PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet hey daface or somebody almost equally cool

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Not sure, maybe I got put on miserable user... or something wrong with the site. When I got to ChiefsPlanet.com, instead of showing the main page it says I don't have access to that part of the site and wont let me see it. Also, it's showing my PM box is 100% full and it is not. That's why I'm having to start a thread, I can't pm anybody, also won't let me post to anybody's wall.

I'd appreciate if you let me know what's up, I was going to send out pms for survivor planet but can't.

Also ,it says I'm not a supporter anymore.

Anybody else having these issues?

Thanks.

Saulbadguy
09-26-2011, 01:19 PM
yes, the site is crashing.

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:21 PM
Die in a fire.

Phobia
09-26-2011, 01:22 PM
I don't think you're on miserable user. I think you probably got your ability to report and infract removed after giving an infraction yesterday for a non-threat. That probably removed some of your PM capacity.

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:23 PM
I don't think you're on miserable user. I think you probably got your ability to report and infract removed after giving an infraction yesterday for a non-threat. That probably removed some of your PM capacity.
And I thank you very much for that. What a twunt.

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 01:23 PM

K, fair enough. Can you please fix the pm and front page thing for me?

Direckshun
09-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Don't know where DaFace is.

Found somebody equally cool, though!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XFchCE691Tw/TCVyM2lbjlI/AAAAAAAABBQ/JOL4OwdOOkY/s1600/stalini.jpg

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 01:25 PM
And I thank you very much for that. What a twunt.

You're a crying little baby. I've gotten several "joke" infractions. It was funny.

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:26 PM
Don't know where DaFace is.

Found somebody equally cool, though!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XFchCE691Tw/TCVyM2lbjlI/AAAAAAAABBQ/JOL4OwdOOkY/s1600/stalini.jpg
Was Karl Marx unavailable? :D

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:26 PM
You're a crying little baby. I've gotten several "joke" infractions. It was funny.
And you're a bitch. Deal with it.

Predarat
09-26-2011, 01:27 PM

Oh

Predarat
09-26-2011, 01:28 PM

Snap!

luv

I take it you got the infraction? It takes five to do any damage so one isn't going to kill you.

KurtCobain

I did deal with it. And then you cried and bitched about it. Grow up you're 48 years old.

Phobia
09-26-2011, 01:29 PM

I don't undo administrative actions taken by somebody else on the team without having a discussion about it in the mod forum. The mods who participated in the discussion after your bogus infraction yesterday all seemed to be in support of removing your ability to infract so I doubt it's going to be reversed. When you send infractions or report posts all mods are notified and when they are bogus mods get annoyed. After you do it several times mods will remove your ability to do it.

Don't know what front page problem you might be having. You might post a screen cap of that. But if you're over capacity on your PM box, just delete some messages until you get under the limit and your ability to send PMs will return.

Direckshun
Was Karl Marx unavailable? :D

They do say DaFace is the opiate of the CP masses.

Dr. Facebook Fever
STOP BREAKING THE DAMN INTERNET JOEY!

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:30 PM
I take it you got the infraction? It takes five to do any damage so one isn't going to kill you.
I'm a little tired of his bipolar schtick. Good guy, bad guy, recovering brain dead doper that does stupid crap. No biggie. :)

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:31 PM
I don't undo administrative actions taken by somebody else on the team without having a discussion about it in the mod forum. The mods who participated in the discussion after your bogus infraction yesterday all seemed to be in support of removing your ability to infract so I doubt it's going to be reversed. When you send infractions or report posts all mods are notified and when they are bogus mods get annoyed. After you do it several times mods will remove your ability to do it.
I'm trying not to laugh.

Phobia
I did deal with it. And then you cried and bitched about it. Grow up you're 48 years old.

He didn't cry or bitch. We investigated the infraction mostly because it was reported as a threat. It wasn't a threat.

luv
I'm a little tired of his bipolar schtick. Good guy, bad guy, recovering brain dead doper that does stupid crap. No biggie. :)

Seems like it was already a biggie. Just sayin'.

Live and let live.

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 01:32 PM

Don't know what front page problem you might be having. You might post a screen cap of that. But if you're over capacity on your PM box, just delete some messages until you get under the limit and your ability to send PMs will return.

It's just the "you do not have permission to access this" page instead of the front page.

Also, it was not bogus. Not bogus at all. Most of mine on my infraction page are bogus, however.

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:32 PM
They do say DaFace is the opiate of the CP masses.
I had no idea DeFace was a controlled substance. :p

Phobia
09-26-2011, 01:35 PM
It's just the "you do not have permission to access this" page instead of the front page.

Also, it was not bogus. Not bogus at all. Most of mine on my infraction page are bogus, however.

Explain how it was a threat, please. Every mod agreed that it was not a threat. Perhaps we were looking at the wrong thing.

BossChief
09-26-2011, 01:37 PM
THESE INTERNETS:

SEWIUS BIZNASS

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:37 PM
Seems like it was already a biggie. Just sayin'.
Not at all. I just have a low tolerance for stupidity and 8th grade games.
Live and let live.
When I was young and my heart was an open book
I used to say, "Live and let live"
(You know he did, you know he did, you know he did)
But if this ever-changing Chiefs Planet in which we live in
makes you post when you're high.

Say live and let die
Live and let die
Live and let die
Live and let die

Dr. Facebook Fever
09-26-2011, 01:40 PM

Say live and let die
Live and let die
Live and let die
Live and let die

I can't rep you again right now.

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Explain how it was a threat, please. Every mod agreed that it was not a threat. Perhaps we were looking at the wrong thing.

I don't want to bring it up here. It's not that big of a deal. I pmed you, and also explained my reasoning.

I only made this thread because i thought it might be a server issue.

FAX
I side with Stalin on this issue.

FAX

4th and Long
I can't rep you again right now.
Darn. :p

tooge
09-26-2011, 01:42 PM

Say live and let die
Live and let die
Live and let die
Live and let die

Darn. :p
I did. that was money!

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:43 PM
I side with Stalin on this issue.

FAX
Mr. Scorched Earth Tactic has spoken.

Sofa King
09-26-2011, 01:43 PM
:popcorn:

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:44 PM
I did. that was money!
Money? I get money for my posts now? AWESOME!

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:44 PM
:popcorn:
Make sure you floss afterwards.

loochy
09-26-2011, 01:45 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6NHCeKEFK5s/TmhlaVnCzbI/AAAAAAAAF4Q/OATYq4vGwe4/s1600/funny_dog_images+2.jpg

Buck
09-26-2011, 01:45 PM
The game has been changed.

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 01:46 PM

no kidding

loochy
09-26-2011, 01:48 PM

It's all about the game
and how you play it

http://files.myopera.com/Mithoo172/blog/19469-bigthumbnail.jpg

FAX
09-26-2011, 01:48 PM
Uhh ...

Maybe I don't understand what's going on here.

Did Mr. 4th and Long receive an infraction from Mr. KurtCobain? And was that because Mr. KurtCobain perceived a post as being some form of threat?

Honestly, I've read most, if not all, of Mr. 4th and Long's posts since I found this place, lo those many years ago. Not once have I seen Mr. 4th and Long behave in an inappropriate manner. In fact, he has proven himself to be the epitome of posting quality and a model for all aspiring posters who wish to post at a consistently high level.

I smell a decaying marmoset.

FAX

loochy
09-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Uhh ...

Did Mr. 4th and Long receive an infraction from Mr. KurtCobain? And was that because Mr. KurtCobain perceived a post as being some form of threat?

Honestly, I've read most, if not all, of Mr. 4th and Long's posts since I found this place, lo those many years ago. Not once have I seen Mr. 4th and Long behave in an inappropriate manner. In fact, he has proven himself to be the epitome of posting quality and a model for all aspiring posters who wish to post at a consistently high level.

FAX

I think KurtCobain was joking around and the mods didn't like the bogus infraction report and Mr. 4th and Long didn't like having an infraction thrown against him

Brock
09-26-2011, 01:50 PM
This guy sucks.

Bane
09-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!Stfu bitches.

FAX
09-26-2011, 01:51 PM
I think KurtCobain was joking around and the mods didn't like the bogus infraction report and Mr. 4th and Long didn't like having an infraction thrown against him

Well, in that case, I think Mr. KurtCobain should be banned for life after being tied naked to a tree and beaten about the nads with a ferret uterus.

FAX

Buck
09-26-2011, 01:52 PM
I've been hit with plenty of bogus infractions. Who cares?

Names have been blurred to protect the innocent.

http://i.imgur.com/zJ3Zb.jpg

Rausch
09-26-2011, 01:53 PM

FAX

That's our offense.

Completely unrelated...

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Uhh ...

FAX
Here's the skinny, Mr. FAX.

Joey, aka, KurtCobain, aka PonyBoy, aka other dups, sent me the dumbest neg rep yesterday. On any normal day, I could care less. All the neg reps I have ever gotten were from less than stellar quality posters, IMHO. That trend seems to continue. Seems old Jo Jo caught me on a not so normal day. I had finally had it with his elementary scool antics and I sent him a filter evading retributive neg rep. He abused his power and reported it as a threat. It was NOT a threat. In fact, if memory serves, it said, "Don't you ever ******* neg rep me again, Joey!"

:)

Anyone see a threat there? Anyone see an, "or else I'll ..."?

Didn't think so.

SPchief
09-26-2011, 01:54 PM

Fire Me Boy must really hate you

Slainte
09-26-2011, 01:55 PM
This guy sucks.

Everyone involved in this, pretty much...

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 01:56 PM
I didn't even take it up with the Mods.

Phobia
09-26-2011, 01:57 PM

The infraction system isn't a toy. It reports infractions which mods have to go chase down. Most times we just let them stand, especially when they seem to be silliness between friends. That's probably our mistake.

This infraction most definitely wasn't a joke and these two members aren't friendly to one another. Therefore, the infraction was deemed bogus.

Pestilence

Joey, aka, KurtCobain, aka PonyBoy, aka other dups, sent me the dumbest neg rep yesterday. On any normal day, I could care less. All the neg reps I have ever gotten were from less than stellar quality posters, IMHO. That trend seems to continue. Seems old Jo Jo caught me on a not so normal day. I had finally had it with his elementary scool antics and I sent him a filter evading retributive neg rep. He abused his power and reported it as a threat. It was NOT a threat. In fact, if memory serves, it said, "Don't you ever ******* neg rep me again, Joey!"

Didn't think so.

I'm going to need to see said rep, Joey.

4th and Long

Apparently, the Mods care. And, since you did the same thing to me a few minutes ago that Joey did, I expect they'll be paying you a visit as well. :)

Pestilence
09-26-2011, 01:58 PM
The infraction system isn't a toy. It reports infractions which mods have to go chase down. Most times we just let them stand, especially when they seem to be silliness between friends. That's probably our mistake.

This infraction most definitely wasn't a joke and these two members aren't friendly to one another. Therefore, the infraction was deemed bogus.

Which is why you gave me one....for nothing.....right?

doomy3

How could you read that with the names blurred???

Buck

Coming from you, I just can't take this seriously. You like to use your mod powers to joke around as much as anyone.

Rausch
Apparently, the Mods care. And, since you did the same thing to me a few minutes ago that Joey did, I expect they'll be paying you a visit as well. :)

Never even knew we had that.

How do you check your infractions?...

Buck
09-26-2011, 01:59 PM

How the fuck could you read that?

Phobia

You're only right about the middle point. Mods are here for all the fun you're here for. We don't like to edit posts after 8 people have quoted a rule-busting post. We don't like having our time wasted. We want to get back to the brain-dead nonsense just like everybody else.

4th and Long
I'm going to need to see said rep, Joey.
Yeah, Joey. Let's see it. Or did you give it to Matt Cassel and he can't find it now?

Pestilence

I just saw mine. :LOL:

Pestilence
Yeah, Joey. Let's see it. Or did you give it to Matt Cassel and he can't find it now?

You can post it as well.

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Never even knew we had that.

How do you check your infractions?...
I didn't either, until yesterday. it shows up (a) as a PM and (b) on your rep page.

Bane
09-26-2011, 02:01 PM
This fucking thread is laughable.

Sofa King
09-26-2011, 02:01 PM

I've got 2, and they're both from Fire me boy.

I found them both hilarious. Which is clearly how they were meant.

Not a big deal.

Phobia
09-26-2011, 02:02 PM
Which is why you gave me one....for nothing.....right?

No, I left you one because you were picking on a member who is retarded. It was essentially to let you know he was actually retarded IRL. I didn't know it would cause bitterness from you 6 months later. I should have just sent you a PM.

Pestilence
09-26-2011, 02:03 PM
No, I left you one because you were picking on a member who is retarded. It was essentially to let you know he was actually retarded IRL. I didn't know it would cause bitterness from you 6 months later. I should have just sent you a PM.

Which isn't the son that I was talking about.

That's not bitterness by the way. That's just sand......it'll clear up. No worries...

Rausch
09-26-2011, 02:03 PM
I didn't either, until yesterday. it shows up (a) as a PM and (b) on your rep page.

I'm either not as offensive as I use to be or the people I offend just have me on iggy...:D

Phobia
09-26-2011, 02:04 PM
Coming from you, I just can't take this seriously. You like to use your mod powers to joke around as much as anyone.

Correct. But I only abuse my powers against people who I feel are secure enough to take the abuse. It's generally done in good humor. That's the difference. Good spirited humor vs. done in anger. There's a big difference.

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 02:04 PM
You can post it as well.
DOH! I forgot I could do that now. Might as well since the nutless wonder won't do it.

FAX
09-26-2011, 02:05 PM

Didn't think so.

I fear Mr. KurtCobain has joined the ranks of the Imbeciles For Life movement ... or, at least, gotten his application in.

It makes little sense to me how someone can behave in such an odious and heinous manner without provocation. Other than Mr. Rain Man and Mr. Phobia, that is.

FAX THE NICE

Buck
Correct. But I only abuse my powers against people who I feel are secure enough to take the abuse. It's generally done in good humor. That's the difference. Good spirited humor vs. done in anger. There's a big difference.

I have only ever done it and only will ever do it for the lulz.

4th and Long
I'm either not as offensive as I use to be or the people I offend just have me on iggy...:D

LMAO

Bane
09-26-2011, 02:07 PM
DOH! I forgot I could do that now. Might as well since the nutless wonder won't do it.

That is a threat.

When you're a pussy.

doomy3
09-26-2011, 02:08 PM

Yeah, not a threat.

Pants
09-26-2011, 02:10 PM

I don't think there's a poster in CP history who cared about rep more than you. ;)

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 02:11 PM
4th has threatened me, JOKINGLY, I think, before many times. I also thought the neg he sent me was a joke. So I infracted him, jokingly, because I thought the infraction system was a joke, since I've been inproperly infracted as a joke about 10 times and none of those people got their shit taken away.

This is not the point of this thread, however. The point was to clear up if I was having sever issues.

Still can't see the front page.

-Joey

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 02:11 PM
I don't think there's a poster in CP history who cared about rep more than you. ;)
NEG REP! :p

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 02:12 PM
4th has threatened me, JOKINGLY, I think, before many times. I also thought the neg he sent me was a joke. So I infracted him, jokingly, because I thought the infraction system was a joke, since I've been inproperly infracted as a joke about 10 times and none of those people got their shit taken away.

This is not the point of this thread, however. The point was to clear up if I was having sever issues.

-Joey
Given your antics in the ticket forum, I'm betting you won't be able to see this site for much longer.

Bearcat
09-26-2011, 02:14 PM

You're not the first, and like Phobia said, it typically takes several times before a mod is annoyed enough to make the change.

I'll look at that later... don't know why it would be related to the profile change.

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 02:15 PM
My antics? That's been there for like a month. Plenty of people have seen it, she only brought this up because of this stupid thread. Forgive me for trying to figure out why I couldnt send PMs to people in a game we're trying to put on.

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 02:16 PM
You're not the first, and like Phobia said, it typically takes several times before a mod is annoyed enough to make the change.

I'll look at that later... don't know why it would be related to the profile change.

I'm fine with the punishment. I said ok when phob explained it to me. No problem, understood.

Bearcat
09-26-2011, 03:11 PM

Get your PM count under 150, then let me know if that fixes the front page issue... I wouldn't think so, but maybe vBulletin is freaking out if you're way over the limit.

luv
09-26-2011, 03:15 PM
Given your antics in the ticket forum, I'm betting you won't be able to see this site for much longer.

You really need a sense of humor.

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 03:15 PM
137 messages stored.. still a problem.

Don't we get to store 300? I've had about 200 important ones saved for a long time that I just had to delete some of.

loochy
09-26-2011, 03:16 PM

Don't we get to store 300? I've had about 200 important ones saved for a long time that I just had to delete some of.

sent items?

loochy
09-26-2011, 03:17 PM
You really need a sense of humor.

No! Internetz is serious business.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/154/408672209_ac22849c30.jpg

Bearcat
09-26-2011, 03:21 PM

What about now? (you might try logging out & back in, too)

Fish
09-26-2011, 03:23 PM

Have you cleared your browser cache? Try logging on from a different web browser and see if you have the same issue...

crazycoffey
09-26-2011, 03:24 PM
I first I was like starting to pop some popcorn, now I'm kinda like ready to take a nap....

Phobia
09-26-2011, 03:34 PM

There's no way anybody has more than 4 important messages on this site.

Pants
09-26-2011, 03:38 PM

Maybe to him they're important?

My initial reaction was to laugh, but who's to judge something so subjective?

loochy
09-26-2011, 04:01 PM
Maybe to him they're important?

My initial reaction was to laugh, but who's to judge something so subjective?

A mod, that's who.

Pants
09-26-2011, 04:04 PM
A mod, that's who.

legit lol

chasedude
09-26-2011, 04:10 PM
So much hate for the Chiefs always spills out towards other posters. This will only get worse.

Bacon Cheeseburger
Just when I think Joey has found every possible way to get in trouble here...he finds a new one.

Phobia
A mod, that's who.

That's a good point. Bob Dole has been saving hundreds of important PM's for a couple of years now.

Phobia
09-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Just when I think Joey has found every possible way to get in trouble here...he finds a new one.

Two new ones in one day. Kind of funny, actually.

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 04:18 PM

I have encouraging messages from many users I like to read from time to time. Also a few phone numbers and important notes. I also send myself PMs from time to time with grocery lists and stuff.

What about now? (you might try logging out & back in, too)

Yeah, it works thanks.

I miss being bolded though.

Bacon Cheeseburger
09-26-2011, 04:25 PM
I also send myself PMs from time to time with grocery lists and stuff.

:spock:

vailpass
09-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Know how I know the Chief's season isn't going so well right now?

KurtCobain
09-26-2011, 04:39 PM

I don't do many other things on the computer. So I'll be sure to see a pm from myself on CP to remind me to do stuff.

Rain Man
09-26-2011, 04:56 PM

Chiefsplanet is a viable replacement for Microsoft Outlook. For example, I ask all of my business clients to come here and then I give them a friend request so I have their contact information.