PDA

View Full Version : Life Anyone wth LAMP expertise looking for new employment opportunity?

chris
09-20-2011, 12:04 PM
3 to 12 month project; if the fit is good for both you and company, then there is a contract to hire option.

Work from home.

Salary, stock option equity, year end bonus.

Please PM if interested.

OnTheWarpath58
09-20-2011, 12:06 PM
http://shirtsays.com/images/large/i-love-lamp-snorg-tees.jpg

Marcus_Halberstram
09-20-2011, 12:08 PM
I went a date with Amber Lamps once. GREAT ASS

Sofa King
09-20-2011, 12:09 PM
OTWP banged Lisa Lampanelli twice, once.

OnTheWarpath58
09-20-2011, 12:10 PM
I went a date with Amber Lamps once. GREAT ASS

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JEBS7JIrx-Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DRU
09-20-2011, 01:11 PM
3 to 12 month project; if the fit is good for both you and company, then there is a contract to hire option.

Work from home.

Salary, stock option equity, year end bonus.

Please PM if interested.

Are you running a single server LAMP stack or have you separated apache and mysql? Is it just a matter of finding somebody to maintain what you have or would it be a bunch of new LAMP stack configs..??

Kyle DeLexus
09-20-2011, 03:18 PM
<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JEBS7JIrx-Y" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

LMAO one of the greats.

Reerun_KC
09-20-2011, 03:56 PM
Dude, I can so hook you up...

SNR
09-20-2011, 05:00 PM
Would somebody ban this fucking moron?

chris
09-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Would somebody ban this ****ing moron?

You are such an idiot.

I'm trying to find Cpers IT jobs with my company and you want to ban me?

You must be jealous because you are only qualified to empty sewage out of port a potties!

Get a life!

chris
09-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Dude, I can so hook you up...

We are looking to hire, not send to India. Can you help?

Dave Lane
09-20-2011, 06:24 PM
I used to be pretty good the php was a little weak but good stuff. Too many braincells ago though..

SNR
09-20-2011, 09:36 PM
You are such an idiot.

I'm trying to find Cpers IT jobs with my company and you want to ban me?

You must be jealous because you are only qualified to empty sewage out of port a potties!

Get a life!
You've posted two of these in less than 24 hours.

This isn't monster.com. If you need employees/programmers for your business/dildo library/whorehouse, then post them on a site appropriate for that.

If you had joined only a little while ago and people didn't know who you are, you would be considered a spammer and banned from here immediately. The fact that you've been here more than a few years shouldn't change that.

Also, I have a PhD and a great job. Suck my learned cock.

Shogun
09-20-2011, 09:37 PM
I have been known to build a mean lamp

Brock
09-20-2011, 10:08 PM

LMAO

bowener
09-20-2011, 10:31 PM
I have a 3-way and I know how to work the switch. Pretty rare these days with everyone rollin' with the compacts.

chris
09-21-2011, 07:20 AM
You've posted two of these in less than 24 hours.

This isn't monster.com. If you need employees/programmers for your business/dildo library/whorehouse, then post them on a site appropriate for that.

If you had joined only a little while ago and people didn't know who you are, you would be considered a spammer and banned from here immediately. The fact that you've been here more than a few years shouldn't change that.

Also, I have a PhD and a great job. Suck my learned cock.

OK, SNR. I admit I'm puzzled. Three questions:

1) Who are you? Did someone die and make you a mod or owner? As far as I've seen, you are a whiner hiding anomalously behind a keyboard. You have complained previously about other topics I've written about. I'm starting to think you don't like me. I'm crushed. :(

2) This is a multi-purpose site. CPers all the time are looking for work or seeking talent. If at least one person gets a job because of this site, isn't that a success?

3) PhD? Piled Higher and Deeper? Is that what you call the 8.5" by 11" xeroxed piece of paper your waste management class received once passing the on-the-job training program of emptying port-a-potties?

And last.....Sorry, I must decline your offer. I don't partake in the gay lifestyle. But please, don't stop your well practiced habits just because of my refusal.

Molitoth
09-21-2011, 07:21 AM
http://troll.me/images/brick-tamland/i-love-lamp.jpg

SNR
09-21-2011, 10:26 AM
OK, SNR. I admit I'm puzzled. Three questions:

1) Who are you? Did someone die and make you a mod or owner? As far as I've seen, you are a whiner hiding anomalously behind a keyboard. You have complained previously about other topics I've written about. I'm starting to think you don't like me. I'm crushed. :(

2) This is a multi-purpose site. CPers all the time are looking for work or seeking talent. If at least one person gets a job because of this site, isn't that a success?

3) PhD? Piled Higher and Deeper? Is that what you call the 8.5" by 11" xeroxed piece of paper your waste management class received once passing the on-the-job training program of emptying port-a-potties?

And last.....Sorry, I must decline your offer. I don't partake in the gay lifestyle. But please, don't stop your well practiced habits just because of my refusal.Look around. Nobody is taking your threads seriously.

Whatever, though. Keep posting your job offers on here. Post three or four more. See how much people sour up when you do this.

Also, your jokes aren't funny. Please get cancer and die.

Fish
09-21-2011, 10:30 AM

Ha ha.... ouch......

Reerun_KC
09-21-2011, 10:33 AM

Great talking to you this morning... I will be sending information shortly...

Talk to you soon.

loochy
09-21-2011, 10:34 AM
Great talking to you this morning... I will be sending information shortly...

Talk to you soon.

He can't help your company because he's just a reetodd.

chris
09-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Look around. Nobody is taking your threads seriously.

Whatever, though. Keep posting your job offers on here. Post three or four more. See how much people sour up when you do this.

Also, your jokes aren't funny. Please get cancer and die.

Have received several PMs already. Plus a rep about you being a Butthead. :)

Don't you have toilets to go clean?? So go away.

SNR
09-21-2011, 11:32 AM
Have received several PMs already. Plus a rep about you being a Butthead. :)

Don't you have toilets to go clean?? So go away.I'M GLAD YOUR BUSINESS IS DOING SO WELL AT THE EXPENSE OF CHIEFSPLANET'S BANDWIDTH.

You're a spammer. Fuck you.

Reerun_KC
09-21-2011, 11:36 AM
I'M GLAD YOUR BUSINESS IS DOING SO WELL AT THE EXPENSE OF CHIEFSPLANET'S BANDWIDTH.

You're a spammer. **** you.

Why the hate?

Dude is trying to help a CPer out if they need it... IF he offers a PHP position to someone here on CP that would be pretty cool..

Cant see why you would be so bent about it.

chris
09-21-2011, 11:38 AM
I'M GLAD YOUR BUSINESS IS DOING SO WELL AT THE EXPENSE OF CHIEFSPLANET'S BANDWIDTH.

You're a spammer. **** you.

Aaaaahhh, I think I've hurt your feelings. :(

Want to try again? Surely you can do better than that??

Reerun_KC
09-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Chris,

Email sent...

Thig Lyfe
09-21-2011, 01:17 PM

I have a PhD

3) PhD? Piled Higher and Deeper?

You insult his lack of qualifications, but then when he provides his qualifications, you insult him for having those qualifications?

http://i56.tinypic.com/9vf41f.gif