PDA

View Full Version : Economics Remarkable interview with Eurozone Trader

Taco John
09-26-2011, 10:40 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aC19fEqR5bA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea
09-26-2011, 11:57 PM
Yeah, saw that today. It matches what Gary North said despite any plan. The EMU is going down and that will bring down the political union because German voters won't carry a load of taxes to bail out the PIIGS. Countries such as Greece, Italy and Spain. The lazy ones in the sun.

Yay! The NWO is falling apart!!!

KC native
09-27-2011, 12:06 AM
You guys will eat up anything huh? Make sure you buy his trading software so he can teach you how to make money in the markets while he sells you his software and valuable one on one coaching sessions. ROFL clown shoes

Taco John
09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
You guys will eat up anything huh? Make sure you buy his trading software so he can teach you how to make money in the markets while he sells you his software and valuable one on one coaching sessions. ROFL clown shoes

Yeah, I heard this type of cynicism when I was on this forum talking about how housing prices were going to face a collapse.

banyon
09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I heard this type of cynicism when I was on this forum talking about how housing prices were going to face a collapse.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Achiefsplanet.com%2FBB+%28Taco+John+housing+prices%29&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=781&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&sa=X&ei=p0WCTsrVF_DLsQL54ISBDw&ved=0CAkQpwUoBjgU&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A%2Ccd_max%3A12%2F1%2F2007&tbm=

? :shrug:

Taco John
09-27-2011, 05:14 PM
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Achiefsplanet.com%2FBB+%28Taco+John+housing+prices%29&hl=en&biw=1440&bih=781&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&sa=X&ei=p0WCTsrVF_DLsQL54ISBDw&ved=0CAkQpwUoBjgU&source=lnt&tbs=cdr%3A1%2Ccd_min%3A%2Ccd_max%3A12%2F1%2F2007&tbm=

? :shrug:

Oh wow, your hasty search didn't turn up anything on your first surface level pass. Curses foiled again.

Taco John
09-27-2011, 05:16 PM
I can't find the specific thread and don't really care to. It was an argument with Brock and KCWolfman who basically believed that housing prices had nowhere to go but up.

banyon
09-27-2011, 05:25 PM
I can't find the specific thread and don't really care to. It was an argument with Brock and KCWolfman who basically believed that housing prices had nowhere to go but up.

I actually searched a few variants. Needless to say, nothing turned up until you made your cultish switch in mid-late 2008 after the Ron Paul fetish.

It's pretty much like me claiming, "Hey I'm predicting the Chiefs will get a top 5 pick in the 2012 NFL draft" after watching the first three games.

Taco John
09-27-2011, 05:32 PM
I actually searched a few variants. Needless to say, nothing turned up until you made your cultish switch in mid-late 2008 after the Ron Paul fetish.

It's pretty much like me claiming, "Hey I'm predicting the Chiefs will get a top 5 pick in the 2012 NFL draft" after watching the first three games.

LOL

Right. I'm not embarrassed to admit that the inherent politics embedded in our economic system didn't click for me until Ron Paul sparked my interest in the subject of economics. I am flattered that I'm getting the kind of attention that you usually reserve for Buceyedpea though. Thanks for that.

KC native
09-28-2011, 07:00 PM

Almost forgot about this thread. Cynicism? No, it's called who the fuck is this guy and what is his track record? It took me all of 3 minutes to find the guy's website, look through his elementary sales bullshit, and realize that this "independent" trader was a jackass who had no clue of what the fuck he was talking about.

That being said the Euro is doomed unless Germany decides it wants to take the lead in Europe.

Taco John
09-29-2011, 02:17 AM
"This guy has no clue! That being said, he's right about everything he said about the Euro. Trust me, I'm in college..."

KC native
09-29-2011, 07:51 PM
"This guy has no clue! That being said, he's right about everything he said about the Euro. Trust me, I'm in college..."

ROFL clown shoes. His sky is falling shit is nonsense. It's almost Peter Schiffish, right but for the wrong reasons. I like how he is an "independent" trader but knows what everyone else is doing. I, also like the lack of any hard facts in his argument. Hurry up and buy his trading s0FtwaRez so u can haz g00d rEturnz boi!