PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone going to the game tomorrow?

Buck
09-24-2011, 11:32 PM
I'll be there. Just wondering.

ArrowheadMagic
09-24-2011, 11:41 PM
Next year when its in LA I am a maybe.

BigMeatballDave
09-24-2011, 11:43 PM
Chargers win.

Oops. Did I spoil it for you?

CrazyPhuD
09-25-2011, 01:44 AM
Willing to bet that the weather in SD will keep most of the stadium empty.

L.A. Chieffan
09-25-2011, 02:45 AM
Next year when its in LA I am a maybe.
ROFL

EPodolak
09-25-2011, 05:42 AM
I'm not. But I saw a Royals game last week - they scored as much as the Chiefs have in two games.

ChiefEd
09-25-2011, 08:07 AM
Only the second time in about 20 years time I'm not going to the game in my own backyard. Only other time was the year the Chargers went 1-15, and we were the team they beat. 2001-ish?

Last year here was miserable. Left a halftime. At least we had a back-up QB to blame then...

Rather watch the pain at home this time. Thank god no blackout...

Thorpilian
09-25-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm going. I'm from Vegas and I roll ever year for the last 10 years or so. I'm not fair-weather, I'm the real deal. Go ahead and stay home! Go CHIEFS! I'll be there with my Two boys, all CHIEFED out! Tailgating, with my homemade Chief corn hole boards, Chiefs football, and Corona filled Chiefs Cuzzy keeping my beer frothy! Let's do this! GO CHIEFS!

Hog Farmer
09-25-2011, 08:29 AM
Last time we played the Chargers in the rain we kicked their ass !

milkman
09-25-2011, 08:37 AM
Last time we played the Chargers in the rain we kicked their ass !

Last time we played the Chargers in the rain, Charles broke off a long TD run, and Dexter McCluster broke off a punt return TD.

Meanwhile, Matt Cassel was 10 of 22 for 68 yards.

We didn't kick their ass, they kicked their own asses.

I don't think that is going to happen today, and I'd be surprised if Cassel matches that shitty performance last year.

Bane
09-25-2011, 08:38 AM
I'll be there.Now **** off and die.

Ace Gunner
09-25-2011, 08:38 AM
I'm going. I'm from Vegas and I roll ever year for the last 10 years or so. I'm not fair-weather, I'm the real deal. Go ahead and stay home! Go CHIEFS! I'll be there with my Two boys, all CHIEFED out! Tailgating, with my homemade Chief corn hole boards, Chiefs football, and Corona filled Chiefs Cuzzy keeping my beer frothy! Let's do this! GO CHIEFS!

nice

notorious
09-25-2011, 08:40 AM
I'm not. But I saw a Royals game last week - they scored as much as the Chiefs have in two games.

Oh my!

ROFL

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 01:47 AM
Go CHIEFS!

KurtCobain
09-28-2011, 01:49 AM
No, we don't root for the Chiefs anymore, are you stupid?

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 01:52 AM
Maybe not people like you! I wont, cant, and dont ever want to be like you lip quivering sisters on this board hoping for losses for Luck! Show some pride, a backbone, and maybe clean the bandwagon tread marks off your back you fair weathered , limpwristed, pillowbiter of a fan. Stop following my CHIEFS!

BossChief
09-28-2011, 02:08 AM
Maybe not people like you! I wont, cant, and dont ever want to be like you lip quivering sisters on this board hoping for losses for Luck! Show some pride, a backbone, and maybe clean the bandwagon tread marks off your back you fair weathered , limpwristed, pillowbiter of a fan. Stop following my CHIEFS!

Do you treat everything else in your life with such a lack of expectations?

To me, that is the definition of lacking a 'backbone'.

I want my team to have a chance at SUPERBOWLS, not just 7-10 win seasons and no playoff wins in whats approaching 20 years.

To do that in todays NFL, you NEED (notice I didn't say something as limpwristed as would be nice to have) a REAL FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK.

Sorry that you don't understand the basic fundamentals of the difference between this league 10 years ago and today in the change in rules and so-forth.

I hope to God you aren't passing on that defeatist, little to no expectations style of outlook to your little ones.

You do know that you can be a fan of a team and not agree with the way its ran/plays dont you?

Apparently not.

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 02:21 AM
go ahead and sell your house for a college QB! I teach my kids loyalty! Something you lack. You think backbone is exemplified by wanting to win superbowls? You must be to big for your britches. Or an idiot! Post something that makes sense. We all know the rules. We all know they have changed. But, some grass is greener fans havent! Go CHIEFS! And no, i will not teach my kids to be fair weathered, turn your back, snivelers like you. I, and every other person who uses a bit of common sense and logic knows that even after your 400th post about losing for luck is posted. The front office and scouting department of the CHIEFS dont, and wont ever give a shit at your backseat driving, Madden like attempts to run OUR team. Please, stop following them, and go follow a team that is winning this year. The clouds are gathering sister! Bail out while you can! go buy a GB T and rock it!HAHAHA!

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 02:25 AM
Same guy that wanted to give everything for Napolian Harris and Kendrell Bell! HAHA!
Do you treat everything else in your life with such a lack of expectations?

To me, that is the definition of lacking a 'backbone'.

I want my team to have a chance at SUPERBOWLS, not just 7-10 win seasons and no playoff wins in whats approaching 20 years.

To do that in todays NFL, you NEED (notice I didn't say something as limpwristed as would be nice to have) a REAL FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK.

Sorry that you don't understand the basic fundamentals of the difference between this league 10 years ago and today in the change in rules and so-forth.

I hope to God you aren't passing on that defeatist, little to no expectations style of outlook to your little ones.

You do know that you can be a fan of a team and not agree with the way its ran/plays dont you?

Apparently not.

BossChief
09-28-2011, 02:32 AM
haha

Yeah, we lack LOYALTY.

Look, you simple minded fool, I have standards for everything in my life and there is nothing wrong with that.

Its fans EXACTLY like you that are the wet dream of NFL owners...to you, they dont have to do ANYTHING to get your money. NOTHING.

You know why?

Because you lack the backbone to DEMAND more.

Look at the stands in the next few games to see which of us are more realistic about this team.

BossChief
09-28-2011, 02:33 AM
Same guy that wanted to give everything for Napolian Harris and Kendrell Bell! HAHA!

LOLWUT

Also, you should probably keep the drugs away from the kids, too.

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 02:52 AM
Last I checked. Showing backbone had nothing to do with supporting your team, posting on this site, or for that matter, typing anything, anywhere! Stay at home, wait for a super bowl team to pull out your CHIEFS gear, and we will both be happy. Keep your backbone and your GM skills to yourself. Sounds like you don't have the couple bucks to shell out to make any games unless we are winning. I bet you come with a coffee and loafers in the last Champs colors! Please, do us a favor! STAY AT HOME!

BossChief
09-28-2011, 03:01 AM
Last I checked. Showing backbone had nothing to do with supporting your team, posting on this site, or for that matter, typing anything, anywhere! Stay at home, wait for a super bowl team to pull out your CHIEFS gear, and we will both be happy. Keep your backbone and your GM skills to yourself. Sounds like you don't have the couple bucks to shell out to make any games unless we are winning. I bet you come with a coffee and loafers in the last Champs colors! Please, do us a favor! STAY AT HOME!

haha

yup, got me nailed.

I have a mitchell n ness Montana from 94 and a DT probowl mitchell n ness from 96 that I bought with my own money while growing up in Raider territory ....you know what? None of that shit matters because you are obviously hopelessly in love with someone that doesn't seem to love you back.

I bet your wife has cheated on you multiple times and no matter what, you will always take her back....even with cum on her breathe.

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 03:15 AM
Oh, so you did buy and wear jerseys when we were a sick team. Point taken, proven, and noted. I also have a DT, Allen, Cherry, Holmes(black and White), custom Thorpilian, Rison, Dale Carter, Berry, Shields, and TGand so on. What does that prove. Yeah I used my own money too! Is that backbone? Do yourself a do-gooder move and save your breath for the raiders site. You will have the same common thought process as them. And the wits to match! Happy days!

You got me. My wife cheats and has cum on her breath. Sounds like your familiar! Distgrunteled? Or jealous that my wife has cum on her breath? Why dont you come on down so I can give you the skull fucking you deserve. I won't nut, cause that's gay! Sorry cum swapper.

KurtCobain
09-28-2011, 03:26 AM
Oh, so you did buy and wear jerseys when we were a sick team. Point taken, proven, and noted. I also have a DT, Allen, Cherry, Holmes(black and White), custom Thorpilian, Rison, Dale Carter, Berry, Shields, and TGand so on. What does that prove. Yeah I used my own money too! Is that backbone? Do yourself a do-gooder move and save your breath for the raiders site. You will have the same common thought process as them. And the wits to match! Happy days!

You got me. My wife cheats and has cum on her breath. Sounds like your familiar! Distgrunteled? Or jealous that my wife has cum on her breath? Why dont you come on down so I can give you the skull fucking you deserve. I won't nut, cause that's gay! Sorry cum swapper.

I've bought Chiefs gear this year. I'm going to games this year. But I hope we lose them. No sense at going 6-10, that's a wast of a season.

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 03:28 AM
Show me which great franchise with a long stretch of making and winning playoff games started with hoping they lost for a certain player. Really, show me!

KurtCobain
09-28-2011, 03:41 AM
The colts?

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 03:43 AM
The colts?

Nice try, but they didn't either. Any more random idiocies?

BossChief
09-28-2011, 03:46 AM
This guy reminds me of Buster Hymen for those that know who that is.

Thorpilian
09-28-2011, 03:49 AM
And you remind me of a Buster. Where I'm from, that means a Mark, an easy target, someone to slap just for fun. Yeah, a BUSTER!

Iowanian
09-28-2011, 09:39 AM
And you remind me of a Buster. Where I'm from, that means a Mark, an easy target, someone to slap just for fun. Yeah, a BUSTER!

I heard a hobo say your farts smell like semen.