PDA

View Full Version : Trades

Hoover
09-20-2011, 06:10 PM
What is your guy's opinion on vetoing trades between teams in your league?

My league seems to be tough for some people to get trades through but easy for others. It really depends who you are, not really the pieces you are trading.

I'm one of those teams that gets vetoed all the time. Hell, the entire league basically voted down my deal that traded Tolbert and J. Jones for Wayne and S. Greene. Honestly I didn't think it was that out of whack. I have another trade pending, and it already has been voted against.

Frustrating.

Other teams can make moves, but I can't.

FD
09-20-2011, 06:13 PM
I never veto trades and only would if there was obvious collusion or if a serious injury comes out between when the trade is accepted and the end of the veto window. I think that should be the rule for everybody and hate when people try to stop trades that they think are lopsided. Its not their opinion that matters, its the two people trading.

OnTheWarpath58
09-20-2011, 06:20 PM
That deal is ridiculously out of whack. Jones is nearly worthless. If I had Reggie Wayne, I wouldn't deal him for Tolbert and Jones, much less throw Greene into the deal.

With that said, I never veto trades unless it's obvious collusion. If people want to make stupid trades, that's their business.

Honestly, I think the veto thing is overused. Guys just veto because they don't want another team getting better, and that's not the point.