PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Becht down with hammy

Mr. Laz
09-26-2011, 02:06 PM
ArrowheadPride Arrowhead Pride
Matt Cassel said in passing on 810 WHB today that TE Anthony Becht went down w/ a hamstring. Not sure if specific injury had been identified
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

suds79
09-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Becht is Down?!? We're screwed. :p

Ace Gunner
09-26-2011, 02:09 PM
Luck sweepstakes took a hit :p

Reerun_KC
09-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Another one?

JFC

raybec 4
09-26-2011, 02:14 PM
I can't believe they still talk to Cassel

Red Beans
09-26-2011, 02:15 PM
Wow, I could give a shit. He blocked like a turd yesterday anyway. Good riddance!

BigRichard
09-26-2011, 02:15 PM
ArrowheadPride Arrowhead Pride
Matt Cassel said in passing on 810 WHB today that TE Anthony Becht went down w/ a hamstring. Not sure if specific injury had been identified
18 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

He is probably talking about Eric Weddle.

keg in kc
09-26-2011, 02:18 PM
"Matt Cassel said in passing"?

So was it a short conversation that veered widely off-topic and then was ended abruptly by Eric Weddle?

Demonpenz
09-26-2011, 02:18 PM
Unnnnn Unnnnnn Ohhhhhnnnnn Un bechts?
Yaarrr Un Bechts.

FAX
09-26-2011, 02:19 PM

So was it a short conversation that veered widely off-topic and then was ended abruptly by Eric Weddle?

ROFL

FAX

KCUnited
09-26-2011, 02:19 PM
I can't believe a guy that has been out of football could pull a hammy so easily.

HemiEd
09-26-2011, 02:23 PM
I can't believe a guy that has been out of football could pull a hammy so easily.

I don't recall seeing this many leg injuries, this quick, ever. I am starting to believe Fouts was right, lack of conditioning due to the lockout.

It has to be Cassel's fault, the players all hate him and didn't come to his player sessions.

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 02:33 PM
I don't recall seeing this many leg injuries, this quick, ever. I am starting to believe Fouts was right, lack of conditioning due to the lockout.

It has to be Cassel's fault, the players all hate him and didn't come to his player sessions.
As many injuries as there are and as bad as Casshole is playing, I'm betting some of these "injuries" are self-inflicted. If I had to go out on the field with that turd, I'd tie one leg to a tree and the other to a car and tell the driver to GUN IT.

OH! PULLED HAMMY! DARN!

keg in kc
09-26-2011, 02:37 PM
A hamstring could certainly be conditioning, especially since Becht wasn't on the team (or any team) until after Moeaki was hurt, but those ACL injuries aren't something any amount of camp would have prevented. Not Flowers' ankle yesterday either, judging by the replay (appeared to be contact related).

4th and Long
09-26-2011, 02:38 PM
A hamstring certainly be conditioning, especially since Becht wasn't on the team (or any team) until after Moeaki was hurt, but those ACL injuries aren't something any amount of camp would have prevented. Not Flowers' ankle yesterday either, judging by the replay (appeared to be contact related).
Flowers paid someone to do that to him. He hates Casshole too.

BigRichard
09-26-2011, 02:38 PM
He is probably talking about Eric Weddle.

I was trying to say the same thing just in a little more round about manner. If you have to explain it it doesn't work. :D

Rooster
09-26-2011, 02:44 PM
He looked strange wearing #88 anyway.

Detoxing
09-26-2011, 02:45 PM
Great. There goes another weapon.

That settles it, Cassel needs another year and some more weapons to prove himself.

HemiEd
09-26-2011, 02:46 PM
A hamstring could certainly be conditioning, especially since Becht wasn't on the team (or any team) until after Moeaki was hurt, but those ACL injuries aren't something any amount of camp would have prevented. Not Flowers' ankle yesterday either, judging by the replay (appeared to be contact related).

Do you have any idea of why there is such a rash of them then? Coincidence?

Why would Dan Fouts say what he did about the lockout being related, or was that due to the fact that he missed Becht not being on a team?

keg in kc
09-26-2011, 03:39 PM
Do you have any idea of why there is such a rash of them then? Coincidence?

Why would Dan Fouts say what he did about the lockout being related, or was that due to the fact that he missed Becht not being on a team?For the ACLs, yes, it basically has to be coincidence. Those are structural injuries generally the result of a freak occurance, like the lower leg getting trapped and movement of the upper body or leg forcing the knee joint to move in a way it's not designed to.

Truth is sometimes there really is bad luck, and in situations like those ACL injuries no amount of preparation can do or could have done anything about it.

BCD
09-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Cassuck for Luck

Douche Baggins
09-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Keep it coming guys. Ankles, hamstrings, maybe a sore back, these things can take WEEKS to heal properly.

Frosty
09-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Hope O'Connell stayed in shape.