=notorious;7909552]I would rather play against Jackson. The plays were easier to stop and he doesn't popcorn defenders. Okoye had hard plays to defend and he was tough as **** to get a good tackling angle.

QUOTE]

Oakland (or L.A. i should say) also wasn't nearly as good an overall team as KC was on the game.