PDA

View Full Version : San Diego or Pittsburgh?

luv
09-23-2011, 08:41 AM
Survivor pool. Can only pick teams once. If your team wins, you get the number of points they win by. If your team loses, then you simply lose the number of points they lose by. Person with the most points at the end of the season wins.

I'm tied for second with a few other people. We had a guy pick the Lions last week and jump out into a slight lead. This week, I'm am trying to decide if I should pick San Diego over the Chiefs (in San Diego) or Pittsburgh over Indy (in Indy). I think Pittsburgh will win by a bunch, but they are a team that I could easily pick later in the season. I'm definitely leaning towards picking San Diego, but I thought I'd see what you all thought. I know there are other teams to pick, but I am definitely saving them for later. These are the two teams I have narrowed it down to this week.

Sofa King
09-23-2011, 08:48 AM
Pick whoever plays the Chiefs. This week, that's San Diego.

No Brainer.

luv
09-23-2011, 08:50 AM
Pick whoever plays the Chiefs. This week, that's San Diego.

No Brainer.

That's probably a good strategy for most of the remainder of the season. I was saving Green Bay for that. Guess I can save Pittsburgh for that, too.

Sofa King
09-23-2011, 08:53 AM
If you get a week where we play Oak or Den, that's a week to use the stud teams like Green Bay, NE, Pitt, etc..

There ya go. You're welcome.

luv
09-23-2011, 09:25 AM
If you get a week where we play Oak or Den, that's a week to use the stud teams like Green Bay, NE, Pitt, etc..

There ya go. You're welcome.

But we play all three of them. I'll figure it out. Just wondering about this week. I was hesitant to pick San Diego, since they're a division rival (maybe we would play better, but still lose). Trying to figure out who might win by the bigger margin.

ChiefGator
09-25-2011, 08:57 AM
San Diego.

Shogun
09-25-2011, 10:49 AM
Well... I'd take pitt

against indy who looks about as bad as we do