PDA

View Full Version : Football Not quite Pat-Tillman-like, but another Cardinal makes a bold 'life' decision.

Frankie
09-21-2011, 12:28 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ycn-9159265

Jason Wright passes up NFL contract to attend business school

By Sean Jensen, Sep 20, 10:19 pm EDT.

Sofa King
09-21-2011, 12:32 PM
"Even if Wright felt differently, his wife, Tiffany, was ready to move on - with or without him.

"I was done with football," says Tiffany, who gave birth to the couple's first child, Gabrielle, four months ago. "No offense to the Cardinals, but I think there's better things ahead. I know Jason is more capable of things outside of football."

Damn women.

</post>
09-21-2011, 12:33 PM
Wife sounds like a bitch

Pawnmower
09-21-2011, 12:34 PM
wow what a bitch

Pawnmower
09-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch. Tiffany Wright is a total bitch.

</post>
09-21-2011, 12:36 PM
2 years for 2 million. I think business school could wait fro two more years...

MIAdragon
09-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Im sure the bitch loves the 3 mil hes made from football.

Pawnmower
09-21-2011, 12:40 PM
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-ab&hl=en&source=hp&q=tiffany+wright+total+bitch&pbx=1&oq=tiffany+wright+total+bitch&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=12465l13168l4l13333l6l4l0l0l0l1l256l605l1.2.1l4l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.&fp=de23886fcc1a8f34&biw=1024&bih=586

Bwana
09-21-2011, 12:46 PM
"Even if Wright felt differently, his wife, Tiffany, was ready to move on - with or without him.

"I was done with football," says Tiffany, who gave birth to the couple's first child, Gabrielle, four months ago. "No offense to the Cardinals, but I think there's better things ahead. I know Jason is more capable of things outside of football."

Damn women.

Wow, he should have given her the boot now, played ball, banked the money and gone and found himself a decent woman, rather than some raggy bitch.

Pestilence
09-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Down one path was a full scholarship to the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business that would prepare him to empower inner-city children, perhaps someday allowing him to open a charter school. Down a second path was a contract with the Arizona Cardinals - worth more than $1 million a season - that would financially help his family and continue the dream of many to play in the country's most popular sport.

Hey dipshit....you could have used some of that money to help build that school.

4th and Long
09-21-2011, 12:52 PM
Why Pat Tillman's name is even mentioned in the tread title is beyond me. There's zero comparison here.

http://www.anh-usa.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/apples-and-oranges.jpg

SPchief
09-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Why Pat Tillman's name is even mentioned in the tread title is beyond me. There's zero comparison here.

Consider the thread starter.

ChiTown
09-21-2011, 12:58 PM
I heard his IQ is 159.....

Sofa King
09-21-2011, 01:13 PM

Pfftt.

n00b.

Frankie
09-21-2011, 01:36 PM

Not zero. Little*. And I believe I addressed that in the title.

(*= Both Cardinal players and both giving up a lucrative sports opportunity for what they considered more important.)

RNR
09-21-2011, 03:25 PM

What are you talking about if we did not have people willing to risk their lives defending our freedom in business school...

Phobia
09-21-2011, 03:52 PM

I wonder what he thinks about planes breaking in half mid-air.

Pants
09-21-2011, 03:53 PM

SCARY! :eek:

rocknrolla
09-21-2011, 03:56 PM

This!

Chiefnj2
09-21-2011, 04:00 PM

Are you kidding me. Did you see the quotes from Tiffany Wright? The lady is scarier than the Taliban.

threebag02
09-21-2011, 04:03 PM

This fatigues me.

booger
09-21-2011, 04:05 PM

from the op i bet he has to check with his wife first

Frankie
09-21-2011, 11:35 PM

SCARY! :eek:

This!Wow, so many ass-burn crying in under 20 posts! LMAO

crazycoffey
09-22-2011, 12:34 AM
I'd like to propose the :facepalm: smilie be changed to :frankie:

Frankie
09-22-2011, 01:06 AM
I'd like to propose the :facepalm: smilie be changed to :frankie:

If anyone didn't know you were just a ****ing loser the attached image here should make it clear. ROFL

How much raging hate must you have to give others multiple bogus reps to neg-rep me every three minutes when you are so stupid not to even comprehend that I never equated Tillman and this guy?

What an absolute loser!... Just WOW!!! :shake:

crazycoffey
09-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Hey frankie, I've actually defended you before. I mean in this forum (in addition to other means), for your right to be an idiot. But to even think of tillman's name and add it to the thread OP, and then not get the criticism.... well, it means you're the absolute loser.

stevieray
09-22-2011, 06:34 AM
hey everybody, look what he said in my rep!

it's like high school....LMAO

Sofa King
09-22-2011, 07:29 AM
hey everybody, look what he said in my rep!

it's like high school....LMAO

your name is high school.....

stevieray
09-22-2011, 07:44 AM
your name is high school.....

...is your last name Weetodded?

...it's just my name...it's more country than anything else...my dad was bobby ray

alnorth
09-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Hey frankie, I've actually defended you before. I mean in this forum (in addition to other means), for your right to be an idiot. But to even think of tillman's name and add it to the thread OP, and then not get the criticism.... well, it means you're the absolute loser.

oh, spare the moral indignation. The similarity is obvious, and someone trying to claim there's nothing similar is being dense.

A young football player passes up a pretty good NFL contract and life-changing money to go do something else. That is pretty rare. For that to happen twice with the Cardinals is just really strange.

KurtCobain
09-22-2011, 09:03 AM
I wanna be Joey Ray.

Sofa King
09-22-2011, 09:04 AM
...is your last name Weetodded?

...it's just my name...it's more country than anything else...my dad was bobby ray

Nope. It's dom.

EDIT: And i was just dicking with you by the way.

Frankie
09-22-2011, 10:09 AM

You deny that you took time to neg-rep me 3 times in 9 minutes in the same thread? You know you had to give bogus reps to two people each time to be able to do so! I don't need your defense, my friend. You are a loser with so much pent up hatred that you just HAD to "punish" me for something you stupidly misunderstood. :shake:

BTW, it's no "punishment" to me. I just marveled at the amount of pettiness routinely exercised on this BB by you and your likes.

Donger
09-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Other than the fact that they both gave up playing football for the Cardinals to do something else, there is no comparison. Tillman gave it up with the intention to put himself in harm's way to fight for his country.

And perhaps that's what Frankie meant by "Not quite Pat Tillman-like" in the thread title.