PDA

View Full Version : Obama AttackWatch, defend our President!

HonestChieffan
09-15-2011, 01:51 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-XYKRokgX00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

vailpass
09-15-2011, 02:31 PM
One day we'll look back and laugh at all of this.

KILLER_CLOWN
09-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Wazzzzzzupppppppppppppppppp...

orange
09-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Where's The Birth Certificate?

HonestChieffan
09-15-2011, 08:26 PM
Hey Orange, is this the same letter you got when they announced AttackWatch?

James --

If you're someone who cares about seeing a campaign focused on substance between now and November 2012, I need you to become a part of one of our most important teams.

It's called AttackWatch.com, and it launches today.

Here's the deal: We all remember the birth certificate smear, the GOP's barrage of lies about the Affordable Care Act, and the string of other phony attacks on President Obama that we've seen over the past few years.

There are a lot of folks on the other side who are chomping at the bit to distort the President's record. It's not a question of if the next big lie will come, just when -- and what we're prepared to do about it.

AttackWatch.com is exactly what it sounds like: a resource that allows us to nip these attacks in the bud before they show up on the airwaves and in emails -- and then fight back with the truth.

By signing up, you'll be on the front lines -- you'll hear about false claims as soon as they come up, and we'll count on you to spread the truth to your friends and personal networks and let us know about new smears whenever you hear them.

Will you sign up now to be a part of AttackWatch.com?

Yes, I want to be on the team that fights back.

Not right now, but I'll donate $5 to fund the 2012 campaign and support this work.

I remember the smears from 2008 well, and I'm sure you do, too.

They didn't just attack Barack Obama and Joe Biden. They went after everything this movement is built on, and everyone who supports it.

This time, they're not just out to personally attack the President -- they're also out to mislead Americans about the record of accomplishments that he's compiled. Just the other day, a Republican financier actually quoted Saddam Hussein in telling a group of millionaire donors that defeating President Obama will be "the mother of all wars."

We're launching AttackWatch.com today to make sure we're ready for the attacks we know are coming -- and armed with the ability to fight back quickly.

http://my.barackobama.com/Join-Attack-Watch

Thanks,

Messina

Jim Messina
Campaign Manager
Obama for America

orange
09-15-2011, 08:45 PM
Hey Orange, is this the same letter you got when they announced AttackWatch?

No, I never signed up at BO.com so I don't get their newsletters.

I learned about AttackWatch yesterday, here:

Obama campaign attacks author probing eligibility

'The White House is in panic mode. The White House knows the truth'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: September 14, 2011
6:40 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2011 WND

http://www.wnd.com/images/2011/07/091411smears.jpg

The Obama campaign for the 2012 presidential race has launched a new "fight the smears" type website, this time called "AttackWatch.com," with a personal attack on Dr. Jerome Corsi, the author of the best-selling "Where's the Birth Certificate?"

The ominous black and white website has a blood-red color overlay over a photograph of Corsi, whose book is credited with causing so much concern inside the bowels of the Obama White House that an attorney was dispatched on a special trip to Hawaii in April to obtain a purported copy of the state's "Certificate of Live Birth" for Obama, even though administration officials had said for years that was a document that wasn't available.

Read more: Obama campaign attacks author probing eligibility http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=345037#ixzz1Y50IzkjA

p.s. Where's The Birth Certificate?

KILLER_CLOWN
09-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Gutierrez: ‘I Want to Thank’ Obama for Bypassing Congress to Cancel Deportation of Illegals

Source: CNS

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) thanked President Obama for circumventing the Legislative branch when it comes to immigration law.

Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code makes it a federal crime to be in the United States illegally. Nevertheless, the Obama administration in August directed federal immigration officials to use “prosecutorial discretion” in deciding which illegal aliens to detain and deport.

“We had a president of the United States that recently was speaking at National Council of La Raza who said during his speech, ‘There are those who simply wish me to bypass Congress when it comes to immigration,’ and many in the audience clapped, saying, ‘Yup, bypass Congress…’” Gutierrez told the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) conference on Monday.

“He (Obama) said, ‘But I can’t bypass Congress,’ and people in the audience said, ‘Yes you can,’ and you want to know something? They were right — he could and he did, and I want to thank the President of the United States, and I want to thank all of those that work at the White House for issuing new guidance when it comes to deportations,” Gutierrez added.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Gutierrez%3A_%E2%80%98I_Want_to_Thank%E2%80%99_Obama_for_Bypassing_Congress_to_Cancel_Deportation_of _Illegals_/15716/0/0/0/Y/M.html

mikey23545
09-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Gutierrez: ‘I Want to Thank’ Obama for Bypassing Congress to Cancel Deportation of Illegals

Source: CNS

Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) thanked President Obama for circumventing the Legislative branch when it comes to immigration law.

Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code makes it a federal crime to be in the United States illegally. Nevertheless, the Obama administration in August directed federal immigration officials to use “prosecutorial discretion” in deciding which illegal aliens to detain and deport.

“We had a president of the United States that recently was speaking at National Council of La Raza who said during his speech, ‘There are those who simply wish me to bypass Congress when it comes to immigration,’ and many in the audience clapped, saying, ‘Yup, bypass Congress…’” Gutierrez told the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI) conference on Monday.

“He (Obama) said, ‘But I can’t bypass Congress,’ and people in the audience said, ‘Yes you can,’ and you want to know something? They were right — he could and he did, and I want to thank the President of the United States, and I want to thank all of those that work at the White House for issuing new guidance when it comes to deportations,” Gutierrez added.

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Gutierrez%3A_%E2%80%98I_Want_to_Thank%E2%80%99_Obama_for_Bypassing_Congress_to_Cancel_Deportation_of _Illegals_/15716/0/0/0/Y/M.html

Just remember - when Obama circumvents the constitution, he does it for all of us!

KILLER_CLOWN
09-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Just remember - when Obama circumvents the constitution, he does it for all of us!

LMAO

Dylan
09-15-2011, 10:49 PM
Hey #AttackWatch, there's some guy going through my garbage in the ally.

Dylan
09-15-2011, 11:00 PM
SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING:
OBAMA WEB COLLECTS ‘GOSSIP, SMEARS, ATTACKS’…

http://blog.beliefnet.com/on_the_front_lines_of_the_culture_wars/files/2011/04/hitler-uildup-to-world-war-2-15.jpg