PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues That's why she's one of my favorite ladies.

Frankie
09-22-2011, 11:12 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/htX2usfqMEs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

go bowe
09-23-2011, 12:32 AM
who did she used to be?

her face is familiar and that squeaky voice is unique, i just can't place her...

SNR
09-23-2011, 12:42 AM
What Elizabeth Warren doesn't realize is that I AM a member of a marauding band that rapes factories who don't privately defend themselves. I don't use any roads, pump my own water, and I was educated by an old pedophile next door named Herman who made me pay for my math and reading lessons in sexual favors. I make tons of money from my marauding ventures, of which I earned every dollar. The government deserves none of it, but I still pay my taxes like a good citizen. And now this bitch wants me to pay MORE of the shit I DON'T OWE ANYBODY??

Fuck this cunt. She can go die in a structurally unsound plane that falls apart in mid-air

Taco John
09-23-2011, 01:56 AM
That idea you had and sacrificed to build a business with. You owe us money for it. We'll invent a hundred justifications for our claim to your money after the fact. Don't be a hero and nobody gets hurt.

The reason I believe in states rights so much is so that I can put as much distance between myself and people like this as possible - the "sensible" crooks who use society as the gun in your ribs to rob you with.

RubberSponge
09-23-2011, 02:43 AM
Won't be able to get the Government out of my pocket until they get out of my life. We can argue till we are blue in the face about the Govt. takes this amount of money, the Govt. spends that amount of money. Matter of a fact, we have been arguing that for decades and it hasn't changed one bit. While our civil liberties erode and a militarization of our police force continue to increase, we can expect further monetary theft from us. As long as they have control of our daily lives, they will have control of our money.

How big your pocketbook is, is not the path to freedom for the middle class in this country. Socially this country needs to be fixed before we can ever fix it fiscally. Until then, you're just their pigs trapped in the pen they made for you.

HonestChieffan
09-23-2011, 06:57 AM
Your money is not your money, you just get to use it if the government doesnt take it first. The woman is a loon.

Frankie
09-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Won't be able to get the Government out of my pocket until they get out of my life.

Oh I get it. Get government out of your money and replace it with the grubby hands of the big business who exist to increase their PROFIT at any cost.

NaptownChief
09-23-2011, 11:34 AM
Oh I get it. Get government out of your money and replace it with the grubby hands of the big business who exist to increase their PROFIT at any cost.

How long have you been doing exclusively charitable work? That is very noble of you. Hopefully some day I hope I can stop being so greedy and stop working for money.

vailpass
09-23-2011, 11:41 AM
That idea you had and sacrificed to build a business with. You owe us money for it. We'll invent a hundred justifications for our claim to your money after the fact. Don't be a hero and nobody gets hurt.

The reason I believe in states rights so much is so that I can put as much distance between myself and people like this as possible - the "sensible" crooks who use society as the gun in your ribs to rob you with.

rep

JonesCrusher
09-23-2011, 11:49 AM

If only our government could just take all of our money and just supply us with all of our needs.

Frankie
09-23-2011, 12:02 PM
How long have you been doing exclusively charitable work? That is very noble of you. Hopefully some day I hope I can stop being so greedy and stop working for money.

Apple argument in an orange debate.

Frankie
09-23-2011, 12:05 PM
If only our government could just take all of our money and just supply us with all of our needs.

Governments are not designed for that. But they ARE supposedly designed to protect you and your livelihood from the domination of the "suppliers."

NaptownChief
09-23-2011, 12:13 PM

Anyone have any idea where liberals think the government is going to get money if they could have their way and put all the businesses out of business? Those "greedy" businesses pay for nearly every single dollar the government gets either directly or indirectly via the jobs they created?

What is funny is most liberals think that if you went into the headquarters of every successful company they would be able to open a closet door and find this filthy rich greedy guy sitting in there wearing a name tag that says "Hello My Name Is Big Business". They can't comprehend that "big business" is just a large collection of little guys who have jobs working for the owners who are a bunch of little guys, grandmothers and grandfathers that own a handful of shares likely held in a mutual fund.

mnchiefsguy
09-23-2011, 12:19 PM
This gal is just wrong. No other real way to put it. Wrong. Why would anyone wish to sacrifice and work hard to create a business, just to give it all to the government?

NaptownChief
09-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Apple argument in an orange debate.

Hardly...just typical liberal hypocrisy as they can't stand to see anybody but themselves prosper.

Liberals assume all other people and all other businesses need to be heavily controlled and regulated because they just assume that everyone has to be as greedy, selfish and evil as themselves.

People naturally look at other situations through their own eyes while standing in their own shoes. Good people naively assume most other people will do good and shitty people naturally assume most other people will handle opportunity in the same poor fashion that they would. This is the main reason why Conservatives naturally believe in smaller government and less regulation while liberals think we need gigantic government with somebody monitoring everything under the sun.

WV
09-23-2011, 12:24 PM
What a looney bitch.

stevieray
09-23-2011, 12:26 PM
What a looney bitch.
.....and that is being gracious.

NaptownChief
09-23-2011, 12:29 PM
This gal is just wrong. No other real way to put it. Wrong. Why would anyone wish to sacrifice and work hard to create a business, just to give it all to the government?

How many good rational decisions and ideas have you ever made or come up with while being in a very emotional state? Say like when somebody you loved just passed away or you found out your partner cheated on you or your kid got arrested? Probably none.

Nobody is logical or rational when really emotional. That is normal. Unfortunately for liberals they live in this hyper-emotional state all the time and it makes them incapable of being rational and logical. It's just an unfortunate byproduct of being emotionally handicapped.

BigChiefFan
09-23-2011, 12:35 PM
Hey lady mind your own GD business and let these rest of us take care of ours. She sounds like a commie. We can't keep throwing money at the problem, when people like her are the problem. Make your own way in life, freeloading fuck.

fan4ever
09-23-2011, 12:37 PM
She is OUTRAGED! I sure hope she doesn't take money/donations from people on her website, because, well...it really isn't their money to begin with.

fan4ever
09-23-2011, 12:39 PM
How many good rational decisions and ideas have you ever made or come up with while being in a very emotional state? Say like when somebody you loved just passed away or you found out your partner cheated on you or your kid got arrested? Probably none.

Nobody is logical or rational when really emotional. That is normal. Unfortunately for liberals they live in this hyper-emotional state all the time and it makes them incapable of being rational and logical. It's just an unfortunate byproduct of being emotionally handicapped.

Well what do you expect when the female of the household is the alpha-male?

Taco John
09-23-2011, 12:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sHUN2.jpg

NaptownChief
09-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Well what do you expect when the female of the household is the alpha-male?

An almost certain train wreck is what I would expect.

Frankie
09-23-2011, 06:06 PM
Anyone have any idea where liberals think the government is going to get money if they could have their way and put all the businesses out of business?

This encapsulates why we "liberals" think you conservatives are paranoid. Nobody is gonna "put all the businesses out of business!" It's all paranoia propagated by Sean Limbeck and the likes for your consumption, their rating, and the agenda of Koch brothers, etc.

blaise
09-23-2011, 11:18 PM
This encapsulates why we "liberals" think you conservatives are paranoid. Nobody is gonna "put all the businesses out of business!" It's all paranoia propagated by Sean Limbeck and the likes for your consumption, their rating, and the agenda of Koch brothers, etc.

And it has nothing to do with the constant harping about evil corporations not paying their fair share, complaining about companies having private jets, or acting like a business owner is being greedy for suggesting he be allowed to make $400,000 off of his business.

bandwagonjumper
09-24-2011, 02:31 AM

Nobody is logical or rational when really emotional. I totally agree. It's only the republicans who always get emotional. The whole tea party phenomen is based on emotion. The whole anti abortion movement is based on emotion. The whole right to bear guns movement is based on emotion. The government is evil and is trying to get me is movement is based on emotion.
Lets be honest 3/4 of the republican rabids poster here get foam in front of their mouth when their read the words democrat or barack obama.

blaise
09-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Nobody is logical or rational when really emotional. I totally agree. It's only the republicans who always get emotional. The whole tea party phenomen is based on emotion. The whole anti abortion movement is based on emotion. The whole right to bear guns movement is based on emotion. The government is evil and is trying to get me is movement is based on emotion.
Lets be honest 3/4 of the republican rabids poster here get foam in front of their mouth when their read the words democrat or barack obama.

Is this a serious post or are you trying to make some satirical point?

notorious
09-24-2011, 07:39 AM
Reading a thread like this just goes to show that Pubs and Dems will never see eye-to-eye on anything to do with money.

They have simply grown too far apart.

BucEyedPea
09-24-2011, 07:45 AM
An almost certain train wreck is what I would expect.
What if the hubby is a wimp? Someone has to take charge.:p

Brainiac
09-24-2011, 07:55 AM
Talk about hitting the nail square on the head.

Unfortunately, the liberals won't get it.

reschief
09-24-2011, 08:38 AM

Actually, the Koch brothers have provided many families a good living with great benefits. They have given millions to charities and helped many people. Of course, that's not acceptable since it didn't come through taxes and under government control, right? and of course, your side has no agenda right? The agenda of you ilk is about over. . .thank God.

HonestChieffan
09-24-2011, 08:45 AM
I like how she, as do many like her, ignore the role of business in creating the tax base she lays claim to and denies that business has any role in creating a taxable revenue stream.

The jobs they create...no credit
the taxes the employees pay as a result of their job...no credit
the business generated in business to business transactions, construction, supplies, materials and the subsequent cash flows, taxable revenues...no credit.

The list is endless of the role business plays in the very creation of all the money she says is "hers" or "ours"....stupid people like her have no role or should have no place in any decision making job. She is a parasite.

reschief
09-24-2011, 08:54 AM
Exhibit No. 1 - the NLRB and the attack on Boeing for creating jobs in South Carolina. No more than punishment for creating jobs to a right to work state. Can you imagine any prior government dictating where a company can create jobs in the US? (and I'm Not including Communist China in the question).

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 09:08 AM
Nobody is gonna "put all the businesses out of business!" It's all paranoia propagated by Sean Limbeck and the likes for your consumption, their rating, and the agenda of Koch brothers, etc.

Oh really??????????????? Have you checked our economy lately not to mention our unemployment numbers not to also mention our huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge underemployment numbers????????????

This woman spews O'Marxist actual idealogue worldview of capitalism and especially the free market of America capitalism.

This Limosine Progressive Marxist skirt has NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HER LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD. She has had a "silver spoon" in her mouth her whole life and I damn guarantee you she 'NEVER PAID A DIME" of her own $$ for her MARXIST EDUCATION.

BucEyedPea
09-24-2011, 09:13 AM
There's no social contract.

Frankie
09-24-2011, 09:37 AM
And it has nothing to do with the constant harping about evil corporations not paying their fair share, complaining about companies having private jets, or acting like a business owner is being greedy for suggesting he be allowed to make $400,000 off of his business.

Yeah our side would sound paranoid too if those companies were not typically posting record incomes during a recession and their CEOs were just making an average of 33 times the salary of an average Joe like 30 years ago as opposed to 330 times now.

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 09:39 AM
Yeah our side would sound paranoid too if those companies were not typically posting record incomes during a recession and their CEOs were just making an average of 33 times the salary of an average Joe like 30 years ago as opposed to 330 times now.

Hey Francis!!! What do you do for a living?

SNR
09-24-2011, 09:40 AM
Hey Francis!!! What do you do for a living?Airplane engineer

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Airplane engineer

For the govt or the private sector?

Frankie
09-24-2011, 09:44 AM
Talk about hitting the nail square on the head.

Unfortunately, the liberals won't get it.

LMAO

What's there to get? Insinuating that the government wants "protection money" or else, is asinine. We got it alright, but it was not factual enough to merit a reply.

reschief
09-24-2011, 09:48 AM

Ok, now I understand:
Your side gets to decide how much a person earns from his/her efforts;
If you take the risk, you get only some of the reward - however,if you fail, you get all the loss;
there is no jealousy for success of others by your side-but your side gets to keep whatever they make because your care more

yeah right . . .

Frankie
09-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Oh really??????????????? Have you checked our economy lately not to mention our unemployment numbers not to also mention our huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge underemployment numbers????????????

This woman spews O'Marxist actual idealogue worldview of capitalism and especially the free market of America capitalism.

This Limosine Progressive Marxist skirt has NEVER WORKED A DAY IN HER LIFE IN THE REAL WORLD. She has had a "silver spoon" in her mouth her whole life and I damn guarantee you she 'NEVER PAID A DIME" of her own $$ for her MARXIST EDUCATION.

You think bolding and oversizing pure speculation is a way of proving it. Nice.

Here's a part of her early bio:

Elizabeth Warren was born Elizabeth Herring in Oklahoma City, the daughter of middle class parents Pauline and Donald Herring.[7] When Warren was twelve, her father had a heart attack which led to a pay cut, excessive medical bills, and eventually the loss of their car. Her mother went to work answering phones at Sears and Warren worked as a waitress.

I'd call that a bit more than a day of her life.

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 09:53 AM
LMAO

What's there to get? Insinuating that the government wants "protection money" or else, is asinine. We got it alright, but it was not factual enough to merit a reply.

Asinine???? Really???? Hey Francis!!! Here is the actual "shakedown" that actually happened and is "STILL OCCURRING AS WE SPEAK"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BRPbCSSXyp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frankie
09-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Ok, now I understand:
Your side gets to decide how much a person earns from his/her efforts;
If you take the risk, you get only some of the reward - however,if you fail, you get all the loss;
there is no jealousy for success of others by your side-but your side gets to keep whatever they make because your care more

yeah right . . .

No, you don't understand. Obvious by this very post.

HonestChieffan
09-24-2011, 09:54 AM

Im sure that can be substantiated. "those companies" I like that.

Frankie
09-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Asinine???? Really???? Hey Francis!!! Here is the actual "shakedown" that actually happened and is "STILL OCCURRING AS WE SPEAK"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BRPbCSSXyp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

Do you actually use a fake Republican plant as reference? Really? LMAO

reschief
09-24-2011, 10:04 AM
No, you don't understand. Obvious by this very post.

Enlighten me with your indelible intellengence. . . you seem to have the normal unwarranted arrogance of most liberals. Bring it.

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 10:17 AM
You think bolding and oversizing pure speculation is a way of proving it. Nice.

Here's a part of her early bio:

Elizabeth Warren was born Elizabeth Herring in Oklahoma City, the daughter of middle class parents Pauline and Donald Herring.[7] When Warren was twelve, her father had a heart attack which led to a pay cut, excessive medical bills, and eventually the loss of their car. Her mother went to work answering phones at Sears and Warren worked as a waitress.

I'd call that a bit more than a day of her life.

So she became bitter that "real life" made her "have to work" and began resenting and being envious of rich people from an early age and has made 'damn sure" the wealthy will pay for her 'tough life' and anybody else who has experienced a tough life:rolleyes: by teaching and legislating at everyturn 'govt tit sucking'. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE:rolleyes:

This is what her worldview actions and words say about her. Thank you for her background. Bet she still didn't pay for education;)

You see, Marxist Liberals just can't get past the fact that "life isn't fair" and have been legislating actual "unfairness" to create so-called "fairness" but in reality destroy the very "liberty and freedom" for alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll to move past their current adverse circumstances thus cutting everyone's throat in the long run. SEE THE ABSURDITY,FRANCIS?????

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 10:19 AM
LMAO

Do you actually use a fake Republican plant as reference? Really? LMAO

Typical substantive comeback. Plant??????????????????:LOL:

SNR
09-24-2011, 10:20 AM
For the govt or the private sector?
Whichever is more suitable for a 159 IQ

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Actually all this 'transferring of wealth" that O'Marxist talks about here with 'Joe the Plumber' is "REPARATIONS" in his eyes.

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 10:28 AM

Just goes to show you no matter how high the IQ or how much education you have, if the heart of man is 'soured' and not shepherded correctly you still have......

"Educated Useful Idiots":thumb:

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 10:28 AM

Suitable?

SNR
09-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Suitable?
Well, specifically he's an engineer on passenger jets that break in two

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877

Chiefshrink
09-24-2011, 10:41 AM
Well, specifically he's an engineer on passenger jets that break in two

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877

Explains everythingLMAO

suzzer99
09-24-2011, 10:47 AM

As a mostly liberal I still gotta say this is hilarious.

blaise
09-24-2011, 12:26 PM

You're just making excuses for one side. Are you saying the government hasn't squandered taxpayer dollars?
You know that you could tax all the CEO's salaries 95% and nothing would change.

reschief
09-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Airplane engineer

Great! Now that GE will start building airliners in China, say so long to those high paying Boeing jobs. The expected salary range for a Phd engineer in China comes in at $20k a year! LOL! See ya!

Obama loves that zero tax paying GE ! Hahahaha

SNR
09-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Part of the underlying social contract is that you take a huge hunk of that, but pay the rest forward for the next kid who comes along.... or we will arrest you.

RedNeckRaider
09-24-2011, 02:53 PM

Yeah that one cleared the fence~

BucEyedPea
09-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Great! Now that GE will start building airliners in China, say so long to those high paying Boeing jobs. The expected salary range for a Phd engineer in China comes in at $20k a year! LOL! See ya!

Let's hope those GE airliners won't be as defective as their nuclear energy plant in Japan was too.

Frankie
09-24-2011, 06:44 PM
So she became bitter that "real life" made her "have to work" and began resenting and being envious of rich people from an early age and has made 'damn sure" the wealthy will pay for her 'tough life' and anybody else who has experienced a tough life:rolleyes: by teaching and legislating at everyturn 'govt tit sucking'. NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE:rolleyes:

This is what her worldview actions and words say about her. Thank you for her background. Bet she still didn't pay for education;)

You see, Marxist Liberals just can't get past the fact that "life isn't fair" and have been legislating actual "unfairness" to create so-called "fairness" but in reality destroy the very "liberty and freedom" for alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll to move past their current adverse circumstances thus cutting everyone's throat in the long run. SEE THE ABSURDITY,FRANCIS?????
No, but I see a lot of paranoia and Kool Aid that tastes like you can be the next multi-billionaire if only the left would let you.

Frankie
09-24-2011, 06:46 PM
Typical substantive comeback. Plant??????????????????:LOL:

He was not a plant?! His name wasn't Joe and he was not a plumber. LMAO

Frankie
09-24-2011, 06:52 PM
You're just making excuses for one side. Are you saying the government hasn't squandered taxpayer dollars?
No, I'm not saying that at all . But I'm saying we need a well run, efficient government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Not a lordship of corporations for the fat cats and by whoever feeds their agenda of pure ever increasing profit.

If a system is purely based on profit alone it would in my book be the least trustable by far to have my back.

Frankie
09-24-2011, 06:55 PM

This debate is NOT in defense of Obama, but against a system that looks for all ways possible to make more and more profit, INCLUDING TAKING THE JOBS OF AMERICANS OVERSEAS FOR CHEAPER LABOR.

You just made my argument for me. Thanks.

Frankie
09-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Part of the underlying social contract is that you take a huge hunk of that, but pay the rest forward for the next kid who comes along.... or we will arrest you.

Paranoia does not exist among Righties. No sir. :D

Brock
09-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Why don't you try to figure out the multi quote function?

Frankie
09-24-2011, 07:08 PM
Why don't you try to figure out the multi quote function?

I have done that too. This way is more comfortable for me. I'll try to remember to use it the next time, but no guarantees.

Ebolapox
09-24-2011, 07:12 PM
Hey Francis!!! What do you do for a living?

he's in graphic designing.

SNR
09-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Paranoia does not exist among Righties. No sir. :DPay these tax increases or get arrested. That's how the law works, isn't it?

What happens when one doesn't pay their taxes?

HonestChieffan
09-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Pay these tax increases or get arrested. That's how the law works, isn't it?

Warren Buffet files for an extension

Frankie
09-24-2011, 07:28 PM
Pay these tax increases or get arrested. That's how the law works, isn't it?

By this argument ANY tax should be abolished because not paying taxes is illegal. Are you proposing a no-tax system?

SNR
09-24-2011, 08:38 PM
By this argument ANY tax should be abolished because not paying taxes is illegal. Are you proposing a no-tax system?In my utopian fantasy, yes.

How to achieve that is another story. It's something that's not going to be solved even if we had 20 years of Ron Pauls in the oval office. I recognize that I will not see that ideal in my lifetime. So in the meantime, I'll pay my taxes.

SNR
09-24-2011, 08:43 PM
What I want to get at more, though, is the idea of the social contract. "You gave consent when you were born." Uhh.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Ace Gunner
09-24-2011, 08:56 PM

str8 up

Frankie
09-24-2011, 11:29 PM
In my utopian fantasy, yes.

How to achieve that is another story. It's something that's not going to be solved even if we had 20 years of Ron Pauls in the oval office. I recognize that I will not see that ideal in my lifetime. So in the meantime, I'll pay my taxes.

Hey when we get to the Star Trek era, currency is obsolete, and by extension so are taxes.

http://whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/3251447_org.jpg

blaise
09-25-2011, 12:21 AM
No, I'm not saying that at all . But I'm saying we need a well run, efficient government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Not a lordship of corporations for the fat cats and by whoever feeds their agenda of pure ever increasing profit.

If a system is purely based on profit alone it would in my book be the least trustable by far to have my back.

And you're saying that doesn't sound paranoid at all? To say we're at the mercy of a lordship of corporations?

reschief
09-25-2011, 10:52 AM
This debate is NOT in defense of Obama, but against a system that looks for all ways possible to make more and more profit, INCLUDING TAKING THE JOBS OF AMERICANS OVERSEAS FOR CHEAPER LABOR.

You just made my argument for me. Thanks.

Actually, you just changed the argument. Not unexpected since most liberals, or in your case, communist(s), has difficulty with reasoning logically and without emotion. Punishing those who have been more successful than you (jealous?) will not keep "jobs in America." However, I wouldn't expect you to reason the why's or why not's because that would require reasoning on your part, which you are incapable of as demonstrated in this thread.

Chiefshrink
09-25-2011, 11:41 AM
No, but I see a lot of paranoia and Kool Aid that tastes like you can be the next multi-billionaire if only the left would let you.

Again, nice substantive comeback:clap:

Typical "useful idiot":rolleyes:

Chiefshrink
09-25-2011, 11:45 AM
he's in graphic designing.

Private sector or Govt tit?

KC native
09-25-2011, 12:54 PM
What I want to get at more, though, is the idea of the social contract. "You gave consent when you were born." Uhh.... riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

So, you don't think that businesses that benefit from our government roads, our legal system, and other government protections have an obligation to pay towards their fair share?

banyon
09-25-2011, 12:55 PM
So, you don't think that businesses that benefit from our government roads, our legal system, and other government protections have an obligation to pay towards their fair share?

No. No one should ever have to pay anything for anything. Ever.

We are going to have a government funded by pixie dust.

Chiefshrink
09-25-2011, 01:30 PM

They already do:rolleyes:

banyon
09-25-2011, 01:32 PM

Sanders compiled a list of some of some of the 10 worst corporate income tax avoiders.

1) Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings. (Source: Exxon Mobil's 2009 shareholder report filed with the SEC here.)

2) Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS last year, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department of nearly $1 trillion. (Source: Forbes.com here, ProPublica here and Treasury here.)

3) Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the United States, it received a $4.1 billion refund from the IRS. (Source: Citizens for Tax Justice here and The New York Times here. Note: despite rumors to the contrary, the Times has stood by its story.)

4) Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009. (Source: See 2009 Chevron annual report here. Note 15 on page FS-46 of this report shows a U.S. federal income tax liability of $128 million, but that it was able to defer $147 million for a U.S. federal income tax liability of $-19 million)

5) Boeing, which received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers, got a $124 million refund from the IRS last year. . (Source: Paul Buchheit, professor, DePaul University, here and Citizens for Tax Justice here.)

6) Valero Energy, the 25th largest company in America with $68 billion in sales last year received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS and, over the past three years, it received a $134 million tax break from the oil and gas manufacturing tax deduction. (Source: the company's 2009 annual report, pg. 112, here.)

7) Goldman Sachs in 2008 only paid 1.1 percent of its income in taxes even though it earned a profit of $2.3 billion and received an almost $800 billion from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department. (Source: Bloomberg News here, ProPublica here, Treasury Department here.)

8) Citigroup last year made more than $4 billion in profits but paid no federal income taxes. It received a $2.5 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury. (Source: Paul Buchheit, professor, DePaul University, here, ProPublica here, Treasury Department here.)

9) ConocoPhillips, the fifth largest oil company in the United States, made $16 billion in profits from 2006 through 2009, but received $451 million in tax breaks through the oil and gas manufacturing deduction. (Sources: Profits can be found here. The deduction can be found on the company's 2010 SEC 10-K report to shareholders on 2009 finances, pg. 127, here)

10) Over the past five years, Carnival Cruise Lines made more than $11 billion in profits, but its federal income tax rate during those years was just 1.1 percent. (Source: The New York Times here)

http://sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/news/?id=67562604-8280-4d56-8af4-a27f59d70de5

corporate taxes are so oppressive!

Chiefshrink
09-25-2011, 01:44 PM
Sanders compiled a list of some of some of the 10 worst corporate income tax avoiders.

1) Exxon Mobil made $19 billion in profits in 2009. Exxon not only paid no federal income taxes, it actually received a $156 million rebate from the IRS, according to its SEC filings. (Source: Exxon Mobil's 2009 shareholder report filed with the SEC here.)

2) Bank of America received a $1.9 billion tax refund from the IRS last year, although it made $4.4 billion in profits and received a bailout from the Federal Reserve and the Treasury Department of nearly $1 trillion. (Source: Forbes.com here, ProPublica here and Treasury here.)

3) Over the past five years, while General Electric made $26 billion in profits in the United States, it received a $4.1 billion refund from the IRS. (Source: Citizens for Tax Justice here and The New York Times here. Note: despite rumors to the contrary, the Times has stood by its story.)

4) Chevron received a $19 million refund from the IRS last year after it made $10 billion in profits in 2009. (Source: See 2009 Chevron annual report here. Note 15 on page FS-46 of this report shows a U.S. federal income tax liability of $128 million, but that it was able to defer $147 million for a U.S. federal income tax liability of $-19 million)

5) Boeing, which received a $30 billion contract from the Pentagon to build 179 airborne tankers, got a $124 million refund from the IRS last year. . (Source: Paul Buchheit, professor, DePaul University, here and Citizens for Tax Justice here.)

6) Valero Energy, the 25th largest company in America with $68 billion in sales last year received a $157 million tax refund check from the IRS and, over the past three years, it received a $134 million tax break from the oil and gas manufacturing tax deduction. (Source: the company's 2009 annual report, pg. 112, here.)

7) Goldman Sachs in 2008 only paid 1.1 percent of its income in taxes even though it earned a profit of $2.3 billion and received an almost $800 billion from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department. (Source: Bloomberg News here, ProPublica here, Treasury Department here.)

8) Citigroup last year made more than $4 billion in profits but paid no federal income taxes. It received a $2.5 trillion bailout from the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury. (Source: Paul Buchheit, professor, DePaul University, here, ProPublica here, Treasury Department here.)

9) ConocoPhillips, the fifth largest oil company in the United States, made $16 billion in profits from 2006 through 2009, but received $451 million in tax breaks through the oil and gas manufacturing deduction. (Sources: Profits can be found here. The deduction can be found on the company's 2010 SEC 10-K report to shareholders on 2009 finances, pg. 127, here)

10) Over the past five years, Carnival Cruise Lines made more than $11 billion in profits, but its federal income tax rate during those years was just 1.1 percent. (Source: The New York Times here)

http://sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/news/?id=67562604-8280-4d56-8af4-a27f59d70de5

Like I said they already do but it's just not enough for your "life isn't fair" worldview ginned up (a la class warfare).

We as a country have the 2nd highest corporate taxes in the world:rolleyes:

Nice try though;)

banyon
09-25-2011, 01:46 PM
Like I said they already do but it's just not enough for your "life isn't fair" worldview ginned up (a la class warfare).

We as a country have the 2nd highest corporate taxes in the world:rolleyes:

Nice try though;)

did you even read it?

You think Chevron paying -$19 million is "plenty"? (that's minus)

SNR
09-25-2011, 02:05 PM
So, you don't think that businesses that benefit from our government roads, our legal system, and other government protections have an obligation to pay towards their fair share?Then just say, "We're the government, and we have to pay for X, Y, and Z. We need to collect taxes for that."

The "social contract" argument is trying to philosophize a justification for it. You can make a justification, but don't call it a fucking contract. That's just idiotic.

A: 'Why do I have to pay these taxes?"
B: "Well, there's this social contract."
A: "I never signed anything like that."
B: "Yes you did. By being born in this country you gave consent to follow this country's laws."

That's not a contract. Just call it a law and tell people to obey it. The idea of a "social contract" is fucking bogus

HonestChieffan
09-25-2011, 07:37 PM

Not according to moonbat lefties like KCNutbag and Banyon.

Chiefshrink
09-25-2011, 07:49 PM
Not according to moonbat lefties like KCNutbag and Banyon.

:thumb: Agreed.

They haven't figured out that "Rich MotherF**kers" provide the jobs, wealth and opportunity for "We The People" to be "Rich MotherF**kers" like them:thumb:

phisherman
09-26-2011, 07:27 AM

alinsky
socialism
marxism
hippie liberals

did i get em all?

blaise
09-26-2011, 07:31 AM
alinsky
socialism
marxism
hippie liberals

did i get em all?

No you forgot:
Racists
Right Wing Nut Jobs
Private Jets
Fascists

FishingRod
09-26-2011, 03:53 PM

http://finance.yahoo.com/taxes/article/109244/what-the-top-us-companies-pay-in-taxes

It depends on where you look but it looks like Exxon paid 15 billion in 08 and chevron 8 billion We just have a very screwed up system where the taxes out of the country are looked at differnt than just an expense. But even in that case It shows Chevron paid about 200 million in the US. I do think we can agree that our system does need a major overhaul so one could ask how much a company paid in US Taxes and not get 17 answers,

banyon
09-27-2011, 07:56 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/taxes/article/109244/what-the-top-us-companies-pay-in-taxes

It depends on where you look but it looks like Exxon paid 15 billion in 08 and chevron 8 billion We just have a very screwed up system where the taxes out of the country are looked at differnt than just an expense. But even in that case It shows Chevron paid about 200 million in the US. I do think we can agree that our system does need a major overhaul so one could ask how much a company paid in US Taxes and not get 17 answers,

Aren't you looking at a different tax year? (2008 v 2009?)

Taco John
09-27-2011, 03:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Bhj6B.jpg

vailpass
09-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Frankie must be Iranian for "Fail". It's like he posts this shit to purposely bring down derision upon himself.

Frankie
10-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Another reason to know she's on the right track:

Rush Limbaugh calls her a "parasite who hates her host."

<object width='320' height='240'><param name='movie' value='http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/flash/pl55.swf'></param><param name='flashvars' value='config=http://mediamatters.org/embed/cfg3?id=201109220014'></param><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always'></param><param name='allownetworking' value='all'></param><embed src='http://cloudfront.mediamatters.org/static/flash/pl55.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' flashvars='config=http://mediamatters.org/embed/cfg3?id=201109220014' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' width='320' height='240'></embed></object>

Who pays YOU, Mr. Limbaugh?!!!

stevieray
10-01-2011, 11:59 AM
...people who are jealous of others successes are usually comparing themselves to others...which is always a recipe for disaster. it's not a coincidence.

Frankie
10-01-2011, 10:49 PM
...people who are jealous of others successes are usually comparing themselves to others...which is always a recipe for disaster. it's not a coincidence.

:facepalm:

Setsuna
10-02-2011, 03:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Bhj6B.jpg

ROFL Holy crap that is freakin awesome! ROFL

Frankie
12-07-2011, 04:51 PM
New Poll Has Brown, Warren In Dead Heat

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/12/01/new-poll-has-brown-warren-in-dead-heat/

vailpass
12-08-2011, 07:59 AM

If she knew you were backing her she'd have you killed.

BucEyedPea
12-08-2011, 08:13 AM

Well, it wouldn't surprise me Frankie. Do you know what people say about Masshole political beliefs around this country? They think they're too left-wing and nuts because of it. It's a good thing they don't count in the Presidential election. This women is a red though.

bandwagonjumper
12-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Well, it wouldn't surprise me Frankie. Do you know what people say about Masshole political beliefs around this country? They think they're too left-wing and nuts because of it. It's a good thing they don't count in the Presidential election. This women is a red though.

And still the living standart is higher there than in most of the rest of the USA. If I had to choose between living in 'socialist' massachussets or 'capitalist' kansas I would choose massachussets 10 out of 10 times.

Brock
12-08-2011, 01:55 PM
And still the living standart is higher there than in most of the rest of the USA. If I had to choose between living in 'socialist' massachussets or 'capitalist' kansas I would choose massachussets 10 out of 10 times.

Well, bye!

BucEyedPea
12-08-2011, 01:56 PM

I was born and raised in Massachusetts and lived part of my professional life there. It's very expensive to live there. In many cases you get a small house for $500k to live in. You pay a sales tax and an income tax and the bureaucrats are as nasty as can be. I left and one thing I was happy about in leaving was leaving its politics and unaffordable housing. ( I was in the greater Boston area.) Just not other things like my family, friends and certain clients. However, you should know that it is a state currently listed where many more people are leaving. Sounds to me like a wake up call to that state's overlords.

blaise
12-08-2011, 02:16 PM

Yeah Johnson County Kansas is a total dump. Places like Malden are much much nicer.

BucEyedPea
12-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah Johnson County Kansas is a total dump. Places like Malden are much much nicer.

There are plenty of dumpy places in Boston and Mass too. Boston is also one of the dirtiest cities.
I will tell ya' that in my travels around this country, people think the politics in Mass is too far gone.

SNR
12-08-2011, 02:54 PM
And still the living standart is higher there than in most of the rest of the USA. If I had to choose between living in 'socialist' massachussets or 'capitalist' kansas I would choose massachussets 10 out of 10 times.It's probably higher if you're rich. If I were poor, I'd much rather live in Kansas than in Boston

Frankie
12-08-2011, 09:09 PM

Oops!

Warren 49% - Brown 42% now. :thumb:

Frankie
12-08-2011, 09:11 PM
If she knew you were backing her she'd have you killed.

Hey Failpiss, my "backing her" seems to have gained her 7 points in 24 hours. LMAO

go bowe
12-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Hey Failpiss, my "backing her" seems to have gained her 7 points in 24 hours. LMAO

ron paul should pay you to "back him"...

he could use another 7 points...

Frankie
12-08-2011, 09:28 PM
ron paul should pay you to "back him"...

Last I've heard old Ron's straight.

go bowe
12-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Last I've heard old Ron's straight.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO