PDA

View Full Version : Should I drop Sam Bradford?

Shogun
09-26-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm thinking about it. I have Chad Henne starting right now, he was pretty solid and has been, and I just put in a waiver for Matt Hasselbeck. Just curious what you think

also, ADD NATE FUCKING WASHINGTON, kenny britt might be out for the season and he will get all of the catches, as hes shown he is capable of

ppr league btw

Dicky McElephant
09-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Might be out for the season? He is out for the season. Torn MCL and ACL.

Shogun
09-26-2011, 05:55 PM
Ok then, anyways. Sam Bradford?

Barrymore50
09-26-2011, 06:22 PM
I drafted him in my fantasy league to be my starting QB (thought he and the rams were on the way up?), but I'm going to drop him this week. Although, I was lucky enough to get Fitzpatrick off waivers in week 1 and will be starting him for the forseeable future.

Short Leash Hootie
09-26-2011, 06:41 PM
Bradford > Henne & Hasselbeck

Don't drop him yet...he's had a rough schedule to start with.

Bal, NYG and PHI

Dropping him is a KNEE JERK reaction. He still gets 2 games against Sea/ARI and SF...

Dropping him with a coordinator like McDaniels would be a tragic mistake.

WV
09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Bradford > Henne & Hasselbeck

Don't drop him yet...he's had a rough schedule to start with.

Bal, NYG and PHI

Dropping him is a KNEE JERK reaction. He still gets 2 games against Sea/ARI and SF...

Dropping him with a coordinator like McDaniels would be a tragic mistake.

This

Dicky McElephant
09-27-2011, 10:18 AM
On a similar note....

Is Lance Kendricks worth a roster spot?

ChiefGator
09-28-2011, 05:22 PM
On a similar note....

Is Lance Kendricks worth a roster spot?

No. This is the part of the season where we can begin to seperate the preseason hype from reality. Reality is that Kendricks and Cook were both overhyped, just because they can line up as a WR. Great.. they can line up as a large, slow WR from time-to-time. Apparently they prefer WR's who are quicker and faster than a TE out there.