PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs I don't get it...

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Why are some of you rooting for the Chiefs to lose?

Don't tell me so it would mean Cassel would be gone and the Chiefs would get Luck.

Count Zarth
Because it would mean Cassel would be gone and the Chiefs would get Luck.

Scorp

Don't tell me so it would mean Cassel would be gone and the Chiefs would get Luck.

Well then I got nothing for ya!

Pestilence
Seriously....shut the fuck up.

Scorp
09-21-2011, 04:31 PM
You shut your Face!

Bacon Cheeseburger
09-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Why the hell do you even care what we do?

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 04:32 PM
Why the hell do you even care what we do?

I'm just curious...

Mr. Arrowhead
09-21-2011, 04:33 PM
I'm just curious...

you guys got your 1st overall QB, now its our turn

Pawnmower
09-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Its the same sad small balled broke dick faggots that rooted for Cassel to fail and practically jizz all over each other when he plays like shit...The same idiots who had to eat crow last season when the team was playing OK.....The same stupid fucks who want ONE person to blame when it is pretty clear the entire team is in chaos...

Looks like they got their wish and dream come true though....good for them.

Pestilence
09-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Its the same sad small balled broke dick pillowbitergots that rooted for Cassel to fail and practically jizz all over each other when he plays like shit...The same idiots who had to eat crow last season when the team was playing OK.....The same stupid fucks who want ONE person to blame when it is pretty clear the entire team is in chaos...

Not true. You're still here.

Scorp
09-21-2011, 04:35 PM
God I wish McDaniels would have gotten the Matt Cassel trade!

RUSH
09-21-2011, 04:35 PM
A rams fan asking this?

Really?

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 04:36 PM
A rams fan asking this?

Really?

I'm just like all of you here, except I root for another team.

I watched the Chiefs-Lions game until it was switched out this week. I hope for the Chiefs to do well, except against the Rams.

threebag02
09-21-2011, 04:37 PM
I'm just Bi-curious...

Have fun with that

KCUnited
09-21-2011, 04:37 PM
It really can't be said any better.

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3107950.mp3

Chocolate Hog
09-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Dumbass.

Mr_Tomahawk
09-21-2011, 04:38 PM
Because Pawnboner endorses Cassel butt intercourse herpes.

Count Zarth
09-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Its the same sad small balled broke dick pillowbitergots that rooted for Cassel to fail and practically jizz all over each other when he plays like shit...The same idiots who had to eat crow last season when the team was playing OK.....The same stupid fucks who want ONE person to blame when it is pretty clear the entire team is in chaos...

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS MATT CASSEL, INCLUDING YOUR FRIEND, OBI WAN KENOBI, IS AN ENEMY OF THE REPUBLIC.

http://saveordie.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/palpatine_edit.jpg

Bearcat
09-21-2011, 04:46 PM

That's an invalid reason?

RUSH
09-21-2011, 04:52 PM

I watched the Chiefs-Lions game until it was switched out this week. I hope for the Chiefs to do well, except against the Rams.

I'm saying if anyone should know the value of getting a franchise qb it's rams fans. Bradford has completely changed your franchise.

You guys have hope for the next 15 years now. That is exactly what we want. We're tired of the shit that has been under center. We want our guy.

And it just so happens that the best prospect in a long time is going to be available.

And we're only going to get him if we suck REALLY bad and get the top pick.

Kyle DeLexus
09-21-2011, 04:56 PM

We have to root for something and when you aren't winning you're really limited in what you can root for.

Oh and it would mean Cassel would be gone and Chiefs would get Luck.

Pawnmower
09-21-2011, 04:58 PM
We have to root for something and when you aren't winning you're really limited in what you can root for.

Oh and it would mean Cassel would be gone and Chiefs would get Luck.

Oh right so if your team didn't win, then you root for your team to lose next time...

Now i get it...

Okie_Apparition
09-21-2011, 05:02 PM
KNOWMO IS IN THEIR HEADS
IN THEIR HEADS

Bearcat
09-21-2011, 05:02 PM
I know it's not good to root against your team, but that's the best reason... I'm not actively rooting for them to go 0-16, but 0-16 + a franchise quarterback is better than 4-12 + Cassel. This franchise went through years of "just good enough to put butts in the seats".... I don't think any Chiefs fan will enjoy rock bottom, but there is a big reward down there.

Kyle DeLexus
09-21-2011, 05:28 PM
Oh right so if your team didn't win, then you root for your team to lose next time...

Now i get it...

It's more if your team is god awful and is most likely going to lose anyway, why not look on the bright side.

"When rape is inevitable, lay back and enjoy it."

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2011, 05:30 PM

Spot on, bruh!

BigMeatballDave
09-21-2011, 05:33 PM

No one needed to 'root' for Cassel to fail. He accomplished that on his own.

ChiefsCountry
09-21-2011, 05:34 PM
I root for them to win on Gameday like I do everytime they play and hope & pray they get Andrew Luck the other six days of the week.

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Its because Luck would be gone and the Chiefs would get Cassel.

Rain Man
09-21-2011, 05:46 PM
Its because Luck would be gone and the Chiefs would get Cassel.

Keep in mind that he's from australia. This is one of those southern hemisphere things.

Flachief58
09-21-2011, 05:51 PM
It really can't be said any better.

http://podcast.610sports.com/kcsp2/3107950.mp3

Good stuff, thanks

SUCK FOR LUCK!!

Chiefnj2
09-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Nobody is rooting for the Chiefs to lose. They will do that on their own. We are rooting for the Seahawks, Colts, Vikings, 49ers and others to win.

58-4ever
09-21-2011, 05:53 PM
I'll be rooting for the Chiefs to win EVERY week. But if we continue to lose, I won't be as sad because it means the Chiefs would get LUCK!

BossChief
09-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Hey Rams fan,

I bet when we make the decision to try to salvage whatever we can from Cassel before moving forward....want to know one of the teams that might send a pick for him as a long term backup?

Yeah, you know which one.

hahahahahahahahaha

Dave Lane
09-21-2011, 05:57 PM

Shut your whore mouth!!!!!!

That feels really good to say :)

KurtCobain
09-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Hey Rams fan,

I bet when we make the decision to try to salvage whatever we can from Cassel before moving forward....want to know one of the teams that might send a pick for him as a long term backup?

hahahahahahahahaha

Hey Toxing,

I bet when we go 0-16, and we're in the position to draft Luck, Haley gets fired.... Want to know which team has a hot young offensive coordinator who Scott might consider giving a second chance to?

ha...uhhh.. fuck

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-21-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey Rams fan,

hahahahahahahahaha

We will rally around Matt Cassel, and we will get our shit kicked in.

KurtCobain
09-21-2011, 05:59 PM
I'll be rooting for the Chiefs to win EVERY week. But if we continue to lose, I won't be as sad because it means the Chiefs would get LUCK!

This guy is smart.

rocknrolla
09-21-2011, 06:00 PM
I know it's not good to root against your team, but that's the best reason... I'm not actively rooting for them to go 0-16, but 0-16 + a franchise quarterback is better than 4-12 + Cassel. This franchise went through years of "just good enough to put butts in the seats".... I don't think any Chiefs fan will enjoy rock bottom, but there is a big reward down there.

If there is any year to hit rock bottom, this is it.

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 06:05 PM
Hey Rams fan,

hahahahahahahahaha

Devaney has no connection with Cassel what so ever, nor does Spags. The Rams only have one player who was on the Broncos during McDaniels' tenure as Head Coach, Bannan.

If you look at the players the Rams have signed, the majority of them have a previous connection with Spags or Devaney.

Edit: Cassel isn't that young, either. If the Rams want a long term backup, they'll probably draft one or sign an undrafted rookie.

BossChief
09-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Devaney has no connection with Cassel what so ever, nor does Spags. The Rams only have one player who was on the Broncos during McDaniels' tenure as Head Coach, Bannan.

If you look at the players the Rams have signed, the majority of them have a previous connection with Spags or Devaney.

Edit: Cassel isn't that young, either. If the Rams want a long term backup, they'll probably draft one or sign an undrafted rookie.

McDaniels LOVES him some Cassel and is the teams trusted QB coach.

Im not sayin, Im just sayin.

MIAdragon
09-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Seriously....shut the **** up.

this times 10.

Okie_Apparition
09-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Penzed by proxy

the Talking Can
09-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Its the same sad small balled broke dick pillowbitergots that rooted for Cassel to fail and practically jizz all over each other when he plays like shit...The same idiots who had to eat crow last season when the team was playing OK.....The same stupid ****s who want ONE person to blame when it is pretty clear the entire team is in chaos...

Cassel's girlfriend speaks

rocknrolla
09-21-2011, 06:14 PM

Me too. It takes some of the sting out.

the Talking Can
09-21-2011, 06:16 PM

says the guy whose team had the #1 pick and drafted Bradford....

whoman69
09-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Keep in mind that he's from australia. This is one of those southern hemisphere things.

Is it true about the toilets flushing the other way? This thread can really put that to the test.

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 06:18 PM
says the guy whose team had the #1 pick and drafted Bradford....

Doesn't mean I rooted for the Rams to lose 2 weeks into the season or wanted Bradford initially...

NJChiefsFan
09-21-2011, 06:18 PM
I am not sure how many are actually rooting against them. I was as down as any after week 1 and didn't think I would care and there I was getting pissed at the BS calls we got in that first quarter.

Its kinda hard to believe after these 2 games and then you lose 2 necessary players and another important role player. I don't want them to lose, but if they do, its not the end of the world. Truth is though, with every loss, the idea of Luck is only going to get more and more real and then at some point, it really will be about getting that pick.

The only thing that can make this season worse is to go like 6-10 and be out of the running for anyone that can replace Cassel without trading up to get it.

the Talking Can
09-21-2011, 06:20 PM
Doesn't mean I rooted for the Rams to lose 2 weeks into the season or wanted Bradford initially...

i never said you were smart

losing those games and drafting Bradford is the absolutely best thing that could have happened to your franchise...you can pretend you're some Super Fan who would rather be 8-8 than have a franchise QB...I'm interested in the franchise QB

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 06:23 PM
i never said you were smart

losing those games and drafting Bradford is the absolutely best thing that could have happened to your franchise...you can pretend you're some Super Fan who would rather be 8-8 than have a franchise QB...I'm interested in the franchise QB

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

At that point in time, I would have rather had Suh and see what both he and Long could do together.

The Bad Guy
09-21-2011, 06:25 PM
So after watching our QB miss receivers for 3 years, you think we should just continue to put blind faith in him instead of actually wishing for a franchise QB?

This team is going to suck, and suck hard. Admitting that now doesn't make me any less of a fucking fan than you Pawn.

the Talking Can
09-21-2011, 06:25 PM

At that point in time, I would have rather had Suh and see what both he and Long could do together.

like i said...

you'd fit right in with 3 decades of sorry Chiefs fans rooting for Steve Bonos

Predarat
09-21-2011, 06:28 PM
All we want is a fucking superbowl!

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-21-2011, 06:31 PM

We're a beatin, bloodied, self-loathing fanbase with a penchant for an inferiority complex. Even when we were the winningest team of the 90's we won nothing of importance. We've seen how not drafting and developing our own franchise QB doesn't work. If we're going to be a national embarrassment we might as well make lemonade and focus on something that can provide hope.

Luck is our hope.

Shag
09-21-2011, 06:36 PM

I'm not rooting against the Chiefs. I'm rooting for their future.

The Chiefs have shown over the past 28 years that they won't draft a first round QB. I'm rooting for them to have no choice.

That being said, I'm not sure I have it in me to root for a loss on gameday. I just won't mind being disappointed 14 more times this season. :)

BossChief
09-21-2011, 06:44 PM
Im 33 years old and have followed the Chiefs since I was a young boy. I grew up in SoCal and as much a Lakers fan as Chiefs fan.

Ive seen the Lakers get the best player in the sport lots of times and win titles like its normal and if the Chiefs got Andrew Luck, it would be the best moment in my "sports life".

I LOVE the Chiefs like nothing else outside of family, no check that the Chiefs are part of my family as much as the family bible.

It would be worth another losing season (been there, done that) if it were to give us hope to win titles for 15 years.

Chocolate Hog
09-21-2011, 06:47 PM
Im 33 years old and have followed the Chiefs since I was a young boy. I grew up in SoCal and as much a Lakers fan as Chiefs fan.

Ive seen the Lakers get the best player in the sport lots of times and win titles like its normal and if the Chiefs got Andrew Luck, it would be the best moment in my "sports life".

I LOVE the Chiefs like nothing else outside of family, no check that the Chiefs are part of my family as much as the family bible.

It would be worth another losing season (been there, done that) if it were to give us hope to win titles for 15 years.

You gonna cheer against them on Sundays?

ILChief
09-21-2011, 06:52 PM
You give us Bradford, you take Cassel. Then let me know how you feel after Sunday.

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 06:55 PM
You give us Bradford, you take Cassel. Then let me know how you feel after Sunday.

I had to deal with a beaten up Bulger for 3 seasons. I feel your pain.

Chocolate Hog
09-21-2011, 06:57 PM
RamsFan do you feel with the 0-2 start you guys have taken a step back?

Ugly Duck
09-21-2011, 07:04 PM

http://www.funny-games.biz/images/pictures/707-night-at-lavatories.jpg

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 07:05 PM
RamsFan do you feel with the 0-2 start you guys have taken a step back?

Too early to tell. The team is still shooting themselves in the foot like last year, but they have played better opponents in the first two weeks this season than last.

LOCOChief
09-21-2011, 07:09 PM

Ok you can't really believe this?
You'd rather have a DT that takes every other play off than Bradford?

that's crazy talk

NJChiefsFan
09-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Too early to tell. The team is still shooting themselves in the foot like last year, but they have played better opponents in the first two weeks this season than last.

I could not believe how that game went down on Monday. Like you said, you just kept shooting yourself in the foot. You easily could have been up 21-7 instead of down 21-6.

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 07:13 PM

that's crazy talk

I would have wanted a short term solution at QB for 2010, and then a long term one in the 2011 draft.

But so far, I like how Bradford has turned out.

I could not believe how that game went down on Monday. Like you said, you just kept shooting yourself in the foot. You easily could have been up 21-7 instead of down 21-6.

Yep. Not getting TDs in the RZ is what killed them(as well as the Giants faking an injury there).

Scott Pilgrim
09-21-2011, 07:14 PM

that's crazy talk

He was not alone many in my crazy city were thinking the same way. it was pretty funny in a very sad way

Sucky
09-21-2011, 07:30 PM
to the OP...we want Luck. If that means rooting for the Chiefs to lose every game this season...then so be it

milkman
09-21-2011, 07:31 PM
I would have wanted a short term solution at QB for 2010, and then a long term one in the 2011 draft.

But so far, I like how Bradford has turned out.

Yep. Not getting TDs in the RZ is what killed them(as well as the Giants faking an injury there).

Suh is one of those generational players, but the great thing about him if you are a Lions fan is that he was drafted after your team drafted it's potential franchise QB.

I think the league should implement a rule that requires a player leaving the field for injury can not return to the game for a minimum of 4 plays.

bowener
09-21-2011, 07:34 PM
This is still THE UNITED STATES OF MMURICA!

I'M A GROWN MAN! I CAN ROOT FOR MY TEAM HOWEVER THE FUCK I CHOOSE!!

COME AT ME, BRO!

BossChief
09-21-2011, 07:35 PM
You gonna cheer against them on Sundays?

for the fourth time today, no.

I will watch the game the same as I have in the past with one exception.

When teams score against us, it wont be as bad because there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am numb to Cassel though and think the sooner a switch is made, the better.

Rams Fan
09-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Suh is one of those generational players, but the great thing about him if you are a Lions fan is that he was drafted after your team drafted it's potential franchise QB.

Yep. And I fully understand why they drafted Bradford, but I would have preferred Suh.

I think the league should implement a rule that requires a player leaving the field for injury can not return to the game for a minimum of 4 plays.

Something like that, or for the remainder of the drive.

Chiefs=Good
09-21-2011, 07:44 PM
I'll root for this team.. till the 4th. Having said that if we can win a couple of games and still get Luck, that's fantastic.

bowener
09-21-2011, 07:46 PM

What if they made it a monetary penalty? Do you think forfeiting your entire game day check is too much?

The Bad Guy
09-21-2011, 07:49 PM
I had to deal with a beaten up Bulger for 3 seasons. I feel your pain.

It's really not even close.

Bulger could hit receivers down field.

SNR
09-21-2011, 07:52 PM

Looks like they got their wish and dream come true though....good for them.Look around, dude. These aren't just the drafturbators that hate Cassel these days. It's everyone.

Cassel's a terrible QB and has got to go. 99.9% of this forum knows this to be true. It has nothing to do with the old lines drawn in the sand on this issue.

The team needs a new QB. We're all on the same page on this.

Chocolate Hog
09-21-2011, 07:53 PM
for the fourth time today, no.

I will watch the game the same as I have in the past with one exception.

When teams score against us, it wont be as bad because there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am numb to Cassel though and think the sooner a switch is made, the better.

Defacto Cassel supporter.

Bump
09-21-2011, 07:53 PM
we tank this season. We obviously aren't going anywhere. We get the #1 pick and draft Andrew Luck. Then we are looking at a dynasty for 10+ seasons. Any more questions?

SNR
09-21-2011, 07:58 PM

Question: When you play Hearts, and somebody starts to deliberately take all the tricks, do you ask them, "Why are you GIVING yourself points? Don't you want to win?"

It's called Shooting The Moon, and the Chiefs have a fucking awesome opportunity to do exactly that right here.

thurman merman
09-21-2011, 08:03 PM

You can't possibly be serious.

KurtCobain
09-21-2011, 08:05 PM
Question: When you play Hearts, and somebody starts to deliberately take all the tricks, do you ask them, "Why are you GIVING yourself points? Don't you want to win?"

It's called Shooting The Moon, and the Chiefs have a fucking awesome opportunity to do exactly that right here.

Yeah, but every card doesn't cost a minimum 50 bucks with eaight dollar beers on the side. And shooting the moon isn't easy.

GordonGekko
09-21-2011, 08:16 PM

Because right now it is the only way to get rid of the frauds that are in charge of the organization.

Pawnmower
09-21-2011, 08:18 PM
Look around, dude. These aren't just the drafturbators that hate Cassel these days. It's everyone.

Way to change the subject broseph. Hate for cassel and rooting for the Chiefs to fail are two completely different things. Yet the same people who were rooting for Cassel to fail seem to be leading the moron brigade aka "suck for luck" parade.

Brianfo
09-21-2011, 08:21 PM
Not true. You're still here.

Fuck off dude. I still don't understand the hate of wanting your QB to fail. I was raised a different way.

The Bad Guy
09-21-2011, 08:59 PM
off dude. I still don't understand the hate of wanting your QB to fail. I was raised a different way.

I would love if he was successful. I would love if he could lead a receiver. I would love if he could throw accurately further than 5 yards down field. I would love if he could roll out and hit someone other than a 6'11 tight end for a 1 yard gain. I would love to be wrong about him.

But I'm not wrong. He sucks. I refuse to ptu all my faith in a loser QB who will never take us anywhere even close to where I want to see this team go in my lifetime.

You were raised to be a ****ing sheep. I was raised to be loyal, but never to accept medoicrity or anything close to it.

I'm loyal to this team. However, I'm not loyal to losing, and that's all we will do if he's under center and we don't get a real franchise QB in here for once.

milkman
09-21-2011, 09:02 PM
off dude. I still don't understand the hate of wanting your QB to fail. I was raised a different way.

This is the second time in the last 2 or 3 days I've seen you bypass the word filter.

jlscorpio
09-21-2011, 09:56 PM
There's a big difference between rooting for your team to lose, and accepting the reality that it's gonna happen regardless. I know we're the worst team in the NFL, and it's not close. I don't need to break down all of Casshole's shortcoming's; that's been done on here ad nauseum. We don't NEED to root for this team to lose more games than any other team and get the #1 pick. They GOT this, homie.

NJChiefsFan
09-21-2011, 10:00 PM

I said the same exact thing. They should have to sit out either the drive or atleast a few plays. That was a joke.

Its a hard thing to regulate. I always felt in soccer that dives should be reviewed after games and obvious ones should have guys hit with cards for the next game. You could fine guys for obvious dives.

This is only going to happen more. It happens in college and as hury-up offenses continue to grow in the NFL teams are going to keep doing it. Both GB and NE have done it a lot this season.

thurman merman
09-21-2011, 10:02 PM
I would love if he was successful. I would love if he could lead a receiver. I would love if he could throw accurately further than 5 yards down field. I would love if he could roll out and hit someone other than a 6'11 tight end for a 1 yard gain. I would love to be wrong about him.

But I'm not wrong. He sucks. I refuse to ptu all my faith in a loser QB who will never take us anywhere even close to where I want to see this team go in my lifetime.

You were raised to be a ****ing sheep. I was raised to be loyal, but never to accept medoicrity or anything close to it.

I'm loyal to this team. However, I'm not loyal to losing, and that's all we will do if he's under center and we don't get a real franchise QB in here for once.

:clap:

Dayze
09-21-2011, 10:07 PM

he just needs more time in the pocket/ better protection; better receivers; better playcalling. ~

Thig Lyfe
09-21-2011, 10:14 PM
The same idiots who had to eat crow last season when the team was playing OK.

Acknowledging that Cassel played competently against shitty teams for a while =/= eating crow

DeezNutz
09-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Its the same sad small balled broke dick pillowbitergots that rooted for Cassel to fail and practically jizz all over each other when he plays like shit...The same idiots who had to eat crow last season when the team was playing OK.....The same stupid ****s who want ONE person to blame when it is pretty clear the entire team is in chaos...

Everyone on this forum would be seriously dehydrated if this were true.

SNR
09-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Yeah, but every card doesn't cost a minimum 50 bucks with eaight dollar beers on the side. And shooting the moon isn't easy.I'm sorry. It's definitely easier for me living in Wisconsin than it is for you fans in KC who go to games more than once every 5 years.

Just be strong, bro. That's all I can say. The Chiefs are either going to figure shit out this year and start winning some games or they're going to give up and force Haley to get fired. If that happens, you're gonna have to accept that Arrowhead on gamedays is going to be rather disappointing this year.

Also, shooting the moon IS hard, you're right. Then again, it's harder to win a playoff game when your QB is Matt "worst starting QB in the NFL" Cassel