PDA

View Full Version : Deep league advice!

Ceej
09-27-2011, 10:00 AM
So, I'm in a 16 teamer and kicking ass for the most part. However, the wheels have slowly been coming off.

My team:

Romo, Alex Smith
Starks, Felix Jones, Marshawn Lynch
AJ, Austin, Britt (dead), Mike Thomas, Brandon Gibson
Gronkowski
Bironas
NO D, Chi D.

You'd be surprised by looking at that the lineup. I'm 2-1 and overall leader in points scored. However, I also have the 14th fucking waiver (after losing this past week).

I'm really weak at RB and just alright at WRs. Do you guys have any deep sleepers for either position to potentially snag with the 14th waiver spot?

Here's a list of available RBs: Ronnie Brown, Snelling, Kendall Hunter, Torain, Rodgers, Murray, Ridley, Choice.

Wide receivers: Amendola, Mike Williams (sea), Denarius Moore, Antonio Brown, Earl Bennett, Torrey Smith, Cribbs, Berrian, Morgan, Robiskie.

There's plenty of more but needing some advice. I think I'll be alright with my starting 3 at least until Miles is back. Right now, since I'm 14th waiver I put in a claim for Torrey Smith while dropping Britt. Obviously guys like Denarius Moore won't be there when my waiver comes around.

We start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D.

Any help would be awesome!

Mr. Plow
09-27-2011, 10:03 AM
God damnit Britt killed my once stacked WR core.

Ceej
09-27-2011, 10:07 AM
God damnit Britt killed my once stacked WR core.

You and me both. At least your league is only ten teams and I'm not the 14th waiver. LMAO

Dicky McElephant
09-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Kendall Hunter. Your RBs fucking suck.

DaKCMan AP
09-27-2011, 10:11 AM
From that list I'd go after Denarius Moore, Torrey Smith, and Stevan Ridley and maybe DeMarco Murray.

Mr. Plow
09-27-2011, 10:15 AM
You and me both. At least your league is only ten teams and I'm not the 14th waiver. LMAO

Oh yeah...and fuck Wells for getting hurt the day AFTER our trade was complete.

Ceej
09-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Kendall Hunter. Your RBs ****ing suck.

They're okay. Jones' performance last night was encouraging. So, should I drop Lynch for Kendall Hunter?

Mr. Awesome, I'm not even gonna try to go for Moore as I'm sure he won't be there when it comes to my waiver. Right now I'm targeting Torrey Smith and droppin Britt. Neither of those RBs really excite me.

Ceej
09-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Man, it's tough for me to drop Lynch, being arguably the #1 back and getting 19 carries last week for a RB #2 who does has some upside when Gore gets hurt.

Dicky McElephant
09-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Do you have to carry 2 defenses? The Saints defense is fucking horrible.

Ceej
09-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Waiver #1 - Dropping Britt for Torrey Smith
Waiver #2 - Dropping NO D for Kendall Hunter

DaKCMan AP
09-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Keep Lynch. Drop Britt and either NO D or Gibson.

Ceej
09-27-2011, 10:33 AM
I flip-flopped the waivers.

Trying for Hunter first, instead of Smith.

Fish
09-27-2011, 01:00 PM
I came so close to doing a big deal to acquire Britt.... huge sigh of relief it didn't happen...

Ceej
09-28-2011, 06:27 AM
So, I dropped Britt and acquired Kendall Hunter, dropped NO D and acquired Bernard Scott. Both good acquisitions in my mind. There's still a WR or two out there who intrigue me. I will list them later today.

ChiefGator
09-28-2011, 05:19 PM
So, I dropped Britt and acquired Kendall Hunter, dropped NO D and acquired Bernard Scott. Both good acquisitions in my mind. There's still a WR or two out there who intrigue me. I will list them later today.

Yep.. I like both those pickups if you don't need immediate help.