PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Norv Turner is lucky he coaches a team with such a passionless fanbase

PunkinDrublic
09-25-2011, 06:51 PM
Any other NFL city Norv would have been run out of town. The chargers should have blown us out today. I've never seen a team with so much talent piss it away like the chargers. Must be nice to not only be a benefactor of the NFL good old boys system but play for a team that accepts underachieving.

oaklandhater
09-25-2011, 06:53 PM
Any other NFL city Norv would have been run out of town. The chargers should have blown us out today. I've never seen a team with so much talent piss it away like the chargers. Must be nice to not only be a benefactor of the NFL good old boys system but play for a team that accepts underachieving.

For any one who think's the chiefs played good today I've never seen such a lifeless team like i saw today from the Chargers.

Bane
Fuck him,them,and their shit bag fans.

KCrockaholic
Most of their fans like soccer first anyways.

PunkinDrublic
09-25-2011, 06:55 PM
For any one who think's the chiefs played good today I've never seen such a lifeless team like i saw today from the Chargers.

I think the defense played with some heart, but my God they should have run up the scores with the weapons they have on offense. I honestly believe the charger watchers are perfectly happy to be competive every year.

oaklandhater
09-25-2011, 06:58 PM
I think the defense played with some heart, but my God they should have run up the scores with the weapons they have on offense. I honestly believe the charger watchers are perfectly happy to be competive every year.

The play calling was some of the worst I've ever seen from a NFL Head Coach.

Chiefs might be the worst team in the NFL but the Chargers are the stupidest.

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah, that was an awful performance by San Diego. You could tell that they were completely disinterested in that game. They expected to show up and win, and although they did that, they also did everything they could to make sure it didn't happen.

That sneak call with 25 seconds left on a running clock is the worst coaching decision I've ever seen.

You can still go early after you call TO, so it doesn't impact the clock.

PunkinDrublic
09-25-2011, 07:01 PM
The play calling was some of the worst I've ever seen from a NFL Head Coach.

Chiefs might be the worst team in the NFL but the Chargers are the stupidest.

Exactly, how do you not take advantage of all the mismatches you have on offense against the Chiefs.

Okie_Apparition
09-25-2011, 07:03 PM
It keeps the gay bars packing

oaklandhater
09-25-2011, 07:07 PM
Exactly, how do you not take advantage of all the mismatches you have on offense against the Chiefs.

Even The announcers were talking about how even that tenis player guy was confused they were not passing over the middle.

cabletech94
people feel sorry for hc's whose necks look like regurgitating vaginas.

sd4chiefs
The San Diego media are a bunch of sheep. It's like they are afraid to say anything negative about the coaching or the GM. They are aways blaming the players for making stupid plays. The players are making stupid plays because the coaching is bad. When they did not fire Norv last year after a waisted season the Media just turned a blind eye.

PunkinDrublic
09-25-2011, 07:58 PM
It's like they are satisfied that they were good enough to at least play with the pats last week and don't really care if they ever take the next step. Don't get me wrong I hate the bolts but it is almost criminal to let a team with that much talent underachieve. I mean can you imagine if this happened in a city like Philly? Norvs house would be burned to the ground.

Gadzooks
09-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Everyone knows the Chargers play like shit to start the season.
Thank goodness we met this Chieifs team today.
2-1 !!!!11!!

KCChiefsFan88
09-25-2011, 10:09 PM
The San Diego media are a bunch of sheep. It's like they are afraid to say anything negative about the coaching or the GM. They are aways blaming the players for making stupid plays. The players are making stupid plays because the coaching is bad. When they did not fire Norv last year after a waisted season the Media just turned a blind eye.

Sounds like the KC media.

listopencil
09-25-2011, 10:46 PM
It's really hot in San Diego.

KC Hawks
09-25-2011, 11:03 PM
The Chargers have played shitty in all 3 games, fortunately for them 2 of them were against the Vikings and the Chiefs.

jackkked
09-25-2011, 11:31 PM
Next bucket of fail with the Dolphins...count on it. This was a day of crappy coaching gone wild, Norf
on the better end of the deal.

Gadzooks
09-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Listen fella's... The Chargers always pick up steam as the season progresses.
Their motto right now is the "Get the 'W'".
Which we did today.

Mojo Rising
09-25-2011, 11:51 PM
I was at the game today and I would not describe the fanbase as passionless. I was not the only person in my section who drove almost two hours to see it.

There was a guy behind me who yelled at the top of his lungs at the zebras for the bad call. Then, his brother started yelling. When the Dad started yelling I told my dad, who I was sitting next to that he should start yelling. He laughed.

People are more laid back in California compared to KC. Thats a given. I was at the last home playoff victory when Nick Lowery kicked an OT FG to beat the Steelers. That was in the early 90's.

The passion must burn bright in KC! At least the BBQ is good.....

Haywards Sauce!
OK Joes Ribs!

WV
09-25-2011, 11:53 PM
We were lucky Gates was out or it would have been uglier.

DaFace
09-26-2011, 12:02 AM
We were lucky Gates was out or it would have been uglier.

I hate shit like this. They are lucky Charles was out or we might have won.
Posted via Mobile Device

KC Tattoo
09-26-2011, 01:57 AM
Well the Charger fan, should be ut most embarrassed by how they played against a dismal team that just got whooped a bunch to 10 last two weeks.

This is a win for the Chiefs, one keeps our hopes alive for Luck & two keeps Norv as HC for the Chargers.

oaklandhater
09-26-2011, 08:25 AM
I was at the game today and I would not describe the fanbase as passionless. I was not the only person in my section who drove almost two hours to see it.

There was a guy behind me who yelled at the top of his lungs at the zebras for the bad call. Then, his brother started yelling. When the Dad started yelling I told my dad, who I was sitting next to that he should start yelling. He laughed.

People are more laid back in California compared to KC. Thats a given. I was at the last home playoff victory when Nick Lowery kicked an OT FG to beat the Steelers. That was in the early 90's.

The passion must burn bright in KC! At least the BBQ is good.....

Haywards Sauce!
OK Joes Ribs!

Go to a oakland game and tell me California's are laid back.

I'll agree with you on SF and Chargers but Oakland fans are loud as hell.

Jack
09-26-2011, 10:12 AM
Everyone knows the Chargers play like shit to start the season.
Thank goodness we met this Chieifs team today.
2-1 !!!!11!!

Of all the denigrating misspelling of the teams moniker, this is the best.

Over 4 decades of Chie-ifs" so it speaks volumes.

Kudos for the play on words

boltpower 21
09-26-2011, 06:05 PM
LOL

You think the fans haven't been trying to run Norv out of town since he was hired?

And the media certainly takes it's fair shots against him. This season, the players aren't executing though. The biggest problem isn't coaching right now.

Okie_Apparition
09-26-2011, 06:18 PM
The Patriots are looking less impressive

SDChiefs
09-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Go to a oakland game and tell me California's are laid back.

I'll agree with you on SF and Chargers but Oakland fans are loud as hell.

That's because raider fans don't know when the next time they'll go back to prison.

whoman69
09-26-2011, 08:37 PM
Most of their fans like soccer first anyways.

Which is the opposite of KC where the owners like soccer first.

sd4chiefs
09-26-2011, 10:04 PM
LOL

You think the fans haven't been trying to run Norv out of town since he was hired?

And the media certainly takes it's fair shots against him. This season, the players aren't executing though. The biggest problem isn't coaching right now.

If the Chargers have all this great talent and the problem is not coaching then what is it? Are the chearleaders all so hot that they are a distraction?

Chiefaholic
09-26-2011, 10:58 PM
The Bolts tries their best to give us the game against a depleted secondary. Yet, Casshole showed his true color "yellow" and refused to allow us the opportunity to win. His last play of the game was a perfect example... Lilja was in perfect position and Dexter was open. Instead of standing tall and stepping into his throw, he throws the ball while backpeddeling because he was afraid to take a hit like a damn man. He had the time to release the ball before the defender hit him. But, Casshole was a good 3-4 yards from the nearest defender when he chucked the ball in the general direction of McCluster.