PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs You Guys Are Fucking Sick

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Suck for Luck? Okay, I get it and all but it's horse shit. Are you guys really serious? So, if we win a game Chiefs Planet is going to be bummed out? This whole fanbase is slipping.

I'm not stupid. I wish Luck could be our QB. I think getting him solves the biggest problem on this team. But I doubt it's going to happen. We're not going to get Luck. If we're down there, Pioli won't draft him.

I want us to beat San Diego. And I plan on going to games, and I want us to win those games. In the back of my mind I know I want Luck, but I still want them to win first off. And I'll be fucking stoked when they do.

So to Pestilence and the Suck for Luckers... Fuck you, we're going to the playoffs. It's not over.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cpMTOqKOcMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Detoxing
09-19-2011, 07:31 PM
YEAH! Behind the arm of Matt "Bigtime" Cassel!

GloryDayz
Yawn...

Shogun
I AM SICK FOR LUCK@!!!!!

ClevelandBronco
...If we're down there, Pioli won't draft him...

Passing on Luck would be his last official act.

Simply Red
yhihf

Graystoke
09-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Thou are the One who wants years and years of more suckage?

Follow the light!

Detoxing
He's gonna sling that ball to victory! FUCK YOU SD! You may have Phillip Rivers, but we have Matt Cassel!

Fuck it, we don't have a running game anymore and we have a giant hole in the secondary that you offense is geared to exploit, but We're gonna win anyway!

Detoxing
Passing on Luck would be his last official act.

With the fans at least. Ownership? Pfff....

LiveSteam
09-19-2011, 07:33 PM
Cherry Valentine.

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 07:34 PM
I hope we win. I doubt it, I think we'll suck for luck. But I still want the wins and I'll be happy when we get them.

Predarat
09-19-2011, 07:34 PM
Yes we are sick, we have a fever, and the only cure is more suck4Luck!

Detoxing
09-19-2011, 07:35 PM
I hope we win. I doubt it, I think we'll suck for luck. But I still want the wins and I'll be happy when we get them.

Honestly, If we only win one game this season, I hope it's against SD.

Detoxing
09-19-2011, 07:37 PM

Honestly you guys, I'm down for drafting luck but I ain't sucking anything for anyone.

That's on you.....

Ugly Duck
09-19-2011, 07:37 PM
I'm not stupid. **** you, we're going to the playoffs. It's not over.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hmtjKmKphk?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5hmtjKmKphk?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 07:38 PM
What I wonder, and I meant to put this in the OP, is everybody going to be pissed if we go 8-8?

Because that would be fucked up... That was pretty much everybody's preseason prediction. And I think we could pull together and do it. Any given Sunday, right? But instead, let's be mad if they live up to expectations because we don't get a shot at a player we'll never pick anyways.

stonedstooge
09-19-2011, 07:40 PM
I remember several years ago there was serious talk about a couple of teams tanking the last game of the season on purpose. Would really hate to have KC be a laughing stock of the country if they seriously tried. Best only be called horrible, not horrible and cheaters. But I would take it IF it happens naturally

Bwana
09-19-2011, 07:40 PM
**** you, we're going to the playoffs. It's not over.

LMAO No, really.............

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xGKqAYbOtaE/S0D8khkrLdI/AAAAAAAABKQ/8xLzX67kL6Q/s320/laughing_like_a_hyena.jpg

Okie_Apparition
09-19-2011, 07:44 PM
Pioli is just treating Haley like Haley treats his players. Once Cassel is benched, we're all good in the hood

OnTheWarpath58
09-19-2011, 07:45 PM
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/50-cent-bert-seseme%20-street-1255767376g.gif

chief4life
09-19-2011, 07:49 PM

I second this :thumb:

chief4life
09-19-2011, 07:51 PM
http://iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/50-cent-bert-seseme%20-street-1255767376g.gif

LMAO

GordonGekko
09-19-2011, 07:52 PM
The Suck for Luck campaign inspires hope in what has been the worst 4 game stretch in memory.

It gives you hope that maybe the Chiefs might actually have a legitimate shot a true top-flight QB that can secure the position for over a decade. Given this, we need to get the draft pick and Pioli would have to bite his pride on Cassel and draft Luck.

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 07:54 PM

I can see ya heartbeat you scaaared.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/czlAgsM0cT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dicky McElephant
09-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah! I'm the motherfucking leader!

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 07:57 PM
I'll be honest though, if are in contention for Luck in the broncos game, I'll root to lose it. But for now, I hope we win this week and against the Vikings.

Chocolate Hog
09-19-2011, 07:57 PM
http://files.sharenator.com/lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif

alnorth
09-19-2011, 08:00 PM
Its not like this came out of nowhere. If I honestly thought we were too good or our schedule was too easy to end with the worst record, then I'd forget about Luck and hope for a win every week, the draft be damned.

However, the Chiefs really are horrific enough, with a tough enough schedule that a #1 pick is highly probable. If you actually are, realistically, in a position where there is ZERO CHANCE of playoffs and a great chance to draft Luck, then yeah... #suckforluck

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Its not like this came out of nowhere. If I honestly thought we were too good or our schedule was too easy to end with the worst record, then I'd forget about Luck and hope for a win every week, the draft be damned.

However, the Chiefs really are horrific enough, with a tough enough schedule that a #1 pick is highly probable. If you actually are, realistically, in a position where there is ZERO CHANCE of playoffs and a great chance to draft Luck, then yeah... #suckforluck

It's been two fucking games. We could fluke one out against SD, because they let that happen to them alot, then we got the Vikings and colts who fucking suck. We could easily go into the bye week leading, or tied for the division lead.

Al Bundy
09-19-2011, 08:05 PM
What I wonder, and I meant to put this in the OP, is everybody going to be pissed if we go 8-8?

Because that would be ****ed up... That was pretty much everybody's preseason prediction. And I think we could pull together and do it. Any given Sunday, right? But instead, let's be mad if they live up to expectations because we don't get a shot at a player we'll never pick anyways.

It's either 2-14 or 11-5, 12-4. Anything in between is Purgatory. The Buccaneers did it from 2003 to 2009.

Ace Gunner
09-19-2011, 08:06 PM
luck = cp crack

Three7s
09-19-2011, 08:07 PM
It's been two ****ing games. We could fluke one out against SD, because they let that happen to them alot, then we got the Vikings and colts who ****ing suck. We could easily go into the bye week leading, or tied for the division lead.
There's no helping you.....

Though I doubt you want to be helped.

blaise
09-19-2011, 08:07 PM
What a freaking disaster this team is. We're arguing about whether we want them to be super-sucky or just medium sucky.

chief4life
09-19-2011, 08:10 PM
http://stonedowl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/291110006.gif

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-19-2011, 08:15 PM
What a freaking disaster this team is. We're arguing about whether we want them to be super-sucky or just medium sucky.

LMAO

It's like bizarro world but around here it's called Monday

ClevelandBronco
09-19-2011, 08:16 PM
It's been two ****ing games. We could fluke one out against SD, because they let that happen to them alot, then we got the Vikings and colts who ****ing suck. We could easily go into the bye week leading, or tied for the division lead.

Come home, PonyBoy. Your mother and I love you.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Do you know how miserable you all will be if you suck all season, go 2-14, and then wind up with the 2nd pick in the draft because Seattle or Indy also finished 2-14 but got the #1 pick because you lost the strength of schedule tiebreaker? Or even worse, you get the #1 pick but Luck goes back to school?

I know I would be devastated if that happened to Denver. Pioli and Crennel have 6 Super Bowl rings combined they are too good at their jobs to wind up with thd #1 pick.

ClevelandBronco
09-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Do you know how miserable you all will be if you suck all season, go 2-14, and then wind up with the 2nd pick in the draft because Seattle or Indy also finished 2-14 but got the #1 pick because you lost the strength of schedule tiebreaker? Or even worse, you get the #1 pick but Luck goes back to school?

I know I would be devastated if that happened to Denver. Pioli and Crennel have 6 Super Bowl rings combined they are too good at their jobs to wind up with thd #1 pick.

Dude, we just had the second pick.

Spott
09-19-2011, 08:31 PM

You underestimate how much Cassel sucks.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2011, 08:32 PM

I wasn't wanting Denver to lose all their games so they could draft Locker #1 overall.

loochy
09-19-2011, 08:34 PM
Suck for Luck? Okay, I get it and all but it's horse shit. Are you guys really serious? So, if we win a game Chiefs Planet is going to be bummed out? This whole fanbase is slipping.

I'm not stupid. I wish Luck could be our QB. I think getting him solves the biggest problem on this team. But I doubt it's going to happen. We're not going to get Luck. If we're down there, Pioli won't draft him.

I want us to beat San Diego. And I plan on going to games, and I want us to win those games. In the back of my mind I know I want Luck, but I still want them to win first off. And I'll be fucking stoked when they do.

So to Pestilence and the Suck for Luckers... Fuck you, we're going to the playoffs. It's not over.

Are you back on drugs again?

baitism
09-19-2011, 08:36 PM
I hope we go 0-16, fire Haley and Pioli, draft Luck, and ticket prices and parking get dropped to levels where blue collar workers can actually attend games.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2011, 08:36 PM
You underestimate how much Cassel sucks.

I know you want your QBOTF but you still shouldn't give up ln your season in week 2. Maybe if it is week 12 but I'll be damned if I give up on my team after 2 weeks after I waited all offseason to watch them play.

Ugly Duck
09-19-2011, 08:40 PM

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/320sw744520.gif

Three7s
09-19-2011, 08:42 PM
I know you want your QBOTF but you still shouldn't give up ln your season in week 2. Maybe if it is week 12 but I'll be damned if I give up on my team after 2 weeks after I waited all offseason to watch them play.
Your team hasn't had given up 89 points and scored 10 over a span of 2 games in recent history.

Pioli Zombie
09-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Www.doodie.com

Spott
09-19-2011, 08:47 PM

We haven't had a franchise QB in my lifetime, and I'm not that young. I'd be willing to sacrifice another year of suckage if we could at least have one real QB in my lifetime.

Von Dumbass
09-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Your team hasn't had given up 89 points and scored 10 over a span of 2 games in recent history.

Haley's decision to have a soft camp made the Chiefs be a little bit behind the rest of the league. In another week or so they will be caught up and will be much more competitive.

Pioli Zombie
09-19-2011, 08:51 PM
We haven't had a franchise QB in my lifetime, and I'm not that young. I'd be willing to sacrifice another year of suckage if we could at least have one real QB in my lifetime.

Damon Huard was damn good.

suds79
09-19-2011, 08:53 PM
Haley's decision to have a soft camp made the Chiefs be a little bit behind the rest of the league. In another week or so they will be caught up and will be much more competitive.

You crack me up. You've been posting stuff like this all day long. The more you post, the more it says how scared you are about the possibility of us getting Luck. And we all know we have as good of a shot as anybody right now.

Pawnmower
09-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Luck? yes

Suck? fuck no....anyone who wants us to suck is a fucking traitor idiot douche

Bill Brasky
09-19-2011, 08:55 PM
http://hostgator-hosting-discounts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/marriage-herm-edwards.jpg

el borracho
09-19-2011, 09:04 PM

Because that would be ****ed up... That was pretty much everybody's preseason prediction. And I think we could pull together and do it. Any given Sunday, right? But instead, let's be mad if they live up to expectations because we don't get a shot at a player we'll never pick anyways.

1. The Chiefs aren't going 8-8; that's fantasy.
2. The Chiefs aren't going 0-16, either.
3. There is no reason to believe that, given the opportunity, Pioli wouldn't draft Luck. Pioli's first move was to bring in a QB. Wrong guy, but it does suggest that Pioli values the position.

Jaric
09-19-2011, 09:10 PM
You might be in danger of winning week 5 when you get to visit me here in Indy. We've looked only slightly less unimpressive than you have so far.

Ugly Duck
09-19-2011, 09:13 PM
The more you post, the more it says how scared you are about the possibility of us getting Luck. And we all know we have as good of a shot as anybody right now.

Don't get too cocky. Denver is right in the hunt... only the good fortune of a game with the lowly Bengals separates you two right now. Broncos are 5 & 17 in recent games. Them's Raiderlike high-pick numbers.... its a horse-race...

gblowfish
09-19-2011, 09:29 PM
This thread belongs on Arrowhead Pride....

Frosty
09-19-2011, 09:45 PM

Yeah, I would be pissed at 8-8. I'm tired of this team being mired in mediocrity. It's Super Bowl or Luck as far as I'm I'm concerned. Since this team isn't going to the Super Bowl...

CaliforniaChief
09-19-2011, 09:48 PM
The Draftabulators have reinvented themselves as the Suck for Luckers.

The thought of a team tanking it is ridiculous, although this team looks to be on a trajectory for 2-14 or so. Too many guys on the roster know their asses are on the line to mail it in for some guy that might or might not even be available when we draft.

I think Ricky Stanzi should start every game for the rest of the season. If he is teh suck and we end up 2-14 or worse, then at least we know what we have and what we need.

If he lights it up and the team starts competing, especially against some of the opponents we're facing later this year, then maybe we've got our QBOTF.

Either way, we now have just a 12% chance of making the playoffs and that's not taking into account how God-awful we've played.

Cassel is who we thought he was, and there's nothing new we're going to see at this point. So bench him and start Dick Stanzi and see what we've got.

Actually, it's not that far-fetched. As many empty seats as we have at Arrowhead coming for the rest of the year, the business-people are going to need to give fans SOMETHING to watch, and I doubt they're going to put a split screen up with Indy, Seattle, Miami, and Minnesota and call it "Luckvision."

Brock
09-19-2011, 09:49 PM
It's pretty lousy to imagine that these guys are actually trying.

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 09:51 PM
Fuck this shit. I will NEVER root against the Chiefs, and I don't give a fuck who it costs us in draft picks.

KC native
09-19-2011, 09:52 PM
It's pretty lousy to imagine that these guys are actually trying.

ROFL

KCChiefsFan88
09-19-2011, 09:54 PM

I want us to beat San Diego. And I plan on going to games, and I want us to win those games. In the back of my mind I know I want Luck, but I still want them to win first off. And I'll be ****ing stoked when they do.

So to Pestilence and the Suck for Luckers... **** you, we're going to the playoffs. It's not over.

You are Clark Hunt's wet dream.

idrapethat
09-19-2011, 10:01 PM
Yeah I'm switching to the dark side, Suck for Luck...if only for my own sanity. Also, depending on this chargers game, I'm going to the vikings game with a brown paper bag on. The first fucking time I buy season tickets is this year.

Crush
09-19-2011, 10:05 PM
You know what is fucking sick? Only 3 playoff wins since Super Bowl IV. If it takes this team to suck beyond the previously established levels of suck to get a franchise QB, then so be it. We need a franchise QB and build the team around him. True fans crack me up. I guess they enjoyed the last 40 years of mediocrity.

CanadaKC
09-19-2011, 10:08 PM
this thread is nothing more than trying to spin what most knowledgeable Chief fans know...this team was unprepared to play this year...the coaching has been horrendous...and we lost probably the two most valuable members of our team on both sides of the ball. So why should it come as no suprise that a lot of us believe that the one way to turn around this team in a hurry is Luck?..and that the possibility of us getting him is, quite sadly but profoundly, a reality. Don't piss on my cornflakes dude...if this season is a write-off..which I think it is after being outscored 82-10 in the first 2 games...then I want a silver lining. We're not ****ing sick...we're trying to find hope in hopelessness. Of course we will still cheer for this team...but get your head out of the sand.

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:09 PM
You know what is ****ing sick? Only 3 playoff wins since Super Bowl IV. If it takes this team to suck beyond the previously established levels of suck to get a franchise QB, then so be it. We need a franchise QB and build the team around him. True fans crack me up. I guess they enjoyed the last 40 years of mediocrity.

The people that think us losing games this year is some sort of guarantee that we'll be successful in the future crack me the fuck up. What a bunch of fucking idiots the "suck for luck" crowd are.

CanadaKC
09-19-2011, 10:11 PM
What a bunch of ****ing idiots the "suck for luck" crowd are.

...lol...tell that to indy the last decade jackass

Crush
09-19-2011, 10:11 PM
The people that think us losing games this year is some sort of guarantee that we'll be successful in the future crack me the fuck up. What a bunch of fucking idiots the "suck for luck" crowd are.

How the fuck are we going to win if we do not take the chance at a legitimate franchise QB? I guess King Carl and Steadman trained you well.

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:13 PM
What a bunch of ****ing idiots the "suck for luck" crowd are.

...lol...tell that to indy the last decade jackass

what the fuck does Indy have to do with Andrew Luck, or the Kansas City Chiefs?

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:14 PM
How the **** are we going to win if we do not take the chance at a legitimate franchise QB? I guess King Carl and Steadman trained you well.

Who said I don't want us to draft a quarterback? It's obvious we need one.

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 10:15 PM
How the fuck are we going to win if we do not take the chance at a legitimate franchise QB? I guess King Carl and Steadman trained you well.

Noone said we don't want luck. We just don't want to lose. I'm going to the Vikings game and maybe one late in the year, and I'm supposed to be upset if we win? Fuck that, I want Luck, but I don't think it's going to happen. I just want to be happy on Sundays. I fucking use the Chiefs as motivation to make it all year, and I'd love to have a few happy endings.

CanadaKC
09-19-2011, 10:16 PM
wow if i have to explain that to you..you really are a jackass. does the name payton manning come to mind? look at their record with him...and without him...my god dude...you're quickly failing in the argument department.

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:17 PM
wow if i have to explain that to you..you really are a jackass. does the name payton manning come to mind? look at their record with him...and without him...my god dude...you're quickly failing in the argument department.

:facepalm:

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 10:18 PM

Who are you responding to? Think maybe your failing.

KurtCobain
09-19-2011, 10:19 PM
Besides, Luck is just going to tear his ACL. Then you'll be calling for Suck for (Top LT) T-Shirts.

Fuck you guys.

CanadaKC
09-19-2011, 10:20 PM
hey ponyboy..if you "want happy endings" go to a gay tug-n-rub and show them that geh pic of you on the left...

Shogun
09-19-2011, 10:21 PM
geh

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:22 PM
hey ponyboy..if you "want happy endings" go to a gay tug-n-rub and show them that geh pic of you on the left...

ooooooooh sick burn dude....

this motherfucker LMAO

Crush
09-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Noone said we don't want luck. We just don't want to lose. I'm going to the Vikings game and maybe one late in the year, and I'm supposed to be upset if we win? Fuck that, I want Luck, but I don't think it's going to happen. I just want to be happy on Sundays. I fucking use the Chiefs as motivation to make it all year, and I'd love to have a few happy endings.

Don't worry, not that is not going to happen anyway.

Baconeater
09-19-2011, 10:24 PM
Huh? I read on chiefsplanet.com that Peyton Manning sucks and is a playoff choker. Why would we want someone like him?

ReynardMuldrake
09-19-2011, 10:30 PM
Let's be realistic here. We have neither the ability to score points or stop any team from walking all over us right now. How are we supposed to advance the ball? We are a rush-heavy team with no running backs, a QB that MAYBE can hit an open target over the middle at short range, with offensive playcalling that isn't fooling anybody. On the defensive side it's no secret how to score on us. Target the safety and it's pretty much a guaranteed completion. BAM! Touchdown. We have no answer for that. All the recent injuries are to key players that we have no depth to compensate for.

How exactly are we supposed to win any games right now? I understand it's a team sport but seriously, help me visualize it. I just don't see us beating anyone at this point.

dirk digler
09-19-2011, 10:31 PM

Yeah getting a franchise QB would be a horrible thing. :rolleyes:

Shogun
09-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Let's be realistic here. We have neither the ability to score points or stop any team from walking all over us right now. How are we supposed to advance the ball? We are a rush-heavy team with no running backs, a QB that MAYBE can hit an open target over the middle at short range, and offensive playcalling that isn't fooling anybody. On the defensive side it's no secret how to score on us. Target the safety and it's pretty much a guaranteed completion. BAM! Touchdown. We have no answer for that. All the recent injuries are to key players that we have no depth to compensate for.

How exactly are we supposed to win any games right now? I understand it's a team sport but seriously, help me visualize it. I just don't see us beating anyone at this point.

but jon mcgraw is our leading tackler!

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Yeah getting a franchise QB would be a horrible thing. :rolleyes:

Who said that? I'd love for us to get a franchise QB.

dirk digler
09-19-2011, 10:34 PM
Who said that? I'd love for us to get a franchise QB.

Then join the Suck for Luck campaign and quit complaining.

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Then join the Suck for Luck campaign and quit complaining.

I think it's beyond stupid to root against your favorite team.

dirk digler
09-19-2011, 10:42 PM

It's not that bad you get use to it. I rooted against the Chiefs the entire 2008 season so Herm and Carl could get shit canned. You have to look at the bigger picture.

banyon
09-19-2011, 10:44 PM

You're not rooting against them. You're rooting for the long term over the short.

Shogun
09-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Think of it this way

You are a patient at a hospital.

You see the doctor doing things wrong and endangering patients.

You'd want to see them get fired to be replaced with a competent doctor.

Doctor gets fired

New great #1 draft pick Doctor gets hired

Morale and overall work of Hospital get better

Baconeater
09-19-2011, 10:45 PM
It's not that bad you get use to it. I rooted against the Chiefs the entire 2008 season so Herm and Carl could get shit canned. You have to look at the bigger picture.Yep, and Herm and Carl getting shit canned solved all of our problems.

Shogun
09-19-2011, 10:45 PM
and i dunno about you guys, but i dont want matt cassel sticking his fingers in me, doctor or not. whatever that means

dirk digler
09-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Yep, and Herm and Carl getting shit canned solved all of our problems.

It might work out yet if we get Luck :D

Remember it is a process

dirk digler
09-19-2011, 10:47 PM
and i dunno about you guys, but i dont want matt cassel sticking his fingers in me, doctor or not. whatever that means

liar

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:49 PM
You're not rooting against them. You're rooting for the long term over the short.

I understand, and disagree with this line of thinking.

It's not a guarantee that Luck will be any good, or that there won't be a good QB at some point later in the first round.

Crush
09-19-2011, 10:49 PM

I agree. Cassel would probably suck at giving a prostate exam.

Shogun
09-19-2011, 10:50 PM

It's not a guarantee that Luck will be any good, or that there won't be a good QB at some point later in the first round.

You have a top 5 pick and you are taking chances with ANYBODY in the draft. Tyson Jackson. who woulda thunk that he would be useless. ANYBODY is a question mark.

Shogun
09-19-2011, 10:50 PM
I agree. Cassel would probably suck at giving a prostate exam.

Exactly.

However Andrew luck looks like he lotions his soft hands. Might be a pleasant experience. He might even give you a hug once its all said and done and tell you that it isnt weird.

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm tired of seeing Cassel back there too. I've seen enough. I'd be all for giving Palko or Stanzi a shot, and would be totally on board with us using a first round pick on a QB. I just want us to win. You people are telling me that you'll be rooting for the Raiders, or Broncos when they play us? That's seriously fucked.

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:53 PM
You have a top 5 pick and you are taking chances with ANYBODY in the draft. Tyson Jackson. who woulda thunk that he would be useless. ANYBODY is a question mark.

Thank you for proving my point.

Shogun
09-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Thank you for proving my point.

Well you kind of proved mine too. You basically said there might be a Luck calibur qb in the later rounds. I'd rather take a pretty sure thing > somebody with a lot of questions. juust imo

dirk digler
09-19-2011, 10:54 PM

There is no guarantees with any player...well except for Cassel sucking

Baconeater
09-19-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm tired of seeing Cassel back there too. I've seen enough. I'd be all for giving Palko or Stanzi a shot, and would be totally on board with us using a first round pick on a QB. I just want us to win. You people are telling me that you'll be rooting for the Raiders, or Broncos when they play us? That's seriously fucked.
Yes it is.

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Well you kind of proved mine too. You basically said there might be a Luck calibur qb in the later rounds. I'd rather take a pretty sure thing > somebody with a lot of questions. juust imo

I'm not even saying wait until later rounds. I want us to get a franchise QB just as bad as anyone. We should have a pretty high pick anyway. Rooting against your favorite team remains asinine.

Okie_Apparition
09-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Tell them to go shoot themselves in the face with an AIDS infected mule's dick

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 11:16 PM
Tell them to go shoot themselves in the face with an AIDS infected mule's dick

Who? The Luckturbaters?

bigbucks24
09-19-2011, 11:19 PM
What kind of a name is Ponyboy, anyhow?

Ugly Duck
09-19-2011, 11:24 PM

Not really... I did it when I wanted Oakland to get the 1st overall pick so we could select Jamarcus Russell. It worked!

bigbucks24
09-19-2011, 11:27 PM
Not really... I did it when I wanted Oakland to get the 1st overall pick so we could select Jamarcus Russell. It worked!

Good call, dumbass Raider fan.

Dicky McElephant
09-19-2011, 11:31 PM
The Luckterbators? Really?

Could you be any more unoriginal?

suzzer99
09-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Worst QB to ever make a pro-bowl, a) Mark Castle, b) Derek Anderson, c) other?

CHENZ A!
09-19-2011, 11:34 PM
The Luckterbators? Really?

Could you be any more unoriginal?

whatever. Didn't put a whole lot of thought into it. Easier to type that than "the morons who want us to lose so that we can draft Luck" every time.

crazycoffey
09-19-2011, 11:53 PM

The outsiders, hello...

Ugly Duck
09-19-2011, 11:58 PM

Not into ghey poetry? Here's Ponyboy...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_d8FKgrZ1E?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_d8FKgrZ1E?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

BossChief
09-20-2011, 12:08 AM
I cant root against us, but if/when we lose it wont be as bad because there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

banyon
09-20-2011, 12:23 AM

Mark Redman

58kcfan89
09-20-2011, 01:02 AM
Mark Redman

DAMMIT, I was just about to post this...

Sofa King
09-20-2011, 08:29 AM

I want us to beat San Diego. And I plan on going to games, and I want us to win those games. In the back of my mind I know I want Luck, but I still want them to win first off. And I'll be ****ing stoked when they do.

So to Pestilence and the Suck for Luckers... **** you, we're going to the playoffs. It's not over.

YEAH I'M WITH YOU! FUCK PESTILENCE!

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2011, 08:31 AM
if any Chiefs fan still has playoff hopes...

what would Dane say in this scenario?!

Oh yeah...

JFC :facepalm:

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2011, 08:33 AM
I cant root against us, but if/when we lose it wont be as bad because there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't root against the Chiefs...I'm just reverted to 2009 mode.

In 2009 I had a meltdown against Baltimore week 1, and then around week 3 or so I got into lol mode where I just laughed about how bad we were rather than be mad...

this year it took me 1.5 quarters...

now I'll continue to watch every torturing minute but I'll just laugh at how disgustingly terrible we are...

and if it does come down to the last week where if we lose, we get #1 and if we win, we don't...

if we win I'm going to abort myself.

Jaric
09-20-2011, 08:37 AM

Vince Young.

durtyrute
09-20-2011, 08:38 AM
One thing I don't get is, we have a quarterback on the roster in Stanzi who is head and shoulders better than Matty. If this was all about getting a quarterback, why not just play him. Everyone can see that he is better. The front office isn't that stupid they see it too. Why suck for Luck when we can uhhh...dancy of Stanzi or Not be pansies for Stanzi or wear dirty jammies for Stanzi or whatever silly name you guys want to come up with.

KurtCobain
09-20-2011, 08:42 AM
YEAH I'M WITH YOU! FUCK PESTILENCE!

That's what this whole thing is about.

Short Leash Hootie
09-20-2011, 08:48 AM
One thing I don't get is, we have a quarterback on the roster in Stanzi who is head and shoulders better than Matty. If this was all about getting a quarterback, why not just play him. Everyone can see that he is better. The front office isn't that stupid they see it too. Why suck for Luck when we can uhhh...dancy of Stanzi or Not be pansies for Stanzi or wear dirty jammies for Stanzi or whatever silly name you guys want to come up with.

I'd rather just suck for luck...

suzzer99
09-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Mark Redman

Nice!

OnTheWarpath58
09-20-2011, 10:49 AM
I don't root against the Chiefs...I'm just reverted to 2009 mode.

In 2009 I had a meltdown against Baltimore week 1, and then around week 3 or so I got into lol mode where I just laughed about how bad we were rather than be mad...

this year it took me 1.5 quarters...

now I'll continue to watch every torturing minute but I'll just laugh at how disgustingly terrible we are...

and if it does come down to the last week where if we lose, we get #1 and if we win, we don't...

if we win I'm going to abort myself.

This, minus aborting myself. LMAO

I'm not going to root against them, per se. But I'm not going to be disappointed when they lose.

I was expecting 6-7 wins tops to begin with. I'll gladly take even fewer wins for the opportunity to draft the best QB prospect of the last decade+.

lcarus
09-20-2011, 10:55 AM
I don't see what the problem is. We're a bad team that isn't going anywhere. If you're a realistic fan not living in complete fantasy land, you already know we're gonna lose a lot of games. Why not hope we lose enough to get a future great quarterback? We are never gonna win a Super Bowl until we get one. Face it. We don't HAVE to get the #1 pick to get that QB, but Luck is the best bet. Do you think Carolina fans wish they would have won 2 more games last season instead of getting Cam Newton?

crazycoffey
09-21-2011, 04:34 AM
I'd rather just suck for luck...

is this really better than your normal rate?

:D

crazycoffey
09-21-2011, 04:37 AM
.... Do you think Carolina fans wish they would have won 2 more games last season instead of getting Cam Newton?

Do you think the average carolina fan really wanted Cam?

acarter25
09-21-2011, 02:52 PM
I have a little bit too much pride in myself as a fan and in this org anization to actually watch the games and hope we lose them to become the worst team in football. To joke about getting andrew luck is one thing, but to actually want to watch this team lose every game this season is a completely different story.

Sofa King
09-21-2011, 03:03 PM
I have a little bit too much pride in myself as a fan and in this org anization to actually watch the games and hope we lose them to become the worst team in football. To joke about getting andrew luck is one thing, but to actually want to watch this team lose every game this season is a completely different story.

Nobody wants us to go 0-16 man... just enough wins to have one less than the next worst team. whether that be 1, 2, 3 or even 4 wins.

acarter25
09-21-2011, 03:17 PM
Nobody wants us to go 0-16 man... just enough wins to have one less than the next worst team. whether that be 1, 2, 3 or even 4 wins.

I know I know, and in the event that this happens I'll be excited to draft andrew luck, but I just can't sit back for a whole season and root for my team to be the worst in the league. Maybe if it comes down to the last game of the season and we are 1-14 and we have to lose to draft him, Sure. But two games into the season and only one win away from being atop the afc west, I just can't do it. Yes I know that is obviously a very very far fetched statement and we have looked like a flag football team first two games but still.

Fruit Ninja
09-21-2011, 03:21 PM
41 years of suckage. Let it be 42 and it could be so glories the next 10 years.

Now's the time.

Sofa King
09-21-2011, 03:21 PM
I know I know, and in the event that this happens I'll be excited to draft andrew luck, but I just can't sit back for a whole season and root for my team to be the worst in the league. Maybe if it comes down to the last game of the season and we are 1-14 and we have to lose to draft him, Sure. But two games into the season and only one win away from being atop the afc west, I just can't do it. Yes I know that is obviously a very very far fetched statement and we have looked like a flag football team first two games but still.

Imagine how much fun next year will be if we DID get Luck though.

Ehhh... Ehhhh. *nudge nudge*

acarter25
09-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Imagine how much fun next year will be if we DID get Luck though.

Ehhh... Ehhhh. *nudge nudge*

Oh man I know I know. :)

O.city
09-21-2011, 03:33 PM
I haven't watched the guy play much at all. I have read what everyone has said about him but I was just wanting someone on Cp's opinion. Is he a prospect that could be an all pro year 2? What is his ceiling? Just wanting some opinion.

Pawnmower
09-21-2011, 03:34 PM

Wow....Someone who is reasonable and semi intelligent.....Where the hell did you come from?

I agree 100% with you....The 'Suck for luck' thing is a funny joke, but anyone who either 1) takes it seriously or 2) gets upset if we win or 3) actually roots for us to lose is a fucking idiot, period.

KCrockaholic
09-21-2011, 03:35 PM
I haven't watched the guy play much at all. I have read what everyone has said about him but I was just wanting someone on Cp's opinion. Is he a prospect that could be an all pro year 2? What is his ceiling? Just wanting some opinion.

He's the best QB prospect since Peyton. Watch his games sometime. I've been watching all of his games from last year, and the ones this year as well. He's a smart, poised, and extremely talented guy. He's NFL ready the second he's drafted.

I haven't EVER been this excited about a QB prospect in my life.

O.city
09-21-2011, 03:39 PM
He's the best QB prospect since Peyton. Watch his games sometime. I've been watching all of his games from last year, and the ones this year as well. He's a smart, poised, and extremely talented guy. He's NFL ready the second he's drafted.

I haven't EVER been this excited about a QB prospect in my life.

That sounds great. I was just wondering if he is all that he is cracked up to be. More specifically does he have elite accuracy or arm strength like a Brady or A Rog?

acarter25
09-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Wow....Someone who is reasonable and semi intelligent.....Where the hell did you come from? G

I agree 100% with you....The 'Suck for luck' thing is a funny joke, but anyone who either 1) takes it seriously or 2) gets upset if we win or 3) actually roots for us to lose is a ****ing idiot, period.

Ohh i've just been lurking around waiting for the right moment, I'm a noob ya know, can't just go posting all the time. Completely agree with your statement though.

RedNeckRaider
09-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Here is the funny thing to me. After two beat downs and yes a couple of huge injuries KC is only one game out. It looks like it will come down to the Raiders and Chargers, however the Broncos gave away the game against Oakland. So the cold grim fact is KC is in the west and they could split with 2 if not all 3 teams. They will also pick up a few wins nobody sees coming. Due to the QB position the Chargers look to be the 1 team that will make the dance. I think KC wins too many games this year to win the Luck lottery~

talastan
09-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Here is the funny thing to me. After two beat downs and yes a couple of huge injuries KC is only one game out. It looks like it will come down to the Raiders and Chargers, however the Broncos gave away the game against Oakland. So the cold grim fact is KC is in the west and they could split with 2 if not all 3 teams. They will also pick up a few wins nobody sees coming. Due to the QB position the Chargers look to be the 1 team that will make the dance. I think KC wins too many games this year to win the Luck lottery~

Dude without Berry on our D, I really believe that Rivers, Orton, and maybe even Campbell will be able to pick us apart in the passing game. I really don't see anything for this team other than the cellar IMO.

RedNeckRaider
09-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Dude without Berry on our D, I really believe that Rivers, Orton, and maybe even Campbell will be able to pick us apart in the passing game. I really don't see anything for this team other than the cellar IMO.

Oh I agree they will finish last in the west. I also think they will do it with 3 to 5 wins. Which puts Luck out of range. The Colts will shit the bed and draft him, maybe the Seahawks~

38yrsfan
09-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Wish the Chiefs would lose to get draft positioning ???? ...... it would be more appropriate to root for a bandwagon team like the Cowboys or Donks then. The Mange is always looking for more traffic .....

:shake:

Thig Lyfe
09-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Actively rooting against this team in the short term is the same as actively rooting for them in the long term.

Pawnmower
09-21-2011, 05:20 PM
Actively rooting against this team in the short term is the same as actively rooting for them in the long term.

justify it how you want, but giving up on a team after two games, when theyre one game back with 14 to play is the sign of a cowardly fucking pussy.

KurtCobain
09-21-2011, 05:28 PM
justify it how you want, but giving up on a team after two games, when theyre one game back with 14 to play is the sign of a cowardly fucking pussy.

ummm.. I pretty much agree with pawnmower 100 fucking percent.

RedNeckRaider
09-21-2011, 05:42 PM
ummm.. I pretty much agree with pawnmower 100 ****ing percent.

Good movie as to your new avatar...carry on~